It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

There's more to this story than what's being told, IMO. Besides the supposed evidence being given to us by "authorities," which by the way isn't tangible, we are left to presume what we are being told is the truth. However, without any physical evidence of actual wreckage we're still at square one.

But, instead of looking for the airplane and where it may be, let's look at inmarsat, viridium, Kosmotras, boeing, spaceX and freescale semiconductors. Hopefully soon I can post a thread relating to this.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

andy1972
What may have happened is, and remember this is just a theory, maybe the pilot, if he was as radical as they would like us to have, did indeed take control, he flipped and the Malaysians fearing this guy would ram it into the petrol towers in Kuala Lumpur, shot it down.

Now they don't want to explain it to the Chinese because of the repercussions.

The plane is hijacked and an Asian 911 is a possibility so it's shot down. This is indeed one of the more credible alternatives to the official narrative. Malaysian military, or their allies, or the west lending a hand pressed the fire button.

BUT, it's far fetched to imagine the Chinese, with all their recourses, would not learn the truth of such an incident. And when they found out they'd been lied to TSWHTF. You'd want to bring them into the fold ASAP, therefore, if the plane was really shot down, then you can bet the Chinese are part of the cover up.

Why would the Chinese cooperate? Because they're wise and know how to make a profitable deal.

What have they to gain from telling the truth? They create a situation in which the angered Chinese public will want them to retaliate in some way. The Chinese may get to swing their impressive military/financial dicks, but their's no real profit to be had, just the winding back of some trade corridors that are currently profitable to them.

Enter, perhaps the U.S. to broker a deal - the world keeps quiet, helping to cover this up, a serious diplomatic/trade/military incident that would benefit no one is avoided and of course China is compensated for their loss. How? Via trade agreements i'd imagine.

China have more to gain from being a part of such a cover-up, than from exposing such a cover-up.

Maybe one should keep an eye on coming alterations to trade agreements between East and West, as well as China and Malaysia.

ETA: Crazy theory of the day: In this narrative it's even possible that China saw the opportunity for leverage over Malaysia and created this scenario themselves, perhaps being luckily on hand to shoot down the plane and save Kuala Lumper with a Chinese ship or sub that just happened to be in the South China Sea?!! But for this there needs to be something specific they want from Malaysia - perhaps territoy? I dunno; without good motive it's definitely a crazy theory...

edit on 28-3-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

BeReasonable
reply to post by kathat

i very much doubt the airline would do this to themselves. It stinks of of a gov op or at the very least a gov cover up for something that went very wrong, like TWA800...

A little research will show that the Airlines are partially if not mostly OWNED by the government bearing the same name. :-(

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If they CAN'T tell us why the plane went down, that leaves only three options and they are all in connection with national security -
1 - Military action.
2 - Terrorism.
3 - Espionage.

Option 3 doesn't really enter, but as it covers aspects of national security i had to put it down.

Engine failure is covered by national security.

If the pilot was a "Jihadist in the closet" who flipped and hijacked the plane with a view to another 9/11, maybe that would be covered as the case would still be open and there are still arrests to be made.

If it is the case, that could also include the Malaysians bringing it down over the ocean with a missile or two, which could account for the lack of debris.

As it's an international incident, it would be covered by national security.

Either way, i still think they're buying time.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well obviously.
they've been hindering the investigation since they took there sweet ass time to alert anyone about the jets disappearance.

the families deserve to know what was on the plane, where it went and who authorized it!

the last place the plane went, is the Southern Indian Ocean! especially with its secret cargo.

id fully support the public refusing to ever fly with them again until they released all the information, even if it sends them broke!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

VoidHawk
I've been watching all the threads and some of the msm etc, and I cant help but notice this incident seems designed to cause reaction.

I'm wondering if the plain simply had some kind of failiure and fell into the ocean, and now its being used to manipulate the minds of the masses. "Never let a disaster go to waste" .. or something like that.

It's had world wide msm coverage! and that doesn't happen unless someone says it should happen!

They are throwing all sorts of theories up in the air. The latest one is that the oxygen hose for the pilots turned into a cutting torch.

There is also a report in the daily mail about how the search for wreckage of the North Korean missile launch in 2012 revealed that the components came from the UK. Strange time to bring this up.

I do wonder about the 40 unused seats on the aircraft that were reserved for cargo. Assuming that a single passenger weighs 80 kg on average, then there are 3 tons of cargo on that plane - which amounts to 3 cubic meters of water. But since heavy metals like gold or silver are 17 times more dense that water, that would only require 3/17 cubic meters of metal. A suitcase shaped box of gold coins would be 80cm x 50cm x 50cm. Maybe a couple of those would account for the weight difference.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Where is the missing plane Malaysia??? Stop this s**t and tell us what's going on.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So, in the end Uri Geller didnt come up with the goods then..or maybe he did, either way we'll never know.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see a lot of peoPle bagging MA and Malaysia gov.I think they are are copping an unfair wrap over this affair. From what I can tell they have been trying to keep control of info so that they aren't misinforming the public or the victims of the family... They dont want to lead them down the garden path. Now where it gets interesting and the rumors start is a) media not getting enough interesting info, so exaggerating b) people going rogue and theorizing to the media.

In reality to find debris 3 weeks after when you consider the destination of the flight and it's apparent resting place.. Pretty damn impressive in my my mind.

Once again this sealed evidence could be related to a criminal investigation in which case if there are baddies at large they may not be able to speak.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

kathat
No public evidence, then I suggest NOBODY use their AIRLINE EVER GAIN. Put them out of business.

HELL YES! PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS WORLD! I never used them but never will. Why risk my life flying for some 3rd world airline who let all the world in the dark about an airliner "crash". Is that what it was, oh wait, that's not available for public knowledge.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My idea, If the pilot told the Government he was going to crash that 777 into those two giant towers their country is so famous for. Well TPTB cannot let that happen, a plane bigger than the ones on 911 hitting a building like the Towers & then the towers not fall down. They sure would have a mess on there hands. So would Americans toward our Government about 911. A can of worms opened that could not be closed. I feel they shot the plane down or forced it down. Regardless, they have the controll, we do not. Truth is we have no idea what the hell their doing over there in that ocean. For all we know they could be boating the debris in as we speak.
edit on 28-3-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As mystery deepened over the fate of the Boeing 777 and its 239 passengers and crew, most of them Chinese, it became clear that highly classified military technology might hold the key. But the investigation became deadlocked over the reluctance of others to share sensitive data, a reticence that appeared to harden as the search area widened.

Hmm

www.straitstimes.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Normally this crap only goes down when something like a nuke sub has sunk and someones very desperate to get their gear off or destroy it before anyone gets their hands on it.

Whatever was on that plane, if it is a case of a whatever, they want enough time to get it off, sink it forever or damage it so it can't be replaced or rebuilt.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

It's funny to think that even with the most sophisticated global spying network, when it really counts the system fails.

It got shot down, but Sshhh you can't tell the relatives. They might ask some uncomfortable questions.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting forgive me for posting but i had to as this disappearance of this malaysia airline reminds me of an video game teaser in which the game had being canned two years back, i will be making a thread soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I agree that this missing airline event seems more like a media-government generated story line every day. And TPTB apparently want this story dominating the news cycle, despite Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Obamacare fiascos....I suspect this is a big diversion to keep eyes away from Obama's grand failures around the world...and the fact that other countries are finally realizing our emperor has no clothes.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think they (US? China?) shot this plane down shortly after the plane diverted from its intended course. Nobody wants to admit killing a plane full of innocent people...and it's taken awhile to agree on an "official" story. In the meantime, this story dominates world news, taking away from more pressing calamities (Ukraine, Syria, Iran nukes, Obamacare failure, IRS scandal, Dem scandals, etc.)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What could be so sensitive, that they would not release it?
This somehow gets more and more interesting, and I still doubt they are really searching in the right area for this plane. Wether it be intended or not.
Unless they pick up proof, I will not believe anything and I can't believ they know where the debries are, but have not yet picked something up.

We will probably never know the truth and even if it was a technical failure, how will we ever know why the plane made the turn? I mean a blackbox only records 2 hours, the plane flew several more hours after the turn.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been covered here, but aircraft investigations tend to withhold a lot of information while the case is on-going. This happens in military aviation all the time. When that KC-135 went down in Kyrgyzstan last year, even other members of the USAF did not get word about how it went down until early THIS year. Yes, even if it's something as simple as mechanical failure + pilot error (not really simple, I guess, but not malicious), investigations take a long time and they're strict about withholding information.

I imagine it'd be even more so here because of the magnitude of the event and the number of people involved. I agree with them in that it is better to not say anything at all than to give potentially incorrect information.

Or it could also be a gov. cover up/false flag/terrorism/whatever.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If the pilot was intending to barter a release, you'd think he'd do so over open comm, just for the publicity & self-security.

The FACT there wasn't any open comm messages leads one to think the pilot had intentions which were surreptitious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join