It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

no the smoking gun part has to do with the evidence we find here on Earth like pyramids

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Of course the irrationality of the evidence being inconsistent would lead a linear thinker to the conclusion it was false.
it boils down to who you believe. What were they all experiencing? Rabbit marks? lol give me a break. You guys will listen to anything. Look my friend IF we agree life is most likely everywhere then with the magnitude of evidence through history (not the history channel) and physical evidence found today it would be irrational to say if you prove ten percent is incorrect then the entirety of the subject is false. As if you can logically deconstruct something irrational into something rational that makes sense to you. Newsflash: the truth doesn't care what you think.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

ok but that doesn't mean we had to evolve naturally does it? Not only is our dna a smoking gun (what with the "junk" and all) but we don't fill a natural niche like every other living thing we see (well except for domesticated animals.... just another smoking gun) which is necessary if we want to follow along with your personal "theory of evolution".

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I just figured out a big flaw in your whole schtick. You are so wrapped up in the tv show aspect that you fail to understand the big picture. Hey numbnuts we agree. Get over the tv show man it's really messing your mind up. I agree with you ok but I am not obsessed with tv shows. Look how distractive it is to you. We could've had a much more productive conversation if you weren't so focused on the tv show.

You said "something unusual" and that's what I am talking about when I say this subject is irrational and you can't approach it with logic.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: Harte

we should get our heads around the first question of us being created by them before we start asking questions like where did THEY come from? You said "life can arise on its own" and I'll ask how you know that? Do you mean like cows growing out of mushrooms, or rocks spontaneously changing into amoebas? What are you talking about?

Look buddy. This is what you keep doing- First you offer an attack on logic and demand an answer. Then it is offered and accurate and/or scientifically backed by legitimate basic science. Then you ignore the answer while showing no gained perspective or retraction from thus right before you move onto another question that begins this cycle anew.

Are you going to continue offering easily questions while ignoring the info "freely" shared with you? if so, I must say i feel like I am wasting my time sharing this info with you. I spend many hours a week, hours a day, for decades- seeking this info. If you are going to casually ignore or or post as if none of it even "educated you in the least", i may have to stop replying...

Anyways...listen...there are many many scientific theories on how life can arise from matter. Many. This means many must be wrong. It also means one may be right. BUT one thing that is always right is this- "science seeks answers based on provable and reproducible facts"...not just willy-nilly accepting the words of con men selling books on UFOs.

I have this odd idea that you find me to be one of these skeptics who think everything is cut and simple. No aliens, no possibility of Gods or entities unlike we know possible, sucure in thinking history and science are perfect, etc etc.

That is not me. In fact, most my science videos fight for the existence of stranger realities and go through a lot of science to back up the views presented as logical.

Now what you are doing is defending a show that is wrong. A show that presents material they know is wrong. And everyone involved is doing it for money and only money.

That's all. Just money. Dishonestly. The History Channel goes as far to cover its butt by calling it "entertainment" washing its greedy hands clean of the dishonorable lies it gets paid to air. The "UFOlogists" on the show are all taking advantage of less educated people. And they know it. They pander to the whimsical fantasies of people who know their "targets" will not spend proper time educating themselves.

The "show" is bunk. The AA theory when attached to any ancient site, ancient piece of art, ancient object or ancient ideas of ancient people- is bunk. The always add lies to it, fabricate details and knowingly lie about the facts.

Including the Rendlesham Forest incident and any other topic they touch and mangle.

MM

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

no the smoking gun part has to do with the evidence we find here on Earth like pyramids

Nothing of the Pyramids even remotely speaks of ancient aliens creating them...

Understand?

MM

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Of course the irrationality of the evidence being inconsistent would lead a linear thinker to the conclusion it was false.
it boils down to who you believe. What were they all experiencing? Rabbit marks? lol give me a break. You guys will listen to anything. Look my friend IF we agree life is most likely everywhere then with the magnitude of evidence through history (not the history channel) and physical evidence found today it would be irrational to say if you prove ten percent is incorrect then the entirety of the subject is false. As if you can logically deconstruct something irrational into something rational that makes sense to you. Newsflash: the truth doesn't care what you think.

They were rabbit marks...the tree marks were ax marks. And i choose to believe 2 of the three men who saw the "UFO" who say the third man is openly lying.

The case has been closed and not on any serious researcher of UFO cases for decades. People still talking about it today surely have not spent much time research UFO cases. Its a broken case and only spread by those who have little time within this subject.

MM

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

ok but that doesn't mean we had to evolve naturally does it? Not only is our dna a smoking gun (what with the "junk" and all) but we don't fill a natural niche like every other living thing we see (well except for domesticated animals.... just another smoking gun) which is necessary if we want to follow along with your personal "theory of evolution".

Our Junk DNA is truly an interesting subject. And there is some scientific debates on it right now. It is not a smoking gun of anything you suggest. You keep using the term "smoking gun" wrong.

Life doesn't strive to fill a natural niche. It changes to survive while using energy (usually ultimately solar) to fuel its change. Nothing in biology suggests that life seeks a niche. In fact, it is quite the opposite.

As for my personal theory of evolution...you keep putting words in my mouth bro. It seems like you rate not even reading what I type. I have not stated my personal philosophies on anything. I am sharing facts, reports and published scientific theories and laws...nothing more.

Please stop telling me about my "philosophies" if you can't nail them down.

MM

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I just figured out a big flaw in your whole schtick. You are so wrapped up in the tv show aspect that you fail to understand the big picture. Hey numbnuts we agree. Get over the tv show man it's really messing your mind up. I agree with you ok but I am not obsessed with tv shows. Look how distractive it is to you. We could've had a much more productive conversation if you weren't so focused on the tv show.

You said "something unusual" and that's what I am talking about when I say this subject is irrational and you can't approach it with logic.

No...you failed to find a legitimate flaw of that form, because you think i hinge everything I think about UFOs comes from me watching that show...no...you are dead wrong.

You also seem to not know that I believe UFOs are real. You also seem to ignore that I have told you three times that I think UFOs are real.

I'm sorry but typing to you feels like a waste of time when you keep dropping the topic to make grand leaps on what you think I think.

I know UFOs are real...you on the other hand seem to think you know certain things that have been proven to be outright lies, total hoaxes and plain out wrong.

it has nothing to do with a TV show. You see, I don't base my views on this subject off media drivel that was produced to fool you into buying hoaxes and lies. I study this subject closely and many more by following peer reviewed work, legitimate unbiased reports and proven facts.

You throw around words like "Pumapunku,Crystal Skulls and Pyramids " then say "smoking gun", while all science has proven it to be very much not a smoking gun at all. The facts against everything you have presented thus far have been not in your favor. That is the smoking gun here.

MM
edit on 20-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

we should get our heads around the first question of us being created by them before we start asking questions like where did THEY come from? You said "life can arise on its own" and I'll ask how you know that? Do you mean like cows growing out of mushrooms, or rocks spontaneously changing into amoebas? What are you talking about?

You realize, I hope, that every bit of the life you claim is "everywhere" cannot have arisen through directed panspermia.

So, life has arisen on its own. Therefore, life can arise on its own.

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The one thing that people do not want to grasp is we are still talking raw stone here. What alien race would use super advance tools to build raw stone structures? Throw in some titanium/Steel support, plastic that would last millions of years and maybe material we have not invented yet and ya I would say we got some here.

But all we got, everywhere is just raw stone worked....makes one go Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If everything has evolved naturally why not us too? Are people so desperate that they need to be special, outside of natural evolution, alien created? At some point even the aliens would have naturally evolved....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If everything has evolved naturally why not us too? Are people so desperate that they need to be special, outside of natural evolution, alien created?

This is obviously the problem in a nutshell. And not just about creation. This explains conspiracy theories in general.
These put people on the "inside." They are "in" on things that us mere sheeple could not imagine in our wildest dreams. It satisfies to some extent the need to be special, a nonconformist knee jerk reaction to one's own ignorance on any particular subject.

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

well we are the only ones that don't fit in. I think that's a big smoking gun

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The one thing that people do not want to grasp is we are still talking raw stone here. What alien race would use super advance tools to build raw stone structures? Throw in some titanium/Steel support, plastic that would last millions of years and maybe material we have not invented yet and ya I would say we got some here.

makes sense to me. I think you are putting too much Hollywood into your anticipation of what they are like. For one thing it is the most simple with least impact on the planet. Maybe they're not filthy pigs like us.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

You realize, I hope, that every bit of the life you claim is "everywhere" cannot have arisen through directed panspermia.

So, life has arisen on its own. Therefore, life can arise on its own.

Harte
I don't dispute that. So then if it has had vastly more time to evolve on some earlier planets than we have had on this one what's wrong with thinking they'd gotten to the point where they wanted to spread out a little? We would do, and are doing, the same things. is there any other animal on this planet that has gone to outer space intentionally? It's more than likely in our genes. Not only that but it fits Bigfoot in with it all too. He was the original naturally evolved hominoid on Earth and amazingly is still around but unfortunately will instantly become an endangered species if we don't leave him alone.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hahaha sik mate snf bit random cod vid with alien rap over top but still brilliant! Your rap is awsome!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

makes sense to me. I think you are putting too much Hollywood into your anticipation of what they are like. For one thing it is the most simple with least impact on the planet. Maybe they're not filthy pigs like us.

yes, can you see them setting up factories to make plasteel and stuff?

rock is good enough with a few of the right tools. just need some anti-grav to move them. plenty of rocks everywhere on earth.

anyway, it's a tv show with some good "what-if" ideas and real places.
i must have missed all the science shows that explain the why's and the how's of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg

Hahaha sik mate snf bit random cod vid with alien rap over top but still brilliant! Your rap is awsome!

Awww thanks bro!!! As for the random COD vid behind the commentary, that's just what my channel is. A vid game commentary thing. I just choose to do some weird commentary subjects is all. Thanks for the love and big hugs homie!

MM

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
...That nasal whine....(no offense)
Overall good job even though I'm partially on the other side of the fence

Anyways, It would be hard for someone to carve stones to that precision with todays hand tools, let alone 2000+ years ago. I also doubt that 150+ ton stones were moved around like a couch in a living room. The time it would take to carve a stone to that precision, and then moving that stone in to place would be hefty. I'm not saying it's aliens.... I'm just saying there's something that we don't know about, or understand, about the past. I still LOL when I hear most explanations for how the pyramids in Egypt were built by people back then.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join