It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

95 year old WW2 vet with walker tased, shot to death by police

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Sure they have their own reasons but that doesn't mean they're justified. Another case from last year is when a female officer tasered an 11 y/o autistic naked girl. Cops now a days shoot first & then ask questions.

As already mentioned before, once you call the cops it's now completely out of your hands. You no longer have a say, you are now just a by stander. Why did they called the cops on an elderly man? Because he was getting to aggressive with staff & refusing surgery? They can't handle an old man? The staff & police should be shamed & brought under investigation.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A little Googling will confirm that indeed this is a tragedy that actually happened. The cops said he had a knife, but everyone else disagrees. But even if he did have a knife, he's still a 95 year old in a walker. You don't need to be Bruce Lee to avoid a stabbing from a guy you can keep away with a brisk walk.

(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Worst headline ever contender: WW2 hero refuses medical care, so cops kill him in his nursing home

So this makes me a little suspicious about the rest of it too. (Can't listen to the vid at work.)

(post by Mamatus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yes because two wrongs always make a right.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

from beginning to end, the cops involved are COMPLETE COWARDS.

BADGES are REDCOATS..

time is ticking REDCOATS!! Reckoning will hopefully come soon.

(post by doubletap removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

doubletap
reply to post by HanzHenry

This is why I always let out a little cheer whenever I hear of a cop dying . Not a single tear should ever be shed whenever one of these enemies of freedom die.

Would you cheer if a cop died saving your life or your child's life?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Of course not. Then again, I wouldnt cheer if an asteroid came down on my head.

The odds of each of those happening are roughly the same.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Mamatus

The policemen could have easily defused the situation and kept everyone safe by locking the room and letting the old man fall asleep. Instead they chose to take a violent action which resulted in capital 'M' murder.

My judgement: 20 years, maximum security prison in North Korea, hard labor, no parole.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

doubletap

Of course not. Then again, I wouldnt cheer if an asteroid came down on my head.

The odds of each of those happening are roughly the same.

So you only came here to bash the police then.

And those odds are nowhere being "roughly" the same.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

thesaneone

So you only came here to bash the police then.

And those odds are nowhere being "roughly" the same.

I am not here to bash them. They do a good enough job of making themselves look like jackasses.

I simply said not a single tear should be shed every time one of those creatures dies.

I've never been arrested and had exactly 1 ticket in more than 20 years of driving, so it isnt a personal "i hate pigs" type situation. They are enemies of freedom, and deserve to be treated as such.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

doubletap

I've never been arrested and had exactly 1 ticket in more than 20 years of driving, so it isnt a personal "i hate pigs" type situation. They are enemies of freedom, and deserve to be treated as such.

So then if they are "enemies of freedom" then please give me an example of how your freedom has been attacked by the police.

Was it because you got a ticket once?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I agree.

I just watched the video of an officer shooting an old man for grabbing his cane out of his truck.

It's sad when Leo's rules of engagement are more lax than the MILITARY.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Mamatus

WHAT? You are right man we should turn the other cheek. Oh wait it's that attitude that has brought us to this level of police abuse in the first place.

Cops want to yell about how dangerous their jobs are and they justify such abuse because of it. I say fine, lets make it just as dangerous as they pretend it is. Were it not for fearing jail I would watch all three cops bleed out slowly and eat a hamburger while doing it.

I am putting people that make statements like yours in a special category, one reserved for worthless eaters and cowards.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

thesaneone

So then if they are "enemies of freedom" then please give me an example of how your freedom has been attacked by the police.

Was it because you got a ticket once?

Actually I beat that ticket after proving the speed limit was invalid

As for what freedoms have been attacked...

How about the freedom to drive down the road without wondering if the cops will pull me over and seize the large amounts of cash I carry for my business under civil asset seizure laws?

How about the freedom to not be stopped at ridiculous "checkpoints" to be questioned without cause?

We could ask 2 asian women what freedoms they lost when psychotic cops shot their truck up thinking they were a large black man.

We could the families of innocent people murdered by cops what freedoms they lost when cops acted like a bunch of lunatics.

How about we ask people in Boston what freedoms they lost when cops broke in to their homes while searching for someone?

Are you sure this is really a debate to get in to?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Doubletap, We are both feeding the troll. He could not be anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Cowards?

I am not afraid of the police.

Just like you I have an opinion, but to wish death on someone that you fear is no better then some police that abuse their power.

But continue to fear the police and put down people that disagree with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Since you're in AZ, by chance are you in Maricopa County?

If so, do you believe the actions of the MCSO are 100% within the law and constitutional?

/grew up in Scottsdale.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join