It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

wow what a pic

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just before we left Pease in 83, something like 150 pilots and maintenance personnel transferred out West for "night/supersonic A-7 testing". We found out years later that they were boarding planes and flying to Tonopah and testing the F-117.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GroomLakePolishFAN
Is there any way to find the recordings of F-117 pilots communicating with someone from an "unknown aircraft" apparently from Gulf War? I try to find it but I have no luck.

Same here, I spent about 8hrs on the deep web this week, pouring over every little detail... Got nothing. :/

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Is there any way to find the recordings of F-117 pilots communicating with someone from an "unknown aircraft" apparently from Gulf War? I try to find it but I have no luck.

What were they saying? I've never heard about this one, you have my attention.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

What were they saying? I've never heard about this one, you have my attention.

It was posted online years ago. Now the only place to find it is the dark web. But it was recordings between AWACS, F-117s, and a mystery targeting aircraft who was accompaning the stealths. Or our mystery companion aircraft.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just before we left Pease in 83, something like 150 pilots and maintenance personnel transferred out West for "night/supersonic A-7 testing". We found out years later that they were boarding planes and flying to Tonopah and testing the F-117.

They get picked because of their history of flying, a la test pilot school graduates, usually F-22 or strike eagle guys, and sent off to fly whatever black aircraft is around at the time. Like zaph said they usually have a cover job like the A-7s or something

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATBspirit
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There's been a lot of research into making a quiet boom, it's been done before and I suspect that's as far as the research will go (officially) lol

I gotta say man for a new guy you sure so know your stuff and aren't afraid to post on the boards like some new guys are. Keep up the good work buddy!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

Here's a hint: shadow 22 and 23

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Boomer, from what I've researched, shadow 22 and 23 are e-6bs or e-6b variants. Is this correct research?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

When the Silk Road got shut down a lot of websites went offline aswell, I'm not sure if it's still there or not but if it is then it may be a bit harder to find.

There used to be a site on there with heaps of military PDFs too, I checked the other day and that's down too.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thanks mate,

I guess I just love aircraft as much as you guys!

So I
Think I should come here share my limited
Experience with you guys.
Ats is a great community. I hope to stay a
Long
Time.
Hope we can find this recording

edit on 23-5-2014 by ATBspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

Shadow was flying over Winnipeg in 1999 with another aircraft with the callsign Jedi, Jedi was a KC-10 tanker and I assume Shadow was the mystery jet.

An interesting tidbit is that the Fairchild AC-119G back in its day used to have some of the best Electronic warfare and radar equipment and used to use the same 'Shadow' callsign.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1

Boomer, from what I've researched, shadow 22 and 23 are e-6bs or e-6b variants. Is this correct research?

not this day...

most of the time in war time the callsigns are not the same as the peace time ones we use. Flying out of Grand Forks AFB we used RAID as a tanker and flying out of Kyrgyzstan it was SHELL
edit on 23-5-2014 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thanks mate,

I guess I just love aircraft as much as you guys!

So I
Think I should come here share my limited
Experience with you guys.
Ats is a great community. I hope to stay a
Long
Time.
Hope we can find this recording

Brother,
Only some
Members on here
Belong with the
Elite
Regiments of ATS...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Do you think the one flying over Winnipeg in 99 with Jedi could have been our friend?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
then I'm out as far as info lol
all i got is google at my disposal

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Then google TOR and download the browser bundle

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ATBspirit

lol trying to get me into dark web eh? not an option at this time, gov machine and such.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It's not illegal to use TOR what you look up whilst on TOR is though depending on what you go on lol

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It's not illegal to use TOR what you look up whilst on TOR is though depending on what you go on lol

Well that's the whole point of TOR if used right. They can see you go in, they can see you come out, but they can't see what your doing inside TOR! lol

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join