It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions that Past Life Researchers or Interviewers Need to Probe [DEEPER]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Look at your talents and ask yourself do any stick out like a saw thumb in what job you perform now ?
If yes ask yourself, could that talent have been your major job role in the past ?

i will give an example.
Personally i am trained in mining engineering and lived and worked on a farm.
My job role now is solely computer programming.

All 3 are totally unrelated. However, Cornwall, SW England where i live is primarily farmland.
During the industrial revolution Cornwall was covered in tin mines.

So it would not surprise me at all if my spirit was let out of Tartarus (part of hell) during the 17th century where i was a farm labourer.

Then during the industrial revolution, i worked in the tin mines in the 18th century.

But how would you be able to know much more in detail - such as your name(s) in the past centuries your parents names, etc to confirm if "you" did exist then? There are also many tin mines and farms around the globe. From what I have read and seen on video documentaries, past life regressions seem to be able to pin point the exact locations pretty accurately. They could be half way across the world.

Is the false Rapture this coming July a bit abstract ? Lol.

Not if it really happens then...in my dimension, that is (not only yours). Lol. We'll see. Can't wait...I might really be able to get all the answers to my questions then.

i see it as the basic cloths with upgrades, new patches, repair jobs here and there.

Most of the time, we don't "upgrade, patch/repair" our clothes. We buy a new one to replace - one that suits our (new) taste then - while keeping the old ones for rough work clothes. Zen and the Art of Reusing Worn-out clothes? Lol.

Let's steer this back to the subject of Past life regression. The reason is I am seeing alot of potentials (if it really can be utilized) and I am quite sure many people do too. This is not to discard the possibility of your looking into ink bowl to foretell the future, but there is a need for more evidences than just saying you are accurately predicting your life, don't you agree?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie48

I got into regression with this method as a guinea-pig for a while and found it worked very well for most people.

Could you expand more what you learnt and how did you validate your findings?

My view is that past life regression is a tool to be used until the seeker is able and comfortable working further on their own. Then they can learn how they will remember and re-experience other lives and what ties there are that bind us to each. This way you start to remember you as a soul and your path in life opens up in other ways

This is exactly why it is a puzzle to me....why aren't we born to remember them ...unless the universe doesn't want "your path in life opens up in other ways". Why such control system? Could regression answer this enigma? A few posts here basically suggest we "can't handle the truth". My questions are : Who is deciding we can't? Why are we created with this limitation, if so? Is there a bigger truth that would be detrimental to "the Creator" if revealed?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

A very close friend and I have been talking about this in depth as of late. We are both very interested in Depth at going to visit someone and seeing what we can uncover.

Thank you for sharing that. I hope you will keep in mind to ask some of the questions listed. Please, please keep us here at ATS informed of the answers. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Kurius
(1) If so, shouldn't we be hearing quite a number of subjects without past lives at all?

(2) Would this enable us to "collapse" all preceding lives including this one and shortcut to the last? If not, how else can one escape being reincarnated for good, skipping all lessons that seemed repetitious, redundantly and unnecessarily "imposed" on our souls? Honestly, please don't suggest meditation and all. It is not the intention. I am most curious how past-life regressions could really leverage our chances of becoming "enlightened" in this lifetime.

(3) If (v) above is possible, what is stopping us from learning and being aware of our past "mistakes" too to prevent them from reoccurring now?
viii. The fact that reincarnated souls have their memories wiped off perhaps tells us that we are not meant to know. What are the repercussions of this knowing through past-life regressions? IF there's none, why isn't every soul born with the conscious awareness of (at least) their important past life lessons intact?

Can't speak for all of those questions, but I can take a stab at a few.

(1) Subjects completely lacking past lives aren't often drawn to the idea of past-life regression. It's only older more experiences souls that begin to get that inkling that perhaps there's something more to life than voracious consumerism and hedonistic experience.

(2) One can escape being reincarnated by good by actively taking up the mantle of their own education, beginning independent study to teach themselves lessons and correct their own behavior as inherent flaws in the personality become clear. Taoists call this "taking the handle of spiritual evolution." Quite literally, instead of waiting for God/Source/Creator/etc to teach you by putting you through the wringer, you take it upon yourself to constantly and painstakingly and meticulously refining your own behavior to the point of perfection/near-perfection.

Yes, meditation does help with this because it allows one to take an objective standpoint and dissolve those subconsciously ingrained habitual responses to stimuli that hold us in bondage. In Taoism this is called the "Seven and Nine Reversion." In Buddhism it's known as "Escaping the Seas of Birth and Death."

(3) The point of reincarnation is to wipe clean the slate of habitual bondage and give the individual a chance to start anew. You know that saying "an old dog can't learn new tricks?" That's because its old habits are so permanently ingrained in its mind that it literally can't break free from those compulsive bonds. Without reincarnation to provide a new blank slate, it'd be exceeding difficult to untether one's self from those unproductive habits; on the contrary, they'd just become more ingrained over time. In this sense death is quite literally a gift, a universal "mulligan" that we can use as a do-over. And no, we don't lose those lessons we learned over past lives--those lessons that we've learned well enough get ingrained into the consciousness/soul and come along for the ride. Ever seen a child that was unusually mature/composed/moralistic for its age? Yeah, that kid's probably been around the block a few (hundred) times.

Hope that sheds a bit of light on the darkness. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Kurius

But how would you be able to know much more in detail - such as your name(s) in the past centuries your parents names, etc to confirm if "you" did exist then?

You could try tracing your surname history and family bloodlines.

Its painfully slow and could cost a lot of money.

It could be dangerous because the elite also want to track bloodlines as well. This is why 'family ancestry trees' seem to be the 'in thing' these days. The more angelic / human DNA (nephilim) the elite get their claws on, the greater their belief that they will win the final battle between Satan and Jesus.

but there is a need for more evidences

You could also pray to God and with faith in Jesus Christ you might get your answers. Its free, and if you desired this path/event before you were born then Jesus or the Spirit of Christ will show you all the truth you need to know in dreams.

Personally, i am willing to classify this world as a 'sojourn' or half-way point. Where a spirit learns everything they need, before stepping into the next world / dimension / journey. At that point in time when they cross-over, all that the spirit has learned here will fall into place - perfectly. It will be like opening a book of an epic adventure.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:54 link quote replyreply to post by StormyStars

I wish I could give you much more but....we have a code of ethics to be taken seriously.

That's perfectly fine. Feel free to disclose anything within your comfort limit to help expand our limited knowledge about the field. Never feel bad about it. I think we are privileged to have you shed some lights on the subjects already, based on your field experience.

There are many remembered past lives & incarnation where the memories remain once recalled & too many are unable to separate them all, as if one can hear & empathize to every soul. It would become too overwhelming without being strong enough to keep those memories refrained so they don't become too confused with our present lives.

xv) Would a hypnotist be able to assist to instruct subjects to compartmentalize and organize these memories (especially of languages and skills) for better retrievals? As some believe, human only uses 10% of the brain.
Actually, we sometimes use 15% to 20% of our brain, & a Hypnotist really can't do that. There is too much to process to compartmentalize just like that From all my past life regressions, I am able to recall bits of the languages I spoke in each but like any learned languages learned after one's initial language, they are either to be further studied as there is so much slang in all AND it would be best to be around people speaking said languages to hold onto them, not an impossibility, but close. It would be to much & could result in a type of regression to a younger age previous to recall, thus, unable to remember ANY past lives or languages & having to relearn present things that were learned all over again,

MOST of those events in the past like JFK's assassination, etc, ARE for now, BEST left in the past as somethings could have detrimental effects to all of humanities present lives.

I have been struggling with this. I can't imagine how cover-up's, crimes, etc once revealed, would be "detrimental" to humanity. I would have guessed the opposite would be true - to help humanity find closure and most importantly, it would send a strong message that we have a tool to shed light on crimes and conspiracies. We know some police departments use psychics to solve crime cases that have gone cold. I think that is a positive use of the "tool" without detrimental effects (except for the perpetrator of the crime), don't you?...But then, one could argue... You still need a much better grasp to understand what I mean. ie; It would be a lot worse than waking a sleep walker, & can be so shocking it could potentially kill you. Not a myth.....
xvi) How can one tell if a hypnosis subject is telling the entire truth about their past lives? Sometimes, as a living being, we have the penchant to lie. Could someone (especially if he/she was a pathological liar in that past life) under hypnosis be telling the truth about what they did/didn't do? Would a polygraph (or similar tests) be effective?

I have not heard of such a thing & each past life regression is thoroughly researched to remove such doubts although there IS potential the person regressing one can lead one to focus on certain areas and have one mislead into a false recollection, though it WILL eventually wear off. It depends on your present mores & values. The better those are in the present will pull one out of a deep regression and into an angry frame of mind that anyone would try to mislead one into a fallacy. Again, it depends on who you are today, you belief systems, but even then, the fallacy will eventually wear off, but some may keep, 'going along with it,' because their present self may be a chronic liar, AND have a low standard of mores and values. Very low.
It is all so much more complicated than you seem to want to believe.
There ARE centers ready to USE people as guinea pigs in these areas, some will even pay you.
Maybe that is the direction to take your questions before proceeding on this avenue first so you may have more appropriate and a better understanding to ask such questions & receive the answers you are seeking but not getting or just not understanding.
Understand this process could take quite sometime for not a full but better understanding.
Why not come straight out and ask the questions in a point blank way to receive better answers?
Something tells me you want 1 or more very specific answers you just are not yet getting to your satisfaction.
Best of luck in your endeavors

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JonButtonIII

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one with a lot of questions and without definite answers. Lol. It is this reason that I am proposing Past-Life or In-Between life regression as a tool to gain more in-depth understanding of our existence.

Yes, your theoretical answers make much sense too. I can't help but ask you to consider:

Subjects completely lacking past lives aren't often drawn to the idea of past-life regression. It's only older more experiences souls that begin to get that inkling that perhaps there's something more to life than voracious consumerism and hedonistic experience.

There are some centers that pay participants as suggested by StormyStars. If your theory is right, we will get quite a handful who only cares for the money participating, wouldn't we?

Taoists call this "taking the handle of spiritual evolution." Quite literally, instead of waiting for God/Source/Creator/etc to teach you by putting you through the wringer, you take it upon yourself to constantly and painstakingly and meticulously refining your own behavior to the point of perfection/near-perfection.

Yes, meditation does help with this because it allows one to take an objective standpoint and dissolve those subconsciously ingrained habitual responses to stimuli that hold us in bondage. In Taoism this is called the "Seven and Nine Reversion." In Buddhism it's known as "Escaping the Seas of Birth and Death."

Forgive me, this is, again, something that one is taught to believe through a particular teaching/education. None has been satisfactorily verified, but I am not discounting the truth in the method. My intention of this thread is to explore questions - some relating to this as well...Could a Past/Future/in-between life hypnosis session give humanity a short-cut to Enlightenment? There are myriad of ways to get to a destination (if we can call "enlightenment" that)...crawling, walking, running, taking a mode of transport, teleportation, et al. Someone who has only been taught to and only knows how to walk all his life will insist walking is the only method, wouldn't he?

The point of reincarnation is to wipe clean the slate of habitual bondage and give the individual a chance to start anew. You know that saying "an old dog can't learn new tricks?" That's because its old habits are so permanently ingrained in its mind that it literally can't break free from those compulsive bonds. Without reincarnation to provide a new blank slate, it'd be exceeding difficult to untether one's self from those unproductive habits; on the contrary, they'd just become more ingrained over time. In this sense death is quite literally a gift, a universal "mulligan" that we can use as a do-over.

Makes sense too. I would still pose the same question I had previously asked and more: if We are indeed created with such limitation, whose plan is this? Why are souls so accepting of this "rule" and limitation? One new thread in ATS announces that a discovery has been made to reverse the process of aging. Why can't we similarly push the boundary of our bondage/limitations to the process of reincarnation? Could hypnosis be the key to finding the formula?

off-the-cuff question:
xvii) We have come across accounts of alien abductions where victims have their memories "wiped off". If indeed they happened, who gives the alien beings the same ability of erasing memories as "the Creator". Or are they one and the same?

Ever seen a child that was unusually mature/composed/moralistic for its age? Yeah, that kid's probably been around the block a few (hundred) times.

Is being mature/composed/moralistic a real sign of experienced souls? We have also heard that being the opposite is often a more difficult role for souls to undertake, and they have to in order to provide lessons to other souls. Again, I think there is the possibility this can be explored more through an past/in-between life regressions.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You could also pray to God and with faith in Jesus Christ you might get your answers.Its free, and if you desired this path/event before you were born then Jesus or the Spirit of Christ will show you all the truth you need to know in dreams.

I have done that in the past. It didn't work for me though,,,and it was definitely not absolutely free.
Besides, my dreams have always been often too cryptic to be deciphered or made applicable.

At that point in time when they cross-over, all that the spirit has learned here will fall into place - perfectly. It will be like opening a book of an epic adventure.

Is it like Pelosi saying "you have to sign the bill to know what's in it?"
Many people didn't like her statement, but amazingly, souls are much too content to accept that they should not know life's grandest plan. I wonder why...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

You still need a much better grasp to understand what I mean. ie; It would be a lot worse than waking a sleep walker, & can be so shocking it could potentially kill you. Not a myth....

Now you are making me feel absolutely dumb, but that's ok. I admit my shortcomings. Lol. However, I do find this fascinating and please let me ask you these:
How do you know for certain that the revelation of who killed JFk for example, could destroy humanity? Has there been an experiment to prove this? If not, what is this theory based on? Waking up a sleepwalker could potentially help him/her from plunging to death or run over by a car too, wouldn't you agree? Truthfully, why the fear (or instilling fear) of waking humanity?

There ARE centers ready to USE people as guinea pigs in these areas, some will even pay you.
Maybe that is the direction to take your questions before proceeding on this avenue first so you may have more appropriate and a better understanding to ask such questions & receive the answers you are seeking but not getting or just not understanding.

I can assure you there is no such center anywhere near me, unfortunately. I have first tried a number of self-hypnosis guides/audios and came to the conclusion that I can't be hypnotized....or maybe someone up there just wouldn't want to let me in? I don't know.

Why not come straight out and ask the questions in a point blank way to receive better answers?
Something tells me you want 1 or more very specific answers you just are not yet getting to your satisfaction.

I did ask the questions. Many. I have all these questions that I think past/in-between life regressions could potentially probe deeper (and I do hope they will spark more questions than theoretical answers, appreciated as they are), but none seems to be heading in-depth in that direction. The motive behind this thread is not about me per se nor about flags and stars (Lol). It is about us all finding the truth. I see researchers/regression therapists could seize the opportunity to dwell into the "bigger picture". Dr. Michael Newton came close. Dr. Brian Weiss has also been quite thorough, but there are still many questions that remained untouched.

I sense you are already agitated or mistrusting by the questioning. I hope that's not the case. My apologies. Sometimes, I am not seeking the answers more than I am taunting for more questions that we should all be asking.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Now you are making me feel absolutely dumb, but that's ok. I admit my shortcomings. Lol. However, I do find this fascinating and please let me ask you these:
How do you know for certain that the revelation of who killed JFk for example, could destroy humanity? Has there been an experiment to prove this? If not, what is this theory based on? Waking up a sleepwalker could potentially help him/her from plunging to death or run over by a car too, wouldn't you agree? Truthfully, why the fear (or instilling fear) of waking humanity?

Apologies. I didn't intend to make you feel that way, I guess I was just in a hurry lol!
Ok, There are still Kennedy's out there. There are many theories as to why he was assassinated. 1 such theory that his intentions were to publicly address things being held from U.S.A people about Fort Knox, the Hoover Dam, his affair with Marilyn Monroe, Governmental Secrets, Governmental Experiments, even E.T's & UFO's.
So most believe he was going to really be the U.S.A's Hero President.
People believe the alleged disclosure/s he was going to make, believe certain Governmental Elites had him assassinated to prevent whatever these disclosure/s were to be.. Thus is still seen somewhat a Hero.
What if learning the assassination was not for his alleged disclosure/s?
A totally different, possibly very personal facts less than honorable? Selfish?
Or the taking of his life saved many?
Or his alleged disclosure would start a war of some kind?
Harm all his loved ones, friends, or even those with same last names? Lastly, how it would've & still could cause any of the above still, endanger of entire family & friends left?
Or could still cause a war?
What if his alleged disclosure HAS been learned & found it STILL has the power to alter ALL USA citizen and his assassination is seen as a benefit to all USA residents still?
Change the sleep walking association what if all USA citizens have been impacted by learning that since WW11, all USA citizens have had chips put into them since birth, vaccinations, etc to ot just keep tabs on the citizens but at some point, control the also, & maybe it even is preset so certain parties could have their lives terminated at those hands and not nature's.

I can assure you there is no such center anywhere near me, unfortunately. I have first tried a number of self-hypnosis guides/audios and came to the conclusion that I can't be hypnotized....or maybe someone up there just wouldn't want to let me in? I don't know.

And you are 100% positive on this? What if it'd done in a warehouse or place that looks like a regular home?
If you don't already know this, there are very few people who can't be hypnotize, or that there are many who do go into hypnosis but just don't realize they've achieved hypnotism like the older subliminal messages did in such subtle ways.

And you do realize you do have to work and practice it more so than with the guidance of a Hypnotist? Some practice half an hour to 4 hours a day, which the person may learn decently quick while it takes longer for others? I was Hypnotized by a variety of Hypnotists, & it took at least 27 times to achieve it lol! Plus, it may be only as simple as different tones of voice beats, or environments & states of mind at the time.

Dr. Brian Weiss has also been quite thorough, but there are still many questions that remained untouched.

I sense you are already agitated or mistrusting by the questioning. I hope that's not the case. My apologies. Sometimes, I am not seeking the answers more than I am taunting for more questions that we should all be asking.

Dr. Brian Weiss, one of my favorite, yet to certain people, his voice even annoys them too much to grasp the hypnosis.
No. Not agitated, was just in a hurry att.

I do have a Whisper hypnosis, eyes wide open, non sleeping kind, unless YOU WANT to sleep during it, on Yt. Most say it works awesomely though to a few, my voice or annunciation of words annoy them too much to finish.

There books with auditory or audiovisuals that DO work on most, after many tries and much practice at proper times, location & moods.

I am certain you'll find are the very least one of all of the above, will work for you, but usually not the 1st few tries as well as the willingness to LET it happen.

Maybe record yourself while trying an online induction that takes 15 minute to much longer periods. There are a LOT of them and you can see and hear if you record them, any differences in behaviors, sleep quality, to only name 2.....

Then you may actually be 100% certain if you succeeded at w/e levels, though it still may not give you ALL the answers you seek, it could still help with some.

I don't believe any 1 singular person will have all the answers for some time yet.....

I wish you success AND fun trying

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What if learning the assassination was not for his alleged disclosure/s?
A totally different, possibly very personal facts less than honorable? Selfish?
Or the taking of his life saved many?
Or his alleged disclosure would start a war of some kind?
Harm all his loved ones, friends, or even those with same last names? Lastly, how it would've & still could cause any of the above still, endanger of entire family & friends left?
Or could still cause a war?
What if his alleged disclosure HAS been learned & found it STILL has the power to alter ALL USA citizen and his assassination is seen as a benefit to all USA residents still?

JFK case was just as example. I can accept that if a revelation was to happen through Past-life regressions we may have 'an apocalypse event' as you hinted at. But that's not a proven theory and the opposite outcome could also be a possibility, couldn't it? Again, let's say you really have that key that holds information to all unsolved or questionable criminal cases- past, present and even future. It might also free the innocents currently in jail, but more importantly, help warn/prevent souls from committing/repeating their mistakes. Would you really not do anything about it, fearing what negative aspects that might happen rather than looking at the clearer positive impacts disclosing it might also have?

I have watched one regression session on Youtube where a woman went through a life review. She related how in the past life "he" (she was a man then) was glorified and given a pat in the back, felt the honor for doing something that hurt the masses, but during the life review, she was absolutely devastated and sad for doing that instead of something the soul "felt right". I think often we, humans, have all our priorities wrong - too caught up in what screwed-up society and codes dictate. That's the reason too that I admire Snowden. He is willing to practically sacrifice his life and refusing that usual "pat in the back" to give something of much more value to humanity - an awakening. In the end, we should learn to be able to handle the unfiltered truth... Will his action cause wars? Not if we collectively prevent it, I believe. Would his action stop the "benefit[s] to all USA residents"? Perhaps for anyone who have gone through , witnessed or read about in-between life regressions, they would probably understand that we ought not place Self more important than others. What's the glory in chewing other nations (and their people's flesh) including our own just to "be on top"? As I understand, all actions we do now is/should be for the growth of the soul(s)...not for superficial material and comfort gains.

Well, it may not resonate well with everyone, I'm sure, but is something that we should all reflect on. No reply is required.

And you are 100% positive on this? What if it'd done in a warehouse or place that looks like a regular home?

Haha... perhaps my time is not now to find out about my past lives. Wouldn't my Spirit Guide help me find the right warehouse, if it was? Lol. I am already learning so much through experiences of others...including yours. However, I will continue trying the self-hypnosis as well as the whisper regression. There are still a few more times to catch up with your 27.

Many thanks. I wish you and everyone continued [soul] growth and expansion...

edit on 1-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Kurius

I got into regression with this method as a guinea-pig for a while and found it worked very well for most people.

Could you expand more what you learnt and how did you validate your findings?

My view is that past life regression is a tool to be used until the seeker is able and comfortable working further on their own. Then they can learn how they will remember and re-experience other lives and what ties there are that bind us to each. This way you start to remember you as a soul and your path in life opens up in other ways

This is exactly why it is a puzzle to me....why aren't we born to remember them ...unless the universe doesn't want "your path in life opens up in other ways". Why such control system? Could regression answer this enigma? A few posts here basically suggest we "can't handle the truth". My questions are : Who is deciding we can't? Why are we created with this limitation, if so? Is there a bigger truth that would be detrimental to "the Creator" if revealed?

Try not to seek validation, instead allow the universe to provide it to you when it is ready.

During my guinea pig phase I got to relive up to two days at a time from other lives which gave me very clear understandings about things I had no concepts or prior knowledge of. For example, after walking around Machu Pichu in such a journey I found clean drinking water troughs and waste water/sewerage pipes. In the next year while enjoying some wider reading I found that the troughs and pipes do actually exist there for those purposes. That is validation enough and I didn't need to go searching for more specifics.

Another would be when I discovered that my re-experiences of a specific lifetime in England around 600AD was confirmed later when reading about the historical person of the same name.

I have the experience and the universe provides it's own proofs for me, as it does for all of us.

To your main question:-

Why such control system? :- Not 'control', but a system allowing experiences to be gained here that each Soul is more than happy to accept. Souls do not Judge things as being good or bad, as all experiences in life are valid, so we simply accept these are the rules of the game, so to speak.

Could regression answer this enigma? :- Yes it can when done right, ie; No suggestions. The first thing it does when you re-experience a previous lifetime directly for yourself is, it makes you KNOW for a fact that reincarnation is real, and that you are a powerful Soul in it's own right.

These two being major realisations required for anyone to wake up from this dream of life.

Saying this does not mean that you will remain awake and aware for the next life chosen. It simply does not work the way we expect. Souls can choose any experience and so it does not have to follow the linear expectations of humans.

Who is deciding we can't? :- Humans, is the short answer. Humans are brainwashed into believing there are serious limitations to what you can experience and know. We even have multiple belief-systems in place that try to prevent you from experiencing what exists outside of those boxes... human created belief systems that is.

Why are we created with this limitation, if so? :- We aren't being created with this limitation. We are choosing to accept limitations as part of the structure for having life experiences here. No one or no thing is forcing anything on us, we accept and choose it instead.

Is there a bigger truth that would be detrimental to "the Creator" if revealed? :- No. Nothing we can do in our tiny minds and weak conditioning can effect the universe other than to co-operate with it to create the consensus reality we are experiencing as humans. It has no fear, there is nothing we can do to harm it or worry it. Humans on the other hand tend to worry over anything and everything, especially their deaths. I think it weird that a change of state is something so feared by so many.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Oldie48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie48

Thank you again for the extensive explanations. I must admit at one time in not too distant past, I would have agreed with you unquestionably, especially after reading Neale Donald Walsh' "Conversations with God" and a few other sources. Many things still resonate with me, but I realize that's all that I would be relying on....a leap of faith which is no different from others believing in Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Khrisna, etc. Perhaps you and a select few others are the exceptions or privileged ones, but the Universe has never shown me personally if these beliefs were indeed "inescapable truth". All I know, the Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc do fervently believe their "lords" have shown them the truth as well. Who is really to say who is right or wrong? To me, everyone is right. But that doesn't stop me questioning everything as most of souls should...and at some point, in-between life regressions which I think is the closest to scientific method that anyone can get to, may provide us with more "concrete" answers to the mysteries of our existence and the systems at play.

Could regression answer this enigma? :- Yes it can when done right, ie; No suggestions.

Are you able to regress into the in-between lives "right" and meet your "Spirit Guide"? If you can, would you pose to him/her all your answers for verifications? I have no doubt and as you mentioned, you and Tayesin have spent decades working on trying to make sense of everything (hmm...spiritual theory of everything.
), but there is no way of knowing for sure if the aspects of the unknown you believe have been right all along...for example, that basically there is no control and Humans are the ones to responsible for our own limitations to understanding the truth because we chose them. How can you be so certain that you have not been "brainwashed" to accept your limitations as your own doing? Who told you? How else can you verify the truth otherwise?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

JFK case was just as example. I can accept that if a revelation was to happen through Past-life regressions we may have 'an apocalypse event' as you hinted at. But that's not a proven theory and the opposite outcome could also be a possibility, couldn't it?

You don't really know that to be a true theory so how can you say," But that's not a proven theory."
It is, in fact a proven theory, not just a precaution.

Yes, the outcome of it could be a possibility but THAT is what is NOT a proven theory, and that being stated, by all means, find yourself a center for past life regressions, as I know there are such places, usually quite understated, anywhere. YOU get regresses and upon what you recall and see/hear/both of your experience, think hard on what you've recalled to see for yourself the possible revelations, weigh them, then see if releasing what you've gleaned could be detrimental or beneficial.
I would be very interested in learning you findings and which ripple effect they will have, if any.

Again, let's say you really have that key that holds information to all unsolved or questionable criminal cases- past, present and even future. It might also free the innocents currently in jail, but more importantly, help warn/prevent souls from committing/repeating their mistakes. Would you really not do anything about it, fearing what negative aspects that might happen rather than looking at the clearer positive impacts disclosing it might also have?

1. It would essentially be an improbability for past life regression to be THAT KEY, that holds information to ALL unsolved or questionable criminal cases for any era.
2. 98,7% of people in jail ARE where they belong, harsh as that may sound, and the 1.3% who are potentially innocent, still have bad enough attitudes, are all too quickly drawn to jail behaviors as most of the 1.3% have questionable ethics regarding the law, and could end up in jail for something far worse than what they were put in jail for.
3. The reason we most all are reborn is for the purposes of helping warn/prevent souls from committing/repeating their mistakes. They learn what they want want to, not by being told what to avoid from some someone who has seen a way to prevent a recurrence of mistakes for those people that are merely seen by a stranger claiming a past life recollection/s. It would take so many years to reach the level of accurate past life regression to be so controlled even IF it ever became a basis of understanding and accepted world wide.
4. It is not fearing the negative aspects that may result from the things learned from a past life regression, it is that looking at the clearer positive impacts disclosing it might also have has yet not been the case lol! Face the facts that at this time, the majority of us are screw ups in some parts of our lives, as well a being destined, fated and Karmic or preset, for all that occurs in this world is meant to, to keep the balance and yes that IS a scientific, NOT a religious conclusion, throughout history.

Take the one episode of, " The Outer Limits." A woman is sent back in time with a huge risk she'll never return to the present, to switch a known new birth with the birth of Hitler. The real Hitler given to the impoverished Mother whose baby took Hitler's place. His Father KNOWS his new born son has been switched yet remains quiet, just accepting the newborn anyway as he only wants a son, regardless as to whether or not the male baby is of his blood. Yet it is actually the replacement son who ends up ruling and events end up exactly the same, indicating that was what must occurred in the first place or those things just simply not be changed

I have watched one regression session on Youtube where a woman went through a life review. She related how in the past life "he" (she was a man then) was glorified and given a pat in the back, felt the honor for doing something that hurt the masses, but during the life review, she was absolutely devastated and sad for doing that instead of something the soul "felt right".

That is YouTube, most past life videos on there are mere charlatans with no clue of how to correctly do a past life regression to that extent and may only contain 20-14% accuracy, plus, now she is stuck with that memory of absolute devastation and sad for doing that instead of something the soul "felt right, thus, has now become potentially suicidal if she continues to feel that way. Nice.

I think often we, humans, have all our priorities wrong - too caught up in what screwed-up society and codes dictate. That's the reason too that I admire Snowden. He is willing to practically sacrifice his life and refusing that usual "pat in the back" to give something of much more value to humanity - an awakening. In the end, we should learn to be able to handle the unfiltered truth... Will his action cause wars? Not if we collectively prevent it, I believe. Would his action stop the "benefit[s] to all USA residents"? Perhaps for anyone who have gone through , witnessed or read about in-between life regressions, they would probably understand that we ought not place Self more important than others. What's the glory in chewing other nations (and their people's flesh) including our own just to "be on top"? As I understand, all actions we do now is/should be for the growth of the soul(s)...not for superficial material and comfort gains.

It has been that way throughout history for reasons that most likely due to the fact that there will always be greed, dictatorship, powers struggles, politics & religion. Snowden has his own agenda that most are blissfully blind to & ACCEPTING in their ignorance. " all actions we do now is/should be for the growth of the soul. You understand wrongly, Everything is for our free will & hopefully that of our children, Grand-Children, etc. Sometimes certain steps are required to fight for our own free will, a few lives for millions, as it is not our nature to be Lemmings.

You should watch Imagine by John Lennon, it's suppose to make people unafraid of 1 NWO but upon strong scrutiny, it basically says we who don't follow, will either live empty destitute lives or die.

Haha... perhaps my time is not now to find out about my past lives. Wouldn't my Spirit Guide help me find the right warehouse, if it was? Lol. I am already learning so much through experiences of others...including yours. However, I will continue trying the self-hypnosis as well as the whisper regression. There are still a few more times to catch up with your 27.

Many thanks. I wish you and everyone continued [soul] growth and expansion...

Well at least THIS is logical.
Blessings

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yes, the outcome of it could be a possibility but THAT is what is NOT a proven theory, and that being stated, by all means, find yourself a center for past life regressions, as I know there are such places, usually quite understated, anywhere. YOU get regresses and upon what you recall and see/hear/both of your experience, think hard on what you've recalled to see for yourself the possible revelations, weigh them, then see if releasing what you've gleaned could be detrimental or beneficial.
I would be very interested in learning you findings and which ripple effect they will have, if any.

Sorry, but if you agree that the negative outcomes you mentioned could only be a possibility and it is not a proven theory [that any past life revelation to a crime committed would be detrimental to humanity], why do you think my undergoing a regression would change that perception? Trust me, I am not challenging you on this, but merely trying to understand why the seemingly belief in the impossibility of positive outcomes too? I will certainly one day undergo a regression as you suggested, but I am now interested to know as I am sure many readers here are too: what have you personally experienced that made you seem to think and hold dear such fears so much that you discount the possible goodness that might also arise?

It would essentially be an improbability for past life regression to be THAT KEY, that holds information to ALL unsolved or questionable criminal cases for any era.

But it could potentially one day...if polished enough, wouldn't you say? 30 short years ago, most of us would say it would be improbable for us to have an exchange like this on a public forum.

98,7% of people in jail ARE where they belong, harsh as that may sound, and the 1.3% who are potentially innocent, still have bad enough attitudes, are all too quickly drawn to jail behaviors as most of the 1.3% have questionable ethics regarding the law, and could end up in jail for something far worse than what they were put in jail for.

Yes, that sounds harsh and seems like a very precise statistics. How could anyone derive those figures so accurately, one should wonder. But I do agree that any "innocent" victim in jail are no saints and have "questionable ethics", but then again, so are 99.999999999% of folks outside jails and that 0.00000001% saints too depends on whose perspectives you ask.
I digress... so are you suggesting that past life regression is not worth the effort to even try save these people with "questionable ethics" mistakenly locked up for crimes they never committed?

The reason we most all are reborn is for the purposes of helping warn/prevent souls from committing/repeating their mistakes. They learn what they want want to, not by being told what to avoid from some someone who has seen a way to prevent a recurrence of mistakes for those people that are merely seen by a stranger claiming a past life recollection/s. It would take so many years to reach the level of accurate past life regression to be so controlled even IF it ever became a basis of understanding and accepted world wide.

That's exactly my point. We are [might be] here to help/warn/prevent souls from repeating the same mistakes....or at least think twice before they do (after all, it is one's freewill). What better way to help than to explore the potentials of past/in-between life regressions role in this process? Uncovering past injustices and humanity mistakes would be one way. That was the reason for JFK example. And I do agree with you that it will be a slow process, but I think it could one day be done while avoiding the negative probable outcomes that some of us so fear.

It is not fearing the negative aspects that may result from the things learned from a past life regression, it is that looking at the clearer positive impacts disclosing it might also have has yet not been the case lol! Face the facts that at this time, the majority of us are screw ups in some parts of our lives, as well a being destined, fated and Karmic or preset, for all that occurs in this world is meant to, to keep the balance and yes that IS a scientific, NOT a religious conclusion, throughout history.

Again, I agree there is no certainty in outcomes...so are you suggesting the better the devil we know than the [potential] one we don't? If everyone thinks that and souls are afraid to take chances, progress in anything will be painfully slow coming, I think. Besides, if you look at life as a linear journey, we will only have only a positive, negative or neutral (if that's possible) outcome. However, some believe in multiple layered dimensions where our choices at this point could lead to myriad results, which reminds me to include the following question to explore too:

xix) do multi-layered dimensions really exist? How does the system work? Do they exist within the layer of concurrent past-present-future lives (assuming that also exists)?

Take the one episode of, " The Outer Limits." .... indicating that was what must occurred in the first place or those things just simply not be changed.

Hmm...that's a science fiction television series, isn't it? I'm not in the position to dispute the possibility of the concept being true (or false). But it could certainly be added to the list of questions to probe deeper in regression sessions:

xx) Does nurture have any impact in the actions of souls on earth?

That is YouTube, most past life videos on there are mere charlatans with no clue of how to correctly do a past life regression to that extent and may only contain 20-14% accuracy, plus, now she is stuck with that memory of absolute devastation and sad for doing that instead of something the soul "felt right, thus, has now become potentially suicidal if she continues to feel that way. Nice.

Or she could have the greatest awakening in her life too that sometimes following orders and going by the book written by self-interest groups in this world may not necessarily in alignment with the soul's lessons? But of course, we could or should always go with the worse case scenarios, shouldn't we? Lol.

You should watch Imagine by John Lennon, ... it basically says we who don't follow, will either live empty destitute lives or die.

And what makes you believe that unquestioningly? Now, that's really curious. Lol. But then again, sometimes, "empty, destitute life or death" may not be that bad. It all depends on the soul purpose in life, isn't it? Who are we to judge what should be for others that is for us?

Well at least THIS is logical.

In the end, logic has to prevail....but sometimes, it is a matter of perception, isn't it; what one thinks logical may not be to others and vice versa. However, I humbly accept your assessment of the perceived "illogical" questionings and effort to understand your stance from your professional position better. So please be patient if you would entertain the questions/-ing.

I will try a hypnosis session, however, looking for a 'backyard' or warehouse hypnosis center....I dunno especially when you don't give credence to most "charlatans" out there. Lol.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

what have you personally experienced that made you seem to think and hold dear such fears so much that you discount the possible goodness that might also arise?

Classified lol!

Yes, that sounds harsh and seems like a very precise statistics. How could anyone derive those figures so accurately, one should wonder.

Again: Proven stats & classified lol!

so are you suggesting that past life regression is not worth the effort to even try save these people with "questionable ethics" mistakenly locked up for crimes they never committed?

Not at all. Though destiny would see them in the same fate or worse, just a different event maybe in the same place. It is their Karmic soul cleansing.

do multi-layered dimensions really exist? How does the system work? Do they exist within the layer of concurrent past-present-future lives (assuming that also exists)?

You only need know, it is a much faster progression than you seem to want to believe. Maybe......well there are 3 main drugs scientist use on themselves, monitored, etc. I think you should find some documentaries done for you to see there is no fear. It is brave for all who do this for the betterment of mankind. As Kay tells Jay in M.I.B 1. " No Slick, A person is smart. PEOPLE together panic and get dumb. They knew the world was flat, then they knew we were the only universe, a few moments ago, you knew we were alone in the universe. Just think what you'll know tomorrow Slick. More like lateral vortexes that can open at any place, any time.

Does nurture have any impact in the actions of souls on earth?

Oh, for certain. That is a given. Totally.

And what makes you believe that unquestioningly? Now, that's really curious.

It is what it is. It would be illogical to believe otherwise.

In the end, logic has to prevail....but sometimes, it is a matter of perception, isn't it; what one thinks logical may not be to others and vice versa. However, I humbly accept your assessment of the perceived "illogical" questionings and effort to understand your stance from your professional position better. So please be patient if you would entertain the questions/-ing.
I will try a hypnosis session, however, looking for a 'backyard' or warehouse hypnosis center....I dunno especially when you don't give credence to most "charlatans" out there. Lol.

This is totally up to each and every every individual as we all still have a thing called, " FREE WILL." Do we not?
lol

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Kurius
reply to post by Oldie48

Thank you again for the extensive explanations. I must admit at one time in not too distant past, I would have agreed with you unquestionably, especially after reading Neale Donald Walsh' "Conversations with God" and a few other sources. Many things still resonate with me, but I realize that's all that I would be relying on....a leap of faith which is no different from others believing in Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Khrisna, etc. Perhaps you and a select few others are the exceptions or privileged ones, but the Universe has never shown me personally if these beliefs were indeed "inescapable truth". All I know, the Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc do fervently believe their "lords" have shown them the truth as well. Who is really to say who is right or wrong? To me, everyone is right. But that doesn't stop me questioning everything as most of souls should...and at some point, in-between life regressions which I think is the closest to scientific method that anyone can get to, may provide us with more "concrete" answers to the mysteries of our existence and the systems at play.

Could regression answer this enigma? :- Yes it can when done right, ie; No suggestions.

Are you able to regress into the in-between lives "right" and meet your "Spirit Guide"? If you can, would you pose to him/her all your answers for verifications? I have no doubt and as you mentioned, you and Tayesin have spent decades working on trying to make sense of everything (hmm...spiritual theory of everything.
), but there is no way of knowing for sure if the aspects of the unknown you believe have been right all along...for example, that basically there is no control and Humans are the ones to responsible for our own limitations to understanding the truth because we chose them. How can you be so certain that you have not been "brainwashed" to accept your limitations as your own doing? Who told you? How else can you verify the truth otherwise?

Yes, each belief system has a small gem at its core. Many layers are built up over that core with growing beliefs that become dogma, which is then indoctrinated into as many levels of those cultures as is possible. Each is right for a person until the belief begins to fail their expectations when reaching its boundary; the limitations that are inherent in all beliefs.

Try not to hold onto any beliefs about anything. Then you are open to observe and experience without creating diversions with your own mind. A diversion has a tell tale signature to it as it uses energy to create falsehoods, and you will feel that energy draining away.

Our observations are that all souls or beings have a signature feel to them also, as does dishonesty, fear, hatred, etc. Over many years you learn to know the different feels between truths and falsehoods. So when a being is appearing in a certain manner you can see through the mask, charade, game into the core of each one where you can feel it and know it, knowing its intentions, etc.

Christians say Satan can fool you into thinking he is God. This tells me they do not really have any experience of things for themselves, otherwise they would tell you how to know the truth of it for yourself. They do not.

"Spirit Guides" are not what most people want to believe they are. Each person has one main 'guide' and it only represents to you the soul you are. Hence why it knows better than you do about what is good for you. Sometimes it will show you other aspects of itself in order to begin your remembering process. Many people also have helpers who stay long enough to finish their tasks with you, if you are co-operating.

And no, I would not ask all my questions to seek verifications from 'guidance'. By not seeking verifications you allow the universe to do its thing, and provide you with verifications when and as it chooses to.

There are very simple ways to assist people to meet and learn how they will work with this 'guidance'. Most people tend to believe it is a lot harder than it really is; an expectation created by our indoctrinations.

Good question on whether I was brainwashed or not. Short answer, no. Tayesin was told to not begin any practice with any beliefs or expectations of what was possible or not. He was adamant with everyone he shared these simple methods with for them to do exactly the same thing. This included learning how to be vigilant on our own minds wanderings to insure we were not self-creating our experiences during practices. These two basics are most important. He also taught us to go our own way once we were comfortable and easily working with our own 'guidance'. He didn't tell anyone anything about their other lifetimes, their guides or anything people expect to be told, instead he allowed people to find out for themselves.

This means, no need for Teachers, no need for Psychics or Mediums, no need for anyone to be classed as higher or more spiritual than others. Because people experience directly for themselves instead of being told about it by another person who may wish to be paid for their services.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie48

By not seeking verifications you allow the universe to do its thing, and provide you with verifications when and as it chooses to.

Many of us are not as "in tune" with the universe as others.
I know I am as psychic and aware as a rock and that's not an understatement. And I know many others who are less than a rock in that sense. To say that it is the upbringing or social "brainwashing" may not be totally true since we see in one same family some sibilings can more spiritually sensitive/aware than others. I think past/in-between life regressions could potentially help bridge this gap. Who wouldn't want to know why we have to exist, etc, given the chance to find out?
I think it is more than mere singular verification but extensive research that needs to be done in the field. Compilations of in-depth interviews beyond what Newton has done (and he has done a tremendous job) of subjects especially under in-between lives regressions would provide us a much greater insight to improve the way humanity operates.

Try not to hold onto any beliefs about anything.

Often it goes without even trying. Lol. I think the Universe has made some souls too analytically about anything that requires mere intuition, observation, feelings and even logic to hang on to a particular belief for long. Their "guides", "helpers" have thus migrated elsewhere. Lol.

Good question on whether I was brainwashed or not. Short answer, no.

That's exactly the response we would get from most religious followers and I accept that. I have observed many holding onto their beliefs so strongly to the extent that they identify with the belief system. And it goes beyond religion or spirituality too. Professions can be the same. Once their belief system or "expertise" is under question, they become emotional, outraged, unable to become objective and can be downright offensive....condescending towards others who dare question them. Little do they realize that the belief system or what they do are not truly who they are. I do understand that it is not easy for most of us to detach from that identification, however. That is why I think your previous statement "Try not to hold onto any beliefs about anything" resonates louder.

Attachment is the cause of suffering, as some wise man rightly say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join