It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ever dream of someone they have yet to meet, but eventually meet in real life?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am 51 now .
When I was 14 I had a dream .I dreamed I was marred .Looked at the women ( and she was a women not a teen )
did not recognize her and thought this is stupid if i am going to dream I am marred it should be a girl i know .
So along the bottom of the dream I had a strip running with photos of every girl i knew ( just like the news uses)
Pointed at one .Turned and there she was . Cool dream really cool .
The first women I did not know well 14 years later met her marred her . And yes I know it was her unless her twin was in my dream ( she has no twin lol )
But of corse the question is always how can that be possible ? I must have projected that dream onto her ?
Still that does not explained why she looked exactly like the women in my dream .
btw she would have been a child when i had the dream lol she was just 18 when i met her i am 9.8 years older then she was . So she started out ion the dream being older then i .
I must be nuts is all i can say and most of the time when I am thinking clear I really think people who belive this stuff are nuts land my self .
But saying that does not explain away all the weird stuff that is just impossible .
I will close with this NO SUCH THING as soul mates . being that close to someone is created not just a random chance . it takes two no man will every match your dream man

edit on 24-7-2017 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PassedKarma

I had a dream I was at some kind of outside event where there were smaller groups and speakers talking about rock formation, I was with my sister who was strangely dressed for the occasion, as we walked up to the nearest event the speaker through one of his rocks as saying that's not a good rock to show, this rock missed us by inches, I was annoyed he had done that so I got closer and went on about his iresposible safety methods, of which did not seem to bother him,I said come on im not staying here to listen to him so l left and the guy who I had stood next to said well im coming with you and as we walked and talked about everyday things we laughed a lot, it was so much fun just being with this guy, then we kissed and hugged and he swung me around and I said, hang on I don't even know your name, then I woke up without knowing, how strange

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join