posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
It’s an honor to have the opportunity to ask you a question, Mr. Ventura. If it weren’t for you, The Predator would have been a much lesser
As for my one question:
Are you familiar with theories regarding the possibility of a second shooter in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and what is your opinion of
these theories in light of such information as the following?
- Two black jackets were found on the ground between Adam Lanza’s car and the school.
- All four doors of the black Honda were hanging open when police arrived.
- Surviving witnesses said they were shot by a gunman wearing a mask, but police say no mask was found on Lanza or anywhere else.
- Regarding a description of the shooter given to a state trooper by one surviving witness, the trooper testified, “This was not what we had
observed in Room #10” (where he and other officers had just found Lanza’s body a few minutes prior.
- At least one local man interviewed on the day of the shooting stated that a friend working in the school that day had told him there were two gunmen
- News outlets on the day of the shooting were reporting that “authorities” had told them that a second suspect had been arrested and was in
- The Newtown Bee reported that an armed tactical officer from another town was taken out of the woods adjacent to the school, but there is no mention
of this individual in the official report (although others detained at the scene ARE mentioned).
- In order for the number of rounds alleged to have been fired to have been fired in the time reported, a lone individual would have to fire a shot
approximately every 1.5 to 2 seconds for five minutes straight.
- Although Lanza is alleged to have committed suicide, the official report states that the hole in Lanza’s hat is consistent with a gunshot to the
back of his head.
Thanks for your thoughts.