It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sir (I mean that in the nicest possible way),

I gave 20 years to our nation. I have seen the best and worst of mankind. I've bled in the dirt and sand on three continents over the course of 48 months of combat deployments. I Say these things not to compare my record to yours Mr. Ventura, but to show a kinship or at a minimum a form of solidarity between us (I would hope).

I weep when I see what my nation has become and I do not see how we will survive the coming decades.

My question to you as an old Soldier/Sailor:

If you could go back and do it all over again, would you? Would you sacrifice it all again for America as she is today?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hello Sir thank you for joining our community today. I know many here are excited to have you on as a guest me included.
So I would like to start off with that.

My question is aimed towards the the current global stage. It seems as if these little events are all building up to something. We have the Ukraine incident and Hillary Clinton calling it Hitleresque. There is rumor of Russia shaking up the financial sector, there was a bit yesterday about south and north korea exchanging fire at a disputed island. Alot of talk about BRICS and other countries getting off the dollar. It seems very pre WWI and pre WWII . Do you see these events as being mere similarities to events of the past. Or do you view it as more of a chess game and the pieces being strategically placed. I can see two sides to almost every conflict currently going on one is Current Financial Oligarchy and the other seems to be those attempting to resist it. Similar to previous wars.

So does history Rhyme or do you view this as a Game of Thrones ?

Thank you for your time Mr . Ventura
edit on 31-3-2014 by CitizenJack because: typo

edit on 31-3-2014 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura ~ Huge admirer of your courage and perseverance!

What countries in the world (if any) do you think are the farthest removed from the NWO clutches or viable as an alternative to US/Canada? Thanks kindly!

link   

Governor,

As a veteran of the Iraq war I feel that I Have been used and conned by my own government. I served 15 months in Ramadi, Fallujah, and Baghdad doing what I thought was in the best interest of my country. When I joined I was young and naïve, I only listened to what mainstream media fed us during and after 9/11. Now that I am older and have done the research for myself I do not believe that 9/11 happened the way we were led to believe. It absolutely blows my mind that people have just moved on and the majority of people are no longer demanding answers for so many un answered questions. Just the thought that so many Americans have lost their lives or put them on the line for a Government that is no longer there to protect us outrages me. It makes it hard to go on in the daily routines of life knowing that secrets are being kept from us and that myself and so many others were just pawns in what was the interest of the Bush Administration and not of the American people. What is it going to take to get the answers that the American people deserve to know? Lastly I ask that you please run for President in 2016! We need you more than ever and I personally feel that this country is on the brink of major change as my generation continues to open it's eyes to the lies that our government continues to feed us. Thank you so much for everything you do!

link   

In your experience, who do you think wields the most power behind the scenes?

BTW, thanks for the refund check back in the day and you should bring the mustache back. You the man, Jesse.

link   
Good evening Governor,

I thank you for taking the time to answer our questions here. It means a lot and I'll be brief.

Based upon your time serving as Governor of Minnesota, I have a specific question about information and the public view of it.

How would you describe the difference in the amount and general nature of information the public doesn't see for practical reasons of trouble it would take to supply it versus information which is restricted, sensitive or would otherwise shock the public to learn?

Thank you again,

-Wrabbit

link   
Like to say that I appreciate your courage and sacrifice. You're helping America and a world, by getting in the face of global tyranny, to defend truth and liberty. Hope to cross your path someday, in Baja California.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." --Buddha

edit on 31-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

link   

Mr Ventura,
Thanks for taking the time to answer ATS members questions.

Since I was young, I knew the Times we are living were coming. I wanted to be prepared and went through many stages of preparedness. Over the last few years I have learned I cannot afford to keep my little American Dream going, because the Government seems to want to keep me in servitude to the state. I am opting out, and trying to downsize, and will quit my job making less that $35,000 to go to a $15,000 or less job so that I can be under the line of poverty. (they seem to leave poor alone if they stay off system dole) I built a small ‘Jed Clampett” cabin on some land and plan to go off grid with my move there, I do this because I can’t keep paying the tab for all the Government wants to put on my shoulders via Taxes ( I refuse to pay, and will be burdened with that too)

My question is,, Can you give me some Hope? Tell me something good and constructive to DO about what is left of America, for those of us who seem to be fighting an uphill battle without the vision of winning this ‘war’. So many of us are now at the point of breaking, and many don’t even try anymore as they have conceded defeat. I am not conceded to defeat, but feel hopeless sometimes when I think of the reality. I feel betrayed by my fellow Americans because of Apathy.

Thank you for being in the Forefront and taking the time to answer our questions, it means a lot to me at least.

edit on 3/31/2014 by EarthCitizen23 because: wrote Thank you sentence

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi Mr Ventura I'm from Uk but have always admired your approach in American politics to saying things how they are.

I've got a couple of questions about Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - what was the single most astonishing thing you discovered whilst researching for the show? And since the show has been cancelled have any previous participants/interviewees come back with any more information they didn't reveal at the time?

link   
Hello Mr. Ventura:

I'm a long time fan and I would appreciate your thoughts on the varying IPCC reports and AGW?

link   

Welcome to ATS Govener,

Out of all the government conspiracies that you have investigated which one do you find the least credible?

Thanks.

link   
Mr. Ventura,

In your opinion what is the single most important/impactful thing that a common, everyday, American citizen can do to change our nation for the better in the shortest term possible?

In your opinion how do we go about unifying our populace to persue ideals that enable us to lead lives with more truth and greater justice?

Thank you.

link   
Failte mr. Ventura
Thats Irish for welcome...
My question to you is this.
Out of all the conspiracies and secretive stuff you've investigated, what have you found out about any of them that we here on ATS, the biggest conspiracy site on the net, would really like to know. Something that you havnt put out, y'know something juicy that you havn't released in public. Give us a scoop there Jesse

Go raibh maith agut
Thats Irish for thanks very much

link   

I have no question for you Governor and fellow American! Welcome to ATS!!! I have followed you for a long time, so I for those whom are not followers of yours, let them have at you!

I just wanted to stop by and say I appreciate everything you are doing to enlighten those whom don't see how our freedom is being taken away from us!

In my eyes, you are a hero because you believe in freedom for all! Not based upon religion, political party etc etc....

The closest I got to meeting you was at the Civic Arena in Pittsburgh, PA! I believe Hulk Hogan was just getting his start at that point! Memories huh?

Anyhow, I would definitely support you if you choose to run for President! I don't have much financially, but my freedom means more to me than any monetary value!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thank you for being here tonight and for all you have done for this country.

Do you believe there is a connection between the Montauk monster, Plum Island and or lyme disease? or was it really just a racoon?

Thank you Sir.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Ventura. As you can probably tell, you've got a lot of fans and admirers here. In your most honest opinion, what do you feel we as citizens of the United States should do to alleviate or resolve the difficulties we are faced with as a result of the difficulties America is having as a governmental system? And by "difficulties", you should have a laundry list of possible (and probable) answers for what that means.

Thank you for taking the time.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   
First, I just want to say thank you for participating in this AMA. I'm a bit too starstruck to say that any better but the sentiment is sincere.

Second, I don't know why you didn't go with Jessie "The Governing Body" Ventura. It just seems to roll off the tongue.

Third, I've always had this half-baked idea in the back of my mind that it seemed that all ancient civilizations that built pyramids also seemed to have a lot of gold. Perhaps pyramids were some sort of gold manufacturing or refining plants. What do you think?

link   
Governor,

Thank you for being here. Long time fan of your movies and pink boas. I imagine it is much more fun to play a heel in the world of pro-wrestling than a face. When watching Predator and Running Man as a young teen I never imagined that I was watching not one but two future governors.

My question is this:Aside from the two-party stranglehold on the American electorate, What particular facet of modern American politics makes you the most angry and why?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So glad you've joined up and given your time to us Sir... This truly is an honour!!!

I've spent days pondering what to ask, which conspiracy, political ideologies or all round philosophy you could bring to the table!!!

I guess I'll go with what most want to know, but probably won't ask...
Will you be joining us & leaving opinions on other conspiracy threads beyond this excellently presented AMA???

I'm sure everybody would be thrilled if you became a full time member whenever you have spare time!!!
I know you must have a schedule that is a gift & a curse, I'm sure we'd all love your insight on he many conspiracies that have been posted here at ATS, maybe even some you have already researched & devoured as Jesse "The Mind", you could really put them right!!!

P.S: If politics hasn't pissed you off too much, I know I'm from London & couldn't sway it in favour sadly, but a Presidential Campaign from yourself would be highly supported!!!

Peace to you Sir!!!

To the Mods, if this post was deemed as a sign of digression, my apologies, please edit freely and leave the welcome, the question, & the Peace offering!!!
Its not intended to be longwinded, It's just that it's not everyday we get to share our thoughts with such a Legend beyond 140 characters!!!

Thanks!!!

edit on 31-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!! Damn It, The One Time I Wanted Perfection In A Post!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hey Dude, I'm Canadian but we watch your show cause the same stuff is happening here, well you know that. Good on you for getting a deeper inquiry into the mainstream mind.

My question to you is " What is the single most important step we, as individuals, must take to overthrow the current levels of corruption?"

I've been pondering this since my teen years, and I'm ancient now, and still have no answer.

This is your area of expertise... let it rip!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join