It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Invite....eat your heart out suckas!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Finally....they got to my name on the list and decided to pick me. Any of the other ten lucky people in the world on ATS as well? We are all gonna be rich and famous together....can't wait to rub elbows with Jay-Z and all the other really amazing people this society has to offer.... Still trying to figure out what designer I should get my tux made by for the ceremony...I want to look good an all you know. Anyone know if this automatically includes my wife and kids, or do I have to leave them at this point? Either way...I AM IN....see you guys on the other side...maybe!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Alas ...

... I shall never be able to trust anything you bring to the boards again.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Lucky you, just have to send all your banking info so they know where to deposit your new found riches...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Snarl

Alas ...

... I shall never be able to trust anything you bring to the boards again.

No worries, I have been working as a government shill for all my years here. It has only finally paid off and I am now in. So excited for my new life to begin.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Lucky you. Just remember us peons when you're rubbing shoulders with the guys down at Bilderberg, plotting world domination and doing the Eyes Wide Shut thing all cozy-like in the ballroom.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

tinner07
Lucky you, just have to send all your banking info so they know where to deposit your new found riches...

Already done...patiently waiting on the deposit to be made. I have to start looking for a new house and a couple nice rides. I can't really sing but they have assured me they can auto-tune anyone. Not saying I am going to be some HUGE star entertainer or anything, but the list of possibilities seem endless with the far reaching power of the Illuminati behind me now. May be hard deciding on a particular profession, but I am sure with a few days to think about it I can come up with something.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Aleister

Lucky you. Just remember us peons when you're rubbing shoulders with the guys down at Bilderberg, plotting world domination and doing the Eyes Wide Shut thing all cozy-like in the ballroom.

Of course Aleister. If I get the chance to nominate others for membership I will surely include my friends here on ATS. I am overjoyed right now. Just told my boss to shove it while dancing on his desk with my pants down....you should have seen his face. LIFE IS GRAND!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hell, it's almost election season. You might as well make your first venture be the POTUS.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That does mean you have to start sacrificing children. Are you ok with that?
edit on 14-4-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

LMAO is all i have to and really all i need to say... maybe a ROFL on the side?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The first rule of Illuminati club....Don't speak about illuminati club.
I fear you are in danger of elimination.

And hey, are they union? I cans speak to my rep maybe get you guys in....
edit on 14-4-2014 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

CallYourBluff
That does mean you have to start sacrificing children. Are you ok with that?
edit on 14-4-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

Guess it really depends. As long as it is not my own kids I think I can be cool with it. Hopefully it isn't like 5 kids at a time or something though as that may be a bit hard to stomach....1-3 at a time should be ok. Guessing they will be mostly children of nobodies so they wouldn't be missed anyway really....right?

Man...I can't wait to get to know what the inner workings of this amazing society are going to be like. Shaking with excitement and anticipation....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

andr3w68

Hell, it's almost election season. You might as well make your first venture be the POTUS.

That may be a bit heavy to start with for me. Don't want everyone hating me after 4 or 8 years at this point. Maybe something a little less in the spotlight like VP for a term THEN move on to POTUS.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Vasa,

I will be part of your handlers group as you transition. First you need to go buy a large caliber high capacity pistol and rifle and become proficient in their use.

You can send the receipts to 666 Rothschild Lane, Jekyll Island, GA 31527. c/o Lucifer Beelzebub, CFO and you will be reimbursed.

You will be contacted with further details later.
Remember, Mums the word.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Vasa,

I will be part of your handlers group as you transition. First you need to go buy a large caliber high capacity pistol and rifle and become proficient in their use.

You can send the receipts to 666 Rothschild Lane, Jekyll Island, GA 31527. c/o Lucifer Beelzebub, CFO and you will be reimbursed.

You will be contacted with further details later.
Remember, Mums the word.

Wow, so I need 2 more than I already have? Sounds like this is going to get interesting quickly! Is this kind of like "The Most Dangerous Game" type of scenario? I CAN'T WAIT! Will send the receipts as soon as I get the purchase finalized. THIS IS GREAT!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Nice sarcasm

Finally....they got to my name on the list and decided to pick me. Any of the other ten lucky people in the world on ATS as well? We are all gonna be rich and famous together....can't wait to rub elbows with Jay-Z and all the other really amazing people this society has to offer.... Still trying to figure out what designer I should get my tux made by for the ceremony...I want to look good an all you know. Anyone know if this automatically includes my wife and kids, or do I have to leave them at this point? Either way...I AM IN....see you guys on the other side...maybe!

Even I got one of those lol!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

StormyStars

Nice sarcasm

Even I got one of those lol!

Sarcasm....what are you talking about? THIS IS FOR REAL! I am IN! My new life is going to be extravagant and lush with friends and popularity now. I have been wishing and hoping for this daily. Guess I don't need to buy lottery tickets by the hundreds anymore now since I will soon be wealthy beyond my wildest imagination! Wooohoooo!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can easily imagine the OP right now:

"I am so excited!"

Anyone who recognizes the movie will be able to appreciate the direct correlation between themes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
I can easily imagine the OP right now:

"I am so excited!"

Anyone who recognizes the movie will be able to appreciate the direct correlation between themes.

Not familiar with the movie but yes....that would accurately describe how I feel right now. I am sure I will be brought up to speed quickly as to what movies to watch and what "signs" to watch for in them. Feeling very giddy right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well it was nice knowing you. ** Shudders at the thought of newbie initiation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join