It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ever dream of someone they have yet to meet, but eventually meet in real life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello im tara and yes I've had a a similar experience 9 months ago I had a dream that I would meet this guy that I have never met before and we would have a little girl together I started to just chuck it off because of the details of the dream myself being African American and him being Asian because you don't see it too often but the very next day I was at a gas station and this guy just walked up to me and started to talk to me were still together now we don't have any kids yet! but it might just happen this is not my first experience with dreaming of the future a couple years ago when I was in college I had a dream that I was in a car accident yet again I chucked it off because at the time I didn't even have a car lol but a couple months later I bought one and only a week after buying it I got into a car accident just like my dream only some details were a bit different so It might come true just have faith you will meet that right person I hope this helps

edit on 23-5-2015 by cutieonduty24 because: error

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have a dream but, I'm unsure of what it means...

I dreamt about starting highschool, but the thing is, my friends are all going to one and I am going to the rival high school. In my dream they all came to my highschool and we had classes together, but the teachers were strict and mean and we never got our work done. My one friend's mom was nice to me because she gave me a ride when it was raining when my parents wouldn't and brought me my shoes cause I forgot them. (She doesn't like me). I had gotten to school that morning and was barefoot so she brought me flats. Both shoes were the wrong size so I thanked her and found another pair.
One teacher called for the other highschool to take my friends back to their school and it felt lIke they were being ripped from me. I could feel the pain like it was real. I proceeded to cry and try to do my work the best I could but I was surrounded by strangers, none of them familiar but they were young.
It was a Friday and the teacher said I could hand in my missed work on monday, But what im truly curious about is there was a boy who I felt a very strong connection to. I never met him before and the name was either Ashton, Anton, or Aston. I felt like I felt a strong emotional connection to him And I feel like there is something important about his name but I'm not sure of what. I can't clearly remember his face but he had brown hair. I don't know what to think.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Been there
Done that
Bought the tshirt
Still occurs daily

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have had dreams like this about a brunette with shoulder length curly hair. We would be walking and holding hands, at places like local campusbarsparties just blissfully happy. Then I would become lucid and ask her who she was because none if this made any sense and I didn't know her. She would reply with a laugh and go on about my "being silly" was very endearing. These dreams started out with seeing her at some social setting a locking eyes with her and evolved into these "future scenarios" where after a few minutes I started question it all. One of the occasions ended with me waking up in paralysis, then stepping out body to find her in my room. When I walked up to her to ask her name a dark shadow figure(of which I have had previous encounters with) showed up and she disappeared. This was over 4 to 5 years ago and recently these dreams started again with a dark robed figured watching us, but I haven't become lucid enough ask questions. So strange to be looking for someone I feel like I know on some level but have never met. Thank you for making this post, good to know others have experienced this strange phenomenon :-)
edit on 9-8-2015 by CyborgPirateNinjaJesus because: Missing words

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
wow.. thanks to the man in my dreams i have had many failed relationships, got engaged 3 times but did not get married it as if i was not meant to be with anyone else, i had a vision of him first when i was 15 im now 27 and im convinced il marry this man il be sure to tell him how messed up my love life was because of him.. but i thank god i have a soulmate and all the heartaches are not in vain.
edit on 14-8-2015 by hedera because: misspelled

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was a couple of years older than I am now (I am 14), and I was in love (although I didn't always know it) to a mysterious guy named Lucas. He annoyed me a lot, and took my things.
The dream was set in a warehouse-type building, a bit like B&Q, and we were there with a few friends, for some reason. I had previously bought some bath bombs from Lush, so I remember, and he took them and broke them up. This REALLY annoyed me. I chased him for a while until I tripped over and he helped me up, by which time our lips were almost touching and I was thinking 'why are we this close'. We were both hesitant and then we kissed and it felt great.
We went back to the group and it seemed that we were a 'couple' as such. It was really weird. I was still mad at him for breaking up £20 worth of bath bombs in front of me, so I decided to forgive him and so I told him in front of everyone. They all awed and he came and gave me a hug. We seemed much older now though, like we'd grown up to about 18 or 20.
Just as I didn't want it to end, I woke up. It was 9 am and I decided to find out more about this and what it means. I think that somebody just like Lucas is there for me somewhere, I just don't know where and why this dream happened. Any help?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was a couple of years older than I am now (I am 14), and I was in love (although I didn't always know it) to a mysterious guy named Lucas. He annoyed me a lot, and took my things.
The dream was set in a warehouse-type building, a bit like B&Q, and we were there with a few friends, for some reason. I had previously bought some bath bombs from Lush, so I remember, and he took them and broke them up. This REALLY annoyed me. I chased him for a while until I tripped over and he helped me up, by which time our lips were almost touching and I was thinking 'why are we this close'. We were both hesitant and then we kissed and it felt great.
We went back to the group and it seemed that we were a 'couple' as such. It was really weird. I was still mad at him for breaking up £20 worth of bath bombs in front of me, so I decided to forgive him and so I told him in front of everyone. They all awed and he came and gave me a hug. We seemed much older now though, like we'd grown up to about 18 or 20.
Just as I didn't want it to end, I woke up. It was 9 am and I decided to find out more about this and what it means. I think that somebody just like Lucas is there for me somewhere, I just don't know where and why this dream happened. Any help?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I always thought this was "normal" growing up, I would dream of people I had not meet or places I had not been to yet. When I was 17 I saw a commercial about universal studio's Californian,I told my Mother I would love to go there. ( I lived in Michigan at the time) she told me to keep dreaming, a year later after Boot camp in the Marines I was at universial studios, with my Mother and father, I looked at her and she just said, "yep, the force is strong in you " I dream of future places all the time. I started dreaming of my wife at 13 did not meet her till I was 30. I keep "trying " to dream of the lottery numbers but no luck so far
(it never works if I force it)

I also get "feelings" that help me avoid trouble often as well, avoiding mass fights, tickets, just odd things...

My buddy in the USMC told me he would follow me anywhere but if I get a feeling he will follow that too (I saved him from beatings twice because of my "feelings")

it was just "normal" to me, just the other day I was broke between paydays and I had 1 dollar left as I was checking out of the store, I had the strong "feeling" to buy an instant ticket ( rarely buy them, maybe 3 times a year) I tried to ignore it, it was my last 1$, but I was pulled back to the machine, I won 40$. My wife was freaked.

I always seem to get refunds or win $$ when I'm broke, or I will find a couple 100$ on the street, Some folks say I'm just lucky but it happens often , I could go on for several pages of things like this, it still weirds out the wife but she accepts it.
edit on 16-8-2015 by thedigirati because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think I am pretty much on the same boat as you, I have been dreaming about this same woman for a while. She isn't my dream, it's as if she is in my dream with me. No matter if it's an action dream or a horror, she is there. I know what she looks like, but at the same time don't. It's almost like she is encased in fog. All I remember clearly is her eyes. And every time I wake up, I feel as if I lost a part of myself.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had a dream about meeting a man who I did not like in my dream kept telling him to leave me alone. Then at the end of my dream he was telling me he has always loved me as I him I just do not know it yet. He was a big guy like a big teddy bear (not my type if I was available) but I never felt that kind of connection or love. I been awake all day and can not snap out of the feeling. I have been married for over 20 years and I am content. I am married not looking for love but I can feel the love the person has for me.......I wish I could shake it yet I do not want it to stop.....
Husband and I married not for love but to have someone to grow old with. He has his life and room and I have mine A sexless married which is good for me due to military sexual trauma (diagnosed with chronic PTSD) (I never seen him that way) He raised my 5 children and now I am raising one he had
( I adopted at birth almost 8 years ago) Our whole life is surrounded by our almost 8 yr old so we are very content...

But this feeling with this dream is haunting me.. anyone have any suggestions on what this dream could possibly mean?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have dreamt of my children! I knew what sex they would be and what order they would come.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yes. Around 13-14yrs ago I had a dream, but it was more of a vision because I was wide awake. It was like a short movie played real fast in my mind. I could see myself looking at a young girl about 7 to 9 yrs old with long blonde hair. She was standing by a Christmas tree. Infront of me was a couch with a baby boy around 6 mo old. I walked around and sat down by him. When I did, the little girl looked at me and smiled. I looked to my right, and on another couch was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair. She was slender, med. Hight but Her face was blurred out. I remember I thought it strange but was filled with such love!
I don't know if the children were mine or not? It didn't matter. I loved them like they were mine and loved this woman like she was my soul mate/wife! I could feel the same love comming from Her and the kids. Its been 13-14 years since I had that vision, but I still remember it like it was yesterday! Today I am 45. I still have not met anyone that fits her description. I have dated women over the years. Had my heart broke and broke a few myself. But I still don't have any kids. I pray I meet this woman soon! I'm 45 and still believe She and the children will be in my life someday!

edit on 5-9-2015 by RonniePirtle because: Little girl had long blonde hair

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jskennedy86

Have you had any more dreams since then? Or better yet, met him in real? I landed up on this website and forum with the same questions and similar experience as you, looking for answers or at-least the comfort that it happened to others and hoping it has significance. Only difference is, I've been seeing him in my dreams for years now. Initially it was mostly faceless, but over the years he has taken more physical form, I could remember the eyes or the hair or the physical built.. what remained constant was how I/We felt together.. and last night I saw his face clearly but the dream didn't end well and I woke up pretty shaken. I have always known though, that when I meet the right man, I would feel exactly the way I feel with this man in my dreams.. who sometimes comes in different ways and forms but I always immediately recognize him and we are always already in love. I am yet to experience and feel this way with a man in this reality and confused whether it's just a guide or it's really him finding his way to me for real.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hedera
wow.. thanks to the man in my dreams i have had many failed relationships, got engaged 3 times but did not get married it as if i was not meant to be with anyone else, i had a vision of him first when i was 15 im now 27 and im convinced il marry this man il be sure to tell him how messed up my love life was because of him.. but i thank god i have a soulmate and all the heartaches are not in vain.

I'm beginning to wonder if I am in the same shoes.. I've dreamed of him since ages, and although never been engaged, I've been in love once in a long term relationship. But always knew he wasn't the one even though I tried to make it work. Apart from that, now I'm single for years and I have not even attempted to pursue relationships beyond the first few dates, or even agree to dates because of the man in my dreams and how i feel with him. Always hoping i would feel the same way in this reality with someone or better yet, hoping he exists for real. ughhh.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have had dreams about a girl since i was very young (i was younger than 8 years old) . I have had roughly 10 dreams of her that i can remember. The newest 3 dreams of her i have had in the past 3 months. I felt such a connection to her energy while in the dreams, and it stayed with me when i woke up. I never saw her face but i did see the shape of her body and such. In my dream i knew her, as if we were together. To make a long story short.... I'm sitting in her car typing this ! She has had dreams about me too. We both have severe deja vu experiences. They sometimes feel like its an entire day. This is very real. You dont need to look for her. I thought the same thing. She will come to you. We told eachother "i love you ", before we even met. Stick with it and start a dream journal! It will help

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am living this right now. 8 years ago i had a dream about a house i was in and my husband walked through the front door, he just came home from work carrying a briefcase, a business guy. It was all set in a big amsterdam town house and i didnt think much of it considering at the time I could NOT even imagine myself dating a suit and of all places Amsterdam? The one city i swore i would never live. But i did like the house so I made a sketch and perfected it thinking i could someday build it and make it my home. Also kept my eyes open for that dream guy. But i didn't meet him, became less successful in my career as 8 years passed and completely gave up on the dream. Had struggled, took a job as a temp and 2 years in i meet a guy who i really connected to we became friends and little by little these details of my dream come popping up. It's crazy. I fell for him and at that point I realized he's my dream guy. He lives in Amsterdam studying business, he's actually 4 years younger than me a. So that's why I didn't meet him before cause he was still in highschool when I had the dream. For now we're just friends. And maybe my dream didn't predict a future husband but I did meet the guy from my dreams and he made it clear to always be part of my life. reply to: PassedKarma

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this post. I had a dream about 8 months ago about a man whom I've never seen before. He was dressed in a blue uniform (marine, navy, coast guard) and was down on one knee proposing to me. He was the most handsome man I've ever seen. He was of different origins than me. I'm Caucasian and he seemed to be Hispanic, Grecian, Uruguayan, or Spanish. His eyes were so kind, his smile so perfect, and a high fade with dark hair. He was beautiful. We were both older... Early 30's or late 20's. Currently I'm only in my early/mid 20's. In my dream I felt so happy and I loved him so unconditionally. I woke up with a pain in my chest and my throat heavy. I wanted to burst into tears at the thought that it wasn't real or that I would never see him again. The feeling was so intense and so perfect. I felt as if I knew him forever. I had my second dream of him two nights ago. He was laughing and we were being silly together, I saw his face again, but I never heard his name. I woke up devastated again. Reading everyone's posts gives me faith that I will one day meet this perfect human. If I don't, I don't think I'll ever marry someone other than him. The way my dreams have made me feel was so incredible. I have never felt that with anyone.
I hope everyone finds their soulmate! ❤️

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My close friend and me were sitting down one night and chatting about the weird dreams we had as a child...
when well, we found ourselves both describing the same dream, the was another person with us, and we were hiding from troops that had gold stripes going down their pantlegs while outside of the building we were in there was all kinds of explosions and such going one, we both realized it instantly, that the other person in our dream was each other!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I MET MY FIRST BORN SON 5 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION. IT IS MORE LIKELY THAT WE WERE JUST REUNITED OR HE SOMEHOW LOOKED FOR ME.
I DREAMED OFTEN OF HIM AND HE HAD JET BLACK HAIR WHICH WAS ODD BECAUSE BOTH THE FATHER AND I WERE BLONDE SINCE BIRTH. I FELT A LITTLE BIT OF HAVING KNOWN HIM FOR ETERNITY AND ALSO A STRONGER ODD FEELING OF KNOWING OR BEING OF THE SAME SOUL. I KNOW IT IS VERY STRANGE TO HEAR ME DESCRIBE IT LIKE THIS BUT ITS AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET TO HELPING ANYONE EVEN TRY TO IMAGINE THE FEELING...
IT'S LIKE WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM I WAS LOOKING AT A PART OF MY SOUL THAT WAS TORN AND LEFT SOMEWHERE IN TIME AND HAD MAGNETICLY PULLED THROUGH TIME FOR AN ETERNITY AND RE ATTACHED TO MY SOUL IN MY DREAM. HIS EYES LOOKED BACK AT ME WITH THE SAME RELIEF .
MY AUNT OUT OF NOWHERE DURING A HOLIDAY ASKED ME THE CRAZY QUESTION "HAVE YOU MET HIM YET?" I HAVE TO SAY THAT YES WE ARE SENSITIVE TO EMOTIONS AND MANY IN THE FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS HAVE PREDICTIVE DREAMS. EVEN SO, HER QUESTION GAVE ME CHILLS.
WHEN I HAD LABOR INDUCED AND AFTER 3 HOURS OF LABOR I HAD NOTHING MORE THAN A SLIGHT BACK ACHE FROM LAYING DOWN SO LONG. I STARTED PUSHING AND ONLY HAD PAIN WHEN I WAS TOLD NOT TO PUSH FOR A FEW SECONDS. WHEN HE ARRIVED IT WAS THAT BABY BOY WITH BLACK HAIR AND HE DIDN'T CRY, HIS LIPS AND CHIN DID QUIVER FOR A MINUTE WHILE HE WAS BEING ASSESSED AND CLEANED UP ACROSS THE ROOM. I KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS ALL SOUNDS TRUST THAT I DO KNOW.
I FELT LIKE I WAS ONCE AGAIN LAYING THERE FEELING LIKE WE WERE FROM THE SAME SOUL.
IN THE LAST 19 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN VERY OBSERVANT OF OUR SIMILAR NATURE AND IDENTICAL EMOTIONAL BEING. BECAUSE OF COURSE IT SOUNDS SO OVER THE TOP AND BEYOND THE ALREADY SPIRITUAL PARANORMAL SCOFFED AT BY NON BELIEVERS I STICK WITH SIMPLY BEING SOUL MATES

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PassedKarma

From the time I was about 7 or 8, until I was around 20, I had a dream about the same girl but I never met her. When I was a Sr. in HS, I did see a picture of a girl that looked just like her in a magazine. Several times, however, I've had a dream that I saw an ex that I hadn't heard from or seen in years. If I dream about them three times, I see them. The last time was about a month ago when I dreamed I ran into my ex from 2006. Dreamed it three times in a row and then saw her at the Neighborhood Market the next day. First time I'd seen her since we broke up in 2006. It's happened with my HS sweetheart twice (dated from the end of 1996 to the Summer 1998) in 2004 and 2007, my ex from the Summer of 1996, saw her after three dreams when I rode with a friend to a radio station to pick up a prize they'd won. My ex was a DJ there. I also ran into my college ex in 2003 after three dreams.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join