It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You would think!! But not alot of people can!!! Can Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Yes depending! Depending on how solid the truth and foundation of the scenario is. And how important it is for the collective consciousness to see through the greater good/truth through it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

We must also understand that the greater good is not always the greater good for the species garnering so much attention. The universe might have to actually wipe out an entire planet for the greater good of other species on other planets.

So as a young species on a tiny rock in a giant pond we must see just how expendable a grain of sand really is. When it comes to the balance of all others.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

True...but the collective conciousness is flawed...warped...and doesnt seem anywhere close to unifying as one whole. It is a long way off. You'll have a very long wait for it to happen. Great and positive to think that way...I did to...

Many years ago...we marched, we adapted, we protested and volunteered, took on a "brothers and sisters as one" attitude....And do you know where it went?

It went right here with you telling us about something we've tried in our lifetime. Its not gonna happen in yours either.

You "be the change you wish to see in the world" (Ghandi)...but dont hold your breath. You'll pass out waiting...Nothing wrong with lofty ideals...but remember who youre speaking of...this world....so far apart...it will be some time when all minds think like one.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What the hell are you saying here? The original poster's statement is completely irrational and stupid. Forget the typos. You have zero logic here, you are making no sense.

"I don't think..." ok
"that an advanced civilization" ok
"would have enough braints" Aren't they advanced?
"to inflitrate a species" Woah, what? inflitrating who, how?
"through reincarnation" what? That is not even proven, now what is going on?
"somehow find the spies that they have sent and communicate with them" I don't even know how we get to here from there.

Well I think you should know what I will say. You're a liar and not a very good one. You're a fraud and a phony.

I am not going to waste breath on the rest of your lies. And if you think I am defaming you, go ahead and sue me. I welcome your feeble legal actions, you stupid clown.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Op must have hit your weak spot.
Calm down.
The watcher is watching!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Makes sense... The CREATOR at times thru AVATAR like activities coming into manifestation per Creation group of interest as 1 of them.
This way "THE" can see how things are going from the inside perspective of a Created Group(s) conscious/intelligence and compare to assessed hypothesized data. Imagine the came in a poor shell? to understand better poverty.

The evaluations or reconnaissance would provide accurate data from within a Created Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy group manifested within their various Environment suits associated with their PLANTED environments.

1 would consider the CREATOR GOD sends being possible Guides/Overseers that can upkeep/upload the compiled data within their Longer existing environment suits which would assist a more established area within the collective. But the CREATOR at times may do personal check ups on us ALL* with Avatar like activities per Created group.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Now you can imagine if these space beings brought about the ability to understand through metaphors that we have been told from day one that this is nothing but a dream a thought. A vibration of a nerve ending receiving a thought pattern that creates our reality. Thus saying that all anything is and ever will be is a figment of the imagination in someones brain.

That is exactly right - they don't need to tell us because all of our perceptions are based on our central nervous systems (CNS) interaction with the brain and all else within. We have a pretty good understanding of that without extraterrestrials telling us so.

If something otherworldly is here right now most won't know because it's too far out of their frame of reference, and people need for it to exist within the CNS's ability to perceive it. I think something physical could pop by earth one day but if it is here already it's not within our dimension nor grasp.

If here yet unseen does that make it smarter? Or just different? Intelligence is a label we have applied to the ability to adapt and problem solve within the scope of our existence. It doesn't mean we could adapt in their existence - and they clearly cannot survive in a physical form, or chose not to.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

"What the hell" It's called a thread on a forum site!
"are you saying here?" Might want to learn english
"The original poster's" Yeah that me what do you want?
"irrational and stupid." Sorry for thinking your brain could think!
"Forget the typos." I don't have an OCD so you'll get over it!
"You have zero logic here" I'am posting in an aliens and ufos thread and your talking about logic?
"you are making no sense." I've made more sense then your whole first sentence.

Sorry man come back when you got something to talk about!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The signals used by your brain is being tuned into by a device that works similarly to a radio and frequency tuner. The radio station is your brain. Yhe song are your thoughts. And any thoughts planted. As your brain is the radio station and can send. It is also capable of receiving.
Just find the right frequency and language the brain understands. And since you have been programmed all your life to understand images and sounds. There is no reason why communicating with a subjects brain should any different.

One does not simply "eavesdrop awareness".

There is that thing called DNA, that "precious little thing" that is the source of all awareness that will ever exist. It exists in every "dot" that is all dots of the entire Universe. DNA is not something that exists only in, what we call "living" things. DNA didn't just "magically" appeared when simplest organisms was formed.

DNA is a part of a "little more" complex mechanism, mechanism that is in every dot, mechanism that is the "most special" and most powerful "antenna" that exists, that is the "carrier of evolution" of every single dot everywhere, it is the carrier of all information of the current state - of that particular dot in space. Mechanism that is aware and whose level of awareness in the dot depends on the complexity of its evolution. Mechanism that uses its awareness to control its matter and antimatter with powers of light and dark.

To "eavesdrop awareness" is to "be in" the mechanism. You can not "be in it" unless "you are IT". Nothing can be in place of awareness of anything other then itself.
To place yourself in the "middle point" where awareness is created, human awareness for ex., and to do it from outside, is to control trillions of points of intersections of matter and antimatter, control it trillions times per second, and than repeat it for every of our trillions cells, and then combine all of it to extract a single moment of awareness... and that is LOL (one worthy mega-yotta-LOL)...

"I would give world to know what she thinks!" (no man, world is not enough, try with "galaxy", or better, stack a couple of galaxies and squeeze them good between your fingers).

Yet, the "mechanism" does it so effortlessly... and that is AWE.

"The biggest limiting factor in the large-scale production of antimatter is the availability of antiprotons. Recent data released by CERN states that, when fully operational, their facilities are capable of producing ten million antiprotons per minute. Assuming a 100% conversion of antiprotons to antihydrogen, it would take 100 billion years to produce 1 gram or 1 mole of antihydrogen (approximately 6.02×10^23 atoms of antihydrogen)."

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t
reply to post by kauskau

Advanced intelligence only has 2 ways it can go. Once you get to interstellar space and are capable of amazing feats. Eventually you come across primitive intelligent societies or you get bored and raise your own.

Your either Benevolent or Malevolent. Break it all down and get to the root of the agenda and you only have 2 options.

0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t The duality of everything would force you to interactively get the truth. You can never know if your kid is ready to be an adult until they leave the house.

No matter how ready and prepared they seem to be. Because the world constantly changes and it's one thing to talk about it but it's a whole other thing to actually do it.

Therefore even if you knew everything. You still have to make sure it plays out. Because someone good enough to understand reality matrix can throw the equations for a loop causing a reality shift.

And because it would be known that reality shifts happen. You would have to acknowledge that knowing everything means nothing when the truth is contradictory.

When considering possibilities as big as the motivations of advanced extraterrestrials, why limit yourself to such duality? Even on Earth its perfectly obvious that humans are the ones insisting that its either This or That, not a Third Thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join