It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Shatner Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Seriously?? Ideal Canidate?? LOL WOW ok.. I like the Hillary Clinton Clone Robotoid/Reptilian. NO OFFENSE that IM LAUGHING JUST FIND THIS TOPIC SUPER FUNNY.. You have to excuse my ancient soul.. blessings

Actually my vote is to empower the people. Are you not yet tired of the constant back and forth bull or will you continue to just play their mind control games?
the best candidates are human but that won't ever happen ....... even if it did..no one can make this evil broken system good. Time for a re-do...to reset EVERYTHING!
edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OFFTHEGRID
William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. Do you agree with him? Who is the ideal candidate in your opinion?

See the full conversation between the Governor and Captain Kirk on Ora.TV

Follow Jesse on Twitter

I'm a long time fan of Star Trek, and William Shatner as an actor. I disagree with him regarding Hillary Clinton being a "uniter". Mrs. Clinton is unquestionably one of the most polarizing political figures of our time, and although she may seek the Democratic nomination, she will neither be a unification candidate, nor will she ever be the President of the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OFFTHEGRID
William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. Do you agree with him? Who is the ideal candidate in your opinion?

See the full conversation between the Governor and Captain Kirk on Ora.TV

Follow Jesse on Twitter

This is very clever, I appreciate it a lot. Ventura knows how to win uncertain Hillary Clinton voters without ruining his own image. Damn Good job, Jesse Ventura! Way to go.

P.S: If you take William Shatner to be an actual political authority, you are very proudly insane. Yes, Shatner is a great actor, and so on. But if he is off the grid, then you are off the grid too. Check yourself, my good man. Then check yourself again.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
Just had this strange weird thought.

Bill (Clinton, not Captain Kirk) would be back in the White House as the first what..."First Gentleman"??? "First Man"?? "First something other than Lady"??

Now THAT's funny !!

*shakes head like crazy to take that mental picture out of it...

"First husband" perhaps?. It'd be only fitting that Bill Clinton no less was the first "first husband" . As fitting as George III being the first US President isntead of Washington.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join