It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Tsunami California

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this someplace since it was really odd in case anything should happen that day :-)

As I lay down to sleep I went into a waking dream, in the dream I was in a grocery store and suddenly I called for everyones attention. A mans voice was coming from my mouth, the voice recited a poem which I can't remember, it was three sections each three or four lines, something like
HIGH WINDS WILL BLOW
ALL CALM BELOW
and such...

The the last line which I do remember was May 13 2014 will come the flood. My mind saw a tsunami coming and in that second I awoke from my waking dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you for the possible foresight. I will be paying close attention as this date draws near 👍

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

well.. you know if this happens we'll all blame you

thanks for posting, stuff like this is always interesting..
could be the flood on that day turns out to be something else entirely for you

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Something I want to add...

I had a dream a while back ago that I'm with a couple of people in this high elevated nature like environment. As I turn my direction and look ahead I see this HUGE wave coming at us. So we all just start running down the hill and when I turn I see the wave the closest to me, my life flashed before my eyes and I thought to myself..."Is this how I'm going to die?"I don't remember feeling the wave impacting me but I woke up terrified. I never had a dream that felt that real before...maybe it was a message. By the way I live in CA.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wow, if a man came in and started reading a poem in real-life, I wonder how weird it would be? Would we stand and listen to the last line?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

At least yours came with a date. I posted my vision in 2010 in a thread which is now closed. I was in 2008 shown a linear vision as if a movie was playing from over my shoulder and my angel was doing this. He showed me a map of the USA, west coast and the HUGE wave that would hit it. Then his finger went across the map to the East coast and a wave half as high as the West coast one hit the east also.

I, however, was never given a date and he didn't say a word, only a map and his insistence that I see this. With the earthquake hitting Japan after that dream, I started to really worry. Now, well, here's your dream. Something's up.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I had a really strange dream not long ago, where I was ten years older and living in an almost favela/slum-like town. I had all these memories that weren't mine, and in the dream I was lamenting on what had happened to the area. At the end of the dream, before I woke up, I realized I was actually in my home town- and it had been hit by a cataclysmic tsunami, the area itself having never fully recovered.

I'm from Nor Cal by the way.

Dreams are trippy, especially when they're filled with (what I can only describe as) false memories and plot twists. Makes you wonder.

edit on 30-3-2014 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have had quite a number of tsunami dreams in recent years. truly massive waves. one caught me up and I was right at the top of it, like staring down a verticle cliff a the beach below.

another dream I was in the ground floor of a skyscraper and it just started disintegrating, from the top down...

another one I was in a coastal city , poss Sydney, not sure, w lots of skyscrapers, and these huge waves kept coming in and I had to run to higher ground, where it was safer...

my dreams keep coming, with different scenarios each time, different places....

its funny how so many people are getting the same kind of dreams lately.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
for completeness I should also mention a recent dream of my boyfriend, who is largely unfamiliar/uninterested in disaster/2012/end of world scenarios, and unaware of things already predicted - he had a dream of huge tornadoes around Brisbane or somewhere near here, and he was trying to get his father to go inside. there were lots of them...

I remember years ago when I read about a coming pole shift, they said there would be massive waves hitting the coastal areas, massive earthquakes, and huge tornadoes hitting lots of cities as the atmosphere became disturbed.

funny that we are already seeing super storms in the northern hemisphere with big waves striking France etc and flooding; and lots more quakes than it seems is usual...

I do tend to wonder if we are already at the start of a pole shift.

heard about the magnetic pole moving as well....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That is interesting, to me the date gives your dream some credence - as does the poetry - but the date in particular seems to me like your dream was able to pinpoint in on specifics of the situation, meaning the less specific aspects (a tsunami) could happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

darkbake

That is interesting, to me the date gives your dream some credence - as does the poetry - but the date in particular seems to me like your dream was able to pinpoint in on specifics of the situation, meaning the less specific aspects (a tsunami) could happen.

It is definitely a very unusual dream yet I have never seen a date come true on ATS or elsewhere. If many people start dreaming about the same thing maybe it does mean something. They say that happened before 9/11 and many were documented.

I have never had a dream before that gave a date but before 9/11/2001 on 4/11/2000 I had a dream that felt so important that i got up at 2 Am to write it down. I have never been able to forget every detail of the dream and yet I still don't know what it meant.

The things I knew while in the dream

Each country in the dream was represented by people and areas i understood this in the dream.

The USA (represented by a huge white man in a suit) had made a mistake, it was going to affect the whole world and they decided they had to stop this from happening (represented by a faucet they turned on but could not find to turn off) a chinese man and a small man that remained always in the shadows but seemed some kind of asian were trying to help stop the worldwide disaster.

In the dark under a road that looked like a runway all in orange jumpsuits I saw a group of men working silently together, they did not help the three men but they did tell them the area they needed to find the man said A through H and I knew in the dream that this meant the next letter i was the important one. Then they said 137.

So three countries the USA starts a disaster of world wide proportions and two countries are secretly trying to help stop it.
the letter I and the number 137.

When 9/11 happened I felt it had something to do with this dream and when the war in Iraq started i recognized this place as the place in my dream. I, could stand for Iraq I guess and 137? It adds up to 11 but that seems vague. I can't throw the thing away it still feels viable to me but I will never know if it really means anything I guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

DaphneApollo

At least yours came with a date. I posted my vision in 2010 in a thread which is now closed. I was in 2008 shown a linear vision as if a movie was playing from over my shoulder and my angel was doing this. He showed me a map of the USA, west coast and the HUGE wave that would hit it. Then his finger went across the map to the East coast and a wave half as high as the West coast one hit the east also.

I, however, was never given a date and he didn't say a word, only a map and his insistence that I see this. With the earthquake hitting Japan after that dream, I started to really worry. Now, well, here's your dream. Something's up.

We often think a few years is a long time but from 2008 until now is no time at all so the dream could definitely still be about the future.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

3shadesofblack

Wow, if a man came in and started reading a poem in real-life, I wonder how weird it would be? Would we stand and listen to the last line?

I think we might if the person called for attention and it was a woman speaking with a mans voice. I think everyone would get their phones and cameras going and video it. Wish I could remember the poem..well basically a rhyme of 3 stanzas and 3 or 4 lines in each. The last line did not rhyme.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank you for your thread. S&F.

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was on this boardwalk looking out upon the sea. There was blue sky and it was beautiful.
Suddenly, a massive bolt of lightning struck 10 feet away from me on the ocean. The sky went dark and then a tremendous wave came over the boardwalk.

There were people running, trying to get to cover, and I tried to run as well. As soon as I was about to get to cover, the wave swept me up and then I woke up. My heart was racing.

Strange...

I wonder if all of these tsunami dreams are somehow linked to what will happen in the future.

I will keep May 13, 2014 in mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have also had many tsunami dreams in the last 3 years. People die, and there's nothing I could do to save them. Huge waves. I live in s. California about 20 miles from the coast.

Recurring dream with strong feelings of wanting to move away from the west coast.

No idea on dates... but it feels like it will happen within the next 2-3 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Char-Lee
… needed to find the man said A through H and I knew in the dream that this meant the next letter i was the important one. Then they said 137.

So three countries the USA starts a disaster of world wide proportions and two countries are secretly trying to help stop it.
the letter I and the number 137.

When 9/11 happened I felt it had something to do with this dream and when the war in Iraq started i recognized this place as the place in my dream. I, could stand for Iraq I guess and 137? It adds up to 11 but that seems vague. I can't throw the thing away it still feels viable to me but I will never know if it really means anything I guess.

I couldn't help but notice something.

The number 137, besides being a prime number, is one of the (if not the) most important and mysterious numbers in cosmology and the very foundations of physics.

The cosmological parameter, α (the Greek letter, alpha), is the (reciprocal of the) fine structure constant, and is related to Eddington's Number (§).

α⁻¹ = ℯ²/ℏc
= 137.03599917… (as of 2012)

1/α represents the square of the electron's charge (ℯ²) divided by Planck's constant (ℏ) times the speed of light (c).

(§) Sir Arthur Stanley Eddington famously used the number to calculate that there are exactly:

“…15,747,724,136,275,002,577,605,653,
protons in the universe and the same number of electrons.”

Additional (non-technical) information for laymen about the mysterious number 137 can be found here, and here

If you have ever read Cargo Cult Science by Richard Feynman, you know that he believed that there were still many things that experts, or in this case, physicists, did not know. One of these 'unknowns' that he pointed out often to all of his colleagues was the mysterious number 137.

This number actually represents the probability that an electron will absorb a photon. However, this number has more significance in the fact that it relates three very important domains of physics: electromagnetism in the form of the charge of the electron, relativity in the form of the speed of light, and quantum mechanics in the form of Planck's constant. Since the early 1900's, physicists have thought that this number might be at the heart of a GUT, or Grand Unified Theory, which could relate the theories of electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and most especially gravity.

Cheers,
~E.C.
edit on 30-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

i dont want to be pessimistic, but i think it likely these mass dreams everyone is having are some kind of premonition of things to come....

i think people should pay attention to them as i dont think the time is that far off unfortunately.

anyone remember the wave shaped clouds over the skyscrapers - think it was somewhere in the usa...will try to find a pic....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Thanks for that information!

Wow I never knew there was anything special at all and all these years I have kept trying to find a reason for I 137.

I can't help it, I simply know this one dream was not just any old dream. I even put the details on ATS once just as i wrote it down that night but no one had anything to say.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Keep on dreaming ....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join