It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are ABDUCTED, you should never tell anyone.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
can you answer my question, you would simply forget that a loved one vanished while in police custody and get on with your life?

No, of course I would not forget. However, at some logical and rational point I would make the decision to mourn my loss in a more appropriate manner, and try to move on with my life. I would also, probably about the same time, decide to stop kicking the "dead horse"; as painful as it may be. By the way; this is kind of required IF One would want to retain their "mental health".

But; Forget? Oh Hell NO! Further, under those circumstances, always vigilant for clues.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

I think the government, TPTB, the real leaders, etc. are fully aware and complicit in abductions so they aren't the least bit afraid of those who have been contacted and abducted. My personal opinion is that they are taking genetic material from the population( ova, sperm, DNA) and reproducing a human population elsewhere. At this point I think they have "human" agents already here and they are beginning to filter up into the highest and most sensitive areas of government and the military.
What they might fear is the growing belief in these abductions. You might have rogue agents doing work searching out these "alien agents" . If there's a database being formed of possible abductees, you could cross reference DNA matches to high level or key personnel or people in power and see if they match. If " Joe Schmo" who said he was abducted 30 years ago comes up as a match to somebody in power who has no known DNA relation to him, then they've been outed.
With cell phones and web and video cams everywhere these days, it may be getting a little harder to keep these abductions a secret. So they have to discredit and " discourage" people from reporting them.
Maybe I have a child or nephew or nieces out there somewhere. Are they slaves, agents or even here on earth? Do they have plans against us or maybe they are just more advanced and have more or less benign intentions towards us.
Bottom line: If you think you've been abducted, report it. At the least you'll make it safer for everyone else who says they've been.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Dutchowl
If " Joe Schmo" who said he was abducted 30 years ago comes up as a match to somebody in power who has no known DNA relation to him, then they've been outed.

If humans are complicit in such a complex plot, why bother stealing DNA at all? Just ask for it from complicit humans, or just use the complicit humans for their ends. Seems like a Rube Goldberg machine to collect human DNA with the help of walking human DNA dispensers.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Hi, I've searched for this reference in the past week but I can't find it, sorry. I originally thought the figure was used in 'Abducted' by Susan Clancy, however I've gone through the book and can't find where it's mentioned. If i was to guess then I think it was Jacobs (1992) which suggested roughly 2% of the American population claim to have been abducted by aliens. Admittedly the Roper Polls are more of an estimate than a scientifically valid conclusion.

Jacobs, D.M. (1992). Secret life: First-hand accounts of UFO abductions. New York: Simon & Schuster.
edit on 14-4-2014 by twfau because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

2manyholes
OP, why are you perpetuating a fear of government? We do not need to fear them, we need to stand up to the government. If I was ever abducted the last thing I would do is be quiet about it. Those of us that do believe that there are ufos and aliens have been looking for tangible evidence for years, why would you even suggest keeping quiet, that makes no sense unless of course you're trolling.

I like your point and that is why I came forward with what I know.
All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing!
Do nothing = they win!
Our founding fathers gave "wee the people" this land and now it is up to us to man-up!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer your friend is lying to you. They're probably trained to keep secrets. People don't find people who have met aliens to be credible, the only people who would listen to us is the government because they hold all the evidence. They are the only ones who know it's not a secret military jet, citizens have doubt.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer your friend is lying to you. They're probably trained to keep secrets. People don't find people who have met aliens to be credible, the only people who would listen to us is the government because they hold all the evidence. They are the only ones who know it's not a secret military jet, citizens have doubt.

We need to ask why the government is keeping such a secret.
Could it be because knowledge is power and they do not want to share that power?
The abundant cheap clean energy would cause a population boom?
The large number of people on earth are no longer needed?
If they were to tell the truth of their keeping such a secret today and that they have murdered people to maintain
their secret would the people rise up and hang them all?
Once the first lie is told it requires many more lies to protect the first.
They may shut down the net if we get too close to the truth!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe you just made this up, so no one would ever speak about it, maybe YOU work for the government

I do belive there is some sort of list, and i also belive the government are watching this site. I do belive some of the members are trying to make us not belive in anything that could change the Power Balance on this Earth. As long as we keep on living our small little life, those in Power can do wathever pleases them.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldrin
Maybe you just made this up, so no one would ever speak about it, maybe YOU work for the government

I do belive there is some sort of list, and i also belive the government are watching this site. I do belive some of the members are trying to make us not belive in anything that could change the Power Balance on this Earth. As long as we keep on living our small little life, those in Power can do wathever pleases them.

Very well said...Many people have been harmed or murdered to maintain this secret and it is wrong to lie!
They are pure evil and should be brought to justice...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join