It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are ABDUCTED, you should never tell anyone.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Bilk22
You make the claim that because you have lived in x,y,z countries and have not been removed from your residence for no legitimate reason, that it cannot and does not happen. Well I submit it happens in x,y and z and in other places as well. There's no way to prove either assertion as truth so have a good day my friend.

And that was my point, thank you for agreeing with me

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

puptuls
reply to post by Spiro

Easy there Spiro, I think they get it.

We don't want you to have a heart attack or something!

Don't tell me to " easy ", I am easy. I'm easier than an easy thing

I won't comment on your second sentence

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

tanka418

Spiro
Mr Tanka, thanks for agreeing with me.

Now lets keep this on topic, yes? If you where abducted do you think police would come to your door and arrest you. Further, would you hold your hands up and let them, even though they don't have a reason to arrest you?

Cheers

Spiro

Well, actually I was abducted, regularly from around 1951 until 1994 or so. Have NOT been arrested for it as yet.

Though, I think, that IF the Sheriff were to come to my home, I would go with them quietly...safest path for now, and there's nothing they can do anyway.

Cheers

You would go with them without due cause?

Spiro

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
If a person is taken away on bogus charges or is taken away for resisting arrest and they have concerned friends or family members do you think that if questions arent answered as to the were about of the one arrested that the family members or friend will simply forget and stop demanding answers?

Eventually, YES!

If you ask a tree the time of day 1000 times and get no answer, are you really going to ask again?

The point is they don't care who / IF questions are asked...they aren't forthcoming with any answers, and never will be.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

tanka418

If you ask a tree the time of day 1000 times and get no answer, are you really going to ask again?

If you even think about asking a tree you would be seen as delusional

Bad analogy.

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Spiro

You would go with them without due cause?

Spiro

Well they are the Ones with the resources...What am I to do? Grab my gun and have a shoot out? Set the Wolf on them? Ultimately, we have no choice, we go with them.

Or in the case of my last abduction...I was drugged, taken to a near by military installation for an "interview". And, then returned home...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Spiro

tanka418

If you even think about asking a tree you would be seen as delusional

Bad analogy.

Cheers

Spiro

Perhaps, but the same result.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Spiro

Bilk22
You make the claim that because you have lived in x,y,z countries and have not been removed from your residence for no legitimate reason, that it cannot and does not happen. Well I submit it happens in x,y and z and in other places as well. There's no way to prove either assertion as truth so have a good day my friend.

And that was my point, thank you for agreeing with me

Cheers

Spiro
I don't believe that was your point. You claimed laws would not allow for it to happen. You also claimed that someone would miss you and demand answers. Well the second may very well be true, but that doesn't mean they'll get the answers or the truth. So no, we don't really agree.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

I didn't know this till about a year ago. I spoke to intelligence officer who works as an analyst, he is not under cover anything, he's been an analyst for 20 years, and we often talk about middle east and stuff like that. Well after we spoke about Extra Terrestrials and Abductions. He hinted (he never tells me outright, he enjoys the fact that I am smart enough and informed enough to get his meanings) he hinted that contingency lists exist so that if it ever turns out that Extra Terrestrials are mind controlling abductees ON MASS for nefarious purpose, the contingency exists to ELIMINATE these people.

Um. What do I fear now? Somebody making a "list" of "alien" ""abductees"" and getting goody-two-shoes FBI mormons into following orders imagining they are saving the planet from evil Romulan mind control. When the list is being made it was just that it the poor sots are deemed to be political/economic/cultural enemies of the Somebodies. All enemies from the same rock.

Mister Schindler's Other List

And how exactly would it work in, hmm, say China? Presumably evil mind controllers don't limit themselves to one hemisphere. Are the Chinese "cooperating" on The List? Think about it this way. If some serious Chinese General came with a list of people in your country and said, "please vaporize these mind-controlled alien abductees within 48 hours", would you say "no problemo, comrade?"
edit on 7-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Bilk22
You claimed laws would not allow for it to happen.

No I didn't.

You also claimed that someone would miss you and demand answers.

No I didn't.

I believe you are mistaken me for another member

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Not really a good analogy to use as a comparison.

Metaphorically speaking, If the tree was an authority figure of some sort and the time of day was your family member that vanished after arrested by the tree, are you really going to stop asking?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

puptuls
reply to post by Spiro

PMSL

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Again, they don't send anyone overtly to your home or arrest you.

They do spend a lot of money foolishly surveillancing you.

I always write/say, that the coffee pots on 24/7 and do drop in, have quite the lecture on becoming a hero and a real man/woman, in store.

Me, I convert bad guys. And even if it fails, with prayers and intercessions, they still get converted in the end.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm not scared.

I'd be surprised I'd they can even find me and take me out without anyone noticing or asking questions.

Let's see them do their worse!

If anything, it'd expose them. And if I can help with that, I'm all for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
Not really a good analogy to use as a comparison.

I thought I already said that...anyway; sorry you missed that one...

Yes it was a bad analogy; a tree will always tell you the correct time, provided you know how to "listen" to the tree.

[quote]
Metaphorically speaking, If the tree was an authority figure of some sort and the time of day was your family member that vanished after arrested by the tree, are you really going to stop asking?

So, you will ask incessantly until the day you die? Wouldn't it be better, after some period, for One to reluctantly move on? There would obviously be no "closure", no resolution, no answers...but One can't allow such a terrible thing to deter them in their path. To do so would seem to dishonor the lost One.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
paranoia!
If the Aliens could do this.
people would not remember at all.

OR only a small amount remember it.
and only a small amount remember
because the programing fails.
if so we have Lost any war!

so... bend over!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Actually in America Now, No they don't have to have a reason, nor do you automatically get council, and detention CAN go indefinitely. A Law passed in 2013 NDAA NDAA National Defence Authorization Act Shows this sadly to be true.

And yes there is a list and no doubt it is reasonable to think our out of control government/military has such a clause written in secret somewhere.

If I had it all to do over again, I would have been quiet about myself and my experiences. Too late now!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Yes it was a bad analogy; a tree will always tell you the correct time, provided you know how to "listen" to the tree.

Thanks for the revelation.

So, you will ask incessantly until the day you die?

Yes, I would ask until the day I die, why?

if someone close to you tells you about a experience they had and also shares that experience on the net and then in the near future they get arrested on something that doesn't suit their personality and when in custody of the police they simply vanish to be never seen again, how could you stop trying to find out what happened?

can you answer my question, you would simply forget that a loved one vanished while in police custody and get on with your life?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I miss old George Carlin...

If aliens are able to control your thoughts then why did our government make a law that states you can be arrested and sent to prison for one year and fined $1,000 if you make contact with ET?

The devil made me do it!

There may be some truth to the information that there are more than 22 types of beings not from this earth.

Now my question is do they all think alike or are they at odds with each other?

Are some of them helpful to us hairless monkeys and still others trying to hurt us folks?

We humans have good and bad people so why would it be any different with aliens?

There may be a possibility that some members of the human race are working with the bad aliens.
If that is the case, we are in big trouble!
edit on 8-4-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join