It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

I am sorry but everyone here knows the U.S. has satellites that can take nice pretty pictures of the so called wreckage. Let alone how hard would it be to send one Global Hawk down there and take pictures of it?

The only reason they will not is that their is a big time cover up going on.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh I wish people would not use the word FACT in these posts, and certainly not in CAPS.
We know virtually nothing as 'fact' - there is a lot of conjecture, and a lot of 'facts' have changed over time, even to the search area the other day.
What this all smells of is serious coverup. But of what? With so few facts and zero evidence...
I always go back to 9/11 and how the world changed. I dont see it the same once I discovered it was all a fraud - massive inside job. So looking for patterns and clues is all we have. My conjecture is that there was a plan to use MH370 for a nefarious act, but something went wrong and the actual execution of that plan would have unmasked the real terrorists (so not the two Iranians etc - but the CIA) and the whole thing scuttled. Either at the bottom of a deep ocean or being melted down at Diego Garcia. We'll never find any real trace of it. The most important thing for them is to not be unmasked, above all else. And with all the controls and checks in place today, they are finding it harder and harder to get away with stuff, esp false flag type events.

My original post March 16

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

DistantThunder
If the pilot was intending to barter a release, you'd think he'd do so over open comm, just for the publicity & self-security.

The FACT there wasn't any open comm messages leads one to think the pilot had intentions which were surreptitious.

Which is pretty much still just another round of speculation at this point bro, but I am leaning towards believing he has something to do with this too. ~$heopleNation
edit on 28-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Guys chills running down my spine when I read this.

Pls guys verify this if this is legit.

the exif data of the photo taken in the dark shows it's at DG.

archive.4plebs.org...

img.4plebs.org...

sinarharian-on9.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hypermount

Interesting, but how on earth would you even begin to verify that as legitimate?

It does tie in with sites that are known fraudsters like before its news who have run a story that the plane is indeed at diego garcia.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i have no clue what happened to the plane.

nothing i've heard or read rings true to me.

when/if it all comes out eventually, we will be surprised, i bet.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hypermount

So far this is the most hilarious one i've seen for those fakers. He was able to send a sms but only managed to send a dark photo? LOL, i believe that one commenter there, this guy is gay when he said he put the phone in his ass and give out his number.

edit on 29-3-2014 by marhaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

I can only believe one report and it was the very first one that came out. Plane landed in China.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

doubletap

The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.

Come on, people.

Hasn't anyone questioned the satellite analysis allegedly done by Inmarsat?

Are trivial back-and-forth pings to/from a satellite even logged for later analysis?

I'd imagine that the logging of such pings would have to be accurately time-stamped down to the microsecond if a proper analysis of the Doppler effect of the plane's moving away from the satellite is to be done.

Now, why in the world would there be logging down to the microsecond when the pings were done HOURLY, and so there were only a scant seven of them (allegedly)?

I was led to believe that the pings were not even definitively attributed to flight MH370. Identification of the pings was done by process of elimination according to one news report.

Even if engine performance data is communicated from a craft to a satellite, then why would time-stamping of this data be down to a microsecond when it is not considered to be time critical and is transmitted with a great time lag of more than 30 minutes?

Something is very, very fishy here, and why would Inmarsat - and the British government - be a party to such a thing?

P.M.
edit on 29-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Correction of punctuation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theworldisnotenough

Quite simply, when all else fails, you go back to 18th century mathematics. This is what they are currently using to define search areas and from what I've just seen on the news, they think they've found it closer to Perth than originally expected.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

markosity1973

Quite simply, when all else fails, you go back to 18th century mathematics. This is what they are currently using to define search areas and from what I've just seen on the news, they think they've found it closer to Perth than originally expected.

I don't understand.

How would 18th century mathematics apply to the Doppler effect on radio waves?

How would 18th century mathematics apply to anything when there may very well be no values to be assigned to variable?

I am talking about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and no other "earlier crash," this being the focus of your cited article.

P.M.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

All satellite communications include the unique identifier for the aircraft. That's how the satellite knows which aircraft to send the signal to.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

kathat
No public evidence, then I suggest NOBODY use their AIRLINE EVER GAIN. Put them out of business.

The problem is the Malaysian government...not the airline..

2nd line

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Zaphod58

All satellite communications include the unique identifier for the aircraft. That's how the satellite knows which aircraft to send the signal to.

Sure, I'll go along with that.

However, by "communications," are you including pings? I heard on the news that the seven pings were associated with MH370 by process of elimination.

Here are the issues that I am raising: are pings logged? If pings are logged, are they time-stamped? If they are logged and time-stamped, to what accuracy are the time-stamps done?

It would seem that if time lags between ping out and ping back are to be calculated properly for a Doppler effect analysis, then the time-stamps would have to be down to the microsecond or better. This I doubt.

So why would Malaysia Airlines withhold information? Maybe that information never existed to begin with.

P.M.

edit on 29-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Added sentence including "process of elimination."

edit on 29-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Correction of grammar.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please people,

This is not "Lost"!

Plane crashed and it's missing, because oceans are a vast thing (very difficult for all of you arm chairs net users to realise).

Please respect the victims and families, stick to your soap.

There is people above you taking care!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The ping was a handshake between the satellite and the aircraft. The normal process is the handshake goes through, then the data is transmitted. All of it has the identifier included.

Malaysia didn't get the satellite data. They chose not to spend the money on it, so the airframe data went to Boeing, and the engine data to Rolls Royce.

The other data is routine to withhold during an investigation.
edit on 3/29/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

mactaties
Please people,

This is not "Lost"!

Plane crashed and it's missing, because oceans are a vast thing (very difficult for all of you arm chairs net users to realise).

Please respect the victims and families, stick to your soap.

There is people above you taking care!

I do wonder about the "abandoned runway" theory. I was doing some searching using Tomnod, and came across this map.

www.tomnod.com...

It's actually a military runway with a hangar large enough to house an aircraft.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

It's hard to see, but it doesn't look big enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

kathat
No public evidence, then I suggest NOBODY use their AIRLINE EVER GAIN. Put them out of business.

The problem is the Malaysian government...not the airline..

2nd line

My understanding is that due to financial difficulties, the airline is owned by the Malaysian government...

Thus, Malaysian government = Malaysian Airlines...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The ping was a handshake between the satellite and the aircraft. The normal process is the handshake goes through, then the data is transmitted. All of it has the identifier included.

Malaysia didn't get the satellite data. They chose not to spend the money on it, so the airframe data went to Boeing, and the engine data to Rolls Royce.

The other data is routine to withhold during an investigation.
edit on 3/29/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

From TMF Associates MSS blog - Locating “satellite pings”…

But since the precise time data appears to have been used in the range calculation, it seems logical to conclude that this information (and potentially the associated frequency offsets as well if these are available, although this was not mentioned in a CNN interview today) must have been recorded.

Obviously, the author of the blog of TMF Associates is making assumptions about the logging of pings and about the accuracy of time-stamping. Gee, apparently if such information came out of Inmarsat and the British government, then it must be gospel. (Pssssst, I still don't buy it.)

P.M.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join