It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

You mean like the plane is glowing bluish purple when using the quiet boom? Just a theory.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I know they have a no boom technology. Just don't know how it works. But I've seen it. Can't say I've heard it though. Seriously they do have something that can fly supersonically + at low altitude over a city with nobody hearing it. But it did sorta glow. But if you aren't quick enough to spot it in time you'll never know it was there. Maybe thats a whole other kind of quiet boom I saw. But no boom does exist.

Weeping in their noodles. sure some of them will. but I imagine when the chines generals aren't weeping in their noodles they will most likely be stomping around in circles throwing a tantrum holding the latest intel report (xinhua news) bunched up in their fists going "Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! They did it again!! Those americans are always making us look stupid in the end. how do they do it. it's like they are actually craftier then us! But we wrote the book of war!!! How could this be?!?"

(secretary buzzes fuming general) "Uhhh. sir president Xinping wants to talk to you about this mornings headlines about the new american technology"

(Chinese general goes back to weeping at his desk, reaches for the phone)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

You mean like the plane is glowing bluish purple when using the quiet boom? Just a theory.

Lol no there's quite a few additions to the top of the jet between the vertical stabs. Ill see I'd I can find a pic later of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

Lol no there's quite a few additions to the top of the jet between the vertical stabs. Ill see I'd I can find a pic later of it.

This?
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: boomer135

This?
www.google.com...

Yeah that looks pretty close but theres a real unclassified version of the built plane on photos out there

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Since its unclassed, you mind posting link?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1

Since its unclassed, you mind posting link?

Well I may be mistaken on if it was actually built or not...but here's the one I was talking about...en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ah, looks nice... New age and filled with innovation! I'd fly it

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There are others that have been flying for a few years that have never been used operationally because it would be like using a stick of dynamite to kill that mosquito flying around your room.

You keep saying this.

It seems like nothing on Earth is a big enough problem for these aircraft.
edit on 16-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

There are weapons systems in the black world that could do incredible damage in an incredibly short period of time. Without the fear of nuclear weapons, and fallout.

One of them was so much more effective than they thought that a number of test observers were killed with the first shot.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: awakendhybrid

There are weapons systems in the black world that could do incredible damage in an incredibly short period of time. Without the fear of nuclear weapons, and fallout.

One of them was so much more effective than they thought that a number of test observers were killed with the first shot.

100% Fusion devices?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As if I'd answer. Hah.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

As if I'd answer. Hah.

I take that as a yes! If it was a no you say haha

Well you can always PM me I dont blab

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

As if I'd answer. Hah.

I take that as a yes! If it was a no you say haha

Well you can always PM me I dont blab

Lasers. It has to be lasers. Why? Well...um, lasers are just plain cool! Freakin' sharks with lasers!

No, actually I have no idea -- there are some things even *I* can't get out of Zaph

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well from the very very very little I have been on 100% fusion bomb research it does involve lasers.

If it what I think yield is basically unlimited its all down to how much fuel you put in.
edit on 16-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No, absolutely nothing to do with fusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I have a thing for lasers. It's probably a good thing I haven't ponied up to buy one of those burning ones. I would just get myself into heaps of trouble.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No, absolutely nothing to do with fusion.

Well there Antimatter.

If that been cracked then ouch.

Particle disrupter's would be pretty nasty.

I know when Orion when it went black in the 70's they were looking into directed particle applications.

Apart from Antimatter and particle weapons I dont know what would be above that.
edit on 16-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Apart from Antimatter and particle weapons I dont know what would be above that.

Sonic.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sonic.

Boom. (pun maybe intended?)

I'd place my money on that. A lot can be done with sonics, and I doubt we have any clue just to how advanced sonic weapons have become.
edit on 16-7-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join