It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood moon,Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There will be no "Third Temple." Remember, remember... From God Himself:

11/06/07

excerpt from GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN

page 98

Many teach the physical nation of Israel is the fulfillment of my scripture. Many teach the anti-christ will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitutethe abomination of desolation. This is a false teaching, not from God, but from human understanding. My son, in the book of Daniel, the persecution by the Jews under Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation.

But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At my death, the veil in the temple wasrent in two and the old sacrificial covenant was replaced by my new covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for my peoples’ sin. I am the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. I am the seed of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations of the earth are blessed. My nation of Israel is my church, not the modern nationof Israel. My people are now all those who become part of my church through sanctifying grace. The complete fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel of the abomination of desolation will occur: when the continual sacrifice of the mass is abolished by the false prophet and the anitchrist. Acceptance of the protestant doctrine of the mass by an anti-pope will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. The temple of God is my Holy Roman Catholic Church. My faithful remnant will be persecuted worldwide with the mass taking place underground. These conditions will be similar to the early persecutions by the Romans. The Roman persecutions were a foreshadowing of the persecution and time of the anti-christ. Remember all this will be allowed and take place according to the will of my Father in heaven. Scripture must and will be fulfilled. I am warning you again my son and any who will take heed to my warnings. He who has ears to hear let him hear. A final warning to those who read these words. Do not wait until the warning *a divine enlightenment, Protestants know it as the "awakening" * to prepare your soul. Prepare your soul now. ...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

beg to differ, yes there will be a third temple built in israel. don't believe? ...keep watching, and they will resume animal sacrifice but it will be stopped.. most likely by the anti-christ because people are going to protest against killing animals, but a third temple will be built and very soon. keep watching my friends.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
In 1492, Spain expelled the Jews. Columbus also discovered America, which became a safe haven for the Jewish people.

OK, if that's not stretching things a little to suite his hypothesis, then i don't know what is.

Interesting thread, though.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ezekiels account of the third temple states that its going to be complete with animal sacrifices for sin... complete with Levitical priests and burnt offerings.

“Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says...
You are to give a young bull as a sin offering to the Levitical priests...You are to take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar and on the four corners of the upper ledge and all around the rim...You are to take the bull for the sin offering and burn it in the designated part of the temple area...

“On the second day you are to offer a male goat without defect for a sin offering...When you have finished purifying it, you are to offer a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect....You are to offer them before the Lord, and the priests are to sprinkle salt on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the Lord....

“For seven days you are to provide a male goat daily for a sin offering...you are also to provide a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect....For seven days they are to make atonement for the altar and cleanse it; thus they will dedicate it....the eighth day on, the priests are to present your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings on the altar...
-Ezekiel 43:18-27

According to Ezekiel, God will go back to accepting sin sacrifices of unblemished animals.
Animal sin sacrifices negates the very purpose of Jesus' so called "perfect sacrifice" for the worlds sin. So there was no point in Jesus being abused, tortured and turned into a sin sacrifice as Christians believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Does the new temple have to be built on the same site? I thought the original temple was built to house the ark of the covenant. If they have the ark can't they build a temple wherever they want to just as long as the ark is placed in it?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

. . . can't they build a temple wherever they want to just as long as the ark is placed in it?
Sorry but you are making too much sense and are using logic.
That is not allowed when it comes to the modern so-called Israel.
Of course they could have made a tent of the tabernacle nineteen hundred years ago.
But they aren't going to do it because it is an ego thing at the heart of it, and getting even, and ultimately punishing the world for slighting them.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

According to Ezekiel, God will go back to accepting sin sacrifices of unblemished animals.
Animal sin sacrifices negates the very purpose of Jesus' so called "perfect sacrifice" for the worlds sin. . . .
What you were quoting is a description of a week long dedication ceremony necessary for YHWH to enter the sanctuary.
The "sin offering" is not for the sin of the people but is of a bull, which would be better called a "holiness offering" which is to make the priests holy enough to enter the same building as God.

Of course this is all symbolic and is a sort of example of promise to the returning Jews from Babylon that there would be an acceptance by YHWH of those people by God to serve as His priests.
It has nothing to do with a yet future temple.
Advocates for the reality of a future temple will argue that there isn't a literal fulfillment of this description in the past.
The reply to that is that it was never meant to be literally fulfilled but is metaphorical.
In chapter 47 it describes a river coming from under the altar and flowing into the Dead Sea and turning it from salty water to fresh.
Then it fills with fish and is surrounded by fruit trees.
edit on 16-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ridhya
reply to post by buster2010

Yes "nothing there"... just a civilisation that goes back 11,000 years and had the oldest cities found (to date). The Canaanite settlements are older than Gobekli Tepe even. And to get technical there is evidence of people there even more ancient.

People continually destroy and build on old ruins.

You are right then what right does the Israelis have to claim Jerusalem as theirs? They didn't create the city if anything they rebuilt what they destroyed just as the Christians rebuilt what they destroyed when they took over the city and the Muslims did likewise. So by all rights the Muslims have just as much a claim to it as does the Israelis.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

skydove21
reply to post by colbe

beg to differ, yes there will be a third temple built in israel. don't believe? ...keep watching, and they will resume animal sacrifice but it will be stopped.. most likely by the anti-christ because people are going to protest against killing animals, but a third temple will be built and very soon. keep watching my friends.

If they start killing animals to their God when will they start killing people? And seeing how Jesus died for the sins of everyone there is no longer a need to sacrifice animals so the people practicing animal sacrifice will be the ones that will support the antichrist. Btw the antichrist wants the third temple to be built so he can announce he is God from there.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What is Beneath the Temple Mount?
As Israeli archaeologists recover artifacts from the religious site, ancient history inflames modern-day political tensions

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
Wooden beams from the time of Herod’s Temple Mount in secondary use in the Al-Aqsa Mosque

The Romans destroyed Herod’s Jerusalem Temple in 70 C.E. Is it possible that some of the wooden beams from his Temple Mount have survived—and may be identified? I believe the answer is “yes.” Some of the beams may even be from the Temple.
Wooden beams of this quality—especially Cedar of Lebanon (Cedrus libani) and cypress (Cypressus sempervirens)—were extremely valuable and would have been used and reused, again and again.
Known to archaeologists as “secondary use,” the phenomenon of reuse is widely recognized, mostly in connection with stone building blocks but also with regard to other construction elements such as columns, capitals and bases. The same is true for wood. It was used again whenever possible.

edit on 093030p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
How the ’Ain Dara Temple in Syria sheds light on King Solomon in the Bible and his famous temple

www.biblicalarchaeology.org...

It is the date of the ’Ain Dara temple, however, that offers the most compelling evidence for the authenticity of the Biblical Temple of King Solomon. The ’Ain Dara temple was originally built around 1300 B.C. and remained in use for more than 550 years, until 740 B.C. The plan and decoration of such majestic temples no doubt inspired the Phoenician engineers and craftsmen who built Solomon’s grand edifice in the tenth century B.C. As noted by Lawrence Stager of Harvard University, the existence of the ’Ain Dara temple proves that the Biblical description of Solomon’s Temple was “neither an anachronistic account based on later temple archetypes nor a literary creation. The plan, size, date and architectural details fit squarely into the tradition of sacred architecture from north Syria (and probably Phoenicia) from the tenth to eighth centuries B.C.”

I never heard this one before.

Certain features of the ’Ain Dara temple also provide dramatic insight into ancient Near Eastern conceptions of gods and the temples in which they were thought to reside. Carved side-by-side in the threshold of the ’Ain Dara temple are two gigantic footprints. As one enters the antechamber of the sanctuary, there is another carving of a right foot, followed 30 feet away (at the threshold between the antechamber and the main chamber) by a carving of a left foot. The footprints, each of which measures 3 feet in length, were intended to show the presence (and enormity) of the resident deity as he or she entered the temple and approached his or her throne in the Holy of Holies. Indeed, the 30-foot stride between the oversize footprints indicates a god who would have stood 65 feet tall! In Solomon’s Temple, the presence of a massive throne formed by the wings of two giant cherubim with 17-foot wingspans (1 Kings 6:23–26) may indicate that some Israelites envisaged their God, Yahweh, in a similar manner.

What?
Get outta here.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Btw the antichrist wants the third temple to be built so he can announce he is God from there.
That is a modern myth that I believe was created originally as a tool of the zionists to get Christians to acquiesce to their taking Jerusalem as a Jewish possession.
The verse used to back this theory (as I pointed out above) seems obviously to me to be referring to the temple of Herod, and the story in Josephus' history of the Wars of the Jews of how the temple was used as a rebel stronghold and actually murdered the priests to take possession of the sanctuary itself as housing.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
From Solomon’s Temple to the Jesus Boat, the Biblical world was built of cedar

More than 500 years ago, Rabbi David ben Zimra (“Radbaz” [1461–1571]) claimed that the Foundation Stone and Holy of Holies were located within the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. He even identified the Foundation Stone as the stone known as es-Sakhra, the rock outcropping above which the dome of the rock stands.

There are two other views regarding the location of the Temple in addition to the “central” theory—the southern and northern theories. Already in 1878, James Ferguson, in his The Temples of the Jews and the Other Buildings in the Haram Area at Jerusalem, suggested that the Temple stood in the southern part of today’s Temple Mount.

Dome of the Spirits (also called the Dome of the Tablets

www.bible.ca...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

it was never the jews intention to sacrifice people and it never will. God himself instructed the people of israel to sacrifice animals only for the atonement of sins. They would never resort to sacrificing people, that would be murder and is one of the ten commandments given to israel by God "thou shall not kill " and i agree that Christ was the final atonement for sins, but there is a very large amount of jews that don't believe that Christ was the last sacrifice that payed for the sins of the world. That view will change and they will believe. As far as for the anti-christ wanting the temple to be rebuilt i really can't say but he will defile the temple and will pay dearly for doing so.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skydove21

. . . there is a very large amount of jews that don't believe that Christ was the last sacrifice that payed for the sins of the world.
There are a lot of Christians who don't believe that either because it doesn't say in the Bible that Jesus paid for sins.
There is a verse that says that Jesus died for the sins of the world, but the way that it is worded, it implies that he died to benefit the sins.
Jesus raised sin to a higher level and makes it acceptable.
If you understand the verse, and what "the world" means.
Everything that is what everyone in the world does simply by being a human being, those things are now ignored for the sake of Jesus because he was born and lived here as a human being.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
[more

If christians don't believe that Christ died and payed for the sins of mankind or the world it would be pointless to be a christian.
Mankind could not live up to the laws of the commandments that's why Christ had to be the final sacrafice he alone took on the sins of the world on the cross and because of that we now are under grace. That does not mean that sinning is ok, it just means that Christ's death paid for it and if we sin and repent it would be as if we never sinned.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skydove21

Mankind could not live up to the laws of the commandments . . .
is not what it says.
Paul was making a comment to people who thought that they were more righteous because they were Jews before they converted to Christianity, compared to those who converted from the gentiles who did not keep the Old Testament Law.
So he quoted a couple Old Testament verses that said that the Jews themselves did not keep the Law as they should have.
Paul's point was not that no one can keep the Law perfectly.
The point is that it is not sufficient for true righteousness, so we are all on a level playing field, Jews and gentiles, and need a different way of obtaining righteousness, which is through faith in Jesus, in other words, in today's terms, by being Christians.
Jesus, having another righteousness himself, has been resurrected in an un-corruptible form and has entered Heaven on our behalf, receives the spirit of God, and transmits that spirit to us in a way that is survivable in our current forms.
That spirit of God works in us to good works, that are apart from the Law, meaning the old written Mosaic Law.

So the point of being a Christian is becoming righteous.
Once we are in that state, our former things are forgotten by God.
That is the New Testament method of obtaining forgiveness.
There really wasn't an Old Testament version, since sacrifices were only for sins that they were not even aware of committing, where otherwise they obeyed the Law to the letter.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

skydove21
reply to post by colbe

skydove2, hi,

No offense, I appreciate your post but I would like ask....

Why are you going back to Old Covenant animal sacrifices? Judaism rejects Christ as God and that Our Lord is mankind's Savior. This is the New Covenant, Jesus is the Pascal Lamb in the New Covenant, His perfect "eternal sacrifice" is offered to the Father.

It is written in the Old God was displeased with the priesthood and no one argues, everything in the New is far greater. Here is proof.

God revealed not only in the New but in the Old Covenant, there would be an "eternal sacrifice", offered sun up till sun down in Malachi 1:11. Do NOT check Malachi 1:11 in the KJV Bible. Place the original Malachi 1:11 verse next to the changed Malachi 1:11 of the KJV, you will see it is so altered! Look at the first Bible, the original writings were translated into Latin, the language of time, the Latin Vulgate. The English translation of the Vulgate is the Douay-Rheims. Here is Malachi 1:11 in the Douay-Rheims:

For from the rising of the sun even to the going down, my name is great among the Gentiles, and in every place there is sacrifice, and there is offered to my name a clean oblation: for my name is great among the Gentiles, saith the Lord of hosts.

What exactly is this continual "sacrifice" and what is the "clean oblation" offered in Malachi?

The only perfect pure offering (clean oblation) ever made in all of history is Jesus Christ's Paschal sacrifice. But, how can Our Lord's one time bloody sacrifice on Calvary be a "continual sacrifice?" In the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the priest and faithful in union re-present Christ's sacrifice to God. Note, we do not sacrifice Jesus at every Mass, we re-present His sacrifice to God. As Paul put it to the Corinthians "For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the death of the Lord". See 1 Cor 11:26.

Catholics continue the feast, as Paul said. Remember in the Old, what did they do with the Passover Lamb after they sacrifice it? They consumed it. Like in the Old but far greater, Catholics eat the Paschal Lamb, who is God Himself Jesus Christ, fully present in the Eucharist. The Eucharist is supernatural, from God. You receive Our Lord, His risen body, blood, soul and divinity. We drink of the cup of blessing, the cup of the new and everlasting covenant. And we do it every hour of every day all over the world-in all the nations."

Centuries before Christ, God's name was NOT great among the Gentiles. God was not saying all the nations of that day brought sacrifice to His name. God was comparing the disappointment He experienced with the priests of that day to the joy He experiences with the priests of another time. The oracle through Malachi was a prophesy of things to come.

This is God's desire, one belief, one faith and always has been, that all would come to believe and receive Our Lord in the Eucharist. In the soon prophesied divine awakening Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13, God is going to reveal this mystery, the truth of the Eucharist and warn of the anti-Christ, who will come to power shortly after the "awakening" also known as the Warning.

The anti-Christ's plans are prophesied too. He is going to attempt to take away the pinnacle of the faith, the Holy Eucharist. This is the "abomination of desolation" spoken of in Daniel. The A.O.D. is repeatedly written along with the term, the "continual sacrifice", the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

www.drbo.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What exactly is this continual "sacrifice" and what is the "clean oblation" offered in Malachi?
The Septuagint version says "burn incense".

The only perfect pure offering (clean oblation) ever made in all of history is Jesus Christ's Paschal sacrifice.
You are just inserting your own interpretation without explanation for why the word "perfect" should be added.
The Septuagint says that "His name is glorified".
The "purity" seems to be connected to the words used, especially since the next verse says that "you profane my table with your words".
You are basing your whole argument on something not even in the text.

edit on 17-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
reply to post by colbe

The Septuagint version says "burn incense".

The only perfect pure offering (clean oblation) ever made in all of history is Jesus Christ's Paschal sacrifice.
You are just inserting your own interpretation without explanation for why the word "perfect" should be added.
The Septuagint says that "His name is glorified".
The "purity" seems to be connected to the words used, especially since the next verse says that "you profane my table with your words".
You are basing your whole argument on something not even in the text.

Hi J.,

Why are you speaking of the Septuagint? Protestants followed the Palestinian Jews who denied Christ, going
by their OT Canon, removing 7 books of the Canon! The Palestinian Jews feared Christianity.

Catholics follow the Septuagint, part of the OT Alexandrian Canon. You can give proof of those particular words, cut and paste them and add the link.

I have a question, what is the "continual sacrifice" in Protestantism? A priest offers sacrifice like in the Old
but far greater in the New. There is NO ministerial priesthood in Protestantism to offer sacrifice.

And this is not my interpretation, it is the Church, her interpretation. Private Judgment is heresy, you are
aware of the fruit Jim. Error and division. God did not give everyone reading the written Word the authority
to interpret it. He gave it to the Church, the faith. Like the Canon of Scripture, it was decided by the Church.

Our Lord wants you to become Roman Catholic. It is prophesied, His plan to change your heart, all the world's heart. You hear it called the "awakening" in the non-Catholic Christian private revelation. This divine awakening is getting
closer, when Communism comes again and the world is at its worst.

God bless you Jim,

colbe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join