It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O over the Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A nice and clear vision of a UFO in Maasluis, near the ocean.
Taped on 11 april 2014,
The object was blue, didnt make a sound and just hang there for some time.

Could this be a drone?

Link
Picture

edit on 15-4-2014 by Memenquay because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by Memenquay because: To add link

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

Didn't Someone on ATS predict a UFO sighting around April 11th?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

If it looks like a sleath type bomber. but mpore alien with dome in middle for pilots then I saw a bunch in my :fdream' twop night ago . low flying and silent

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It could certainly be a drone, or a balloon, or anything before its an extraterrestrial vehicle. It's the definition of a UFO

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How long is the original footage and where we can find it?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A good chunk of a minute and embedded above in the OP......
That certainly appears to be unknown tech as far as earth drones go to me......
I hope we can get an accurate size estimate.....it doesn't look any bigger than our own tech....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Not much more to find about it, yet...but i will update when there is more info

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Cool find, very interesting...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Does anyone speak Dutch to translate what the witness is saying?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is good footage of so far, a UFO. This footage is what I come here for daily to see, real UFO'S whether terrestrial or extra. For that OP I thank you!!

2 possibility's here people, it's man made, or it is not.

SnF

Awaits the verdict with an imaginary ....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Sure.

They saw this object, didn't know what it was, and decided to start filming it. In the slow motion video he saw a second object taking off into the sky. The end.
Personally I didn't see a second object, or even anything taking off, but that's probably because it's just a short clip, not the whole thing.

@skyblueworld: I just wanted to compliment you on that avatar, it really is cool

edit on 15-4-2014 by TommyD because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Most of you have missed the obvious.

IF it's a drone of some kind, and it could well be, it can HOVER perfectly still in place...watch the clip again, it is still as a rock.

What technology could be in use on a drone that can hover in place, no wobble, no stability problems?

That interests me more than anything else.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Dutch guy here to help out with the translation

Narrator: This is footage taken from the highrise building on the Merellaan in Maassluis, last friday at 2:25pm, filmed by Dick Smits with this tiny camera.

Dick Smits: I was just filming the boats over there because there was a lot of business going on there, and then in my left eye i see something aproaching.

And i think it had been there for a while because i didnt realise it at first.

I thought "that is quite intereseting", im going to record this.

Narrator: But what is it ? His brother Rob came round to watch the footage .

Dick Smits: But ehhh yeah on Slow Motion i thought i could see even more objects. And something near the second crane ( boat/dock crane i believe ) shot up from left to right, really fast.
Should see if i can point that out.

Narrator: From the UFO Report Centre Netherlands, there have hardly been any reports about this object, despite it being in the air for roughly 15 minutes on that friday in the area of Ouddorp.

Dick Smits: It's hard to determine what exactly it was, but it could have been a UFO ( he means an alien ship ofcourse as it IS a UFO lol )

Interviewer: Do you believe in that? In Extraterrestrial Life?

Dick Smits: Oh yeah i do believe in that, because this is only a small planet compared to the rest of the universe.
And then when you see all the stars, you think "There has to be something more than this ( life on earth ).

Hope this helps you non-dutch speaking/understanding folks

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vakkarius

Thank you for the translation, my english is terrible

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Could this be the alleged TR-3B Astra?

edit on 15-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ufos.about.com...

I know Belgium is NOT Holland but geographically speaking they are close neighbours…..

In past 30 years, most ufo sightings have been of the 'tri-angular' variety…

PDUK

edit on 15-4-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Great footage. Like the way the subject is being handled seriously by the local news agency. Coincidence that in the Netherlands the dutch equivalent of 60 minutes did a serious report about UFO's last sunday. Click the first link to see the Facebook account of Leslie Kean and her comments about UFO reporting in Holland. Second link the dutch newsshow Brandpunt for the report about UFO's.

www.facebook.com...

brandpunt.incontxt.nl...
edit on 15-4-2014 by lupus83 because: explanation links

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

MysterX
Most of you have missed the obvious.

IF it's a drone of some kind, and it could well be, it can HOVER perfectly still in place...watch the clip again, it is still as a rock.

What technology could be in use on a drone that can hover in place, no wobble, no stability problems?

That interests me more than anything else.

Good point, and it could offer a clue as to what it is.
Notice its got a tilt to one side. If I want to get my RC copter to hover in one place while there's a gentle breeze, I have to tilt it slightly, just like we see in this footage. I can also purchase a gps device that I could attach to my copter that will enable it to remain completely stationary, just like we see in this footage.
Its a shame there's nothing in the footage that could be used to gauge its size.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why is the UFO standing still? Is there anymore footage?
Since the guy catch the supposed UFO shouldn't he manage to tape the incident until the end and register the UFO vanishing ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

What d' ya reckon VoidHawk, some kind of rotor or maybe an integral turbofan kind of thing?

I'm picturing something horizontal and centered in the body, like the 'avrocar saucer thing' had years ago.
If it's a drone, it's going to be lightweight, no pilot, no cockpit or any of that stuff will cut right down on the weight, a turbofan arrangement might be workable for a smallish and light drone?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join