It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faking Pictures Section

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Now this was an excellent Idea, an ok to debunk thread, no black eyes or nothing!

Does the mountain sky pic have a flying norelco blade replacement cartridge in it?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

[edit on 28-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
How about these UFO's *cough*fireworks*cough*

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca[/i
This one is a good one...did you make this one up or did you find it?

thanx -I made this one up

photo taken by me and than some photoshop work, he, he - took me about 10 min to get the effect
It could be posted somewhere in Ufo website

instar - airplanes?? or photoshop?

they are here - nice works - I can use my imagination and see different things there...

Inwuder -

Does the mountain sky pic have a flying norelco blade replacement cartridge in it?
-
what is this????

signature

[edit on 28-11-2004 by jazzgul]

[edit on 28-11-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Jazz,

I dont really know, i just took the pics outside tonight of anything in the sky that looked intresting. They are as is, no photoshop stuff at all,excepting i put in arrows. I put them here because photos are just not proof enuff of anything strange anyway, so they may aswell be fakes. Likley planes or choppers perhaps.
just to show such pics are easily taken and not ness invaders from planet x. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
... just to show such pics are easily taken and not ness invaders from planet x. lol

That is my point as well. It is very easy to fake an alien encounter

There are some photos I've seen (and videos too) which seems to be pretty convincing as well...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this????
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Not sure what to make of this????
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

It's an old SciFi channel commercial.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Help and thanks in advance,

How do you attach a photo or insert a jpg?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I going to try this on my own here,
How this one I found LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
NICE

photoshoped?
I see some blur on the edges while rest of the ship (where did you get it?) is pretty clear -anyway you did a lot of cleanig job, am I right?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yep it is nice, thanks.
I didn't do it, found it on the web. You did notice that it is a watertower tank without the legs.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by birddawg
Yep it is nice, thanks.
I didn't do it, found it on the web. You did notice that it is a watertower tank without the legs.

I thought about sth like that
- nice find once more..
Did you find more such pictures to debunk?

greetings, jazzgull

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I found this amusing and thought that with all the fakes being put on here i would post this.

Wonder what size alien this came from?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I found this amusing and thought that with all the fakes being put on here i would post this.

this one made me laugh for two minutes! thanks a lot!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ya very welcome

glad i could cheer ya up

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul

Originally posted by Bikereddie

this one made me laugh for two minutes! thanks a lot!

It's from the Mother Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You figure this one out for yourself; I don't have a clue myself and actually am not intersted in pursuing it further.

Last week, I'm at the El Mar Dive Shop in Mesa which is where I get all my stuff, took my certification courses, etc. I was telling one of the folks there about diving the barrier reef in Belize and he ran back and brought me a snapshot. He said his brother-in-law's girlfriend had been on a trip to about the same area (Tonto Caye) in 2002 and had come upon some "World War II wreckage" at about 75 feet while diving as a divemaster with a group (that's her in the center). Anyway, someone takes the picture and when they get it back, she shows it to the brother in law (her boyfriend) and was all hot to trot to go back there and get some more pictures.

Well, she wants to hit the Blue Hole when she goes back, so she decided to go ahead and get her Deep Diving ticket (nitrox), since she wants to go down to 200-300 feet. Her third and final qual dive at 250 she suffered som regulator failure or tank-switch valve or something and gets bent. They get her to the UCSD Hospital and tank her for about 8 hours and put her on life support. Anyway, to make a long story short, she flatlines and they unplug her a week later.

Here's another intersting thing. No one involved there at El Mar is very sophisticated from a photography point of view, because I wanted to get certified as an underwater photographer, and they didn't offer the class. The guy in the group borrowed the girlfriend's camera to take the picture. It was a Nikonos IV which is a film camera, so there wasn't a digital image to mess with.

Furthermore, I got the picture on Kodak paper and scanned it myself the other day, so if it was some sort of manipulation, someone went to a lot of trouble to take a print from film, scan it, manipulate it, print it on an ink-jet and then take a picture of the ink-jet print and have it developed as a photographic print.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it doesn't make any sense. If that's a "World War II" piece of wreckage I'll eat my BC, weights and all.

You can see the hole in the "thingamabob" and the coral underneath, and it looks like it's in about 75 feet of water. What those little triangles are I don't know. They could be dim lights or something, you figure it out.

I personally never believed any of this UFO stuff, but I have to admit I'm scratching my head on this one.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
You figure this one out for yourself; I don't have a clue myself and actually am not intersted in pursuing it further.

It is a computer generated 3D model composited on a photograph in photoshop. It is nice conceptual, work, but not in regards to a convincing UFO.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Besides what you said about it being on the kodak sheet or whatever, the picture is easily fakable. There isn't much to refrence in the pic. You can't see the ufo actually sitting on anything since it is going off of the picture. If they had really seen it, I would think they would have more than one picture of it, from different angles, or they would have at least gotten further away to get the whole thing in the picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join