It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh you aren't going to get me to go anywhere near hinting at power supplies. Orange makes me look washed out, and all weird.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Planes have been downed before though and ww3 has not broken out.

A new cold war yes

A new hot war? No

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

IF the rumor that I'm hearing is true, this is completely different, and a HUGE mistake was made. Trust me, sources that normally take things like this is stride are extremely worried about this. Leaves are being canceled, and there are quiet reports of things heating up quickly.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh you aren't going to get me to go anywhere near hinting at power supplies. Orange makes me look washed out, and all weird.

Haha

Well there not many options.

Chemical will never give enough.

So unless the USA can break the laws of thermodynamics it has to be nuclear of some sort.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Not necessarily. There were some interesting developments in the 80s and 90s.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Not necessarily. There were some interesting developments in the 80s and 90s.

All black or is some of the data in the white world before it went black?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

IF the rumor that I'm hearing is true, this is completely different, and a HUGE mistake was made. Trust me, sources that normally take things like this is stride are extremely worried about this. Leaves are being canceled, and there are quiet reports of things heating up quickly.

If true then crap has got real.

But its still a far cry from WW3.

IF NATO turned up in East Ukraine then Russia would back down before WW3 broke out as surely Russia know they can win a offensive war.

And I doubt NATO will just march on Moscow seeing as that all ways goes badly.

All I see is a stand off cold war style. Lots of military pea cocking and strong words but neither side wanting act.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If that is actually true then things will heat up faster than anyone can imagine.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Who said anything about WW III?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well,
Sorry guys I was not able to find the post about the light column at dpg.
There have been several hundred trip reports posted on the site I think it's on, since I read it.
It's a shame it was just a sidescript to their trip, and the light incident was just a weird thing on one night.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Hey pumpkin. For what it's worth I believe i the last episode of UFO Hunters -Dugway the new area 51 or something like that. About 2/3 through they either discuss or interview the guys who saw the beam. described it exactly like it's been described here in this thread. I think they were talking about the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

This one?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Really?,
Interesting. If you spent enough time on a dirt bike in the desert you will see some neat stuff.
A B1 making a low alt high sped pass through a valley only a few hundred away, or the small but intense white light that rises from the direction of a51 and goes from horizon to horizon in a few seconds, or a missile llaunch exhaust plume coming from a place where this not supposed to be anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman
Thanks for that,
Sammamishmam,
I'm going to ask one of my riding buddies about it , he might be FB friends with one of the guys .

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for:

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

You now what's interesting about those beams? I swear I remember on the internet a few years ago. Night vision footage uploaded by some marines in Iraq where they were all watching through night vision. Several vertical columns of light that were up in the sky. None of them had seen it before and they were all perplexed if I remember the banter in the video correctly. Was only visible through night vision.

I wonder if they were witnessing a variation of this type of weapon.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh yeah. The columns looked exactly like the pictures on Alien Daves website that you linked to. Except fainter. in night vision and there were at least 4 or 5 at the same time.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well, if some of the speculation about what happened at dugway is anything approaching true, I don't think you'd need 4 or 5 of them on the same horizon lol. But more importantly, the speculation goes that it has only been used once, if at all, against, uh, a real nuclear program.

Sounds like an interestimg video nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for:

www.aliendave.com...

Hi bassplyer,
The photos I saw were very similair to the photos of the beam on the linked site.
The only difference is that these guys saw it in the summer of 2010, and they appearedd to be closer to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've just thought of something, what if the dpg light column doesn't originate at dpg but it is the terminus. There have been several extremely large payloads put in orbit over the last several years, a few of them were so secret even the senate intelligence committee wasn't made
privey to the payloads content or purpose.
One was the largest payload ever put up by the airforce, and was said to be school bus sized.
A few years ago I found a patent issued to the DoD, for a signal filter for a charged particle beam system . The patent application said the system was intended to detonate explosives from orbit or an air or land based projector.
I also remember seeing a vid of a test platform intended to detonate roadside ieds, they just painted the roadside qithe the beam and it detonated the explosives.
I personally belive we might have tested it against Kim Jong Il, remember when the ammunition train blew up missing his train by only minutes.
Imagine painting an entire division and detonating all of their energetic materials.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join