It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

95 year old WW2 vet with walker tased, shot to death by police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now hear this...

The over the top posting needs to come to an immediate halt...

This is a highly charged topic, reprehensible might be a better description... But it doesn't excuse violations of the Terms & Conditions...

Please keep this in mind, post within the T & C or not at all...

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Mamatus

Cowards?
I am not afraid of the police.
Just like you I have an opinion, but to wish death on someone that you fear is no better then some police that abuse their power.
But continue to fear the police and put down people that disagree with you.

Where the hell did I say I fear the police? I said I fear going to jail. Big difference. When you warp someones words to serve your own purposes your opinion is worth poop.

Had to add: I don't have a problem with cops (one recently let me go at 110 in a 55) I have a problem with cowards, and trolls.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Isn't this story months old now...or has this happened again..

The last story was an old man who wouldn't take his meds...the police said he had a knife and a shoe horn, they shot him with bean bags and he died..Chicago Times 2013. This is old news..

There are numerous threads here on ATS covering this subject.
edit on PM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

No I'm in Pinal county.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Mamatus

Had to add: I don't have a problem with cops (one recently let me go at 110 in a 55) I have a problem with cowards, and trolls.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

Lol, so now you have no problem with the police because you got out of a reckless driving ticket but in your other post you wish them all harm, and I'm the troll.

(post by Mamatus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I used to talk to WW2 vets that would come in to my workplace. About 5 years ago, I noticed that I just wasn't seeing them like I used to...which was all the time. Now, it's pretty rare for me to see any at all, and that makes me sad. It makes me sad, because when I would shake their hand, and thank them for their service, their eyes would light up. They'd stand a little taller, and most of them couldn't contain a smile. It made them feel good, and it made me feel good. It was genuine honor, and respect, for these veterans who gave everything. And, even if they came back in one piece, they gave away more than they should have ever been asked to give.

So this story hits me hard. It disgusts me, and that's all I will say. The cops deserve to be taken out and shot by our current military officers, or enlisted men. I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers for that duty, it was legal.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, I just don't know what to say! The police have stated that he was armed with a 12" butcher knife...please, will somebody tell me in all seriousness where a 95 year old is going to get a 12" butcher knife in time to counter an attack from the cops? The paramedics who tended to the old fellow didn't see a knife, and surely, if he did have a knife he would have brandished it at them as well...so those Park Forest cops are utter contemptible liars!

They have killed this fellow and are now cowardly trying to besmirch the old chaps character to justify their actions and be exonerated of any blame. Only in America where the absurd is adjuged as normal!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Where i come from we take of our own business and you never call the cops.
its just making a bad situation worse

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

thesaneone

doubletap
reply to post by HanzHenry

This is why I always let out a little cheer whenever I hear of a cop dying . Not a single tear should ever be shed whenever one of these enemies of freedom die.

Would you cheer if a cop died saving your life or your child's life?

Maybe not you, but I think it is reasonable to assume that the cops that died to save lives would not be among cops like these that "feared" for their safety from a 95 year old man or many other instances of cops killing others fearing for their lives.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Then please stop with the nasty private message you sent me.

Nowhere did I stick up for these cops, I just made a comment about what you said.

Of course there are bad cops but there are more nice cops out there, violence will not solve these kinds of problems but talking about each issue can help solve some of those problem officers.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

im one and im a very nice man and havnt killed or hurt any one.

Then explain to us what kind of threat warranted the use a Taser or Bean Bags on a 95 year old man that is for all purpose crippled?

I understand and have meet a few good officers of the law, but is a office of the law above the law when they make decision's that could have extreme effects one way or the other?

Are Law enforcements trustee's who have the authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of protecting the community to its established laws. Do they not work for those in that community, city or county or state?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It beggars belief, the Park forest police actually came, left and returned with shields. The initial people on the ground were paramedics, and it was they who called the police. So here, you have an almost 96 year old man who wobble walked with a Zimmer, and who, according to the home staff and his own family had no knife in his room, was tased, and then shot with bean bags while sitting in a chair...sitting in a chair?? WhereTF is he going to recoil to? What's wrong with these police. It beggars belief too, that some people struggle with the obvious and just say there had to be a reason, or that someone is telling porky's

More reading,

articles.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join