It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are ABDUCTED, you should never tell anyone.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Spiro
I would like you to provide evidence of people whom fear being charged for resisting arrest please. And please include people from every country because lets face it, people are being abducted from various places all over the world.

You know if you want to behave like a child who doesn't grasp logic yet, then I can treat you like one.

I created a thread about US government having a contingency list. Not government of Moldova or Mongolia.

Do you know what contingency means, it means WE DO THIS, in case THEY DO THIS. There is even contingency to attack Canada for God's sake. Doesn't mean it would ever pan out.

SECONDLY

City I live in, cops are generally good, in fact I dealt with a cop yesterday, a good guy, and citizens are generally good and polite. I don't know if were you live you guys are gun toting rednecks, itching to fight with cops.

HERE WHERE I LIVE, most people would indeed surrender to police in order to have this whole thing cleared up at the station. Very few would resist the police arrest and risk getting shot, HERE WHERE I LIVE.

Maybe you live in a responsible, intellectual world, but where I live, people would in fact surrender to cops in the middle of the night.

If that shocks you, then you live among some very brave and individual like people and in that case I envy you,

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

You know if you want to behave like a child who doesn't grasp logic yet, then I can treat you like one.

Logic is not what your speaking. BS on the other hand I am quite good at detecting.

You said,

Too many people fear being charged for resisting arrest, and so they would gladly go down to the station to clear things up.

To which I asked,

I would like you to provide evidence of people whom fear being charged for resisting arrest please. And please include people from every country because lets face it, people are being abducted from various places all over the world.

And to keep this on topic and remind ourselves what your claiming. Your claiming that people who have been abducted should keep quiet because they would fear being arrested and/or charged for resisting arrest. You further claim the said people would gladly go to the station to " clear things up ".

Now, who are you talking about? People in general? Or, people who have been abducted? OR....

I believe your assumptions are extremely high because 1] you haven't met all the people who have been abducted to claim they would gladly go to the station and 2] your only generalizing in what you may " think " people would do.

So, again, would you mind answering my question?

And while your at it. Please cite one, or more, cases where someone who has been abducted was arrested and taken to the police station to be " off'd "

Cheers

Spiro
edit on 6-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

I agree that an abduction in which you are treated as a guinea pig is not appaling, even less if that means death. BUT, if these abductors really are aliens and not military (we cant be sure), then even in case of a negative experience, the abductee should try to communicate. Stupid fears and panic wont help but if you show self control and intelligence, then maybe the experience could go in another direction. What do you have to lose in such a situation anyway? Yeah its horrrrriiible they have no riiight to treat you like this because you are freeeee and evolved? Uh no this is not right. Humans think they can do whatever they can with the wild life on earth, experiment or destroy or genetic manipulation? Why? Because

one: the so called evolution which make them supposedly higher than other species;
two: religions say earth belongs to human to do whatever they please with it, and so many are slaves to religions than they take this at face value which lead to unforgivable atrocities like sacrifices, experimentations, massive extinctions;
three: humans are bad in nature, disgusting hypocrites that will use ANY excuses to do what they want as long as it benefits them, be it in the name of whatever they believe in.

Now try to picture an evolved alien race that for some reasons, want/need/like to experiment on humans. Now try to imagine that they are - even remotely - similar to humans in their behavior and you will get why they dont give a # about what you think, since for them, you are less than a cockroach. Why a cockroach? because of destroying the ecosystem that allow life is the most incredibly dumb thing that can be, thus you cannot be considered as "evolved" because of that. And the fact that common people are just slaves to the system, brainwashed intellectually limited freaks that cannot do anything beneficial for the whole, there is no way you wouldnt be seen as a useless parasite by an evolved alien species. You need to think out of the box sir, things are never like you think they are. Reality cant be grasped as easily as you think.

So lets imagine the picture is like i just described. Aliens think you are a guinea pig without any value but his body functions and gene pool. They would expect you to react like the ape they think you are, unable to grasp whats happening and directly relying on basic instincts like fear. But what would happen if you react unexpectedly? Right they become more interested in what is inside your head and eventually try to communicate.

Does it not make sense to anyone? If not there is no hope at all for the human species.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

_damon

three: humans are bad in nature, disgusting hypocrites that will use ANY excuses to do what they want as long as it benefits them, be it in the name of whatever they believe in.

Wrong, in nature we are the most loving beings on the planet. No other animal can show it like we can. Humans are born good, not in sin. That's a lie your mummy told you

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Lol.. new age propaganda worked wonder on ya. Just so you know, i concluded this based on my OWN observations, its not something someone instilled in me. Plus i have no religion, none at all and never will. Im a realistic and thus tend to not fall for the comfortable traps that weaken the mind and the willpower. For the better or the worse.

The most loving beings? Haha yeah right. The harsh truth is your so called love, is just another name for excessive and compulsive attachment. You kill for love, you torture for love, you die for love. See whats in common? Death. What a beautiful love! But it is useless to argue, truly so lets stop right there it will lead nowhere. The lie took its root too deeply already.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

_damon
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Lol.. new age propaganda worked wonder on ya. Just so you know, i concluded this based on my OWN observations, its not something someone instilled in me. Plus i have no religion, none at all and never will. Im a realistic and thus tend to not fall for the comfortable traps that weaken the mind and the willpower. For the better or the worse.

The most loving beings? Haha yeah right. The harsh truth is your so called love, is just another name for excessive and compulsive attachment. You kill for love, you torture for love, you die for love. See whats in common? Death. What a beautiful love! But it is useless to argue, truly so lets stop right there it will lead nowhere. The lie took its root too deeply already.

Death is very beautiful. It seems you feel alone but dont worry the world is only in so much crap now because time is a cycle

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

dodol

thanks for the inspiration!

i believe it is no use to kill the abductee just to reduce the witnesses, because who, in this planet, will believe her/his story or even the existence of 'aliens' besides 'crazy' people like us. At best, the person would be labelled as mental patients.

the only thing i wonder is whether ET kidnapping happens physically or not.

peace

edit on 5-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

Why would you believe someone saying they had been abducted without any proof?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

Trust evades you. If someone from this site was abducted and taken to Guantanamo bay for five years, came back with no proof you wouldn't believe him/her and that would be completely fine for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That picture is almost 12 years old, so as you can imagine I'm much hotter now!
. . . and look completely different, here's another old one.

I'll entertain your thread idea for a minute. Which if you read my post carefully, you would have seen I didn't totally disagree with you. It's just not happening here in the USA. You should go and investigate other countries with similar theories, I'm sure you will find something.
Nobody can do anything to anyone in the future either, if we don't know who exactly is doing the crime now, these people are anonymous. They are so entrenched into a system, it would be about as easy seeing them, as it would an alien!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Off topic but nice jeans

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Trust evades you. If someone from this site was abducted and taken to Guantanamo bay for five years, came back with no proof you wouldn't believe him/her and that would be completely fine for you.

Common sense evades you. That is not the same as saying extra terrestrials captured you, why are you trying to bring that into the thread, and as other posters have said, why does this all come down to what happens in America?

ETA: Actually, if I bumped into someone I hadn't seen for five years and they said the reason for that was that they had been taken to Guantanamo Bay and held there for five years with no record of their arrest or any significant evidence to show that could indeed be the case then yes, I would find that a little strange.
edit on 6-4-2014 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It is the same, abduction without permission? The race of the life doesn't matter much

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What logic?

What logic have you displayed that some readers might not grasp, please do show?

I don't know if were you live you guys are gun toting rednecks, itching to fight with cops.

Do you read what you reply to?

Spiro has told you that he is in the UK,

You replied to him that "honestly he was wrong".

HERE WHERE I LIVE, most people would indeed surrender to police in order to have this whole thing cleared up at the station. Very few would resist the police arrest and risk getting shot, HERE WHERE I LIVE. Maybe you live in a responsible, intellectual world, but where I live, people would in fact surrender to cops in the middle of the night. If that shocks you, then you live among some very brave and individual like people and in that case I envy you,

Cool,

Now wouldn't the police when arresting someone need to have charge to go with arresting order?

Lets say a person goes to the police station to get charged, how does one simply disappear like you said, get a syringe in the neck and they are never seen again, Are all these people completely withdrawn from society, they have no ties that might search for them and ask questions if they simply disappear?

Most places, if people are arrested, they would go without a fight, however when they disappear like you are saying what do the authorities involved in arresting the person say to the relatives or friends or work mates that might ask questions?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

It is the same, abduction without permission? The race of the life doesn't matter much

Actually it makes a lot of difference. We know Gitmo Bay exists, although we cannot categorically say anyone is there who is not known. We don't know that ET life exists, travels to Earth, kidnaps people and then returns them. To suggest the two are the same is naive in the extreme.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Travis is still alive though how come that is?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey I totally get you, speaking up is our duty as citizens, kinda like what I am doing now.

But all I am saying is, make an informed decision.

Another message. First when speaking of ET, I'm never meaning the renegades. Don't really consider them ET, see them more as trapped in lower frequency themselves.

Our Family above, higher ups, and cosmic citizens, ie ET, are on assignment here, in large numbers, to wake people up. They're trying to free up as many minds, and souls as possible from a very heavily programmed prison type scenario, instead of the school it should be. This is a rescue mission basically, and kind of guidance, one drop at a time, the tea cup fills slowly, and disclosure is occurring. But its not meant to be a hijacked disclosure, more of an awakening, where you truly see through the world and all the harm and divisions and start to care about others, because then they could bring out who they call ET, but we'd all know, that is a renegade.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
Now wouldn't the police when arresting someone need to have charge to go with arresting order?

Actually, the Police do not need an arrest warrant at all. They can arrest you at their digression. I have seen cases, not sure just how the Police make this work, but they see to; where people are arrested, tied, and convicted on just "resisting arrest" charges...there doesn't seem to be any "original" charge for them to be arrested for, but...they are arrested for "resisting arrest" and no other charge, tried and convicted. This sort of thing is of course BS, but, they are the ones with the authority and guns.

Lets say a person goes to the police station to get charged, how does one simply disappear like you said, get a syringe in the neck and they are never seen again, Are all these people completely withdrawn from society, they have no ties that might search for them and ask questions if they simply disappear?

Most places, if people are arrested, they would go without a fight, however when they disappear like you are saying what do the authorities involved in arresting the person say to the relatives or friends or work mates that might ask questions?

It takes little more than a piece of paper in the hands of a "government type" (FBI, NSA, Homeland, etc.) to take someone from the local police, they would give you up without a single question, and wouldn't care what became of you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Generally speaking, they don't do that for ufology cases. Those who have been targetted, it has to do with the very thing skeptics cry out on: proof! If you have proof, you'll lose it, and possibly your life as well. However, the likelihood of anyone who is waking up, and trying to do the work they came to do, backing off, you couldn't ever threaten me, period. Will not comply with criminals.

Also, when I suggest speaking out, this isn't about doing the open, interviews, books. I've been told by some of those interesting military background friends, that if you have a reputation, a following, thats big enough, thats when the fur starts to fly with warnings and worse.

Its grass roots, where the work is, people are meant to become wayshowers.

And for those who are so fed up with this world and have actual messages to tell them, and share the real solutions to a better world until the more advanced science they're sitting on comes out, is used for positive goals and doesnt involve huge patents, ownerships and hefty price tags, there are still enough solutions that they don't need to depopulate, for example. Earthship homes that create their own energy, aquaponics, that can grow a bounty of food on a few acres, enough for an entire neighborhood nearly. There planned necessity and abuse of humanity is not needed.

And the only reason they're doing it is to maintain power, and horde the upgrades given for earth.

Earth had some major upgrades in technology, just prior to the wars, given. With every population expansion, technology needs to improve, we're meant to go to space, and create colonies. Clean energy and advanced science, by our standards, not necessarily universal, has been given. However, its like a giant sting operation. Nothing is given with Et stepping in and taking over. This is supposed to be our school, where we gradually find Love, getting tired of everything that isn't, ready to join the next levels. But instead of a creative and progressing school, they've turned it into a litter box and they're shoving everyones head in the dung, but the dung isn't even the people's, for most of humanity wishes peace. The excrement is from the elite, its their wars, and their manipulations.

They believe that they're testing us, will we demand it all stop yet, and can we use higher universal methods of diplomacy and negotiation rather than violence and cave man revolutions? What they're really doing is just trying to secure this dominion as a hellzone, where graduation is next to impossible, in their minds, and live as extremely priviledged, with slaves.

In reality, the more responsibility one has, the more is asked of them, expected of them. And all positive progressing souls do not overburden others, but seek to encourage, wayshow, and draw out the good in everyone, empowering them. The opposite of what they are doing.

So, its a giant sting operation. We have had some gifts to the school, new computers for the students, and they've stole them, while working actively to fail the school.

And they believe erroneously, this is their job. However, in reality, its a giant sting operation. It was given as a test. Everything seems to be a test, a chance to grow consciousness and awareness/understanding, or regress it.
edit on 6-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

Actually it makes a lot of difference. We know Gitmo Bay exists, although we cannot categorically say anyone is there who is not known. We don't know that ET life exists, travels to Earth, kidnaps people and then returns them. To suggest the two are the same is naive in the extreme.

What? Some people don't know Guantanamo bay exists and some people would say for certainty that ET life has abducted them. I can't blame either for thinking what they think.
edit on th2014-04-06T12:02:47-05:0020143030-05:00Sun, 06 Apr 2014 12:02:47 -05002014p12 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

tanka418
Actually, the Police do not need an arrest warrant at all. They can arrest you at their digression.

Hi there,

Are you talking about the US or another country?

Just wondering

Cheers

Spiro

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join