It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

ANNED
I am going with the onboard fire.

That would account for the plane rising to 45,000 feet as the passengers left there seats and went to the back of the plane away from the fire coming through the floor.

Then as the passengers and crew died from lack of oxygen due to a burned through hull so did the fire.

The pilots had already started turning back and when the passengers and crew died the planes autopilot just followed the last set coarse till the plane ran out of fuel.

As the plane ran out of fuel the autopilot would sill have kept it level and maybe a little nose up because of the trim being off from the passengers being in the back of the plane and it would have pancaked in the water without breaking up in little pieces.

edit on 21-3-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

Does a plane work like that? If everyone runs to the back would it go up? I would think the pilot could correct for this quicker than allowing the plane to hit 45K feet.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It would if you didn't load cargo right and it shifted backwards. That happened to the National Cargo 747 at Bagram Air Base. Passengers though, no.

I'm doubtful they made 45,000 honestly. Between the weight at that point and the range from the radar, it would be easy to misintetperate it.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It would if you didn't load cargo right and it shifted backwards. That happened to the National Cargo 747 at Bagram Air Base. Passengers though, no.

I'm doubtful they made 45,000 honestly. Between the weight at that point and the range from the radar, it would be easy to misintetperate it.

Hmmm....well that poses another interesting question. If the cargo was largely consisting of these batteries people are claiming, what if they shifted?

I read somewhere that Malaysian official are now starting to say that the cargo was these batteries. If that was the case, and they were not properly secured, or one started to burn, I guess it could have burned through a hold strap and allowed the cargo to shift violently.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

siddharth
why didn't you use any of your UAVs or mid-air-refuelable helicopters to get there

Because it is 1,500 miles to the nearest land, you do not send helicopters on 3,000 mile round trips.

A 5th grader can question these things. Stop thinking we are stupid!

And the same 5th grader probably would have understood basic geography by looking at a map.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Zaphod58

Hmmm....well that poses another interesting question. If the cargo was largely consisting of these batteries people are claiming, what if they shifted?

I read somewhere that Malaysian official are now starting to say that the cargo was these batteries. If that was the case, and they were not properly secured, or one started to burn, I guess it could have burned through a hold strap and allowed the cargo to shift violently.

i read that if these batteries caught on fire then it was impossible to put it out...... excuse my ignorance but if thats the case wouldnt it still be burning somewhere?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Cydonia2012

Vasa Croe

Zaphod58

i read that if these batteries caught on fire then it was impossible to put it out...... excuse my ignorance but if thats the case wouldnt it still be burning somewhere?

That or it would have gone down a LOT quicker than they say it did. If 1000 batteries caught on fire this plane would have burned up pretty fast.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Objects were spotted, but nothing was either found or confirmed to be from 370.

Title is misleading, much like the MSM coverage of this fiasco.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My dad has flown planes his entire career. He started out flying for fedex(or ups), then private planes & now has a high senority with a well known airline. He says all this is bull & this is a very big deal.

That plane was high jacked by someone who knew what they were doing. I don't appreciate the press throwing the captian of MH370 under the bus either. They found a scape goat & they are running with it and I feel horrible for his family.

By the way.... I don't know why the media is trying to make a big deal out of his flight simulator. Every single pilot (or everyone that I've known) has one and practices on it. From what I understand, or at least at one point in my dad's career he was required to. He got into it as well, got a joystick and some other accessories to make it more fun.... Or real... Whatever.

Also, why is the media making it a big deal about how he had certian airstrips planned into his simulator. Pilots like to fly all around and practice everywhere on those things. I, myself have tried and made some extremely unsuccessful landings at some exotical airports.

I believe the US is deeply involved. I don't know what the intentions are but I doubt the plane will ever be "found" publicly. I believe the possible wreckage found is lies.

Also interesting about the Trident Security group who were guarding the cargo on 370 both "overdosing" when they get back on their ship at the same time. These men looked healthy and I don't see heroin addict when I look at their pictures.

It's just a shame that this is how our government treats us.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What a crazy story...it's like an episode of 24!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

xxPUSH0Noo
Also interesting about the Trident Security group who were guarding the cargo on 370 both "overdosing" when they get back on their ship at the same time. These men looked healthy and I don't see heroin addict when I look at their pictures.

What!? wow- I hadn't read that. Can you post a link to the story and/or picture? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

LifeNautProject
What a crazy story...it's like an episode of 24!

Or a real-life Lost

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmm

It's not misleading.

Objects were found during the search for the plane.

The title, nor anyone has said that the objects are from MH370.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

Yes, it is. Images I pulled this morning (3/21/2014) are of an aircraft in the Bay of Bengal, with a massive debris field. I have put the images on my 'public' here but am unable to put them on this thread for some reason. I believe this woman saw the same thing I am. How can we get someone to look at these images? The island is Little Andaman Island and the plane images are off the west side of the island.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Click on a picture and copy the url and paste in a post.

A small window should open with hints as to how to do it.
edit on 3/21/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

linda1mom
reply to post by heartache

Yes, it is. Images I pulled this morning (3/21/2014) are of an aircraft in the Bay of Bengal, with a massive debris field. I have put the images on my 'public' here but am unable to put them on this thread for some reason. I believe this woman saw the same thing I am. How can we get someone to look at these images? The island is Little Andaman Island and the plane images are off the west side of the island.

Linda, wasn't this already clarified earlier in the thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTalentedMrBryant

I don't really know because I've been off here all day...where was the clarification, about what number thread? I don't want to be bringing up things that were already done.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please look at this link.
Linda
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great...that URL doesn't come up here...
Jesus!
try this one

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join