It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faking Pictures Section

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I always thought this one was cool.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Well heres mine:

Really, what this shows, is that to fake a UFO photograph today, is not all that difficult. However, this does not mean all UFO photos are fake, just a lot of them. I might create some more if I get the time.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Whatever happend to the old 'hubcap-tossing' into the sky?
There was a time without photoshop, and computers even.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
kyateLaBoca - no I haven't tried it on the billy meier photo's I don't have them on this pc at the moment. IM me a link and I'll have a look.
Really whats needed is a database of header in files , actually that would then mean me or someone like me could write a program to do all the dirty work lol.
But I can see that being a damn time consuming job to be honest. To answer another poster yeah you can find all sorts of info in headers, it's just having enough time to look through the hex. If anyone needs a HEX editor I have one I wrote knocking about I'll provide a link if needed.
Incedentely some versions of photoshop even embed the name of the computer it was made on! I found that out by accident the other day. There's stil a lot to be learned from the content of header files (or file headers to put it more correctly).

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
kyateLaBoca - no I haven't tried it on the billy meier photo's I don't have them on this pc at the moment. IM me a link and I'll have a look.
Really whats needed is a database of header in files , actually that would then mean me or someone like me could write a program to do all the dirty work lol.
But I can see that being a damn time consuming job to be honest. To answer another poster yeah you can find all sorts of info in headers, it's just having enough time to look through the hex. If anyone needs a HEX editor I have one I wrote knocking about I'll provide a link if needed.
Incedentely some versions of photoshop even embed the name of the computer it was made on! I found that out by accident the other day. There's stil a lot to be learned from the content of header files (or file headers to put it more correctly).

Wayne...

So I guess you can tell if the file was created with a scanner (like a flatbed) or if it came from a Kodak camera etc... Correct?
I have a hex editor (Ultra Edit), and have been playin around with it.
Does the data always show up at the beginning of the file, what's byte range to look in. I See Adobe always shows up with extra info, but some editors don't seem to add anything...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah as a rule captures from devices (wether they be digital cameras or scanners) will show up as such. BUT.... if you don't use a direct method of capture (like a control panel for your scanner etc) photoshop usually adds a simple 'adobe' marker early in the byte range.
Talking of byte ranges it really depends on a number of things... format of file, type of file, resolution etc and to be quite honest I haven't gone that far into it.
Really you need a bog simple HEX editor or viewer (viewers seem to work better for some reason). Obviously the HEX method of mine isn't fool proof but its a damn good indicator! Because really you don't want to go editing the header of a file willy nilly unless you know exactly what your doing. Although some interesting hybreds can be produced (like WAV files that contain MP3 ID3 tag info and are the size of MP3's but play on any system even without MP3 plugins...but I digress).
The trouble is on byte ranges etc... where as some standards such as JPEG of BMP or well known and can be looked up proprietry formats like Adobe PSD files it's difficult if not impossible to get and detailed info.

An experiment I am going to do tomorrow to identfy the exact byte range is to import the same photo in both a direct manner and then through photoshop. Compare the files and then see if I can reproduce a photo that while made in photoshop will say it is from another source (like my digital cam).
Least thats assuming I have the time (got a hospital appointment tomorrow so things may not go according to plan! LOL) Anyways I hope that info helps a bit.

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I can't believe some people still doubt this one.

[edit on 2004/11/30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay, here's a serious attempt.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Dang wecomeinpeace. Did you create that image? If you did you are clearly talented as hell.

The craft looks authentic but the true give away for me is the lens flair because its the same every time when people use it in Photoshop.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Right. I just added a "beam me down Scotty" to the Potato men pic. You can see the lens flare from the potato-ship is pretty much the same. File that away in your visual memory for picking fakes.

Here is the original for the serious attempt. You should be able to spot the flaws in my image a lot easier after seeing this.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I�m a contactee. My pleiadians friends allowed me to take pictures of their spaceships. Here they are:

I have a lot more of these. But dont�t expect me to post them until I come back from my holydays in Venus.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hahaha good one Peronemlin

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Hahaha good one Peronemlin

Don�t laugh. This is real, I�m telling the truth.

Here are more pictures:

Thats my hand, pointing at one of the beamships:

Here�s the beamship making its approach to my place:

And here it is hovering over my house:

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How about this one?
no enhancements whatsoever

Iridium flare. Your hint helped because they can be predicted to within seconds of their occurance. But if that's not it I have no idea

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And here�s the picture of a Mothership, awaiting to dock with the small beamships.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Don�t laugh. This is real, I�m telling the truth.
Here are more pictures:
Thats my hand, pointing at one of the beamships

The only thing I've seen that's makes a more convincing UFO than your frisbee is my pressure-cooker lid. Where can I get one?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The only thing I've seen that's makes a more convincing UFO than your frisbee is my pressure-cooker lid. Where can I get one?

This is no freesbe. First of all, it can be clearly seen that it is made of metal, and if it were a flying freesbe, it would have a motion blur, and it hasn�t. There�s no motion blur, because I took the pics while the craft was slowly hovering over my house, searching for a parking space.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ha! You just dug your own grave! Everyone knows that foreigners can't park for $hit!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Alright, alright! You got me this time...but I still have a few more ideas.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Secret_web interesting idea. Have you ever tried that method on billy Meier's photos?

I'm pretty certain Billy's were faked the old fashioned way... After the holidays, I plan to attempt a recreation using a model and a sheet of glass, and I think you'll be surprised how real they look, no digital manipulating required....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join