It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Sammamishman

I've done it from the cockpit to the boom pod on a KC-10. It's scary as hell because they have rollers in the floor. Takes good situational awareness to put your feet down on the walkway between rollers while running.

Hey zaph what is the extent of your experience in military aviation? Were you a pilot at some point? Do you fly civilian aircraft? Just curious. I'm just some dude in Canada that lived and breathed fighter planes when I was a kid and wanted to be a pilot until a grade 5 teacher crushed my dreams by telling me I wasn't good enough at math to be one so I gave up lol

Just curious because you seem to know so much and have some inside connections as far as what is up and coming.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: GroomLakePolishFAN
Is there any way to find the recordings of F-117 pilots communicating with someone from an "unknown aircraft" apparently from Gulf War? I try to find it but I have no luck.

What were they saying? I've never heard about this one, you have my attention.

It was posted online years ago. Now the only place to find it is the dark web. But it was recordings between AWACS, F-117s, and a mystery targeting aircraft who was accompaning the stealths. Or our mystery companion aircraft.

You think about TOR anonymity network? or what? dark web?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To return to the Wichita triangle, do you think this one would supply the mystery F-117 companion ?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 anyway this could be project aurora doubt it though thought that was supposed to be some kind of spacecraft or stealth blimp depending on who you asked not to sure about either one just thought id ask

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yetiford

It's not aurora lol ask Zaph

Or maybe don't ask him, he did say he would use deadly force when I had a certain scheme involving it lol
edit on 24-5-2014 by ATBspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

What was over Wichita wasn't the F-117 companion, that's a different aircraft with a different role aswell.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

My father started taking me to work with him, and training him when I was 5. I spent 28 years going to work with him, and learning how to fix them, working on just about everything you can name. I've been able to cultivate some contacts that are willing to talk to me over the years.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GroomLakePolishFAN

They're one in the same really mate. Good luck trying to find it though..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What about the FB-22?

Wikipedia

It was supposedly cancelled, but the shape looks more like the photos we have.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No, the FB-22 never went anywhere. There are other aircraft out there to do the same thing it would have done.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
other aircraft ou there ?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its me or in the picture of the triangle it look like the contrail is out of square , out of the normal way ?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

I think it is just the angle the photo was taken from. It's hard to tell if the craft was banking left or right slightly, or had any nose up or down pitch when the photo was taken along with the fact that triangles can give the illusion of pointing in a different direction.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Do you think this could have anything to do with the Stephenville Lights?

I am just reading the Aircraft forum and on Discovery Science a program about the Stephenville Lights is on. They mentioned after it flew over (the ufo) 2 x F16 came chasing after it and why would our jets chase one of ours...

I immediately thought chase planes and looked up the distance between Wichita and Stephenville Texas.

Assume its Whichita falls?? I dont know just a thought.

Edit: I might be getting confused with the West Texas Spanloader thread...

edit on 19-6-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: Confusion

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

No, it is talking about Wichita Kansas, not Wichita Falls Texas. While I know that was an honest question I can't help but think and comment that your brain is trying really hard to make connections here that don't exist.

And my guess is no they are not connected to the Stephensville lights what so ever. Based on some posts here from insiders it sounds like this is just experimental air craft, I think the pictures verify that for the most part. Then again it has been a long time since I looked at that incident so I could be wrong obviously.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think you misunderstood me, I dont believe in UFOs (as in Aliens) so I was wondering if these in Stephensville claiming Alien could have been mistaken for this military project rather than whatever military or meteorological event they did see, because they didnt see an inter steller space craft visiting earth.
edit on 20-6-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

Ok I understand. I hope I wasn't offensive, I certainly wasn't trying to be. I think most likely you are right, what they saw in Stevensville was probably experimental US aircraft. Having said that, I don't believe it was the same aircraft based on my knowledge of that incident, although I admit again it has been a long time since I looked at or read about that incident.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I saw a MSM news story that was posted on LiveLeak that featured a similar aircraft. Maybe its the same guys.... military plane spotters with big telephoto lenses that have nothing better to do all day...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceRupertsDog
a reply to: Domo1

I saw a MSM news story that was posted on LiveLeak that featured a similar aircraft. Maybe its the same guys.... military plane spotters with big telephoto lenses that have nothing better to do all day...

Care to provide us with a link?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So who's up for a nice slow pitch, right over the heart of the plate, to help figure it out?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join