It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O over the Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

WideOpenSpace
Does anyone speak Dutch to translate what the witness is saying?

Yes I am a dutchman, the person is saying that he was filming a boat and that there was a lot of movement (boats) going on, until he saw something next to the big crane. So he focused then on the UFO or whatever it is. It was hanging there for about 15 minutes.

It looks very interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hard to tell from the video if it was moving much or at all. If it was just hanging there for 15 minutes, that would make it difficult for it to be a regular type stealth aircraft. They can barely fly as it is, and definitely need to keep moving to stay aloft. Doesn't have the generally rounded appearance of a lighter than air, balloon type craft. Doesn't look big enough, either. Also, why the tilt?

Time travelers, I guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by VoidHawk

What d' ya reckon VoidHawk, some kind of rotor or maybe an integral turbofan kind of thing?

I'm picturing something horizontal and centered in the body, like the 'avrocar saucer thing' had years ago.
If it's a drone, it's going to be lightweight, no pilot, no cockpit or any of that stuff will cut right down on the weight, a turbofan arrangement might be workable for a smallish and light drone?

With the info that its kilometers away means my earlier post is not much use to us

Modern batteries and extremely powerfull but tiny electric motors means ANYTHING can be placed into the sky, for example I've seen flying lawn mowers and even flying cars! Both were models but could easily be scaled up in size.

Then we have the military! Just imagine the wonders they must have! There's a link in my sigy that goes to a thread of mine about the Australien saucer landing case. If you can accept witness statements from hundreds of people as evidence, then that case proves that back in 1962 anti gravity devices were being operated on this earth! Aliens or military? I dont know, but it seems quite clear to me that SOMEBODY is using tech that the rest of us dont have.

If the 1962 case is real (I beleive it is) then by now I would imagine the rich and powerful types would have their own personal..ufo's

I think that is what many people are seeing.

edit on 15-4-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's a good one.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cyberspy
reply to post by EartOccupant

Looks like a kite to me too. Using the video and google earth. You can see that Dick Smits's window looks out over a couple of parks.

Yes, and we have a lot of kyte's here in the Netherlands. A very popular hobby, combined with surfing, but also used/tested a lot in parks .

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

jimmyx
reply to post by EartOccupant

I know it's off subject but, where did you get your Avatar?....is that CGI or something else?

I made it myself....

But thanx for doubting

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

tanka418

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Memenquay

Didn't Someone on ATS predict a UFO sighting around April 11th?

Yes a prediction was made...though it was for a "major" event. Too bad "major" is so subjective...sigh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The object in the video: Perhaps one of these?

For what ever it is worth; Terrestrial "drones" do not hover, fly slow, nor are they silent, and are still rather uncommon (though that is rapidly changing).

Wheres the pic from? Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Where's the debunking squad? Awfully quiet.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

ObservingYou

I wouldn't get too excited. Even if it can't be "debunked," it doesn't really add up to anything, does it? Something unusual in the sky. Happens all the time. Just a curiosity. Doesn't equate to anything more than that.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Blue Shift

ObservingYou

I wouldn't get too excited. Even if it can't be "debunked," it doesn't really add up to anything, does it? Something unusual in the sky. Happens all the time. Just a curiosity. Doesn't equate to anything more than that.

Aha, 'just a curiosity'..

Reality changing more like.. I know, it's what led me here.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ObservingYou

How exactly does it change your reality? What answers does it provide for you? That there are things flying around that sometimes people can't identify? You didn't already know that?

You're not really going to go down that "it can't be anything from Earth, so it must be aliens" road are you?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not convinced it was flying around , I notice he filmed it through a window which is never a good sign as stuff can get stuck to windows and sometimes people can stick UFOs to windows ... like this ..
From .30

Not sayin that's what the guy in the OP video did but.... he does look a bit furtive or is that just me

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The translation from this post bothered me a little...

Dick Smits: I was just filming the boats over there because there was a lot of business going on there, and then in my left eye i see something aproaching.

At 1:17 there's not a lot of 'business' to be seen. If that segment is from their apartment, there's not much to see that would explain why he began filming. The story behind the footage doesn't really ring true for me although the object has the appearance of being realistic.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Blue Shift

ObservingYou

How exactly does it change your reality? What answers does it provide for you? That there are things flying around that sometimes people can't identify? You didn't already know that?

You're not really going to go down that "it can't be anything from Earth, so it must be aliens" road are you?

My perception of UFO's is far more complicated than that of 'Green Men'.
It was reality changing because in the space of 5 minutes:
I saw something that my Government states does not exist, something that defied all current physics, and something of an unknown intelligence. All very reality changing, I assure you.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ObservingYou

tanka418

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Memenquay

Didn't Someone on ATS predict a UFO sighting around April 11th?

Yes a prediction was made...though it was for a "major" event. Too bad "major" is so subjective...sigh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The object in the video: Perhaps one of these?

For what ever it is worth; Terrestrial "drones" do not hover, fly slow, nor are they silent, and are still rather uncommon (though that is rapidly changing).

Wheres the pic from? Thanks in advance

That is a craft that I have seen a few times physically, and many time via "remote vision". The "image" is a 3D "re-creation" of a real world machine.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Check his T shirt out, he seems to be the equivalent of train spotter, only with boats. Might also explain why he lives where he does, so he can watch said boats come and go on a daily basis. I think that part of his story rings true, I'd like to know how long he filmed the object for though and has he made that footage available. That's a Carl Zeiss lens on that little camera as well, so for once not your usual crap phone camera, even though digital, it should be able to make a decent blow up of the object that doesn't merely descend into pixelation.

I'm willing to wait to see if this has more to it before making any firm judgement. Have the Dutch UFO people interviewed him and seen the full footage?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Funny you say that as i am sure i've seen those or earlier types atleast twice when i was 14 and again at 17.

Would be great to find out what this one was.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The business was to do with the boats which he was originally filming.

It wasn't to do with the supposed UFO.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Kandinsky
reply to post by gortex

The translation from this post bothered me a little...

Dick Smits: I was just filming the boats over there because there was a lot of business going on there, and then in my left eye i see something aproaching.

At 1:17 there's not a lot of 'business' to be seen. If that segment is from their apartment, there's not much to see that would explain why he began filming. The story behind the footage doesn't really ring true for me although the object has the appearance of being realistic.

You know that when he was mentioning that there was a lot of business going on, it means it is busy traffic on the river. He must live very close to a docking area because of the big crane in the left of the movie. So you may expect a lot of traffic, the only thing is we don't see what was going on down by the docks.

What we need is the whole movie that he made, to confirm what is in the foreground. (boats on the river etc.)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I like this report.

A few people on here may have me down as a debunker. That's simply not true. If I can think of an obvious explanation for a report, sighting or video I'll come out and say it.

This one has me stumped, though. Well done to the OP for posting this. S+F.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join