It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy supporters strategy: place women out the front

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

To even consider this is indefensible.

Looks like everyone has lost their marbles on both sides.

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Already covered...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It will be these simple minded morons being broadcast to the world for using women as human shields.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Bugger, my bad, I did a search and didn't see it.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Different forum, so it should be okay. This is pretty bad. As you said, it's on tape, so no cries of 'propaganda' are valid.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Come on, guys. Do you really think they would let something like that happen? Nobody likes women being hurt/shot etc. The idea behind putting women in front would be to prevent a massive shootout. I'm sure there was a similar explanation behind this statement, but it was probably edited out to make them sound crazy. And apparently it worked

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So who has their guns pointed at the women? Yet it's the ranchers who are the monsters.

I suppose Vicki Weaver was using her infant daughter as a human shield. She was the monster and the glorious fed Lon Horiuchi was the hero.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'm sure there was a similar explanation behind this statement, but it was probably edited out to make them sound crazy. And apparently it worked

That is exactly what happened.

Wake up, people.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere
So who has their guns pointed at the women? Yet it's the ranchers who are the monsters.

I suppose Vicki Weaver was using her infant daughter as a human shield. She was the monster and the glorious fed Lon Horiuchi was the hero.

THIS^^^^^

The OP is based on the presumption that the fed had any right to shoot in the first place. I do not bend my knee to the Crowns power.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And I don't use women to garner sympathy for my cause.

Or another way, I don't use women to become martyrs while I cry foul on tv afterwards.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

And I don't use women to garner sympathy for my cause.

Or another way, I don't use women to become martyrs while I cry foul on tv afterwards.

No one was made a martyr.

I am not certain that women were used to gain sympathy for a cause.

To be honest, I am not really even sure what the context of the interview discussion was. I suspect that the premise was a smear campaign. I mean, on the one hand women are equal and all that. On the other, using women for shield is dishonorable.

Meanwhile, as mentioned by thisguyrighthere, we have by experience seen the feds will murder a woman. Even when she is holding a baby. And you are crying foul about this interview, with all its logical flaws?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Using women as shield to prevent shootout is what the terrorist have done in many countries.

Sad to see people defending this action.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

luciddream
Using women as shield to prevent shootout is what the terrorist have done in many countries.

So women are different than men?

What of the whole feminist movement?

Would it be less of a headline if it said, "Men used as shields"?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

luciddream

And as we all know, and have seen explicitly our government has no problem killing women and children by using military assets, including drones. Even if they hit the wrong target, or the enemy wasn't there. It's okay. We have to eliminate the bad guys at any cost. And there isn't a damned thing anyone can do about it.

God help us all if the day comes when freedom loving Americans are effectively demonized and portrayed as terrorists, and can be targeted this way.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If he really meant that he wanted to use women as human shields, I would be upset. However, these are trained militia women on the front lines. You know, women who want to be there. Women who want to be on the front line showing the feds that they can't just strong arm American citizens with a show of force. To me, you sound sexist. What? Women can't be on the front line?

Furthermore, how can people just sit back and think what the government is doing here is ok?
edit on 15/4/2014 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Well I'm confused as to who is being deceptive here?

Because..

i.chzbgr.com...

I guess it depends on ones bias as to whose lying?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Pretty much my exact take on this situation.
Keep fighting the good fight, no matter what equipment you may have down there! Lol!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

the worst part is, the fed would actually kill them. I don't support using human shields. Not by a long stretch. But that isn't the real story here. The real story is that people felt like their lives could be in danger from their government over a land dispute that the government really had no right in.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No, no martyrs were made, but this tactic is low, I don't have a problem if a woman wants to take up arms and be there, I do have a problem with the women being put out front while the men stand behind them.

Side by side.

I'm just repeating myself now, I covered this in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Davian

Well I'm confused as to who is being deceptive here?

Because..

i.chzbgr.com...

I guess it depends on ones bias as to whose lying?

I guess so, because it still doesn't change the fact there weren't as many people in that footage, at that moment, as they claimed. No amount of mainstream media biased skewing and pandering can change that. Sorry, so...

edit on 15-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join