It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Howdy and thanks for taking our questions ..Could you name a few of your favorite alternative web sites you look to for whats going on ...Thank ,,,,peace

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

JesseVentura
I’ve been a wrestler, a mayor, a governor, an actor, a New York Times bestselling author, a TV host, and I even taught at Harvard. My latest endeavor is my new online show “Off The Grid”

Jesse, when you did "Conspiracy Theories" were you ever worried about a come back or talking about things you should not have been? I know you speak your mind, and from here in Scotland I am HUGE fan of yours, I wish you and Ron/Rand Paul would team up for 2016, our World needs to change, it's in a bad place.

I am basically asking if you were every told, or asked not to do a show on any given subject.
Respect..

Shaun

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi Jessie.
If you became POTUS, how would you protect yourself from TPTB?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I think an equal question would be....who would protect TPTB from Jesse if he was president?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So exciting to have you join us tonight ! Best of Luck with your new program, our family will be tuning in! Thank-You for all your Good work!

Governor, I recall you discussing in an interview once how you felt the ability to participate in the Minnesota debates for Governor had been what secured your win there, although your were considered an "underdog" in that race. Will you consider giving a voice to 3rd party candidates on your new show? Do you think alternative media will have the ability to shift the "Left / Right" stalemate we currently have?
edit on 31-3-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Jesse! Glad to have you here. Lots of Fandom, especially for your Conspiracy work, but of course...because of Predator. Had to say it.

Question: What's the most condemning / darkest piece of information / evidence that you have come across in your work. This could be LARGE scale, or miniscule.

Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Governor, thanks for taking time for us.

My question is will you ever run for office in the US again, specifically for president in 2016 or beyond as an Independent or Libertarian?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Ventura, much, much respect to you, and your family, and glad to have you on ATS! My question pertains to skinwalker ranch. Do you believe something that is outside our realm of human understanding is happening to this place, or do you believe this has something to do with government research that is top secret? Also, you don't have to answer this, but it does go with the question here, did you have any sort of strange personal experience while investigating this place? Thank you so much for your time.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hello Governor.

Thanks for giving your time to answer our questions.

Do you worry about radiation poisoning the land, the Pacific ocean or our food chain from the Fukushima meltdowns?

Have a great time tonight!

edit on 3/31/2014 by Olivine because: edit

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello Governor and thank you for your service.

What are your favorite books, if any, written by members of the Seal Teams and why?

P.S. Your are always one of the best guests on Howard's show, enjoy listening to you.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
First off, let me be honest, I'm not a big supporter of yours...

Having said that? I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

You deserve to be heard, and hopefully your session here on ATS will be a first step in that process.

Welcome, sir, to ATS.

I do have a question for you, concerning your future political ambitions.

In general terms, what are they?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Great to have you here Jesse, thank you for your service, and your entertainment, your voice for the people, your inspiration to many others.

I do have one question, I don't recall or not that I know of if you ever did a show on Hollow Earth theory, or anything in that respect. I would gladly like to hear a reply on this topic. Like I said I wasn't sure if you did a show on this or not.

With all my respect, and honor

Merlyn2014

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Jesse!!! Im leaving the USA as I feel its lost and it can't be retaken...however...if there was a way to retake it..what would you suggest?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Welcome Gov. and thank you for doing AMA.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hi jesse thanks for your valuable time and allowing us to ask great questions! My question comes in the form of a popular phrase: "If I told you I would have to kill you" Do you think that it is only the reverse that is true if they told you and the truth came out it would be their funeral. that advanced technology was paid for in blood and they have a white knuckle death grip on it. what do you think? And thanks again!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Govenor Ventura, please talk about NDAA NDRP and the FEMA Camp connection.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Your Honor,

I racked my brain to determine which among the thousands of questions I have, I might ask. But in the end the pragmatist in me thinks it's best to appeal to your wisdom, rather than recollection.

As veterans, my wife and I are in the hopper for homelessness, a frightening prospect which I am sure between us, and family and friends, we will overcome somehow (I still believe in community.) At the moment we are foreclosed upon in NY and I see no way to continue here, where I grew up.

Would you have a state in mind that you would recommend to move to, as someone who now relies on veterans services to survive? Some states are clearly treating their citizens better than others, and I suspect you know which may be 'best.' I would love to hear your ideas.

PS - I won't hold you responsible for whatever happens should I act on your recommendation!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, how much of a factor do you feel the technology gap plays into the the widening economic gap, not only the United States but the rest of the world as well?
edit on 31-3-2014 by Maddog5595 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by Maddog5595 because: Correction

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura?

At first when I saw this post, I thought it was a joke. Now, let me just say that I'm a fan; your role in Predator was my favorite. My question is how long have you been checking out ATS? *snip*

One question only, PLEASE, folks

edit on 3/31/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join