It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Shatner Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. Do you agree with him? Who is the ideal candidate in your opinion?

See the full conversation between the Governor and Captain Kirk on Ora.TV

Follow Jesse on Twitter

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Love me some Shatner! His Tek War books were awesome!

I agree with him on many of his points for the most part, but I don't think Hillary is the answer.

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that is true all is lost... I prefer to think James T. Kirk has been around too many black holes that warped his common sense if he truly believes that...

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

edit on 0373033043743rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

Jesse Ventura .... Would be the ideal cannadate

Elect an Independent who cares more about the people rather than money & power .

Just saying

edit on 0423033044243rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I would love to see a candidate run who is not affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican party. I don't know how a candidate from one party who has been at odds with the other can unite both parties. You need someone at the helm that has the fortitude to follow through on their promises no matter what kind of pressure is forced upon them. At this time, we don't know whose throwing their hat in the ring.
edit on 23-4-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Good God, the man has lost his mind!

Bad Shatner, bad...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Shatner is goofy and so is his opinion ..

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I just think I threw up in my mouth a lil bit......

WOW!!!

I think Shatner has officially lost his damn mind!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Coming from a guy that used to hang out with Anton Lavey, his endorsement of Hillary Clinton doesn't surprise me in the least.

As for the "ideal candidate", I would posit that one doesn't exist, because it doesn't matter anyways. The candidates are already hand picked, and the illusion of choice will be played out as it has in every recent U.S presidential election, with the preselected puppet of choice coming out on top. I suspect that puppet might be Clinton, personally.
edit on 23-4-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

Man, if Hillary gets elected as the next president I'm leaving. .

Also, just because someone is a "celebrity" doesn't make their opinionscandals insightful relevant. I'de even go so far as to say pandering gyone advocating for her is woefully uninformed or willfully ignorant. Or maybe blissfully ignorant in Mr. Shatner's case.

While Bill seems like an interesting dude, his political views should bear no more weight than anyone else's. I for one think he should stick to enthralling us with stories of sexual scandals with green women and not try his hand in political panderi

link   
Makes me wonder.
What if the majority of celebs stand by Hilary? We've seen in the past how easily the non celebs follow the celebs. The followers will definitely vote for anyone their fave celebs endorse.

And this is a main part of the reason why the horrid folk win seats during election winnings. Some folk don't want to think for themselves, some want to vote like 'celeb' does because 'celeb' is awesome. A few deranged no doubt think if they vote the same way 'fave celeb' does, then 'fave celeb' will like them.

All I have to say is if celebs like Hilary (or get paid huge to endorse her), she'll be the next Potus.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Aye... Though don't think Gov. Ventura is perfect he would definitely take names.

I don't wish to use standard perfection referring to Gov. Ventura but he is a known quantity as opposed to a President Obama who pretty much came out of nowhere. We as a nation need someone in the office with the convictions and presense about him like Gov. Ventura has shown.

Asfor Mr. Shatner's views. Well... I don't share them. Mrs. Clinton is a danger to the Republic. More ss than Preeident Obama.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 23-4-2014 by Terminal1 because: staying on topic

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Firstly whoever gets selected to run has to get past the chimp that hacks the voting machines.
having said that...
here is who might be on the card tonight

After the "I misspoke" regarding the sniper attack on the tarmac in the Balkans that never happened, the "we came, we saw, we killed gadhafy" comment, the Benghazi fiasco, certainly NOT Hitlary. The only thing she has compromised is integrity.
not a shoe-in there
Dynasty redux

You have Jeb Bush and his illegal immigrants are an act of love comment...pro amnesty...and pro globalism (CIA MAFIA).
Dienasty redux

Rand Paul...is not Ron Paul

You could maybe get Paul Wellstone elected he would be great..except his propeller flew off and he is dead
Thanks Dick Cheney....You heartless....

Mitt Romney the original obamacare inventer...hmmm, no better not.

Harry Reid might be good choice for a land manager...he would be tough on terrorists..errr, I mean voters...
hmmm, maybe not a good choice ..there isn't enough land left to misappropriate and the chinese already have asset management dificulties...they eat turtles anyway.

Charley Sheen might make a good choice...he is photogenic and his dad was a great president

maybe you should run as an independent Jesse...
a few body slams in the house would really stimulate an attitude of comprimise
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Its flashbacks from an episodic overdose of dilithium crystal
Scuse me but Hillary is the most divisive person I can think of, talk about injecting polarization into the election - that would do it!

I like Charlie Sheen though!

edit on 23-4-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I honestly don't think Hilary Clinton is the answer to America's problems.

I'm not a politician and I'm not into politics, but I read the news, and read others opinions.

I believe your next president should not be either chosen because he/she is democrat or republican but because he/she has excellent leadership skills and and has experience with finance, business and foreign affairs.
America needs someone who knows how to handle/save/ spend their money.

(Just a Canadian's view, who has lived many years abroad in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Good work, that was thought provoking.

I don't really care who our President is, what I do care about is what Mr Shatner suggested we focus more on.
Compromise, finding common ground, learning to accept each other and working towards a better tomorrow.

That's what Life is All about.
The man is quite sage.

He is a Sha-man after all, you know, a 'conduit for the forces of nature'?
Thumbs up.

edit on 4/23/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Do you agree with him?

Nope, the US can't take another 4 years of the Clinton's (or the Bush's for that matter.) I really liked Capt Kirk a lot. William Shatner seems just another left leaning progressive from Hollywood. None of them really get what's happening in the rest of the country.

Who is the ideal candidate in your opinion?

Well.. during your AMA it was asked if you would take the spot. We need a POTUS that actually isn't clawing their way tooth and nail to get to the office. So what do you say?

link   
get another Lincoln in there so that Regime can commandeer the Total Power Structure of the 'Fed'... instead of subordinating some of the decision making to the 50 States

Central Planning is the wave-of-the-future as the former USA apes Communist China with a 'hero' archtype as
Ultimate Leader

so much Twitter fodder...read 'em & weep

link   
He says "Mrs. Clinton" is the "One" to bring compromise ?

But offers no examples of "compromise" by her.

I would say this is a roundabout generic endorsement targeting a specific audience or a hidden message to point out her probable ineffectiveness.

Hillary is NWO Global.

People not in that realm of thinking would not compromise individuality for the Global agenda imo.

Shatner's entire speech is generic.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd rather stab myself in the face than vote Hilary. Of course I take Shatner's POV about as serious as take him....
edit on 23-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join