It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hello Jesse!
First off I would like to thank you for gracing us with your presence today and tomorrow. It is an honor to be able to ask you anything as I have always looked up to you as an idol so thank you for being here today.

My question to you sir is this; What is your opinion on The Young Turks 'Wolf-Pac' movement to get money out of politics at the Federal level?

Once again Thank you so much for the chance to pick your brain even if its just one question.

Much love from BC, Canada.

Snypwsd

link   
Thank you Governor Ventura for sharing your time with us.

You have served your country in so many ways and I would just like to say how much I appreciate that.

My question is this...,

Do you feel that it is possible to correct the direction this country is going by using the system/systems that we currently have?

edit on 31-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

link   

Thanks for coming along Governor.

I really just have one question sir.

What's been the most terrifying thing you've found out in all your years of research?
edit on 31-3-2014 by EA006 because: Grammar. Plus now i get to chip in with, Is the Governor answering any these?

link   
Out of all the "ask me anything" guests on ATS; you have my trust and admiration.

Do you feel targeted by those that want to keep the corrupt status quo?

Ex

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Hi, Mr.Ventura,
I would like you to investigate the automobile
insurance companies Progressive, AllState
and all of the others that manipulate the services
As in medical expenses and car repair .All
drivers are mandated to have .
( the scam is huge )
Thank you for being here,
Sincerely
Ex

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome mr Ventura.

Congrats on your one million plus viewers, i will add myself to the ever growing list of viewers.

If the USA did go into a civil war or revolution, what are the ramifications for the rest of the world.
I am from Australia, what hurts the US would surely hurt many Countries in many ways.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hi and welcome from me too... i called my son jesse, he was never wildly enamoured with it but i think it's a great name!

my question is, if it's not already been posted by the time this publishes on the site, what are your personal top 3 conspiracies and why?

thanks

link   

Hello Mr. Ventura,

Thank you for doing this AMA. What are your thoughts on all the information/revelations that John Snowden has come forth with (and more to come I hope), and do you agree on why/how he is doing it?

Best regards,

Kratos

link   
I'll make my question as short and to the point as I can.

In the grand scheme of everything..
What's the end result?

If presidents are pawns..

Politicians are pushing pointless agendas..

Civilians are being kept in the dark about every aspect of theirs lives yet freely give up our personal information ie:social media

Global elites are controlling our military and government for the sake of the all mighty dollar..

Is it too late to change?
Is the battle lost?
Again... What is the end result?

I was told to stick to the fire
... It's easy to get lost in the smoke.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It’s an honor to have the opportunity to ask you a question, Mr. Ventura. If it weren’t for you, The Predator would have been a much lesser movie.

As for my one question:

Are you familiar with theories regarding the possibility of a second shooter in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and what is your opinion of these theories in light of such information as the following?

- Two black jackets were found on the ground between Adam Lanza’s car and the school.

- All four doors of the black Honda were hanging open when police arrived.

- Surviving witnesses said they were shot by a gunman wearing a mask, but police say no mask was found on Lanza or anywhere else.

- Regarding a description of the shooter given to a state trooper by one surviving witness, the trooper testified, “This was not what we had observed in Room #10” (where he and other officers had just found Lanza’s body a few minutes prior.

- At least one local man interviewed on the day of the shooting stated that a friend working in the school that day had told him there were two gunmen involved.

- News outlets on the day of the shooting were reporting that “authorities” had told them that a second suspect had been arrested and was in custody.

- The Newtown Bee reported that an armed tactical officer from another town was taken out of the woods adjacent to the school, but there is no mention of this individual in the official report (although others detained at the scene ARE mentioned).

- In order for the number of rounds alleged to have been fired to have been fired in the time reported, a lone individual would have to fire a shot approximately every 1.5 to 2 seconds for five minutes straight.

- Although Lanza is alleged to have committed suicide, the official report states that the hole in Lanza’s hat is consistent with a gunshot to the back of his head.

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thank you for your time on ATS as I'm sure your a man with little free time.

I hope that you run for president, no really? Is there any thing you can think of that you hold as the most suppressed info in the world, in which has become your biggest hobby, and Highest of order you think needs to be shared..

I think it's a silly but an important question as I have seen your shows. Its not all tv entertainment is it? You know, like wrestling?

Thanks.

AK907ICECOLD
edit on 31-3-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hello Mr.Ventura...Thank you for participating in 'Ask Me Anything' here on ATS
There are many of us that are long time fans of yours, in one capacity or another

On your old show Conspiracy Theories, the one that really stood out for me was on Denver International Airport -- the bizarre murals, the gargoyles, the connection to the Masons and in general the whole mystery surrounding DIA, including the underground bunker

My question would be this...

Is there any one conspiracy that grabbed you to the point that you couldn't shake it, you couldn't just let it go until you proved or disproved it otherwise, regardless of any possible threats--- that still bothers you to this day?

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to do this for us here at ATS and hopefully you might consider a Round 2 session in the near future. LOL

Much respect~
snarky

edit on 31-3-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeling.....oops

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Mr. Ventura,

With China/Japan dumping the USD in bilateral trade, the BRICS planning to move away from the USD, China becoming Africa's largest trade partner, and now Russia's announcement of delinking from the USD, what are your thoughts on the rate at which the USD will devalue and do you have any advice about how to prepare (financially and otherwise)?

Maintaining control of the USD has always been paramount and countries have been invaded with puppet dictators put into power because of it. While I do not agree with these underhanded tactics by the NWO, I am concerned for my family's well-being should the USD suddenly collapse. I am even considering renouncing my citizenship and working overseas at Hong Kong.
edit on 31-3-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

link   
Ahoy there

In the xfiles episode 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space' your Man in Black character said: "Some alien encounters are hoaxes perpetrated by your government to manipulate the public. Some of these hoaxes are intentionally revealed to manipulate the truth-seekers, who become discredited if they disclose the deliberately absurd deception." Did you have an itch, as the puppetmaster of your character, that you might be uttering some truth?

funBox
edit on 31-3-2014 by funbox because: space wolves deliver gif juice

link   
Hello, Governor Ventura. Thanks for joining us.

You've stated numerous times that you are not a fan of foreign aid. Does your view on foreign aid include the billions in aid to Israel, even in the form of "military" assistance, and if the situation here in the U.S. were better (jobs for all, no homeless, no hungry, vets taken care of), would your views on foreign aid then soften?

Thank you.
edit on 3/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: erm

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi Jesse! I'm a huge fan and think you may be one of the only influential people who doesn't have their head up Rothschild's asses. I love your show, please keep up the good work.

My questions is: I only have a 20ga shotgun to protect my family, what should my next gun purchase be to handle a shtf scencario whether economic collapse, martial law or invasion? I don't have much money to spend so trying to pick something that will be diverse to handle whatever situation arises. Thank you so much for your time and keep humanity and love first like it seems you do.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Howdy sir, thanks for joining the boards today and welcome to ATS. I hope as a member you continue to chime in and post some comments or threads. I also want to thank you for your diligence in exposing truth and for putting together your shows. You and Ben Swann are my go to sources for truth these days.

Question: Regarding the GWEN towers, has any more evidence surfaced to affect your opinion about this issue, one way or another? I really enjoyed your show on this issue.

A related vid on electronic mind control weapons.www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome, Governor, and thank you for taking the time to read and answer our questions. It's great to have you here.

I'm a 9/11 research myself, and my question is:

Concerning 9/11, what, in your opinion, bugs you the most, and sways your opinion towards thinking that 9/11 may have been an inside job?

Once again, thank you, Sir, for your generous time.

edit on 31-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hi there Governor - Thank you so much for taking your time to be on our site - a controversial question from me.

Given your armed forces background, what are your views on young lives in the armed forces being wasted on what appear to be political whims and vote grabs, as opposed to in actual defence of a country?

edit on 31/3/14 by neformore because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

THX BIG.

What ___% of current "reality" re the globalist oligarchy engineered & ran stuff do you see as the tip of a mainly SPIRITUAL BATTLE between satan & his fallen angels vs God and His crew and followers?

edit on 31/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: clarity

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join