It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask
I mean, my ten year old son knows all this stuff. Why don't you?

Yeah, and I'm sure back in the day you would have reassured your son that the Earth was flat because that is what the mainstream scientists thought right. Forget about those pesky early pioneers saying the Earth was round. They were just stupid theories right. LOL

Oh, that is unfortunate.

See, no mainstream scientist has ever believed the world was flat. In fact, the spherical shape of the planet has been known since Ancient Greek times. Yes, even during the "Dark Ages."

So, I'd suggest being a bit more careful in parsing your pro-AA arguments in the future. Your analogies indicate that you lack either the intellect or the education to rationally discuss the subject.

Harte

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Harte

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Yeah, and I'm sure back in the day you would have reassured your son that the Earth was flat because that is what the mainstream scientists thought right. Forget about those pesky early pioneers saying the Earth was round. They were just stupid theories right. LOL

Oh, that is unfortunate.

See, no mainstream scientist has ever believed the world was flat. In fact, the spherical shape of the planet has been known since Ancient Greek times. Yes, even during the "Dark Ages."

So, I'd suggest being a bit more careful in parsing your pro-AA arguments in the future. Your analogies indicate that you lack either the intellect or the education to rationally discuss the subject.

Harte

Always warms my heart when I see someone not echo the flat-world-myth and instead offer the truth. There is hope for this species. Thank you sir.

MM

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Mr Mask

Countless stonemasons and archeologists have been very loud in publishing and saying that not a single thing at the site of Pumapunku would be hard to replicate with simple tools.

yet nobody can do it. You've bought the lie hook line and sinker.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

WhatTheory

conundrummer
When people thought the world was flat, there weren't mainstream scientists.

LOL, of course there were. LOL
Silly Rabbit

Okay, can you name some of these mainstream scientists who were around when everyone thought the world was flat?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude... I didnt realize until halfway down the thread, that you are Camperkiller..... goddamn... Lemme just say, its awesome as f**k to converse with you!

I thoroughly enjoy your vids, and i dont get how they arent viral!

S&F for this thread... but may i ask.... Your Jaqcues Vallee vid was going somewhere, but then ended.... bro can you please continue that and make a conclusion of how his understandings affect the field of UFOlogy today?

PS... are you saying that ancient aliens is ALL BS? or just some parts/episodes?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Harte

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Oh, that is unfortunate.

Harte
it's not going to be a rational argument either way. the whole subject is irrational and that's why linear thinkers like you will never be able to wrap their heads around it no matter how much is right in front of them. you just keep saying it CAN'T be that way and really when you think about it, seeing how many Earthlike planets there are it is becoming clear that it is more rational to think in AA terms than to espouse the bamboo technology nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Mr Mask

Countless stonemasons and archeologists have been very loud in publishing and saying that not a single thing at the site of Pumapunku would be hard to replicate with simple tools.

yet nobody can do it. You've bought the lie hook line and sinker.

Actually, any basic stonemason with basic skills can do it.

There is nothing overly complex or impressive of the site's work.

MM

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude... I didnt realize until halfway down the thread, that you are Camperkiller..... goddamn... Lemme just say, its awesome as f**k to converse with you!

S&F for this thread... but may i ask.... Your Jaqcues Vallee vid was going somewhere, but then ended.... bro can you please continue that and make a conclusion of how his understandings affect the field of UFOlogy today?

PS... are you saying that ancient aliens is ALL BS? or just some parts/episodes?

Hey and hello! Yes sir, I am CampKillCommentary and my vids are doing well. Surely not viral, but gaining support over time and its a fun hobby indeed.

As for Vallee, he has written a few books on the phenomena of UFOs and all can be found online if you search hard enough. Even in free PDF format. But I dunno if that is legal.

What I gather from Vallee's work is that he truly thinks there is an advanced intelligence here on earth among us, but he thinks they are not from other planets. He seems to express that he thinks they are tricky creatures either indigenous to our planet or from another dimension or even another time. He seems to think that these "entities" are guiding mankind and using our perceptions to fool us into believing whatever costume they choose to wear at the time. Its interesting stuff indeed.

As for the AA show. I have not seen 100% of it, but I will say that the entire show is produced dishonestly and there are far better places to gather information on the phenomena of UFOs that a show that is intentionally misguiding people for money. I have not seen a single claim on thew show that can't be easily debunked and directly linked to Daniken and his crew of liars, so I would;t be shocked if there is 0% usable information in the show.

Glad you dig my vids bro. That makes made me smile. So thanks and big hugs!

MM

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Harte

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Oh, that is unfortunate.

Harte
it's not going to be a rational argument either way. the whole subject is irrational and that's why linear thinkers like you will never be able to wrap their heads around it no matter how much is right in front of them. you just keep saying it CAN'T be that way and really when you think about it, seeing how many Earthlike planets there are it is becoming clear that it is more rational to think in AA terms than to espouse the bamboo technology nonsense.

No...it is a rational argument. The entire AA "theory" was crafted by dishonest hucksters who have been proven to be lying time and time again. There is no huge group of people coming forward with this theory as a speculation. There is only Daniken and his crew spreading the same old story from the 60s and 70s. The same story that they have known is a lie.

Example. He says Pumapunku is made of granite and Diorite. Yet he has directly been told and shown that it is sandstone and Adesite. All involved with the show have been told this many many times. They continue to lie and quote Daniken. This is a direct show of his dishonesty and the shows attempts to trick viewers.

Example 2, daniken is the only person in the world who has come to the date of Pumapunku being 17,000 years old. He misquoted an old broken study that mistakenly judged Pumapunku at 15,000 years old. He added 2000 years to it. No study (not even the false one) claims this. Yet, everyone on the show all echo 17,000 years. And they all have been told they are wrong time and time again. Yet they continue to quote the number Daniken invented himself.

This is just how it is. The show promotes the single works of a conman. And you have fallen for it. I'm sorry.

MM

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Harte

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Oh, that is unfortunate.

Harte

The fact that you have made a personal and unevidenced choice to believe a thing does not make that thing true.

You seem to misunderstand what rational and irrational mean.

Nobody has said that it "CAN'T" be that way. What has been said, and shown, is that the evidence itself indicates that the site was constructed by humans around 300 AD.

There is no evidence at all for any other position, regardless of how dearly you hold it.

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

i'm talking about the general AA theory.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

if you just go by what science tells us it points to a panspermia origin for life and the fact that there are billions+ habitable planets out there makes it more sensible (read: rational) to think we have been in the presence of some ancient beings from across at least the galaxy. Your ideas about spontaneous evolution from muck is about as rational as a man with a white beard mixing dirt and blowing on it. But come to think of it, as with most ancient "myths" they are probably based on real events which again when looked at from an AA theory perspective make sense and answer all those stubborn mysteries we keep running across. Sort of a Grand Unified Theory of our origins.
I know you're gonna say "you can't empirically prove any of that!" and that's where you are stuck in a linear mode and none of what I just said will sound rational.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Mr Mask

combatmaster
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey and hello! Yes sir, I am CampKillCommentary and my vids are doing well. Surely not viral, but gaining support over time and its a fun hobby indeed.

As for Vallee, he has written a few books on the phenomena of UFOs and all can be found online if you search hard enough. Even in free PDF format. But I dunno if that is legal.

What I gather from Vallee's work is that he truly thinks there is an advanced intelligence here on earth among us, but he thinks they are not from other planets. He seems to express that he thinks they are tricky creatures either indigenous to our planet or from another dimension or even another time. He seems to think that these "entities" are guiding mankind and using our perceptions to fool us into believing whatever costume they choose to wear at the time. Its interesting stuff indeed.

As for the AA show. I have not seen 100% of it, but I will say that the entire show is produced dishonestly and there are far better places to gather information on the phenomena of UFOs that a show that is intentionally misguiding people for money. I have not seen a single claim on thew show that can't be easily debunked and directly linked to Daniken and his crew of liars, so I would;t be shocked if there is 0% usable information in the show.

Glad you dig my vids bro. That makes made me smile. So thanks and big hugs!

MM

Its interesting, since i have kind of come to that conclusion way before i heard of it anywhere else... it seems laughably more plausible than any other theory out there!

Do you have any good links to further me in braeking open this 'difficult for the sheeple to fathom' concept?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I really enjoyed your vid. I have watched all the seasons multiple times and they get a bit funnier as you go along. Listen when Giorgio Tsoukalos says Ancient Astronauts or Extra Terrestrials, as the series progresses it becomes ancient assanuts and exaterrestials. The show is fun I like seeing the ruins but I watch the show for the archeological sites and to later consider how things might be done, and to laugh at the humorous moments.

For the poster debating the facts about the Puma Punka site, this sight might be of interest to you Tiwanaku: History & Context It encompasses details regarding an archeological expedition through Tiwanku and Puma Punku

Just for the info, there is another episode regarding the crystal skulls which I have always been able to tell there was something not legit about it no matter what program I saw them on. They always say that the crystal is polished against the grain, which is impossible for us to do as it would shatter in a million pieces. My lapidary art skills told me this was a lie. Later I came across the following: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: German Artisans Lay Claim to a Mysterious Tradition The article does go on to mention that the rock crystal tests out to be from that area.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
reply to post by Harte

i'm talking about the general AA theory.

As am I. The general theory was created by two dishonest men who have milked it for decades to make money and sell dishonest books. You will find there is no AA Theory other than that. It is the direct creation of Daniken and Sitchin. Nothing more.

MM

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
reply to post by Mr Mask

if you just go by what science tells us it points to a panspermia origin for life and the fact that there are billions+ habitable planets out there makes it more sensible (read: rational) to think we have been in the presence of some ancient beings from across at least the galaxy. Your ideas about spontaneous evolution from muck is about as rational as a man with a white beard mixing dirt and blowing on it. But come to think of it, as with most ancient "myths" they are probably based on real events which again when looked at from an AA theory perspective make sense and answer all those stubborn mysteries we keep running across. Sort of a Grand Unified Theory of our origins.
I know you're gonna say "you can't empirically prove any of that!" and that's where you are stuck in a linear mode and none of what I just said will sound rational.

Undirected natural pansperima and directed panspermia are two different concepts. Both can be possible and are not creations of con men.

MM

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

WhatTheory

Oh, that is unfortunate.

Harte

yeah and everyone today knows what a higgs-boson is.

hell, some don't know who joe biden is. and they can VOTE!

wtf does flat earther ignorant people have to do with science?

lol, what strawmen we build to bash.

i think i'll spark up my private CERN and mess around for a bit, i'll get back to you guys when my peer review comes in.

or do you just want to read my paper first? we can compare notes?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I watch ancient aliens, and some of the stuff is far fetched, just don't take everything seriously. They do have some great evidence though. The may hype up the show a bit for the ratings, but there is no need to dog the show. If you don't like the show then don't watch it, no need to ruin it for everyone else. reply to: Mr Mask

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask
people have been talking about star people for thousands of years. I don't have a problem with your overly dramatic disdain for Daniken and Sitchin. Nothing you've said makes more sense and your hypervigilance towards them and not the evidence raises a red flag in terms of your intentions.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Undirected natural pansperima and directed panspermia are two different concepts. Both can be possible and are not creations of con men.

MM

now here's a good example of what I'm talking about. That doesn't even make sense. The point is incoherent. You are not interested in discussing the idea of life arising from outer space and even being guided intentionally by other species of sentient beings. You 'd rather harp on smearing people as if the gist of what we are talking about will go away. Basically a shrill ad hominem flailing, attention seeking, silly little rant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join