It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ever dream of someone they have yet to meet, but eventually meet in real life?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am 51 now .
When I was 14 I had a dream .I dreamed I was marred .Looked at the women ( and she was a women not a teen )
did not recognize her and thought this is stupid if i am going to dream I am marred it should be a girl i know .
So along the bottom of the dream I had a strip running with photos of every girl i knew ( just like the news uses)
Pointed at one .Turned and there she was . Cool dream really cool .
The first women I did not know well 14 years later met her marred her . And yes I know it was her unless her twin was in my dream ( she has no twin lol )
But of corse the question is always how can that be possible ? I must have projected that dream onto her ?
Still that does not explained why she looked exactly like the women in my dream .
btw she would have been a child when i had the dream lol she was just 18 when i met her i am 9.8 years older then she was . So she started out ion the dream being older then i .
I must be nuts is all i can say and most of the time when I am thinking clear I really think people who belive this stuff are nuts land my self .
But saying that does not explain away all the weird stuff that is just impossible .
I will close with this NO SUCH THING as soul mates . being that close to someone is created not just a random chance . it takes two no man will every match your dream man

edit on 24-7-2017 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PassedKarma

I had a dream I was at some kind of outside event where there were smaller groups and speakers talking about rock formation, I was with my sister who was strangely dressed for the occasion, as we walked up to the nearest event the speaker through one of his rocks as saying that's not a good rock to show, this rock missed us by inches, I was annoyed he had done that so I got closer and went on about his iresposible safety methods, of which did not seem to bother him,I said come on im not staying here to listen to him so l left and the guy who I had stood next to said well im coming with you and as we walked and talked about everyday things we laughed a lot, it was so much fun just being with this guy, then we kissed and hugged and he swung me around and I said, hang on I don't even know your name, then I woke up without knowing, how strange

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBubblez

I know im replying to my own post but I thought it would be something to update.
So turns out I met the guy from my dream, everything has and did click into place and even he had dreams of me back then too! I mean we are still both freaked out but it was honestly like some spiritual connection we had (we have similar spiritual beliefs), but yeh everything has been amazing. I can't believe I found him like my head is still trying to register it... We literally live so far apart from each other but it was totally worth it and still is for our future.

Have hope guys!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I once dreamed of two random people. In the dream they didn't have any distinct features and instead looked like energy forms. Seemingly male and female. One was very excited and seemed to be sharing something with me that I didn't understand.

Sometime later, in school, I ran into a pair of kids - a boy and a girl - who seriously gave me a sense of deja vu. The whole meeting was awkward that I couldnt help feel that I was being scammed or conned somehow. Just weird feeling. The girl dominated the conversation and always spoke energetically.

I eventually identified them from the dream.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBubblez
a reply to: MissBubblez

I know im replying to my own post but I thought it would be something to update.
So turns out I met the guy from my dream, everything has and did click into place and even he had dreams of me back then too! I mean we are still both freaked out but it was honestly like some spiritual connection we had (we have similar spiritual beliefs), but yeh everything has been amazing. I can't believe I found him like my head is still trying to register it... We literally live so far apart from each other but it was totally worth it and still is for our future.

Have hope guys!

That's exciting! Happy for you!

Very interested to learn how you guys met and how you knew it was the same guy from your dream.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join