It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O over the Netherlands

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

It's a short clip, but it seems to be attached to the window he is filming through. If it was there for 15 minutes he could have gone outside or opened It. Classic hoax 101

Edit: Seems gortex may have already provided the video explaining how this was more than likely accomplished.
edit on 15-4-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vakkarius

The guy who filmed the video said that he was filming boats in the marina because there was "a lot of business going on there". Hmmm...maybe he's a hardcore pervert who just happened to look up to the sky for a second and see the UFO. He didn't film it for very long because he had to get back to filming "the business".

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What have we here?

A distant speck in the sky, zoomed and zoomed and riiiight at the moment we are about to see it close up…

the focus goes blurry and the video clip ends.

Where did it go? Where did the camera go? Where did the guy and the camera go? Was he late to something more important?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

gortex
I'm not convinced it was flying around , I notice he filmed it through a window which is never a good sign as stuff can get stuck to windows and sometimes people can stick UFOs to windows ... like this ..
From .30

Not sayin that's what the guy in the OP video did but.... he does look a bit furtive or is that just me

EXACTLY we don't really see this object showing any lateral movement the other thing it looks as though he is using autofocus and we see the camera hunt for focus, also I love when people make claims re distance and size for objects on pictures/video when they don't have enough info to do so!!!
edit on 16-4-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I claim hoax, wouldn't be too hard.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So does this guy see ufos everyday? He must do if he only gets a few seconds and decides that's all he needs. What was so important that he had to stop filming potentially historic footage?

If that was any sane person, or any of us, and we had the cam trained on a ufo we'd be there til it flew off. BS!

edit on 16-4-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey Kandinsky how's it going mate

If that segment is from their apartment, there's not much to see that would explain why he began filming

On the 11th maybe not but on the 10th there was the reopening of the refurbished Boulevard Maassluis , I wonder if this could be seen from the apartment or if maybe the UFO had something to do with that.

If we could see the full video we may get more of a clue to what was filmed so with that in mind I have emailed RTV requesting they upload the full video or ask Mr Smits to do so , it's a long shot but worth a try

edit on 16-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

looks like the "Taranis" stealth drone that was first unveiled to the public in February of this year,.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

I thought the same definitely a similar look

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

RoScoLaz
did a few contrast and brightness adjustments and whatnot on that still pic of 'it'. maybe some kind of 'pyramidal' structure to the left side?

i'm struggling with getting a picture in the post. nope. can't do it bah. here's the pic link anyway;

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The UFO looks like the thingy in this image (just flip left/right):
www.contra-magazin.com...
Case closed.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

put me in the yes possibly could be this too camp please.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

The UFO looks like the thingy in this image (just flip left/right):
www.contra-magazin.com...
Case closed.

The problem is does that thingy hover in one place over a period of time ? , this from the source article ....

n the video the UFO observer the object has a blue color, which makes audible sounds and hangs silent a long time.

I think it's premature to claim case closed.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

And that's precisely what puzzled me about my own daylight sighting ... a huge cylinder hanging perfectly still on a windy day.

I've seen a few white blobs buzzing from cloud to cloud during daylight hours... but it could be birds, whatever... and I've seen some truly unexplainable things at night, one that was shaped like a diamond and the size of a van silently floating through our neighborhood... mostly lights doing 'impossible' maneuvers... but something so large in broad daylight, staying so still against the winds of an incoming thunderstorm left an impression as odd ... I even checked it against telephone poles to make sure the stillness wasn't illusory/relative.

Anyway, thanks to the OP for bringing it to the site for us to see and argue over. This sure doesn't seem to be cgi and is speculation fodder...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So on the one hand, we have a drone or a secret aircraft that can hover silently in one spot for fifteen minutes.

On the other hand, we have lying scumbag.

Well, personally I have no choice but to call hoax on this one. It certainly doesn't seem to be anything conventional, and as we all know from science there are no true anomalies, so by process of elimination it must be a hoax.

That's my stance on all phenomena alleged to be unconventional. If I can't figure it out, I'm perfectly content to declare it fake on that basis alone. After all, we know that people lie, therefore it stands to reason that this guy is lying.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To me, it looks triangular or maybe even slightly pyramid shaped in appearance.

The TR-3B and the Taranis drone were my first suspicions, and i see those have already been mentioned here.

Whatever it is, it's certainly a UFO in the word's most fundamental sense - It's unidentified, and it's flying.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Capitalsource because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

zazen
So on the one hand, we have a drone or a secret aircraft that can hover silently in one spot for fifteen minutes.

Well, personally I have no choice but to call hoax on this one. It certainly doesn't seem to be anything conventional, and as we all know from science there are no true anomalies, so by process of elimination it must be a hoax.

That's my stance on all phenomena alleged to be unconventional. If I can't figure it out, I'm perfectly content to declare it fake on that basis alone. After all, we know that people lie, therefore it stands to reason that this guy is lying.

Surely this is ignorance in it's most basic sense?

We cannot figure it out, so it must be fake?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how even as our technology evolves these flying saucers continue to appear dreamy and hazy like?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello there, hope all is well. New member here but long time lurker. I need a little bit of help. I'm having trouble finding a way to upload a video I took today of something very unusual but also super interesting. I need people to see this and get everyone's feed back. Took place at rochester, New York while waiting to pick up my mother from the airport. Something was in the sky ( in the clouds). Not just one but multiple objects. Plz help so I can upload.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

MysterX
Most of you have missed the obvious.

IF it's a drone of some kind, and it could well be, it can HOVER perfectly still in place...watch the clip again, it is still as a rock.

What technology could be in use on a drone that can hover in place, no wobble, no stability problems?

That interests me more than anything else.

A hang-glider would be my first thought. But then maybe you could add an airframe to a quadrocoptor to make it more aerodynamic when there is a sea-breeze.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Capitalsource

zazen

Surely this is ignorance in it's most basic sense?

We cannot figure it out, so it must be fake?

Precisely. Furthermore, the idea of another intelligence on or around the Earth makes me uncomfortable. Another factor indicating that this must be fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join