It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hi Jesse and from another Vet thanks for your service, I have a question, i could ask anything dealing with today's events, maybe others will cover it, but can you tell me what you think about the so called Vril Dragons or reptoid conspiracy involving human cloning facilities as described by Donald Marshall ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thank you for all you do Governor.

Will we ever get to a point where we come to terms as a society with all the corruption, backstage handshakes, and big-and secret deals youve exposed that seemingly only benefits the big and powerful? Wont there still always be a hidden agenda underneath it all no matter what?

Thank you sir.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey there Jesse, excited to see you here on ATS...

Give us the goods on Alex Jones. Do you trust him and why/why not ?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have only seen some of your videos and only parts of your documentaries. The reason is simply that I don't find you very reliable, the way you speak and make the videos. The documentaries are made, in my point of view, in a way that you only want to earn money from this. Trust me, I've seen maybe 150-200 conspiracy documentaries in the last 10 years, and yours remind me of just doing for the money. In the intro of your documentaries, you start saying "I've seen things that will blow your mind". I really wanna know what kind of things (with some kind of proof!)...or is it just to scare us..

So my question would be:
What's the most astonishing thing (preferable with proof) you got or have seen, that you think can convince a critic like me to believe you?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
no question
just keep on keepin on

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hi, greetings from the UK, i was only watching you this afternoon about Plum Island!

no question but i shall enjoy reading the thread.

link   
Hello Mr ventura, welcome to ATS

I have several questions but 1 is the limit.

What is your next step to make people more aware of the hidden agenda against humanity?

Thanks in advance
edit on 31-3-2014 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

link   

Hey Mr. Ventura,

First off i would like to thank you for your military service to this country. I sadly feel like my generation (born in 1990) is losing our appreciation, and respect for those who have served in wars before the ones we are in currently.

My question is about Russia. How do you see this whole situation shaking out? Russia invading the whole of Ukraine, and possibly other nations surrounding it? Major war erupting? How do you think the tensions between North and South Korea are going to affect the situation, as well as any influence China may have?

As I am sure you know, there is quite a bit of talk about WW3 on these forums... Do you think that is a possibility here?

Best,

Will

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura, on your show conspiracy theory you did an episode on possible reptilian aliens, what's your honest opinion on this widely debated subject? Thank you for joining us today, and thank you for all you've done in service to this country and the enlightenment of its people

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I truly appreciate all that you have done and thank you for your service to the USA!

Do you believe that US Troops would follow orders to take action against the American People in the USA, such as Marshall Law (with no real credible threat) or Gun Confication from the Common citizen?

anon72

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome, Governor!

Any advice you can give those of us who are seriously considering leaving the U.S. to move to Mexico and how it has differed from the U.S. for you?

Not having a lot of money, it's such a big step and sometimes seems to be giving up on the country we were born in...which is obviously nothing like we thought.

Good luck in your future endeavors, this is an honor.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How much does it cost to play Golf where you are now in Baja ? What kind of handicap are you carrying ? I supposed you do not worry about the Fredo Bandito when you are driving home ? The off the grid show is very enjoyable for me and I thank you for trying to get the other side of the story out. I to have moved overseas and so far it is the best decision I have made in a long time..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura,

Thanks for answering questions for ATS!

I'm curious if you have any updated intel or insight on the Chemtrail conspiracy? We tend to go round and round about the chemtrail thing here at ATS.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jesse thank you so much for stopping by, big fan of your conspiracy show, haven’t found your new one and it sure would be nice to see you as an occasional feature being that we are all conspiracy theorists at heart. My question is:

MH 370 has had so many twists and turns when will we hear the truth? Do you think they are even looking in the right place? The latest being that the last words from the co-pilot (that is who we have been led to believe was the last communication) was not ‘Alright Goodnight’ but ‘Goodnight Malaysian Three Seven Zero’? And now, just in, a new flight track? Please will you shed your thoughts on what you think happened? We have all been doing our best to come up with solutions based on what they have said, but then have to re think them with each ‘new’ revelation. (maybe that is more than one question, not sure but they are all connected –

I guess if you have to choose one, it would be:
What is your take on what really happened, if they have the ability to track our every move, why can’t they find the damn plane, is it a conspiracy or not?
Thanks so much for your time, if you even get to my question.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello and thank you for coming by!

When one has an interest in real conspiracies and in investigating conspiracy theories there is something that draws that person's attention to it all. For many of us here I presume we do it with good intention to rule out evil and map out our desires for a better society. Of course, some will debate endlessly it for economic reasons like providing ratings to live off or in a bigoted nature just to distract themselves or entertain themselves of with no sense of progress for our culture in mind.

My question for you is what is your driving interest?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Give us the goods on Alex Jones. Do you trust him and why/why not ?

Oh .... good one Signals!!

It sure is hard to come up with just 1 question, but there are so many good ones for the Governor to answer

edit on 31-3-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time for an AMA for us ATSers! Loved your show, Conspiracy Theory, and was sad to see that it got cancelled, but not surprised.

You said the JFK assassination is what led you to becoming a conspiracy theorist (this is what drew me in as well.) really enjoyed episode btw. Just wondering if you have received any threats or uncovered any additional information regarding the assassination of JFK since your show aired.

Thanks again!!

Jen

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 31-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: posted twice after edit...?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

From anarchism to totalitarianism, from "permaculture" to industrialism, can you describe your idea of a perfect society?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi Jesse!! You're climbing back into the wrestling ring ... they hand you the mic and you get to call one guy up for a grudge match: is it Bush or Obama?

Be well, brother. Thanks for dropping by!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join