It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Shatner Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh, I doubt it. She would just love to be the new "Iron Lady" going down in the history books. I could be wrong but if she's ever elected as the first female President, you would hardly ever hear of Bill.

And I was just jesting really. Bill Clinton as the new "First Lady" sounded kinda funny. To me anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

That is genius (of course)...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I hope to god the rumors of Basiago / Ventura are a lot more likely than Clinton being in office.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Man, I always loved Shatner. Maybe that was just because I liked his character in the classic Star Trek, but I actually liked him afterwards in earlier interviews, as well as an over all actor, period. I loved his work in the Twilight Zone classic series as well as others. I never believed that he pushed his wife into their pool either.

However, and no disrespect to Mr. Ventura, Shatner's opinion on Hillary sounds just like the rambling of a Mad Man. His opinion sounds like something I would expect to hear from Lewis Keseburg, who was the last surviving member of the Donner Party that the 4TH relief group from California found and rescued.

Personally, Men like Shatner are the problem these days. They either have no backbone whatsoever, or they do, but choose to be a politically correct lap dog for their own personal gain. Which in Shatner's case, is wanting more Priceline commercial deals for his daughter and he.

Yeah so Willy really let me down, and yes I will always look at him a tad bit differently. However, I still respect the Man very much. Luckily, I have always tried very hard to separate Politics from entertainment during my life. Otherwise, I would have missed out on a lot of great music and movies. It's a good rule to live by my friends.

Like Michael Corleone (Al Pacino), from the Movie The Godfather 2 once said........"The old Man had too much to drink".
~$heopleNation

edit on 25-4-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
bill o'reilly (another bill) is going to have some fun with this in an upcoming segment on fox news now.

He played a clip of the video.

Should be fun.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton is a danger to the Republic

What danger? Though I don't like her, I have no doubt she could be a good leader. I don't know what policies of her's are so dangerous.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Off The Grid presents USA's favorite everyman, Jesse Ventura, at his best. Not one to shy away from controversy, the former Governor of Minnesota, wrestler, actor and Navy SEAL offers his electrifying insight into the nation’s most pressing problems. No suits, no censors, no red tape. Just Jesse Ventura as we like him: bold, brazen, and bare-knuckled.

So this is the really big big show I've been missing...seriously?

Off the Grid/Off the Wall.

Knew there was a reason I don't watch TV...thanks for the reminder~

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that is true all is lost... I prefer to think James T. Kirk has been around too many black holes that warped his common sense if he truly believes that...

No kidding she sure showed some good compromise on Benghazi and all the other scandals that have gone on with this admin.......

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

William Shatner came #OffTheGrid and in this exclusive clip tells, Jesse Ventura that Hilary Clinton is the only candidate, who can unite the political parties, because she understands how to compromise. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that is true all is lost... I prefer to think James T. Kirk has been around too many black holes that warped his common sense if he truly believes that...

No kidding she sure showed some good compromise on Benghazi and all the other scandals that have gone on with this admin.......

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wonder what Vince Foster would say to another Clinton as president.

GOOGLE HIM.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As a long time Sci Fi and Star Trek fan this was a very painful video to watch.

In reply to "Who is the best Captain" I would always reply "Kirk". After watching this Picard has grown on me and may pinch the spot.

I mean yeah, I know, TJ Hooker was bad. But this is unforgivable and even more unrealistic.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ah good old William Shatner, a complete and utter loon, he would be a great character on ATS!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
those in the know have been saying that 2016 is going to be hillary vs. jeb bush for years. Looks like we will get to choose between hitler and mussolini yet one more time.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have enjoyed Mr Shatner for his TV and Movie, however for his opinion.. that seems to be a profitable opinion of a sorts. I still stand by the "Body" for our next prez. I could see him as our next president when things got real down and dirty, saying to the press" I aint Got time to bleed"

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OMG
i just had a horrible earth shatnering thought!
What do you think?
Bill and Hillary isn't about Clinton and Clinton at all...
A woman scorned...you know...?
what if she just handed Bill the bill....?

Damn, now ill...ooops, I'll... never get that picture out of my brain...
it burns!it burns!
This time it looks like "a bottle in front of me" isn't going to cut it...

it looks like it might be time for a "frontal low bottle me" instead....
Bones, hand me that knitting needle...
its ok though...
might even fax my spilling priblems toe...

dammit JIm...I'm a doctor, not a hat pin...

oh god, can we please have a gun to the head smiley?
for emergency arkencides...
and be merciful...make it a hi caliber hi capacity magazine model too...

edit on Sunam4b20144America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam4b20144America/Chicago08 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam4b20144America/Chicago55 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam4b20144America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
IMO, 2016 will be 1992 round 2. Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. Hillary will win but not by a landslide.

What would be the official title of Bill if she wins? First man? first husband? first gentleman? That is, if she doesn't divorve him just before inauguration.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Why not just elect a soldier? They know how to get # done.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys
trouble with that idea is
when all you have is a hammer every problem looks like a nail
and the nail that sticks up is the one that gets beat down

the less the federal government does
the more good that will get done

elect the most successful grandma in the country

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Anyone who believes any one person is the answer to all our problems is living in
a delusional reality! I don't think we have the ability to do what is needed at this
time to begin to bring into view a future which will bring prosperity to all of us!
We have come so far from who we need to be and this is for the most part by
design of the matrix created by the elitist who know full well what is needed to
divide and control us!
Until we humble ourselves to see we have become weak and dependent on that same
matrix which was designed to instill fear, division and dependency on itself! I fear we
have already lost many of the qualities which made us brave, independent cooperative
and capable of critical thinking! These are also many of the same aspects
which help some of us to see past much of the propagandized nonsensical media hysteria
in the world today! we've lost the integrity which would prevent us from demoralizing
ourselves in lieu of popularity wealth accumulation and idolization!
This has caused much trepidation in choosing to take back those things which we had lost!
So in closing how do we gain back whom we once were to contend with the present situations?
Well the path is long and complicated but it begins by letting go of who we have now become!
Only by choosing to deny the lies we tell ourselves will we have any chance at acquiring that
identity which was akin to what creates great men and woman! only by acquiring truthful
knowledge, denying pride and choosing to not let fear deny our actions will we have any
chance at that greatness once seen in many men of our past!
May you choose wisely so you too may have courage rise up into a great persona!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

By being able to unite both parties, does he mean the Demolicans and Republicrats? Aren't they already united against the American citizens and the rest of world?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join