It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Tsunami California

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

rapunzel222
I have had quite a number of tsunami dreams in recent years. truly massive waves. one caught me up and I was right at the top of it, like staring down a verticle cliff a the beach below.

another dream I was in the ground floor of a skyscraper and it just started disintegrating, from the top down...

another one I was in a coastal city , poss Sydney, not sure, w lots of skyscrapers, and these huge waves kept coming in and I had to run to higher ground, where it was safer...

my dreams keep coming, with different scenarios each time, different places....

its funny how so many people are getting the same kind of dreams lately.

In the 90s I had a reoccurring dream, full technicolour, of massive waves hitting Sydney. I was standing on Bondi beach and a beautiful blue sea was being carved up by a huge wave - then I was in various areas in the Eastern suburbs and water was every where.

Luckily it still has not happened - but I always wonder if that was a vivid dream or something more ..
edit on 31-3-2014 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've been having a reoccurring dream about a similar situation. It's a Pacific vacation down, smallish in size. I've been there in my dreams and seen it from probably half a dozen perspectives. Sometimes I'm with my wife, sometimes I'm with friends, but it's always the same location and is somewhere I've never been, but is detailed enough that I can remember seeing it previously, each time I dream of it.

The waters clear and warm, then there's panic and the water starts to rise. In the later iteration, my wife and I bolted from the water, ran down the beach to a rocky outcropping and then proceeded to run up the hill to the top with two other young men. We reached the top, the wave came in and we thought it was all over. As we started to rejoice over surviving the small wave we just witnessed, the water draws way out beyond where we can see it and then a very large wave comes in and leaves only the tall church tower in the center standing...the church steeple looks like the Christchurch Church tower, but this location isn't Christchurch.

Part of me chalks this up to the knowledge that my soul mate lives in SoCal. She's one of my best friends and her and I are mutually aware that we're soul mates even though life dictated that we end up with different people and 1,400 miles apart. We speak often, so it's got me a bit on edge. Yesterday, with news of the LA EQ, I asked her to text me the second anything serious happens to let me know she's okay and she said she would definitely do so, then she sent me a link to listen to The Cure - Just Like Heaven.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I had my waking dream a week before the So Ca earthquake but we felt the Eureka quake here so we are clearly in an area that would cause the whole flood thing to be on my subconscious mind. The water is cold at our end of the state so your dream was not North end of CA.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Char-Lee

The USA (represented by a huge white man in a suit) had made a mistake, it was going to affect the whole world and they decided they had to stop this from happening (represented by a faucet they turned on but could not find to turn off) a chinese man and a small man that remained always in the shadows but seemed some kind of asian were trying to help stop the worldwide disaster.

In the dark under a road that looked like a runway all in orange jumpsuits I saw a group of men working silently together, they did not help the three men but they did tell them the area they needed to find the man said A through H and I knew in the dream that this meant the next letter i was the important one. Then they said 137.

So three countries the USA starts a disaster of world wide proportions and two countries are secretly trying to help stop it.
the letter I and the number 137.

When 9/11 happened I felt it had something to do with this dream and when the war in Iraq started i recognized this place as the place in my dream. I, could stand for Iraq I guess and 137? It adds up to 11 but that seems vague. I can't throw the thing away it still feels viable to me but I will never know if it really means anything I guess.

I think that dream is about Fukushima rather than 9/11. The man in a white suit would be the scientists who designed the original nuclear reactors. The Asian guy would be the Japanese and maybe the Koreans. I stands for Iodine-131 (the radioactive isotope), and 137 is Cesium-137 (another radioactive isotope). The running water would be the water that is required to keep the reactors cool.

edit on 31-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Thanks!

Wow that does all fit well!! There was no white suite..it was the USA rep a white man in a black suite. So wow!

The dream was about something started and they tried to stop it but it was never to be stopped it was too late it would affect the whole world!

Also the guys working behind the scenes in the dark the team in Orange suites also fits actually.

Also I had the dream 4/11/2000
the Japan thing was 3/11/2011 wow nearly 11 years exact.

I just reread my dream and the last page that night I wrote down the things that I knew were important points and I knew they were even in the dream!

!. The water was running that could not be stopped (would affect the whole world) was in the asian guys area of the world.

2. Water was undercutting a foundation and flowing. ( I saw broken girders and broken concrete all in jumbles)

3. there were 3 men who were trying to stop it a shadow covered small man and chinese and an American.

(in the dream the American has somehow started it all (he turned on the faucet) and then realized it was out of control and that he could not stop it, he asked for help of the others and they were too late to stop it they knew it would affect the whole world eventually)

4. There was insurmountable obstacles

5. the letter I

6. the number 137

(The number and letter being given to us by the group of men working under the broken concrete and mess in a dark place quietly working a team of men in matching orange one piece suites.)

7. a feeling in all of extreme fear.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Like 5 or 6 years ago my grandfather gave me some material about tsunamis and earthquakes and told me to stay away from the coastal areas in the near future. He works for a company that works on everything from bombs to golf carts travels the world works on secret projects and #. Mysterious and wonderful guy. I have always been curious as to what compelled him to give me this info? Am I just paranoid? probably

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Boomy327
Like 5 or 6 years ago my grandfather gave me some material about tsunamis and earthquakes and told me to stay away from the coastal areas in the near future. He works for a company that works on everything from bombs to golf carts travels the world works on secret projects and #. Mysterious and wonderful guy. I have always been curious as to what compelled him to give me this info? Am I just paranoid? probably

Interesting that your grandfather would mention that. it has been a few years but I think it is still inevitable that some areas will have a large quake in the US.My own dream has me quit spooked because it was not a normal dream but I do know dream dates don't normaly come true.

I sure would move it were possible. People keep moving here and I don't understand why people cannot see the coast is not a good place to be now. we are about 1 mile from the ocean, but we have no possible way to move. So what will be will be i guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
db post
edit on 4-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I sure hope your wrong, I sure hope I'm wrong
I've had these dreams ever since I was a little girl always the exact same dream I'm in my front room at a house on the beach with a large picture window I get up from my chair and go to the window and see a huge wave coming at me, as I turn to run I wake up.
This dreams stopped for a good portion of my life until a couple of years ago and had one again
They're always very vivid and intense.
I 'm curious of how many people have these same dreams or if they really mean anything at all.
Was your dream really vivid?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Was your dream really vivid?

My waking dream was complete like I was there. it was like a vision more than a dream when it finished I just opened my eyes, it did not feel like i had been asleep, I had just lain down.

Do you live near the water?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread and copied and pasted it here, as it seems very relavent:

I had a sort of dream (more like a vision, the only time ever) back in 2010, I believe, of being on a beach in CA in the morning. It felt a little cool, seemed to be maybe 7 or 8 am, very late spring or early fall. There was a sidewalk parallel to the highway and beach, smaller white stucco buildings across the street. I dont know what city it was, but i felt it was an area just to the south of downtown. Suddenly there was a big boom and something large crashed into the water and simultaneously there was a lot of shaking, which cracked and crumbled those white buildings. Suddenly I'm over this city, watching as ocean water completely inundated the city, running up hills. After that, I sort of came to/woke up.

My reason for posting this is because in my "dream", the object hit the water not far from shore, causing a quake, and both the quake and object caused the tsunami. Since that day, I've always felt that a big CA tsunami might happen but not in the way we'd all assume. Whether it was a weapon or a meteor, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Unfortunately that is exactly were I ended up in life, the ocean is right across the street!
as a child I lived in the Midwest and didn't see the ocean until I was an adult. the reoccurring dream stood out because I saw it like a spectator and don't recall many vivid dreams that way. my senses are heightened because of where I live always gas in the car and emergency bag prepped, lol...just incase

even if something happens the chances of getting away safely are slim to non an overpopulated island and 2 bridges off, one two laner and one old school swing bridge.
I think it would be quicker to jump in and swim off the island!

edit on 5-4-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl222

I had a sort of dream (more like a vision, the only time ever)

Wow just like mine, your story gave me chills!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Never really had any dreams of any big wave although most of my dreams relate to afterwards. Evening seeing the movies of waves and quakes only remind me of something I've seen, or somehow remember anyways.

One dream clearly shows me having a map of the US. Friends calling me wanting info on How to cross the Great River. I thought it was strange after waking up how I would have such a map.

It shows a river from Limon,CO to Goodland, KS. Came down from Canada, straight down to TX, then turned to the east to the Miss River and out to sea! Since their was only 2 bridges, rest was using boats so it had to be Past the actually cause, and having a map too! Some dreams do make you wonder!

As for the others, best you do not know! Sometimes I wonder if somehow I went to sleep and woke up here, sometimes I can lay down and see a different ceiling in my room. Later, ended up seeing the actually ceiling I saw before although some years/months have passed.

Most dreams I consider some past fear, something related to what I might have read/seen. So most a what I come to understand it me talking to myself without Ego in the way! As for the other's, sometimes I wonder if I'm sleeping now and haven't woken up yet back in the past.

Creapy in a way!

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Strange isn't it how we end up somewhere we never thought to be. I lived inland all my life then married a guy who had to move because his dad needed him so I went to the coast.

Sounds like you have it even worse than we do, we are in a tight spot also but not an island. The only ways out where we live is either along the water or up the river that would also flood in a large tsunami. we keep a bugout bag also but the night we felt the Eureka quake we found out how unprepared we are. We couldn't decide what to do!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You folks are making chills go up and down my spine! And I'm nowhere near an ocean.
One of the most vivid dreams I've ever had is as clear today as when I awoke from it many years ago. It was an earthquake scenario.
I live in the New Madrid Fault area and have experienced only one fairly large shaker, back when I was a teen. It scared the bejeezus out of me but in time was mostly forgotten.
Then, in the late '80s I began working/teaching at a site at the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio rivers. I lived on-site 5 days a week, an hour from home. One night I dreamt that a quake had hit while I was at work and I was trying to get home. Each road I started down had a bridge that was collapsed. It seemed to go on for hours with me finally abandoning my car and trying to get home on foot, trying to find a way over creeks and a river, along with dozens of other people. Yet every bridge was gone...
I woke up covered in sweat and shaking. Even today it gives me a very uneasy feeling.
In the years that followed, I felt many small quakes while working and living there during the summer months and each time flashes of that dream would hit me.
Dreams are such powerful things. I pray that we never have to experience our nightmares.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

n the years that followed, I felt many small quakes while working and living there during the summer months and each time flashes of that dream would hit me.

So maybe this shows it is our deep inner fear, maybe we are not even aware of, because i am living at the coast and so are most of those with these type of dreams.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by diggindirt

n the years that followed, I felt many small quakes while working and living there during the summer months and each time flashes of that dream would hit me.

So maybe this shows it is our deep inner fear, maybe we are not even aware of, because i am living at the coast and so are most of those with these type of dreams.

What does one do? No one wants to live in fear but it can't be just coincidental that these dreams are so real.
I had another dream a few years ago that stood out as what I can only describe as bizarre. I was around a fenced in area trying to get my daughter out of said area and someone whom I describe very tall and large and armed to the teeth. I was shot at and actually felt the bullet enter my leg. What is even more bizarre is my daughter had a similar dream around the same time.
to me it was like we were under martial law. I woke up feeling my leg just to be sure, lol I wasn't out that night sleep walking.

I don't remember most of my dreams I can say throughout my like I've only had a few that were so real that it took a few days for me to get them out of my head.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I had my first earthquake dream 2 days ago. The dream was very vivid and really seemed like I was there. The shaking started slowy and increased gradually over a few seconds time and eventually threw everyone off their feet. The houses were knocked off their foundations. Scared the hell out of me. I woke up thinking it was happening for real. Not that this dream means squat . . . because it most assuredly doesn't.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

nonnez
I had my first earthquake dream 2 days ago. The dream was very vivid and really seemed like I was there. The shaking started slowy and increased gradually over a few seconds time and eventually threw everyone off their feet. The houses were knocked off their foundations. Scared the hell out of me. I woke up thinking it was happening for real. Not that this dream means squat . . . because it most assuredly doesn't.

I see you are in my area of the world also...I am feeling a bit on edge after so many have recounted their dreams.
Wishing I could move to higher ground!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join