It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Of course nothing can be made public because:

Enter lawyers on both sides! To further confound the confusion!

I don't know enough about international/corporate/aviation law but I did post in the mega-thread yesterday, and posted this:

1st Lawsuit Filed

A Chicago law firm has filed the first lawsuit in the case of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 – the beginning of 'multi-million dollar litigation' against both Malaysia Airlines and Boeing for manufacturing the 777, believed to have crashed in the southwestern Indian Ocean.

The claim, filed on behalf of Dr. Januari Siregar in Cook County, Illinois, calls for Boeing and Malaysia Airlines to hand over any information that could indicate equipment malfunction or error that led to the plane crashing, ABC News reports. Siregar's son was on board Flight 370. It demands of the defendants "evidence of findings of corrosion and fractures in the fuselage of the Boeing 777 fleet that could lead to catastrophic fatal depressurization of the cockpit."

Siregar's attorneys filed a motion for discovery in anticipation of the lawsuit today. An attorney at the law firm tells ABC that they are not limiting the number of defendants to Malaysia Airlines and Boeing, suggesting that airplane part manufacturers may surface in the process of discovery as potential culpable parties. The discovery request could lead directly to a lawsuit against Malaysia Airlines, Boeing, and several other potential parties depending on what information surfaces, and such a lawsuit would require Malaysia Airlines to take to American courts regarding the flight.

Litigation is also expected in China, as the majority of the plane's passengers were Chinese nationals.

www.breitbart.com...

Seems premature, but who knows who knows what???

You would think that filing to gain information would help prompt responses for the victim's families, but who knows?

Are there "gag orders"?

What are the authorities, including but not limited to attorneys, Boeing, governments, etc. telling the spokesmen?

Also, if you are willing to read:

The petition was filed on behalf of Dr. Januari Siregar, whose son was on board the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it disappeared on March 8.

Among the requests listed in the petition for discovery are demands that Boeing identify a person or company who has "evidence of findings of corrosion and fractures in the fuselage of the Boeing 777 fleet that could lead to catastrophic fatal depressurization of the cockpit," Kelly said.

The petition seeks details on elements of the plane's construction ranging from the makers of batteries on the plane to the person in charge of its operating manuals, Kelly said.

One section asked a judge to order the companies "to provide the identity of the person or company who is in possession of information pertaining to the training of the crew for catastrophic incidents including fire in the cockpit and sudden depressurization; the identity of the person or company who is in possession of the security practices of Malaysia Airlines; the identity of the person or company who provided training to the crew with regards to safety of the aircraft; the identity of the person or company who is in possession of the documents pertaining to Malaysia Airlines physical and psychological evaluations of the crew."

The legal documents also request that U.S. based experts be included in the search for the wreckage and bodies.

Kelly said a particular request was also made for the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, which has worked in the search for previous aviation and maritime disasters, to join the search with its underwater sonar vehicle. The nonprofit said on its website it has offered its expertise to the authorities responsible for the search in the southern Indian Ocean.

More @ abcnews.go.com... .com%2FBig-Peace%2F2014%2F03%2F25%2FFather-Of-Passenger-On-Missing-Malaysian-Flight-Sues-Airline-Boeing-In-Chicago

I feel so bad for the victim's families...especially given that due to the majority of Chinese, it was their only child!

I don't know what I would do in such circumstances.

I do not have life insurance on any of my children out of principle, & I doubt I would sue unless I knew all facts/evidence pointed to negligence in the end. Easy for me to speculate, but filing suits this early on cannot help promote the quest for truth.

edit on 27-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The part that I really don't understand is those incredible flying maneuvers the plane made. They were well outside recommended flying parameters set by Boeing and by rights the plane should have self destructed then and there, but it kept on flying for several hours.

Right at that point the plane may have depressurised through loss of a cargo door and everyone would have had hypoxia. Thing is, it nosedived real low and stayed low, suggesting that if the pilot were still alive he knew that the plane had lost pressure and was flying low because not only would he avoid radar detection, but the plane had no functioning air system after that. Its standard procedure to take a dive in altitude after a plane depressurises.

This incident has too much of the weird to be a standard pilot error or standard catastrophic systems failure type crash.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

There is nothing done that the plane couldn't have survived doing. The 45,000 foot climb is highly suspect, as is the speed of the dive back down from the supposed climb. They were at the edge of the radar range, using an old radar system, that has a 15,000 foot margin of error at that distance.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Not to be a spoil sport, but isn't there always information that remains somewhat classified in an official investigaton?

KISS.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Even so, the plane still climbed then nosedived. Even if the radar was inaccurate with altitude, it would still show a climb then a dive, would it not?

If it were a systems failure, it seems odd that the plane flew on for so long seemingly for no good reason. Normally they just fall out of the sky. I've seen many stories where the pilots have lost lift and rudder control but were still able to keep the plane flying using only engine throttle. They use air speed and difference in thrust to lose altitude when landing and to turn the plane. So, if it did go haywire and the pilots were able to recover to a stable flying speed, why did it not turn and make a landing attempt?

If it were hijacked, where are the groups claiming responsibility, why were there no demands made and why did it just disappear?

Nothing makes much sense at the moment.

edit on 27-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

My guess is this, they have known the entire time what the problem was, they're liars, hanging the story everyday. The families are victims like 5 times over.

One Love
Lucinda

ps They're refers to Malay Airlines, Malay government and all other governments involved.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

A plane is more than capable of climbing and then diving and surviving it perfectly fine. Even with severe damage to it. But I wouldn't put too much stock in the radar data. They may have climbed and dived a couple thousand feet, or it may have been as steep as they say. There's no telling.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's always easy to blame someone when they are not around, My feeling is the cargo and Sri Lanka the airport in Katunayake Sri Lanka is More than enough runway to handle the 777.

www.google.com...@7.1749455,79.8876549,5445m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x3ae2593cf65a1e9d:0xe13da4b400e2d38c

I hope the image comes out and Sri lanka was in the general direction as the plane turned. to me it's a guess but I feel it's there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Arken

The sealed evidence included air traffic control, radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

Something gone ...wrong this time....

edit on 27-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

17 members of the team who designed the TRON O/S [freeware] were onboard this flight in 85 then MICROSOFT came to power and the revolutionary chip died ??

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

How is it farcical and made up? No opinion either way, I just can't get your point without any actual verbiage?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
nuclear payload headed for nuclear summit.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

TheTalentedMrBryant

Not to be a spoil sport, but isn't there always information that remains somewhat classified in an official investigaton?

KISS.

There probably is in this case, since there is a military involvement. Thai and Malaysian military radar tracking systems might be 'sensitive' to those military, whether it is inferior or superior, they might not want others to know. Could be something else entirely, and you have to ask, were the Malay airline reps actually being incredibly honest, given that they were talking to the relatives. It's certainly a subject for debate, if just to get it out of the way. But I do recall that G.W.B's sitting at the 9/11 commission was done in camera, and if there are any transcripts, nobody is going to see them any day soon. The other side of the coin is that type of thing also makes anything like lawsuits etc, incredibly difficult.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

andy1972

Airport security recordings..?

Of what..or who ?

Who else was on the plane that shouldn't have been..

They goofed up the photocopies of the security photographs with the photoshopped legs. Perhaps there was a third person who was the mystery woman?

What other world-famous crimes and investigations have had the evidence sealed? Dr. Kelly, Sandy Hook, ... Seems to be a pattern there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

watchesfromwall
Of course nothing can be made public because:

The claim, filed on behalf of Dr. Januari Siregar in Cook County, Illinois, calls for Boeing and Malaysia Airlines to hand over any information that could indicate equipment malfunction or error that led to the plane crashing, ABC News reports. Siregar's son was on board Flight 370. It demands of the defendants "evidence of findings of corrosion and fractures in the fuselage of the Boeing 777 fleet that could lead to catastrophic fatal depressurization of the cockpit."

Yes, this must be an inference to the development problems with the 777. They had decompression/slow decompression problems on test in flight, if I have it right, and possibly around external structures due to fatigue of some kind. I must look up the piece I was looking at some days ago. The legal eagles, may just be going it the right way.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

As the aircraft age a few have seen cracks occur around the SATCOM antenna. The EAD only covered those with the antenna right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not that area and the antenna only sped the process up.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
Why am I not Surprised! The Mystery deepens!

Yes the old "sealed evidence" phase of the thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A meteorite impact is always a possibility, and should not be ruled out as well. Think about it, no time to react or contact Air Traffic Control because of the chaos immediately afterwards. The supposed accent and decent actions of the aircraft may have been a result of panic by the pilots once the pressure left the cabin, Just brainstorming here.

Oxygen masks could have allowed the Pilots a few minutes to maneuver, but I don't know the science behind all that when at those altitudes. Even a very tiny meteorite could have punctured that Plane and eventually destroyed it. Just something else to consider is all that I am saying. I really feel bad for the possible victims, as well as their families.

With that being said, Something tells me that the truth is most likely much more sinister though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

TheTalentedMrBryant

KISS.

Yes but one has to consider at some point it is just an easy excuse to be vague ect for any number of reasons even to protect against lawful lawsuits or any number of things.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Clearly they have been paid to keep their mouth shut. Unless someone counter offers.

Welcome to Malaysia, where any and all parts of the country is up for the right price. /sarcasm

Honestly, how could anyone expect Malaysian government to do the right thing, when they are corrupt beyond corrupt. They have purposely created racial divide within their own country. Continuously target the minority through racial policies, steal their wealth through BS taxes. And so on and so on. You only needs look at the the period in which the current ruling party has been in power to see the tip of the (corruption) iceberg.
edit on 27-3-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

As the aircraft age a few have seen cracks occur around the SATCOM antenna. The EAD only covered those with the antenna right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not that area and the antenna only sped the process up.

Yes, and funny enough, what I looked at said, as far as I can recall, only one 16 inch crack was found, but that there was corrosion on others in the same area, and more than that, it's not clear if Boeing had alerted airlines around the world, and I guess the FAA EAD is a local thing, (US) for local consumption, I could be wrong there though. There is the other thing about another aircraft trying to contact the plane and only hearing mumbles, etc. If that story is true, is there any reason to disbelieve that pilot?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join