It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions that Past Life Researchers or Interviewers Need to Probe [DEEPER]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Some of us have read about, listened to interviews and viewed videos of many regression hypnotherapists as well as subjects under hypnosis recounting their so-called previous lives. Dr. Michael Newton has gone further to explore those that happen "in-between" lives (Journey of Souls- 2002). They are all interesting to the extent that some call them "proof" of the after life. Now, assuming the idea of a soul having multiple lives is all true (we are not here to debate its validity again), the subject seems to stagnate at this level, repeating the same arguments, counter-arguments, proofs, debunking, etc over and over like the notion of reincarnation itself. There are still many [fundamental] questions yet to be answered and established especially through past life regression.

First of all, let me set the premise...This thread recommends that:

a) If you are a researcher or an interviewer, please, for heaven's sake (just an expression, folks) explore in greater depth into the possible gaps in the field - not merely to prove or collect more evidences that we have lived numerous lives with lessons in each. That's done and we need to move on. Forget the skeptics. You can only lead a horse to water....you can't make it prove it is/isn't water until it drinks it.
b) If some you are planning to have a past life regression done, it would be helpful to add some tougher questions beyond mere experiences of the past. See suggested questions below.
c) If some of you have more questions, please feel free to add to those listed in this thread. It might be useful to ask yourselves: what do I need to know to propel my own understanding and mastery of my existence?
d) If you feel that you have the answers, obtained through past life regression therapy/-ies, to some, if not all of the questions listed below, please share with us your findings (in the simplest, down-to-earth way possible).
e) If you are compelled to quote various third party sources (including sacred/holy books, words of your gurus/priests/monks/imams/etc), please tell us in details your own personal experiences instead that have led you to believe what you read/heard/taught...maybe start that in another new thread to avoid heated discussions about religions/belief here. I am sure some of us will study them with great interest. I would.

So here are my personal collection of few honest, basic, elementary questions that should be investigated during regression hypnotherapy sessions:

i. How did Consciousness come into being? This has been asked often, but there has really not been any satisfactory answer. It still makes little sense to me to accept the "New Age" notion that our own souls have chosen to exist. The mere act of "choosing" means that one has to first exist or possesses the consciousness to choose.
ii. If there's something called "The Creator/s", who really are behind the curtain that some call "the Source", "the Creator", etc? Who/What created them? Is it possible to unplug/deactivate them? How? Are we under their manipulation? What are their true motives? Couldn't they create perfect souls with all lessons pre-loaded in each of the soul memory bank?
iii. why the hassles of reincarnating/learning? What is the big picture? Some say the aim is to return to "the source"...Why? And why "me"? With 7 billion souls on earth, surely many experiences and lessons are no longer new and/or "unique". How many souls would "the source" need to dispatch to learn the lesson of say, Forgiveness, Compassion, etc, before it is truly satisfied?
iv. How is it that the population of Earth has grown significantly- more than doubled just in the last 50 years? Where are all the new souls from? Although I am open to the idea that souls could have originated from elsewhere in the universe and not just human-to-human reincarnations, we have yet to hear 50% of hypnosis subjects (or anywhere close) who would have had numerous past lives in forms other than human. Have new souls been constantly mass produced/created instead as suggested by Newton? If so, shouldn't we be hearing quite a number of subjects without past lives at all? Or perhaps, has there been a fixed number of earth souls all along, but we have just chosen this lifetime to come together all at once - like taking the public bus during peak/off-peak period, for instance and we are now living in the rush hour?
v. Are all lives and moments happening concurrently as some suggest? What is the system behind the process? Could it be hacked for us to peek into the last of our future lives before the so-called "enlightenment"? Would this enable us to "collapse" all preceding lives including this one and shortcut to the last? If not, how else can one escape being reincarnated for good, skipping all lessons that seemed repetitious, redundantly and unnecessarily "imposed" on our souls? Honestly, please don't suggest meditation and all. It is not the intention. I am most curious how past-life regressions could really leverage our chances of becoming "enlightened" in this lifetime.
vi. Should past life regressions open ways to learning something instantaneously? For example, couldn't we have and retain a total recall of new languages and other skills, assuming that we lived through different cultures and professions in the past? Could we be masters of all trades, slaves to none in one lifetime?
vii. If (v) above is possible, what is stopping us from learning and being aware of our past "mistakes" too to prevent them from reoccurring now?
viii. The fact that reincarnated souls have their memories wiped off perhaps tells us that we are not meant to know. What are the repercussions of this knowing through past-life regressions? IF there's none, why isn't every soul born with the conscious awareness of (at least) their important past life lessons intact? Most of hypnosis subjects do not appear to be scarred/disadvantaged by the experience of knowing. On the contrary, many are said to have healed their physical or emotional ailment after understanding what happened to them in their past lives.

Let's hope regression therapies will find the real answers to these questions and more soon. Looking forward to hearing some of your inputs....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I was actually just thinking yesterday about how I never hear about the In-Between, which is the part I wanna know more about. That's the juicy stuff. THANKS!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Kurius
So here are my personal collection of few honest, basic, elementary questions that should be investigated during regression hypnotherapy sessions:

i. How did Consciousness come into being? This has been asked often, but there has really not been any satisfactory answer. It still makes little sense to me to accept the "New Age" notion that our own souls have chosen to exist. The mere act of "choosing" means that one has to first exist or possesses the consciousness to choose.
ii. If there's something called "The Creator/s", who really are behind the curtain that some call "the Source", "the Creator", etc? Who/What created them? Is it possible to unplug/deactivate them? How? Are we under their manipulation? What are their true motives? Couldn't they create perfect souls with all lessons pre-loaded in each of the soul memory bank?
iii. why the hassles of reincarnating/learning? What is the big picture? Some say the aim is to return to "the source"...Why? And why "me"? With 7 billion souls on earth, surely many experiences and lessons are no longer new and/or "unique". How many souls would "the source" need to dispatch to learn the lesson of say, Forgiveness, Compassion, etc, before it is truly satisfied?
iv. How is it that the population of Earth has grown significantly- more than doubled just in the last 50 years? Where are all the new souls from? Although I am open to the idea that souls could have originated from elsewhere in the universe and not just human-to-human reincarnations, we have yet to hear 50% of hypnosis subjects (or anywhere close) who would have had numerous past lives in forms other than human. Have new souls been constantly mass produced/created instead as suggested by Newton? If so, shouldn't we be hearing quite a number of subjects without past lives at all? Or perhaps, has there been a fixed number of earth souls all along, but we have just chosen this lifetime to come together all at once - like taking the public bus during peak/off-peak period, for instance and we are now living in the rush hour?
v. Are all lives and moments happening concurrently as some suggest? What is the system behind the process? Could it be hacked for us to peek into the last of our future lives before the so-called "enlightenment"? Would this enable us to "collapse" all preceding lives including this one and shortcut to the last? If not, how else can one escape being reincarnated for good, skipping all lessons that seemed repetitious, redundantly and unnecessarily "imposed" on our souls? Honestly, please don't suggest meditation and all. It is not the intention. I am most curious how past-life regressions could really leverage our chances of becoming "enlightened" in this lifetime.
vi. Should past life regressions open ways to learning something instantaneously? For example, couldn't we have and retain a total recall of new languages and other skills, assuming that we lived through different cultures and professions in the past? Could we be masters of all trades, slaves to none in one lifetime?
vii. If (v) above is possible, what is stopping us from learning and being aware of our past "mistakes" too to prevent them from reoccurring now?
viii. The fact that reincarnated souls have their memories wiped off perhaps tells us that we are not meant to know. What are the repercussions of this knowing through past-life regressions? IF there's none, why isn't every soul born with the conscious awareness of (at least) their important past life lessons intact? Most of hypnosis subjects do not appear to be scarred/disadvantaged by the experience of knowing. On the contrary, many are said to have healed their physical or emotional ailment after understanding what happened to them in their past lives.

Let's hope regression therapies will find the real answers to these questions and more soon. Looking forward to hearing some of your inputs....

i. Awareness has to pre-exist in the universe if anything created within and from that universe has awareness. In which case it is highly possible that our universe is an aware form of life we as yet do not understand. It would disseminate itself into ever smaller portions in order to bring into 'reality' anything we can observe, including our physical selves and the driving force behind them.. the Soul.

ii. The universe is what people incorrectly refer to as God, Creator, Source, etc. Each of those names indicate just how little we understand. It does not care what you do, in the same way that we do not care what one atom in a skin cell on our arm is doing. It does not judge in the way we humans think it should/does. It only seeks to know itself through the activities of all it's separate portions. Simple really, it's only us humans who think it has to be a lot more complex than that.

iii. No hassles with reincarnation, again it is only us humans who make such judgements based on a limited understanding. Yes, returning to the Source is the aim of all life experiences available; it is the natural end-result of all our activities. Each version of every experience is experienced differently by each person and group involved in the creating of any experiences here. There is no single signature to each experience, they hold many varying levels of understanding and knowing within them. Hence why each soul experiences them differently to any other.

iv. Earth is the tiniest speck in the universe offering experiences for souls. Humans always perceive in an unblanced-ego way, so that we Believe all things to be human-centric in that it all exists just for us and must do so according to our limited understanding. We are so stupid to think all Souls are Human souls ONLY.

Souls are souls, minute portions of the universe, what forms they wish to take is purely up to each. And yes it is highly possible for you as a soul to have been many other things prior to coming to this world for Human/earthly experiences. I do not believe for a minute that new souls are being created, I do think however that all souls have existed since the earliest dissemination of this universe in order to experience all that has been prior to now in every form available.

Those who wish to push the old soul/new soul Beliefs are according to my experience only doing so to have others think they are superior to themselves in some way.

v. Excellent question. Yes and No. You experience Time as if it truly exists because you have a perception of it happening in a linear fashion.. space-time. It is highly possible that all things do happen at the same time..so to speak, and it is only our poor levels of perception and understanding that prevent us from experiencing it directly without the need for a well-defined mental concept to follow along.. again, space-time concept. Space-time makes sens to observers, whereas all time/one time is too difficult for most people to fully know as it goes against the grain of our observations and brainwashing.

No need to escape reincarnation as it is not forced upon any soul. Human perceptions and judgements do not allow for most to see this important knowing as the brainwashed belief-sets run deep in us.

vi. To come into a new life with all previous knowledge intact would void the options chosen for that new life. You cannot be fully in that experience (as a blind-human) if you are not blinded. Some souls may have chosen to experience coming back with small memories intact, as a means to motivate them into Remembering what they as a Soul. This does not mean to say that after awakening/enlightenment that a soul would not choose the next life as a poor beggar with no understanding. Experiences are all valid for a soul, it is only we humans who do not understand this, and refuse vehemently to do so.

vii. Another excellent question and the answer is a difficult one. All that prevents us from anything is what we Believe about it all. Since we are brainwashed into set beliefs about everything, the path then would be to break free from that conditioning in order to wake up from that 'dream.' The path to their is an inner/outer journey of remembering that you the Soul knows everything that you the human seeks to know. Therefore the true path is to come to know the true Self, the soul you are. All will become clearer after that.

viii. Each human has to reach the point where they finally realise that all their 'stuff' does nothing to create real happiness and knowledge of ourselves.

Secondly, any soul that comes into life here with more than a handful of memories in place are always, and I cannot emphasise that word ALWAYS enough, treated as mentally ill, shoved out to the fringes of any 'healthy productive society' as not fitting into the expectations of that society. This I know first hand. It is a fact due to the blindness and lack of clear perception on behalf of most others who are happy to remain inside their little boxes with their eyes shut tight.

I know these offerings to be true. My dear friend Tayesin and I spent decades working through all of this stuff until we reached these in-escapable truths that lay beyond our accepted belief-structure's possibilities.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Lucifers true motive is to drag as many of us born sinners away from God down into hell.
The perfect souls were Adam and Eve and we all know what went wrong when that traitor turned up.
Every (already) clean Christian spirit will be given a perfect body when Jesus returns.

Before Christ came Sheol (hell) was a paradise. After Jesus left both the paradise part of Sheol and every good soul went to the new temporary paradise with him.
Sinning spirits reincarnate because anything on this planet is better than what it is like 'down there'.
Forgiveness, Compassion doesn't matter. If the person dies a sinner, they will always be in the cursed loop and reincarnate.

iv. How is it that the population of Earth has grown significantly- more than doubled just in the last 50 years? Where are all the new souls from? Or perhaps, has there been a fixed number of earth souls all along, but we have just chosen this lifetime to come together all at once - like taking the public bus during peak/off-peak period, for instance and we are now living in the rush hour?

1) In the days of Noah it was like it is now with a similar amount of lost spirits / people.
2) In the last century, the gates of hell or the barriers between their plane and ours have been broken hence the population explosion of new born sinners that know that Judgement Day approaches. These souls have been trapped since the Great Flood hence your 'fixed number of souls' idea. And yes, the bus has left the cliff with 7 billion clueless zombies onboard in the ultimate rush hour where pretty much everyone is going to crash and burn once the bus hits the Lake of Fire in maybe 14 years time.

v. how else can one escape being reincarnated for good, skipping all lessons that seemed repetitious, redundantly and unnecessarily "imposed" on our souls?

Repent in the name of Jesus Christ. Nothing else will work. Jesus is the only way to escape the cursed loop.

Got to learn the hard way.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Very deep but excellent topic S&F

First of all, let me set the premise...This thread recommends that:

a) If you are a researcher or an interviewer, please, for heaven's sake (just an expression, folks) explore in greater depth into the possible gaps in the field - not merely to prove or collect more evidences that we have lived numerous lives with lessons in each. That's done and we need to move on. Forget the skeptics. You can only lead a horse to water....you can't make it prove it is/isn't water until it drinks it.
b) If some you are planning to have a past life regression done, it would be helpful to add some tougher questions beyond mere experiences of the past. See suggested questions below.
c) If some of you have more questions, please feel free to add to those listed in this thread. It might be useful to ask yourselves: what do I need to know to propel my own understanding and mastery of my existence?
d) If you feel that you have the answers, obtained through past life regression therapy/-ies, to some, if not all of the questions listed below, please share with us your findings (in the simplest, down-to-earth way possible).
e) If you are compelled to quote various third party sources (including sacred/holy books, words of your gurus/priests/monks/imams/etc), please tell us in details your own personal experiences instead that have led you to believe what you read/heard/taught...maybe start that in another new thread to avoid heated discussions about religions/belief here. I am sure some of us will study them with great interest. I would.

I have researched, interviewed & participated in Past Life Regressions.
I found most methods used for such, are usually Hypnosis & Meditative like Trance state that one is walked through.
The main problem with this is the Hypnotist & or Guide tend to ask subjective leading questions which so many of the results on further studies show the past life to end up being subconscious recalls of something they've heard or seen & not really past life/lives.
The best & more accurate past lives are usually best when the Hypnotist or Guide does not lead the subject.
But that is hard & difficult to do.
My most accurate account was 1. A hypnotist who I'd gone to for a recurring dream that was so realistic, with something new occurring the same dream.
Trying to get to the bottom of my recurring dream, I automatically regressed to a 12 year old Chinese girl relating events in Chinese but I won't bore you with the details Though it turned out to be real upon research as I related some things that were facts that only she could have known.
The meditative trance, it has been my experience watching others and have it occur to myself, were the ones we went into a type of OBE only leading to another life time.
Those turned out to be real & true as well.
Working on terminal patients, filmed by infrared, actually shows the soul leave the body but not always the room.
My youngest daughter, when I was 6 months pregnant was shown as a boy in scans, heart rate, etc.
But she stopped moving & a heart rate couldn't be found.
We expected a stillbirth, but then tragedy struck, my almost 18 year old female cousin, who was my best friend & protector, got killed in a MVA & instantly brain dead.
When I got the call at 530 am, I just knew, and my Aunt asked how.
I never did tell her that the precise moment my cousin died, my baby's heart felt strong enough to feel & began major movements.
Next day, my baby's heart rate was strong and fast like a girl & upon scans, was then a healthy girl.
She has some of the same features, personality traits, has always been protective of me in the same ways but what stands out most is she'll ask, " Hey, Momma, remember ---------? "
I say no because
the memory she states are my cousin's not hers.
That is called an incarnation, not a reincarnation.
Difference being, the soul never left the plane but went into a new shell, which could be anyone's body who is going to die, & the soul vacates 1st giving the other soul another chance.
We just call it a Celestial Higher Body of pure energy
But the places we go till rebirth is different for most dependant on what their ideas are previous to death but while there meets their past lives without becoming overwhelmed but is still undetermined how or when we will be reborn.
They say we get to choose our parents but that is not quite accurate, we end up with parents that were our children, best friends, most cherished, most respected,etc from our former lives as well as having the rest of the souls around us from past lives explaining our draws to people we just meet or fearful of others that did us harm in a past life.
The more we repeat our past life mistakes, like having been a singer who died from overdose or an aversion to being a singer again is one of many.
Our subconscious soul trying to not make the same mistakes & usually but not always the same gender.
But those that have fixed their mistakes without making more, are not known to return or be seen by loved ones who die and come back unless sent back by that rare loved one who greets you in your idea of afterlife, but even then, those rare ones do not tell you anymore than you still have a purpose to fulfill and must return despite not wanting to......it can't be fought.
Yet when returned from a past life, the Greater Celestial Power of energy is usually never recalled, just what kind of plane they'd been on, & those that are not known to ever return look between 25- 28, & when there, you do not hear or see birds, animals,, insects, etc. Some remain Earthbound looking the same as they did upon their deaths, unable to find their pre deceased loved ones and are usually surprised when a live person can see and or communicate with them, though they often seem on rewind....it is not known if they are ever reincarnated either or roam Earth like that forever....a type of Hell if you will.
Yet some claim that upon forgiveness by someone for whatever reason, the person doing the forgiving could be from the Earth bound souls past life may not realized they've given a 300 year old earth bound soul the forgiveness frees the soul, never knowing they set a soul free. Or the person finishes that souls unfinished business. It is not generally known except when certain cameras or videos catch those actions....which are available somewhere......proof.

I can't give you the sources, I would like to but I'm still under a code that disallows me to.
Yet. I also found the best methods used are self hypnosis usually one that seems almost a dream, & end up on another plane as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Wow!

That was some wall of easy reading blue text! Gripping.
I highlighted this:

Working on terminal patients, filmed by infrared, actually shows the soul leave the body but not always the room. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

in order to ask you if you had sources or places to look for the infrared video work - but I guess you can't.

Your story of your pregnancy was particularly impressive. Does your daughter know that she "was" your cousin? How did she respond (if you told her)?

I agree, excellent thread, S/F to the OP.
I have some ideas on a couple of the questions - went to a lecture once by Judy Goodman, and she addressed why so many are here now - but after having read the entire OP (also gripping and easy to read!) and the responses, I'm inclined to simply watch for now. I might link to some of Judy's explanations if it seems appropriate.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

iv. How is it that the population of Earth has grown significantly- more than doubled just in the last 50 years? Where are all the new souls from? Although I am open to the idea that souls could have originated from elsewhere in the universe and not just human-to-human reincarnations, we have yet to hear 50% of hypnosis subjects (or anywhere close) who would have had numerous past lives in forms other than human. Have new souls been constantly mass produced/created instead as suggested by Newton? If so, shouldn't we be hearing quite a number of subjects without past lives at all? Or perhaps, has there been a fixed number of earth souls all along, but we have just chosen this lifetime to come together all at once - like taking the public bus during peak/off-peak period, for instance and we are now living in the rush hour? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the question that Judy addressed.

She did mention that souls come here from elsewhere, and that the reason is because Earth is going to be the location of an enormous "shift in focus" that all souls from lots of places want/need to experience.
Granted, this was 15 years ago...and we're still waiting to see the awakening/shift - but I believe it is already underway.

All the pooh-poohing of "new age" notwithstanding, I think we really are at a momentous crossroads - from bipeds with only 5 senses (most of us, anyway), to self-awareness of our soul's true abilities.

(I don't understand why some people are so hostile and negative about 'new age' and keep thinking it's just a "cool trend" - for crying out loud, it's been going on since this country was founded...these things take time, open-mindedness, and attention.
Indigo children and that sort of thinking are not just trendy, 'hip' things to think about - I think it makes lots of sense.)

Again, S/F, OP, in case you missed those in my previous.

Oh - one more thing. I have been the subject of attempted hypnosis on two occasions, and both times I was completely aware of what I was saying and that I was willfully following the directions - what I'd like is to be really 'put under' so that I don't remember the session, but have my answers recorded for me to hear afterward.

It bums me out that I can't seem to be "put under hypnosis". It was just too much like "tell me a story." It's very easy for me to come up with stories. And when I'm completely lucid and aware I'm being 'hypnotized', I'm always conscious that I'm just talking about imagery that comes with deep relaxation, or simply doing what I'm told.

(One occasion was a therapist; the other was a stage act where we as volunteers got on stage to be 'group hypnotized.' I even told the stage guy - who claims he works with scientists and is called in for crime solutions - I didn't think I could be hypnotized. He told me he'd convince me; I played along, is all I can say. After the 'show' was over, I left the stage and my son asked "Did it work?" I shook my head no, even though I'd pretended....)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

Wow!

That was some wall of easy reading blue text! Gripping.
I highlighted this:

Working on terminal patients, filmed by infrared, actually shows the soul leave the body but not always the room. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

in order to ask you if you had sources or places to look for the infrared video work - but I guess you can't.

Your story of your pregnancy was particularly impressive. Does your daughter know that she "was" your cousin? How did she respond (if you told her)?

I agree, excellent thread, S/F to the OP.
I have some ideas on a couple of the questions - went to a lecture once by Judy Goodman, and she addressed why so many are here now - but after having read the entire OP (also gripping and easy to read!) and the responses, I'm inclined to simply watch for now. I might link to some of Judy's explanations if it seems appropriate.

I honestly wish I could give you sources, places, & even drop a few names as you seem 1 of the truly interested.
It was an U.S.A/Can. Governmental study I'd got the opportunity to do as I was obtaining my Bachelorette in Science in Mental Health.
I knew the right people.
But there ARE some sources on the internet that a friend hacked into & only told me because he was shocked to find my name, codes & permission numbers as well a a few video clips on the 3 Governmental Studies Sites he'd been interested in thinking to find more on E.T's, which was also part of the studies.
If you think it sounds surreal, it was very much surreal feeling.
But if he could manage to hack into/onto those sites, I imagine you can too.
Again, I really do feel so restricted and bad for not being able to give you sources, places, & even drop a few names, but I hope I've at the very least, given you some clues, subtle as they are, how & where to look?

I find on my pages the blue doesn't stand out as much lol.

No. I've still not told my youngest daughter she, " Is my cousin. "

I was advized not to unless she figures it out herself, as telling her COULD do her much her emotionally, and if she does recall, I'm advized to NOT even tell her I already knew as that could be very detrimental to her Psyche, as a double whammy so to speak.
Though I have reason to believe she has a clue but may be afraid to say anything yet, as she will be 28 this coming August, is married, has a girl and a boy, AND has been living out EXACTLY how and what my cousin voiced for her projected future almost daily 6 months before her unexpected death.
Plus, as my cousin, she was killed in the MVA ( The seat belt on the brand new truck she'd been in, broke, almost as if fated to happen at the exact time it did
) before she'd received medical results stating she had Mylars. Like you one President Abe Lincoln who would have died in probably a few more years had he not been murdered.
She is in a much smaller package now at 4 ft 11 in, & 60-t0 8o lbs, whereas, as my cousin, despite her beauty & femininity, had been 6 ft, & 200 lbs.
Oddly, she has complaints of the exact same pains & related medical issues she had as my cousin though upon very thorough testing by Specialized Medical Doctors, should not be experiencing any of those symptoms. Very odd wouldn't you agree?

I wish you my most sincere wishes & hopes you DO find the answers you are looking for whatever your reasons may be....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie48 & Rapha

Thanks for the thought-provoking responses, Oldie48 & Rapha. It would be interesting if you could relate them to past-life regressions. Have you gone through one? How are your beliefs (re-)affirmed by the past-life regressions that you (or someone you know) experienced? I am not doubting your beliefs at all and going through a past-life regression may or may not change your views.

Yes, I have come across many posts/articles/materials that are along the same line as your points, but like many others, I find them a little too abstract. They seem to require huge leaps of faith. How do we know for sure they are true? Could they only be true for some people and not others? Is it possible that beliefs are like clothes we wear- no one-size/color/design really fits everyone all the time; we tend to outgrow them one time or another? Yes, I am embarrassed to admit I had proudly worn those bell-bottom jeans once upon a time too (Yes, I'm not so young anymore). Never will I be caught dead in them now.

I'm not saying past life regressions will give us definite answers we are seeking, but at least some past life accounts have been cross-checked to be proven that they indeed happened. So this thread suggests that it might be a tool to explore more in-depth the system that operates behind our very existence.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experience and expertise, StormyStars. I am coming back with more questions and proposals that need to be answered/investigated through past-life regressions.

It was interesting that you regressed to the 12-year old Chinese Girl. I can't help but think what would have happened if you had asked the hypnotist to allow your Chinese language skills and some of your past knowledge of China to come through into this present life (while retaining your present ones, of course).
All the opportunities that past-life regression sessions to have always missed! Imagine, entire educational, travel industries (among others) and politics could witness shifts in a major way. Really, who wouldn't want a money-back-guarantee in acquiring new "old languages"? And would you refuse a certified Pharaoh-reincarnated to guide you through the Pyramids? Has anyone thought about JFK coming back to clear up most questions surrounding his assassination? That would frighten TPTB, for sure.

They say we get to choose our parents but that is not quite accurate, we end up with parents that were our children, best friends, most cherished, most respected,etc from our former lives as well as having the rest of the souls around us from past lives explaining our draws to people we just meet or fearful of others that did us harm in a past life.

ix) Wouldn't it be interesting to find out why many choose to be reborn with the same soul groups while others choose different ones ("The Little Buddha" comes to mind)? Does it have to do with karmic ties? Some families tend to get bigger in numbers while some couples can't even conceive a child. Could the former have recruited souls from other groups and the latter have members abandoning them? How about loners who choose not to participate? Do they know/not-know "subconsciously" something that others don't/do?

x) It has been said too that our souls had contracts with some to do "harms" to us prior to being born in order to experience some particular lessons. If this is so, then why would any soul need to fear?

...but even then, those rare ones do not tell you anymore than you still have a purpose to fulfill and must return despite not wanting to......it can't be fought.

xi) Why won't the "rare ones" tell more? If I see someone taking a wrong bus, I would certainly tell him/her the correct one instead of saying, "you have a purpose to fulfill during your bus ride...like paying extra fares?". Yes, the experience of taking the wrong bus may sometimes be interesting, but given the choice, I would rather have the right one, wouldn't you?

xii) Why can't an incarnation be fought? What happens if you threaten to kill yourself if they throw you back? Could all souls stage a mass protest to get them (whoever they are) to listen that we don't see the point of their incarnation/re-incarnation system and if they want us to participate, they had better tell us more and not blank our memories?

No. I've still not told my youngest daughter she, " Is my cousin. "
I was advized not to unless she figures it out herself, as telling her COULD do her much her emotionally, and if she does recall, I'm advized to NOT even tell her I already knew as that could be very detrimental to her Psyche, as a double whammy so to speak.

Would it be "telling" if you are just affirming her memories of her past life as your cousin? What emotional damage do you foresee or fear? Has there been any prior case that confirm this?
xiii) Why are usually young children who are given access to past life memories? Aren't they much too weak and only to have the adults "help" suppress these memories? What is the reasoning behind past-life recollections at young age? Were they just hiccups in the system or were they intentional?

edit on 30-3-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

BuzzyWigs
This is the question that Judy addressed.

She did mention that souls come here from elsewhere, and that the reason is because Earth is going to be the location of an enormous "shift in focus" that all souls from lots of places want/need to experience.
Granted, this was 15 years ago...and we're still waiting to see the awakening/shift - but I believe it is already underway.

This is what we hear...often from many different sources (Delores Cannon immediately comes to mind, but there are many more with similar theory). And this is the reason I would pose the question: if true, then why aren't we hearing/witnessing many past-life hypnosis accounts of "alien beings"? Could we possibly put them under hypnosis and ask them to recollect their alien technology knowledge and anonymously share them in ATS, for example? It would be amazing too if we can learn alien languages through their past life regressions. Merriam-Webster Dictionary for Alien Language(s)? That is not unthinkable!

Speaking of anonymity, some people could really feel a lot less "restricted and bad" if they had shared information under a "third-party" pseudonym, perhaps? Just a suggestion (if anyone who is "in-the-know" feels retrained somehow).

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The information requested is extremely sensitive in numerous ways considering ALL* potential energies involved.
If mind wipe process is provided for some... Then over here the information shared would kind of void the reason for it. The data requested to be retrieved would possibly require an entity from that side to respond to someone here in someway.

If that entity was granted opportunity to communicate TRUTH would many REALLY want to know it after it was formulated into whatever language for those interested, again would many or any REALLY want to know the details from this perspective especially if it has the power to cause actual metaphysical and physical changes to your perceived reality? because you would KNOW now...

To 1 some of the data may be to overwhelming for the physical bodies & minds of some to process and carry on in this reality sane.

The CREATOR if ALL* where co/preexisting in some static like form that had potential to manifest a form after some kind of Awareness came upon the and then the began to spread the energy of awareness which caused manifestations of many forms to generate would the STILL not be the CREATOR of ALL* AWARE those that once were not?

Again the questions requested from a willing being with accurate data may not provide all the immediate answers requested 1 could imagine there would be blockers of some paranormal metaphysical-physical kind that would cause even a truth sharer to experience fragmented data issues that may require patience when compiling over periods that may out last somes cycle periods. Some as some may not require many periods of cycle. Here

To conclude the experience of death in the Phases of LIFE and DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE is an experience met by many who interpret it as death and perhaps the patience obtained in life (however much time granted or used) is granted in order to prepare the for more patience requiring situations later.

Still very interesting OP. Also 1 does not denounce some here on this side have made the connection its just not discussed primarily and makes sense why not too...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/30/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok, supposedly we accept your reasoning why we are not meant to know our past knowledge and experiences...Imagine you are back in your school years. Your teacher tells you, "hey, I am going to hypnotize you to forget what you've learned in your previous years' classes. The information you gained was 'extremely sensitive in numerous ways considering ALL* potential energies involved'. We shall start from the beginning." I don't know about you, I wouldn't be satisfied with that and once or twice repeating the class may be fine...but really...what is the point? This is the question that I think past-life regressions could find out.

xiv]Are we here as zombies to merely support a running (possibly failed) reincarnation/learning system? Why wouldn't any soul want to know? Is it really going to mean "insanity" after knowing? Who knows for sure? Are mental asylums housing people who have overloaded their awareness of their past and present life knowledge? If that's true, surely, whoever designed such biological/psychological limitations could likely overcome this "flaw"? Does "the creator" want it? I doubt so. Really, why would "blockers" be placed? What is "the Creator" afraid of?

Maybe I have to go mad before finding the answer?
No straight jacket will stop me from disseminating the "truth"...if I ever find it.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie48

Most interesting post so far. Let me ask you sir, how much of this are you one hundred percent sure to really be?

in-escapable truths

Sounds like something i would say..

edit on 30-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Thank you for sharing your experience and expertise, StormyStars. I am coming back with more questions and proposals that need to be answered/investigated through past-life regressions.

It was interesting that you regressed to the 12-year old Chinese Girl. I can't help but think what would have happened if you had asked the hypnotist to allow your Chinese language skills and some of your past knowledge of China to come through into this present life (while retaining your present ones, of course).
All the opportunities that past-life regression sessions to have always missed! Imagine, entire educational, travel industries (among others) and politics could witness shifts in a major way. Really, who wouldn't want a money-back-guarantee in And would you refuse a certified Pharaoh-reincarnated to guide you through the Pyramids? Has anyone thought about JFK coming back to clear up most questions surrounding his assassination? That would frighten TPTB, for sure.

You are welcome. I wish I could give you much more but....we have a code of ethics to be taken seriously.
In a way, the Hypnotists did as one recalls, unless that part of the brain cannot be made to permanently be forgotten.
And as I stated, upon research of the area, dialect, names, & events are/were real, I just didn't specifically list them for it would take pages & ages to do lol!
There are many remembered past lives & incarnation where the memories remain once recalled & too many are unable to separate them all, as if one can hear & empathize to every soul. It would become too overwhelming without being strong enough to keep those memories refrained so they don't become too confused with our present lives.
It is closer to your, " Acquiring new "old languages." OR those old new old events but not wise to come forward with that as MOST of those events in the past like JFK's assassination, etc, ARE for now, BEST left in the past as somethings could have detrimental effects to all of humanities present lives.
Think about it in those aspects & you will find your answers as to the why it is kept from general everyday present knowledge.....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

It would be interesting if you could relate them to past-life regressions.

Have you gone through one?

No and I don't think there is any need to either.

Look at your talents and ask yourself do any stick out like a saw thumb in what job you perform now ?
If yes ask yourself, could that talent have been your major job role in the past ?

i will give an example.
Personally i am trained in mining engineering and lived and worked on a farm.
My job role now is solely computer programming.

All 3 are totally unrelated. However, Cornwall, SW England where i live is primarily farmland.
During the industrial revolution Cornwall was covered in tin mines.

So it would not surprise me at all if my spirit was let out of Tartarus (part of hell) during the 17th century where i was a farm labourer.

Then during the industrial revolution, i worked in the tin mines in the 18th century.

How are your beliefs (re-)affirmed by the past-life regressions that you (or someone you know) experienced?

At age 15 my mother forced me to look into a bowl filled with black ink. The picture i saw showed my entire life in this world from age 7 to 60.

Hence '(re-)affirmation' can also arise from being able to predict your future without the need to be hypnotised.

I have come across many posts/articles/materials that are along the same line as your points, but like many others, I find them a little too abstract.

Is the false Rapture this coming July a bit abstract ? Lol.
If my understanding of the ink bowl vision is correct then i am gone from this world in mid July. Either by FEMA camp death or false Rapture where the fallen angels teleport their bastard children out of harms way and then unleash hell on this Earth with every scalar weapon they have thus creating the 7 Year Tribulation.

They seem to require huge leaps of faith. How do we know for sure they are true?

When dreams come true, then the leaps of faith are easy. Some dreams are visions of the future.

Could they only be true for some people and not others?

Dreams and visions are true for everyone who is willing to open their minds to the source of information that is out there.
Now some dreams involve YHWH. others involve fallen angels. Quite often a pure black sky is a part of hell and a blue sky paradise where the sun doesn't burn the skin is Heaven. So the locations (that you don't recognize) can give you a clue as to where you are and who you are talking to. If you are standing next to a knight in shining white armour and the sky is black then its probably a fallen angel from Hades and cannot be trusted. Especially if you a both standing next to a scorched black leafless tree (Tree of Death).

Is it possible that beliefs are like clothes we wear- no one-size/color/design really fits everyone all the time; we tend to outgrow them one time or another?

i see it as the basic cloths with upgrades, new patches, repair jobs here and there.

The faith is initially luke warm. Then as time progresses the faith intensifies.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Kurius
reply to post by Oldie48 & Rapha

Thanks for the thought-provoking responses, Oldie48 & Rapha. It would be interesting if you could relate them to past-life regressions. Have you gone through one? How are your beliefs (re-)affirmed by the past-life regressions that you (or someone you know) experienced? I am not doubting your beliefs at all and going through a past-life regression may or may not change your views.

Regression is tricky I think. Whoever is doing the regression can too easily impact the outcomes with the slightest suggestion. So for many years we employed whats called the Christos Method of relaxation and suggestion to a point where the experiencer was ready to begin their own journey. We simply suggested the starting point and easy process, while insuring they recognised they were the ones in control. The rest would happen, it was always surprising because people weren't who they think they might have been in past times.

I got into regression with this method as a guinea-pig for a while and found it worked very well for most people. We also found that everyone has had many, many lives here so far. Not just the one or two we all may think we have.

My old friend and past member here for many years Tayesin, was taught to not begin practice of any kind with any thoughts, expectations or beliefs about what is possible and what may happen. It is such a valuable understanding so he taught it to me and others. And so we do not hold onto any beliefs if possible because they will prevent you from experiencing what really is there.

My view is that past life regression is a tool to be used until the seeker is able and comfortable working further on their own. Then they can learn how they will remember and re-experience other lives and what ties there are that bind us to each. This way you start to remember you as a soul and your path in life opens up in other ways.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Oldie48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

_damon
reply to post by Oldie48

Most interesting post so far. Let me ask you sir, how much of this are you one hundred percent sure to really be?

in-escapable truths

Sounds like something i would say..

There are no guarantees except one universal constant; Change. So I understand what I understand now and when something shows me a misperception, the understanding changes accordingly. Without this type of vigilance on ourselves we soon become stuck in our own beliefs.

So, about 90% sure as it's still looking like this after two more decades so far.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is a subject I am extremely fascinated with. I have flagged this to come back and read through it later tonight.

A very close friend and I have been talking about this in depth as of late. We are both very interested in Depth at going to visit someone and seeing what we can uncover. We have a theory after much discussion that certain people can only look back so far into ones journey, and we both believe 100% that we are incredibly old souls, therefore we want someone who is very talented and has the ability to go back a long way.

Just a theory I know, however if you sit down, and look at what time actually is, how it spirals, and what the known universe looks like, along with being able to go back into our own frequencies. It really begins to make sense.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I wish I could give you much more but....we have a code of ethics to be taken seriously.

That's perfectly fine. Feel free to disclose anything within your comfort limit to help expand our limited knowledge about the field. Never feel bad about it.
I think we are privileged to have you shed some lights on the subjects already, based on your field experience.

There are many remembered past lives & incarnation where the memories remain once recalled & too many are unable to separate them all, as if one can hear & empathize to every soul. It would become too overwhelming without being strong enough to keep those memories refrained so they don't become too confused with our present lives.

xv) Would a hypnotist be able to assist to instruct subjects to compartmentalize and organize these memories (especially of languages and skills) for better retrievals? As some believe, human only uses 10% of the brain.

MOST of those events in the past like JFK's assassination, etc, ARE for now, BEST left in the past as somethings could have detrimental effects to all of humanities present lives.

I have been struggling with this. I can't imagine how cover-up's, crimes, etc once revealed, would be "detrimental" to humanity. I would have guessed the opposite would be true - to help humanity find closure and most importantly, it would send a strong message that we have a tool to shed light on crimes and conspiracies. We know some police departments use psychics to solve crime cases that have gone cold. I think that is a positive use of the "tool" without detrimental effects (except for the perpetrator of the crime), don't you?...But then, one could argue...
xvi) How can one tell if a hypnosis subject is telling the entire truth about their past lives? Sometimes, as a living being, we have the penchant to lie. Could someone (especially if he/she was a pathological liar in that past life) under hypnosis be telling the truth about what they did/didn't do? Would a polygraph (or similar tests) be effective?

edit on 31-3-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join