It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Shatner Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think the Governor would run, if we can get him enough critical mass through popular support. I don't believe he wants to run with PAC or lobby money. And, I don't believe he would get Democratic/Republican support - but rather, they will make sure they keep him out of the public spotlight, like they did former Congressman Ron Paul in his run for President.. So the one way he could win is by getting millions of his supporters to get him on the ballot box and asking him to run. There is a lot of work to be done by his supporters. This way his supporters could also get to help decide who ought to be their Congressman/woman.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have always liked the "Shat", but I totally disagree with him regarding Hillary. I personally don't think Hillary is any more inclined to compromise than Obama was.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
The only thing Killary knows how to compromise is her integrity.

..... "Government is not the solution to the problem, government is the problem. "

Billary is simply .... cut from the wrong stuff.

Her early history in government begins during Watergate.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation ... one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

www.truthorfiction.com...

From that time forward we have a constant stream of controversy. Whether it's coc aine, murder, aiding and abetting a serial rapist or just plain crimes against humaniity, you'll find this effing mindless politician right in the middle of it. How anyone would consider her for anything is beyond me.

As far as a candidate, how about Ventura (assuming the country still exists). To be honest, I don't think the country will exist after fedgov murders some civilians or milita in their continuing land grab.

Perhaps the best choice for president of this Orwellian monstrosity should be Mad Max.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jburrow
A picture is worth a thousand words:

Actually it's more like a
!

Like "Hey, let's talk about Hillary for President!"
With Mr Ventura!

*Wink Wink - Subtle Implications of who is a better choice - Hint Hint*

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Screwed either way. If we got an independent, they'd be a lame duck President, never getting anything through Congress. Still a bit early, but I think Hillary is a pretty safe bet for Pres in 2016. The uniting clause is a bit off, but the only way to top the first African American President is with the first woman President...and we just LOVE to top ourselves off. Besides, it is likely per-ordained anyhow. I'll still vote the way I want, just will know it may not matter much without others doing likewise.

Sure, Clinton may be a sly criminal, but not in the public eye. Much as I like Jesse, he also decided to simply leave and live elsewhere, if you recall...so that wouldn't get many votes.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

At this point it's all for lulz anyway. Compromise? They're generally not compromising when they do cooperate, they're conspiring. Ring a bell?

Find someone who wants to seriously hold the government accountable to the people and follow the rule of law established by the Constitution. The President has become a near afterthought domestically because you have 535+ co-conspirators circumventing everything they can anyway. That's why they bomb stuff. When you can't get the chimps in Congress to do what you want, you can always take it out on some goatherders scrabbling through the muck in some Third World hellhole.

Y'all like your little conspiracy thingies, and the biggest one of all plays out daily right inside the beltway in Washington, DC in full view with overkill coverage in print and broadcast.

We ought to make those bastards all wear NASCAR style jumpsuits with sponsor patches to make it obvious who they work for. Of course 'we' cant make anyone do anything. The people get the government they deserve. And we're getting it. Good and hard.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

There should be bells tinkeling and alarms sounding when an other Bush or Clinton is running for the white house. As a matter of fact... I started to hear these bells and alarms going off a few years ago. Maybe it is because I live all the way up in The Netherlands that you americans do not hear them.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: Danbones

hmmmm
I'm wondering if Bill gets his lines off the same teleprompter that Obama does
like will farrel in anchorman...

obama does.

but do people really find that funny?
my first time watching burgandy. not funny at all.

not funny?
lol...
yeah, it was
not to be rude but
I wasn't expecting low brow humor to go over anyone's head

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Screwed either way. If we got an independent, they'd be a lame duck President, never getting anything through Congress.

never getting anything through Congress.

first..do no harm

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can anyone name one accomplishment from Hillary as Sec of State? Neither could the new rep for the state dept.

The only thing I clearly remember is "What difference does it make!"

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So William Shatner wants somebody for President that didn't do too hot as Secretary of State. (And resigned from the job for what should be some obvious reasons.)

Ummm... No.

There has got to be some better picks out there. (As for me I'll do like I did last time and vote independent. Not like it matters much with the way the system is currently set up.)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
I honestly don't think Hilary Clinton is the answer to America's problems.

Since I have experienced her personally I agree 100%. She is an evil carless "B" that lacks all empathy. One another note...With 300 million plus Americans to pick from why do people feel that their only two choices is the Clintons or the Bushes?
Well I guess Obama has now also broke the glass ceiling, so we can put up his wife and daughters as future Presidents too...Geez

edit on 24-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is disappointing....Hillary and Bill should have been prosecuted as traitors a long time ago. A big sell out of our country to China...among many many more things.....can we forget Benghazi? To have her run for president is just another example of how bad things are in this country. Thanks for Star Trek...I guess that's all.
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
HHHMMM, I have met William Shatner on two occasions. Neither time did he deem to have this degree of mental impairment.
Must have been riding his bike without a helmet again.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, let's see...
Carter gave away the machining and lathe technology to the Russians to build quieter submarines (balance of power!);
Clinton gave GPS technology to the Chinese for their weather satellites, and now they have upgraded their missiles;
Obama has 'given' the American financial future to the Chinese...

Do you see a pattern here? Vote liberal, vote anti-United States...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You can hate Hillary politics but you can't deny she is one of a very few who could become President and actually know what to do on day one. Next to previous sitting Presidents and Vice Presidents she knows the job better than anyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I heard a prediction back around 2008, more or less, that there was a high probability of a female president by 2016. I don't have the audio/video, but will dig it up if the predicition comes to pass. Its a well known "psychic", but will hold off on naming names as people to like judge and discredit. All that matters is the prediction and if it comes to pass, the person will be correct.

2012 was suppose to be shift from a world of more dominated male energy to more feminine energy.

Time will tell, if this comes to pass.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeThreeThree
All that matters is the prediction and if it comes to pass, the person will be correct.

That's kind of a lame prediction. Even if a female doesn't win, the 'psychic' can still claim "Yo, I said high probability, which was true". Bleh.

2012 was suppose to be shift from a world of more dominated male energy to more feminine energy.

That rules out Hillary. She's got more huevos than anyone else on either side of the aisle.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Jesse Ventura .... Would be the ideal cannadate

Elect an Independent who cares more about the people rather than money & power .

Just saying

Amen to that. I second that opinion.

It's always Red vs. Blue lets get a independent conspiracy theorist.

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join