It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Invite....eat your heart out suckas!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Atlantis: the Lost Empire. The excited guy is an excavation expert by the name of Mole who is part of an undercover war party looking for Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sarcasm....what are you talking about? THIS IS FOR REAL! I am IN! My new life is going to be extravagant and lush with friends and popularity now. I have been wishing and hoping for this daily. Guess I don't need to buy lottery tickets by the hundreds anymore now since I will soon be wealthy beyond my wildest imagination! Wooohoooo!

Oh this is too funny lmaoroflol! I've been getting Emails AND P,O Box letters that look EXACTLY like that, that claims I'm ONE of the 500 people that are," In." I was even sent an initiation package followed by another saying I passed the 1st test then a package of secrets every month lol! They even KNOW I am female, have phone me saying it's not a scam, & sent names of ALL my ancestors dating back 500 years, saying they knew of me back then and I'm a prophecy and the NEED me at this age to be on council of others as has been prophesied 1st by Bagans 500 years ago right to my late Dad which I can't ask obviously, and how rich and more famous I'll become lol!

Yeah, maybe as a sacrifice lol!

I would give them your bank account number just yet if I were you pfftlol!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
None of this makes any sense... so what did you do, fill out an Illuminati application? Did you take a some kind of test and/or pass a background check and they just select you as the best candidate? Some super secretive organization just sends you an email as opposed to men in black showing up at your door in a black Mercedes telling you you've been selected?

I hope this is all just a big joke.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
None of this makes any sense... so what did you do, fill out an Illuminati application? Did you take a some kind of test and/or pass a background check and they just select you as the best candidate? Some super secretive organization just sends you an email as opposed to men in black showing up at your door in a black Mercedes telling you you've been selected?

No Joke...I just received that email yesterday and it must be some sort of selective process since I did not inquire with anyone how to get in. They just picked me. I am flabbergasted and awed at being one of only 10 to be picked. I am so elated right now. I have been giving everyone I know and dislike the middle finger all day and posted on Facebook to all the naysayers that I'm for real! I even went as far as to "unfriend" numerous people I had kept around as acquaintances because I thought I could use them at a later time to get ahead in life....no more need for that now RIGHT? Now THEY will want to be friends with ME. I already feel SO much more powerful!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This must be from the Nigerian Illuminati

edit on 2014-4-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Slow down some Cowboy. It's about genetics and DNA. You are just one of the good ones. Don't get a swelled head.

We have plans for you. Be patient. History will be made, but remember, you may not be rich, nor famous, but you do have a role to play. But we'll take care of your family...honest.

edit on 14-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA or spelling or whateva

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I just friended you as a way of saying you are my best buddy, and best buddies tell their buddies where the good parties are, and since now you will be dressed up in costumes and bird masks and all the ladies will be cold from not wearing things, I must go to the costume shop, do my best to ignore Leelee Sobieski, and buy that ape uniform I've been eyeing.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
aww, that's cute vasa

did you all go out for pizza & ice-cream afterwards?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

StormyStars

Sarcasm....what are you talking about? THIS IS FOR REAL! I am IN! My new life is going to be extravagant and lush with friends and popularity now. I have been wishing and hoping for this daily. Guess I don't need to buy lottery tickets by the hundreds anymore now since I will soon be wealthy beyond my wildest imagination! Wooohoooo!

Oh this is too funny lmaoroflol! I've been getting Emails AND P,O Box letters that look EXACTLY like that, that claims I'm ONE of the 500 people that are," In." I was even sent an initiation package followed by another saying I passed the 1st test then a package of secrets every month lol! They even KNOW I am female, have phone me saying it's not a scam, & sent names of ALL my ancestors dating back 500 years, saying they knew of me back then and I'm a prophecy and the NEED me at this age to be on council of others as has been prophesied 1st by Bagans 500 years ago right to my late Dad which I can't ask obviously, and how rich and more famous I'll become lol!

Yeah, maybe as a sacrifice lol!

I would give them your bank account number just yet if I were you pfftlol!

Wouldnt surprise me if a small group DID elect him as a "illuminated" paper weight for an offshore agency, being as he says hes always been govt shill. Disinfo agents always get paid handsomely with the reward of protection against FEMA and a few not so popular hidden hands. However if he thinks he just won a life lottery, hes in for a little surprise. >
The price of stardom is a particular program that all Stars share, and then its Skulls style monetary funds. 2nd base is operations of the shadow book type where he takes an alias and becomes your next door spy.
This will be interesting to watch since an Illuminatus is more like a well educated Mason with hidden friends in the black government.
PS: You need an invite to be Illuminati, just the right friends and willingness to abide by your handlers magic wand. Salve et Magesticum

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Aleister

I just friended you as a way of saying you are my best buddy, and best buddies tell their buddies where the good parties are, and since now you will be dressed up in costumes and bird masks and all the ladies will be cold from not wearing things, I must go to the costume shop, do my best to ignore Leelee Sobieski, and buy that ape uniform I've been eyeing.

I can't wait for the first gala....I hear ostrich butt, sheep head, eyeballs galore and some scorpion are on the menu....can't wait!!!!!!

Will see if I can bring a guest....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

UNIT76
aww, that's cute vasa

did you all go out for pizza & ice-cream afterwards?

Pizza and ice-cream are for the peasants. I am Illuminati now....gelato is the only thing WE eat like ice-cream.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thanks! I'll buy this illuminati hat to go along with the ape costume, and will be waiting with bells on (what kind of bells, only the illuminati will know)....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldakoopa

I

lol! I KR? I kept ignoring the emails, the P.O B letters & they said I passed the initiation test? lmaoroflol!
I couldn't block their calls with my old cell phone & would hang up, but I got a Smartphone when the other broke, I even switched providers but the new cell has a call block app so now they text using too many devices for me to block lol, but I just delete them.

There is an email for a Miss Young who thought my letter, emails, etc were authentic but she is a fraud cracker lol!
She DID post them all for me as fraudulent eventually however, & each one they still persist in sending lol!

I would email Miss Young IF the OP STILL or TRULY believes this to be the real deal hahaha!

She will show him the same from 100's, which finally made her crack them as fraud though they still persist.

Ii only KNOW my late Dad, 2 late Grandfathers, 1 Great GrandFather & 2 Step Grandfathers had rings, though I had thought them Masonic, apparently were not.

I wonder if the men in the OP's family had rings as well? Is my only idea on it.

Doesn't explain why the bug me & no other family members though, maybe b/c I am the only, only child in the 2 Family's?

My late ex late Father-In_Law had a ring as well but far as I'm told, none of his chilren or Grandchildren are being bothered, maybe b/c their not alone in this wacked world?

I always respected the OP but if he isn't being sarcastic & pulling everyone's leg, then that's 1 more that will get tossed out of the, ' lost respect for window ' lol! Too ffunny!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So you're telling me that an employee in the Wake County, North Carolina Human Services Department just invited you to join the Illuminati and immediately asked for your bank account information (Why wouldn't they just pull it from the NSA database? lol) and you either believe every word of it or your running with it jokingly.

Like I said, I hope this is all a joke, just like a previous poster said, if you are serious I hope you haven't just given away your bank account info.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Aleister

Thanks! I'll buy this illuminati hat to go along with the ape costume, and will be waiting with bells on (what kind of bells, only the illuminati will know)....

Try dressing like a black KKK member, youll fit right in.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by Aldakoopa

I

lol! I KR? I kept ignoring the emails, the P.O B letters & they said I passed the initiation test? lmaoroflol!
I couldn't block their calls with my old cell phone & would hang up, but I got a Smartphone when the other broke, I even switched providers but the new cell has a call block app so now they text using too many devices for me to block lol, but I just delete them.

There is an email for a Miss Young who thought my letter, emails, etc were authentic but she is a fraud cracker lol!
She DID post them all for me as fraudulent eventually however, & each one they still persist in sending lol!

I would email Miss Young IF the OP STILL or TRULY believes this to be the real deal hahaha!

She will show him the same from 100's, which finally made her crack them as fraud though they still persist.

Ii only KNOW my late Dad, 2 late Grandfathers, 1 Great GrandFather & 2 Step Grandfathers had rings, though I had thought them Masonic, apparently were not.

I wonder if the men in the OP's family had rings as well? Is my only idea on it.

Doesn't explain why the bug me & no other family members though, maybe b/c I am the only, only child in the 2 Family's?

My late ex late Father-In_Law had a ring as well but far as I'm told, none of his chilren or Grandchildren are being bothered, maybe b/c their not alone in this wacked world?

I always respected the OP but if he isn't being sarcastic & pulling everyone's leg, then that's 1 more that will get tossed out of the, ' lost respect for window ' lol! Too ffunny!

What kind of ring>?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So the illuminati uses outlook? Wow. Maybe they aren't so sophisticated after all.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
So the illuminati uses outlook? Wow. Maybe they aren't so sophisticated after all.

LMAO [email protected]

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

G0v0D47

Aleister

Ah, you talk like you were just born yesterday. Wait....you were! Welcome to ATS, and enjoy your adventures here.

And for the posters who question if the OP is serious, have your sarcasm/satire meter checked for a short...a short pull on the leg!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Aleister

G0v0D47

Aleister

Ah, you talk like you were just born yesterday. Wait....you were! Welcome to ATS, and enjoy your adventures here.

And for the posters who question if the OP is serious, have your sarcasm/satire meter checked for a short...a short pull on the leg!

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join