It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood moon,Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple
www.usnews.com...

I have been watching and waiting for something significant to come out of the blood moon events.

In his latest book, Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change, Hagee lays out what he calls celestial signals. He describes how a series of blood moons in 2014 and 2015 will have great significance for Israel.

This isn’t the first time that the "Association of Temple Organizations" will hold this activity, but this year the practice drill and re-enactment of the Passover sacrifice will be carried out by the students of the school for priests, Nezer Ha-kodesh, which started operating this year. The priest school intends to train the hundreds of priests that would be needed to work at the third temple; many Jews endeavor for its establishment in Israel today.

www.cbn.com...

Historic Significance

In the past, the rare appearance of four blood moons on these feast days has coincided with major events for Israel and the Jewish people.

In 1492, Spain expelled the Jews. Columbus also discovered America, which became a safe haven for the Jewish people.

"In each of these blood moons, you have something that begins in tragedy and ends in triumph," Hagee explained.

For instance, in 1948, Israel was reborn as a nation.

"After 2,000 years, God supernaturally brought them from 66 nations and a nation was born in a day," Hagee noted. "That again was a supernatural something that happened following the tragedy of the Holocaust."

In 1967, Israel won the Six-Day War and recaptured Jerusalem.

"For the first time in 2,000 years, Jerusalem and the State of Israel were together again," Hagee said.

Nuclear Threat

The blood moons of 2014 and 2015 are poised to appear as Iran works toward nuclear weapons and Israel's neighbors, Egypt and Syria, are in chaos.

www.usnews.com...
www.templeinstitute.org...

With this amazing statement, Maimonides recounts an ancient tradition - that the tenth red heifer is associated with the Messianic era. Does this perhaps mean that the appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is an indication, a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself, who will officiate at its preparation?

If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000

edit on 023030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hagee is wrong. Jerusalem and Israel is not back together again Jerusalem is illegally occupied territory and they only control half the city. Why do they keep talking about rebuilding the third temple anyway have they forgotten the dome of rock sits where it needs to go?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ok, I'll cop. I sort of got started watching this guy's vids on YouTube after seeing one about the sign of the Woman. This one lays out his suppositions on a potential Tribulation timeline based on what he thinks of the Sings in the Heavens beginning with the Tetrad. He also thinks that it would make a logical pattern for the Jews to get back the temple. One was the nation. Two was earthly Jerusalem. Three would be the temple? ... Maybe.

One of the things I like about him is that he doesn't set firm dates, and if very aware that there are many possible calendars among other things that these things could be working in the grand scheme of things.

He also uses his scripture to ground and back his theories.

If he is reading the "tea leaves" correctly, we've got another year to go, maybe with a major war in the Middle East which is certainly possible and may or may not fulfill some of the other prophecies, after which the third temple can be rebuilt. And being a pre-Trib Rapture believer, he thinks we may not be here to see some of it, but that's my only quibble with him is that he really, really wants the Rapture to happen and clearly thinks it's coming every fall. So long as he doesn't do himself any harm over it, though, I do like his other stuff and can agree with his basic reasoning about why he thinks it any Rapture may take place in the fall.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I haven't followed it real close but do read up every now and again .One aspect that caught my eye recently was the re-establishing of the Jewish Calender .Michael Rood www.youtube.com... brings out the fact of how the Jews started their calender based on the barley and the moons .He is kind of a interesting fella and shows what I believe the two pillars outside the old temple were for .Well worth the watch ,in my books ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hagee must have gotten this info when was sucking the grave of the famous Harold Camping. You know the guy who predicted the rapture how many times incorrectly?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Crazy in the past. Crazy in the present. Always gonna be crazy.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not a scholar of history at all but the building of the third temple is one prerequisite of the return of Jesus right? That stuff interests me so I think they also need a crimson cow which I have read people are trying to breed.

If I drive to the next town over there is a sign out by the road saying something to the effect of crimson cattle farms.

Have also read that the temple didnt actually sit where the dome of the rock is. But some think the dome will have to be destoyed first.

Have also read that the Muslims won't let Jews into the dome to pray, even though it is supposed to be a holy place for them as well. I understand them being the religion of peace and all they wouldnt want the jews in their holy place.

I think if the Jews where to start construction on the third temple, the muslims would blow it up. or at least try. Maybe then the Knights Templar would resurrect from the dust and....starting to sound like a good novel lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

There's no guarantee about this. It's more just that people have noticed a pattern about tetrads on Jewish feast days and things that have happened to the Jews in the past. If the pattern bears out, we can expect something major to happen around this time or shortly after the tetrad concludes.

The interest for Christians is that many think we are seeing the opening shots of the End of Days, and there are hints in scripture that lunar eclipses may play a role as potential signs in the Heavens. As to whether or not this particularly is part of it? Who can say ... no one will really know until events fall out or not.

That doesn't prevent people from playing the speculation game though.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

i was pulled in by Rood in the 90's with his 6001 the end message. That also was based off the barley and 3% new moon calendar. Needless to say 6001 (2000-2001) came and went without a single prediction hitting the mark. Since then I've really looked at the guy, he tries to reimpose the law to the point he looks, dresses and acts rabbinical and is not.. The law didn't work so well for the Jews..

Anyways, I did watch Hagees blood moon and found it interesting and comical, He actually takes a few time outs to reaffirm that he is not SAYING this and that WILL happen by such and such a DATE. What he does do is look at the last few rare tetrads that weve had, took note of significant changes with the Jewish people and Israel. Then speculated what was left in prophecy concerning the nation and said maybe..

I find it interesting that the war of ezek 38 is left, specially interesting to me with Russia's current movements at this time.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I know what you mean about Russia and putting hooks into Gog's jaws but it it make more sense that Turkey is who that verse is talking about ....interesting times for sure ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I only viewed 28 minutes of the video...the first 27 minutes were fairly informative, but then he started getting way too preachy for me

the video sorta got stuck in the position that the 7 year tribulation would possibly start after the Sept 2015 blood moon and the time of the Sign-of-Virgo in Oct 2017 might indicate the 'middle' of the 7 year tribulation...
I do not agree with that interpretation/viewpoint at all

I see the Tetrad of 4 blood moons as representative of the final 4 'horsemen' of the Apocalypse
even though the 1st two blood-moons happen in 2014 (the Chinese Year-of-the-Horse) the whole tetrad with 2 more blood moons in 2015 are to be grouped as the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse...

in my timing interpretation, the first 42 months-or-first 3 1/2 years of the 'Tribulation' only begin (at the earliest) on or about October 2017 which is the Revelation 13 Sign of the Woman clothed-in-the-Sun, with the Moon at her feet and having a crown of 12 Stars about her head.
With the sequencing of these celestial Signs... 'believers' will always have a 3.5 year (42 month/ 1,260 day) head's up warning or sign as to what is about to happen

with the timing sequence I think is correct, the first 3 1/2 years are just the 'early birth pangs' starting in Oct 2017-Apr2021 and the 'Revealing' of the AC+false prophet will commence the 3 1/2 'Great Tribulation' right at/near Easter 2021-2024
See how the Sign of Virgo & the position of the planet Jupiter are used as 'Signs' of the appearance of the AC, 3.5 years earlier in Oct 2017 from his actual ascendancy into the 'holy place' in Easter 2021 setting up the Abomination-of-Desolation at that time.

the whole 'key' or 'code' to deciphering the complex & contorted vision of Apocalypse & the 4 tetrad of blood moons with a solar eclipse in the middle-- is to equate this particular blood-moon Tetrad with the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse... or else one gets pulled in several directions with seeming contradictory timelines and eschatology

appreciate your time here
edit on th30139760076515262014 by St Udio because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

buster2010
Hagee is wrong. Jerusalem and Israel is not back together again Jerusalem is illegally occupied territory and they only control half the city. Why do they keep talking about rebuilding the third temple anyway have they forgotten the dome of rock sits where it needs to go?

And the Dome of the Rock sits on top of what, precisely? Who built that? Mohammad?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It could be. I don't claim to know one way or the other. I just follow my gut. I think both the tetrad and the Woman are important markers to be watched, maybe for your reason, maybe for his.

I'm not necessarily fussed too much about it. I think either way, it seems clear the end is coming, and it's time to be prepared for it; a few years here or there is a blink of an eye. Strangely, I'm at peace about it all.

It's also very fascinating. I've always enjoyed books that make good use of prophecy, and now I might actually be living it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Enjoying the input,

four horsemen, wow , that didn't cross my mind, seems plausible.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

red heifers are not rare. there are many. However a heifer born during a blood moon is very rare and we had one born last night.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I think what makes the red heifer needed for the sacrifice rare is that it has to have not a single white hair on it, and it has to stay without white hair (without mark or blemish). White hairs can suddenly crop up on heifers making them unsuitable.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

That could be true but i have seen some. Maybe not 3yr old and still only red hair. but definitly solid red heifers are around and have been around. Seems most likely that it is all in the inturputation of text. my money is on one being born at precisely the right time. Sort of like how i harvested my crop last year during the super rare harvest moon and how i have germinated seeds last night using rain water from that storm that just passed through.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

deadeyedick
reply to post by tinner07

red heifers are not rare. there are many. However a heifer born during a blood moon is very rare and we had one born last night.

holy cow
lol

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well i would have to strecth the prophecy a bit more to fit this one. He is a solid black BULL. He was born last nite and has quite the attitude.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is a blog claiming that as of 2010 a kosher red heifer existed in Israel.

According to the article and the audio link posted below, Rabbi Chaim Richman has announced on a radio show that there is at least one kosher red heifer alive and well in Israel. You can click on the audio link below and go to part 2, a little past 38 minutes in to hear the announcement for yourself. This is a very momentous announcement.

I guess not only does the heifer have to be flawless, but it also has to be kosher. I'll bet most of the red heifers alive do not qualify for that.

Also, I did not listen to the link and do not know how reliable a source this blog is, so I'm saying major grain of salt warning here. However, if this is the route through which God chooses to fulfill prophecy, then it is what will happen - a suitable sacrifice will be found when they need it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join