It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Witnesses saw the plane in the Maldives.

I don't think that is a fact, just speculation.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The distance involved is hurting the search efforts. There are three P-3 Orions and two long range private/commercial aircraft searching.

The P-3s can only stay on station for about two hours before they have to RTB due to fuel. The other two can stay for roughly five hours.
edit on 3/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.srilankaguardian.org...
Everyone looking into this plane and the disappearance of flight MH 370 needs to read this well written page of imformation contained in the news link.The fact is, that a large amount of Lipos carried in the cargo hold could have literally cut this plane in half in the air, not to mention that is was nearly full of fuel at the time.
I believe that some debris from the plane will eventually be found.
This fits with what I know about the scenario so far and with the flight behavior of the plane as well.
Although I do not rule out terrorism, I believe the source of the plane's destruction was an explosion caused by the cargo that it carried.

edit on 22-3-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

bluemooone2
The fact is, that a large amount of Lipos carried in the cargo hold could have literally cut this plane in half in the air, not to mention that is was nearly full of fuel at the time.

However the real fact is telemetry shows that the aircraft was airborne 7+ hours after take off (8:11 UTC) so this theory is irrelevant.

edit on 22-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Zaphod58
please view this you tube video

I think this may answer a few questions not all but a few.
Also remember the cargo and the designers on board ,the political association of the Pilot to the opposition leader in Malaysia
The list goes on and the hole gets deeper.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seems the video is having trouble.

www.youtube.com...

Hope it shows up above this line so you can copy and paste it in

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Caspian234

Wow. That's almost completely unreadable.

The FMS and FCC are overridable. Adam Air 574 had nothing to do with the autopilot being hacked. It was accidentally disconnected. Not the first time it happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Pine Gap has over the horizon radar facilities. It is interesting that the RAAF were searching right next to the area where these objects were seen. They obviously have some reason to believe the plane is down there but don't want to say why they think that. Also the RAAF sounded pretty confident that something to do with the plane had been found by the satellites even though they were being cautious.

1) I think they know where it is but cant pick up the signal because of the depth of ocean it is in
2) They know where it is but are waiting to announce it for some Illuminati special event/auspicious sacrifice day.
edit on 23/3/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Pine Gap doesn't have OTH.

You're thinking of JORN.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Asked whether Australia had picked up any signals consistent with the aircraft on its Jindalee Operational Radar Network, which covers large swathes of the southern Indian Ocean, Leonie Kolmar, a spokeswoman for the Australian Defence Department, said the department “won’t be providing comment” on the military surveillance system.

Even if the aircraft flew within the range of Australia’s JORN radar system, it’s possible that it wouldn’t have been picked up, according to Andrew Davies, a senior analyst at the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, a government-funded think tank.

The range the radar reaches “depends on the state of the ionosphere,” the atmospheric layer that long-range radar systems use to help detect objects beyond the horizon, he said. The early morning hours when the aircraft may have passed within range “is a difficult time” for such systems, he said. “The atmosphere is starting to warm up and the ionosphere is a bit turbulent.”

In addition, the technology is designed to detect objects moving towards Australia. “Things that are moving towards or away from the radar are much easier to detect than things that are moving sideways” as the Malaysian Air plane appears to have traveled, he said.

Link

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

There is nothing to detect if it is near Australia. The ELT stops after 48 hours, and the recorders have about a two mile range.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
A French satellite has now seen potential debris in the Southern corridor.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Lies lies lies lies lies. If you are gonna trust what comes out of mainstream media then straight away your information is wrong. Its even funnier that since this plane has been missing there has pretty much been a media black out of whats been happening in Ukraine. And if they do mention the Ukraine issue on tv it on tv its usually a 30 second clip of westonised manipulation of making us want to hate russians.mean while they put a 10 minute news story on mis directional information on this missing plane. The information has no solid foundation. For all we know it could of been a plane that went missing 50 years ago? Or planted there as a cover up. Im sorry but after the amount of coverups that have happen in the pass why should this incident be any different?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Abavs

I know my spelling is bad but its a little hard to check and fix spelling mistakes when you are writing S.A's on ats from your phone while sitting on a bus.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All this time, money and effort to locate junk or flotsam in the Indian Ocean.

Let's go by what is supposedly true:

1. That the left turn was per-programmed into the flight management system prior to the final communication by the co-pilot.
2. That there was no indication that there was any issue prior to falling off radar.
3. That the aircraft was heading towards the Adaman Islands and supposedly not far behind SIA68 when the last radar contact was made.
4. That the aircraft continued to ping for about 7 hours.

Why then would anyone entertain a catastrophic destruction of the aircraft.
What explains the climb above 40,000 feet?
If the pilot was intent on committing suicide, why would he fly, apparently, with the co-pilots awareness, for 7 hours in the other direction?

This thing stinks to high heaven and I think the MSM has put out enough disinfo to get people looking in multiple directions.

I believe the passengers were killed by depressurizing the cabin and climbing to 45,000 feet, and that the plane hid behind SIA68 and is now in another country.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

This is not it.

It is flotsam.

Whatever the MSM is selling now is a lie.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

So, don't listen to the MSM, because they are lying, but they are right that the aircraft performed an impossible climb to an altitude it couldn't reach. Because apparently flying 10,000 feet lower wouldn't kill them.
edit on 3/23/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Freenrgy2

So, don't listen to the MSM, because tgey are lying, but they are right that the aircraft performed an impossible climb to an altitude it couldn't reach. Because apparently flying 10,000 feet lower wouldn't kill them.

Good point.

Freenrgy2, if we shouldn't trust the MSM then where is the 40K foot climb coming from, or anything else we think we know about MH370 for that matter?

The MSM isn't going to tell the truth ALL the time, but so far the only other source on this story is people who claim to be able to talk to aliens, all of whom claim contradictory things to be true, naturally.

EDIT: OK so some of the info like the phone call to the pilot and the USA base on Diego Garcia aren't MSM as far as I know, but seem like leads worth investigating
edit on 23-3-2014 by Vasteel because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Here's the thing. Neither you nor I have been privy to any information that has been reported. The 40,000+ feet was supposed data from a radar detection. How accurate is it, I don't know.

I think the Indian Ocean search is nothing but a wild goose chase.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Abavs
reply to post by bellagirl

Lies lies lies lies lies. If you are gonna trust what comes out of mainstream media then straight away your information is wrong. Its even funnier that since this plane has been missing there has pretty much been a media black out of whats been happening in Ukraine.

Yes that's right, total media blackout.

BBC World top stories from last week. How much mention of MH370 vs how much mention of Ukraine?

You seem to have a very funny idea of how the media works. If any media outlet had any sniff of concrete information about this flight they would be all over it. We are not in the days of communist state-controlled media. Newspapers and TV channels are fighting for survival today because of competition from free online news, and you really think they would cover something up rather than claim the biggest scoop of the year?

I worked for a national newspaper for many years (copyediting) and I can assure you that any of the reporters there would have given their eye teeth to be the first to uncover what happened to this flight. Suggesting that all of the independent and intensely competitive media organisations out there would be complicit in some kind of cover-up is ridiculous.

Peel off the tinfoil and enter the real world.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join