It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are ABDUCTED, you should never tell anyone.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

Well I'm hoping that this is real, cause I should be at the top of the list...all things considered (I public admit to believing I'm ET).

I WANT them to come and try to take me away...please! I'll be laughing at this till they get here; then I'll laugh at them! Course, I suspect that even if true, they wouldn't have the balls!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

Even if there is a list,
it doesn't mean you are going to be illegally kidnapped by the Government and disappear.

That was my point.

I could care less honestly if the NSA was spying on me,
I have nothing to hide, and neither does almost everyone else.
What I do care about though, is the principal of the matter.
They shouldn't be keeping those kinds of tabs on people and if they are,
I wonder why?

But to be scared to report something terrible that has happened because of being paranoid of the US GOV is not a good idea IMO.

If I were to suddenly be abducted by my own Government, they would have to shut up waaaaaaaaay to many people that would raise such a fuss over my being gone, it would blow the roof off of any Gov scandal like that.

Hell, I would welcome the Gov questioning me.

But then, I am not scared of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

And while my post was not aimed at you in particular, I understand and agree the kidnapping and murder part may not or ever be a reality, but my point was that it would not be difficult to accomplish if they decided to do so.
and again yes the spying is down to principle rather than hiding things, but my point again was that they make lists of a lot of things through those mediums or media sources.
Paranoia is also not good, but being sensible and informed is helpful.

edit on 5-4-2014 by JokerThe1st because: grammer correction

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
Probably wouldnt matter as if the Aliens were nefarious wed all be screwed anyway...and if the aliens were totally awesome then they chose you to work with them....or for them.

Cool concept though...

The problem for the people in government/controlling establishment is that the alien seem to be nefarious towards them not humanity as a whole. Just like priest get angry that god are not following their views of god itself and are screwing up their mass control and conditioning to small minded thinking.
edit on 5-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why would it be surprising? Makes sense. But you know, i dont see the point of sharing your experiences as an abductee with anyone else. Its something between you and the supposed aliens. Why the hell come and talk to others who will not be of any help anyways? Ignorants as they are? Sure they will endlessly debate as whether you are lying or not, and then speculate endlessly as to why and how these things are happening and working. But it will never lead anywhere. It will just be a fun talk between ignorant people that never experienced the phenomenon and the abductee will most probably be disgusted with it. It has been seen many times here and there. Thats how i would think, would i be an abductee.

It depends of the type of experience you lived of course. If it was negative or positive can change a great deal in the adbuctee's head. But i think i would enjoy any kind of abduction, would i be given the chance. THere is always something to learn from these. People that just cant see the chance and want to be left alone, are fools imho.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't get it, only a less evolved race would manipulate another so why should we worry about an alien threat lol

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

thanks for the inspiration!

i believe it is no use to kill the abductee just to reduce the witnesses, because who, in this planet, will believe her/his story or even the existence of 'aliens' besides 'crazy' people like us. At best, the person would be labelled as mental patients.

the only thing i wonder is whether ET kidnapping happens physically or not.

peace

edit on 5-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

In Scotland you'd be crazy to think aliens don't exist

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No offense, but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If you are being abducted, you need to tell others, how else do you plan on being protected when or if the government does come for you? If you do get picked up by the Feds, and you don't tell anyone about your experiences, or fears. Then no one will know why you disappeared. Also, it is good to speak to others about your experiences so that you can get help. Best regards.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
duly noted. thanks for the tip.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One wonders if after you have been abducted, should one expect the infamous Men in Black come to get you and take you away??

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Disinformation, if people started disappearing like that the reason why would get out and the government wouldn't have to worry about Et anymore as the families of those people with the population behind them would be out for retribution. Mabey that's why the dumbs are being made a politiicans needs an awesome hiding place when they have Et on the right and the population on left looking to balance the cheque of morality. If such a list existed or was even contemplated then it goes to show how delusion and ridiculous the shadow policy makers are. Technically speaking anyone who can be identified as a channeller is a potential Alien mind controlled subject and will be on list. All new age leaders major to minor to inconsequential admit self proclaimed experiences of opening channels of communication with non human entities. They will all be on list. Personally I have never had a channeling experience, although I did see a Ufo in the sky once so believe they are out there and not far away.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I know a good shrink, just in case

edit on 5-4-2014 by mactaties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've never been abducted by Alien's, but I do get probed everyday from the Government and Banking cartels.

But to be fair, I wouldn't class those in Government or banking as human in the first place !

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is most certainly a list, I think it's an observation list myself. I have corresponded with over 100 abductees/contactees. Virtually every one who has gone public is watched. The email accounts are observed, phone conversation listened to, some have been followed, computers hacked.

I have had situations that are beyond incredible. If my husband wasn't the logical accountant type and didn't see what I have along with me (about the surveillance) I might have thought I was going quite insane. But it's all common to those who announce in a sane way they are interacting in some way with non-human sentient Beings.

I have a theory as to why. I may be wrong but it does make sense. I think the ETs contacted our government(s) and made some deals with them, then the governments didn't follow through and the Ets stopped all contact. So the only way the gov has any info on what is really going is through observing the people who do have interaction.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ufochick

The Ets, how do you know they are Ets?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

ZeussusZ

I can believe there is a list. But
What about the rest of the world. I can't see countries letting some spook from the US running around burning people.

Part of their foreign aid package.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
It is perfectly normal for you to want answers

To confide in others and ask what the hell is going on, after all you were just abducted for God's sake.

Well guess what, the moment you go public, using internet or radio or phone whatever, you got yourself on a US government contingency list.

I didn't know this till about a year ago. I spoke to intelligence officer who works as an analyst, he is not under cover anything, he's been an analyst for 20 years, and we often talk about middle east and stuff like that. Well after we spoke about Extra Terrestrials and Abductions. He hinted (he never tells me outright, he enjoys the fact that I am smart enough and informed enough to get his meanings) he hinted that contingency lists exist so that if it ever turns out that Extra Terrestrials are mind controlling abductees ON MASS for nefarious purpose, the contingency exists to ELIMINATE these people.

Basically the cops would be told to arrest the folks on the list, and at the station you would be given to "other branch" of the government and never seen again, you'd be offed, and body burned.

Now .....the government knows they can never get everybody, but they still try and get as many people on the list as possible. The folks that were abducted and possibly implanted.

Now one more thing, you should know that although this contingency is unlikely to be ever executed. It is still very dangerous for your life to hang in the hands of the most paranoid trigger happy people in the government. At any time they could decide, lets clean house.

So if you were abducted, as much as you want to lash out, it might not be a good idea.......if you plan to live and have kids and stuff

Are these same people the ones who have been allowed to be abducted by the US government as part of their agreement with the ETs?

If so, why would the US gov allow them to be released back into society with partial or full memories of their abductions?

Are you going to tell me the ETs aren't very good at what they do?

Or are you going to be a very good chap and give me one undeniably proven case of someone who has been abducted by space aliens?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

If ET takes you send them my way I'm ready any other oxygen atomsphere planet has to be better than here

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Its a witch hunt. Who will be appointed the witchfinder general for this exercise?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join