It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
looks like ice....

where are those photos coming from ?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

These aren't live images.

One even says Copyright 2009.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Keep in mind that all around these images is a vast debris field, that is simply too large to get in image.
So, if you've already seen these somewhere today, I apologize. I just took them myself Friday morning.
Linda

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

It is a program copyright.
Unfortunately, these images do match with the Malaysian woman who claims to be on a flight and saw the this for herself.
Whether or not it turns out to be the flight, wouldn't it make sense to look into it? And no...there is no ice in these images.
I don't know if there is much ice near this region at any time. Some images have triangular shapes, some long, some round, etc.
Since no one else has come close...is it really that much of a stretch to think...maybe?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Also, no...they aren't live images but they could certainly be from the days directly following the crash. I'm not saying it is Flt. 370...but who's to say it isn't?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

Has it ever occurred to you that you might just be looking at 2009 images of the never ending cycle of debris left over from the 2004 Banda Ache Tsunami.

edit on 22-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
10 degrees north of equator - doubtful it's ice.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

linda1mom
Also, no...they aren't live images but they could certainly be from the days directly following the crash. I'm not saying it is Flt. 370...but who's to say it isn't?

linda1mom, I think you need to calm down and take a deep breath.
Your images have no relevant data and you don't appear to accept any other theories which might challenge your own.
All I can ascertain from your posts is that you're here to cause a 'diversion' from other investigating minds on ATS!
Your theories are hard to believe, and when you state that you could be wrong about your assertions, you still insist on bombarding this thread with images and theories that contain no data from which others could investigate their validity.
Give it a rest!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

No.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

How condescending and arrogant.
The point is to try and help in any way, so if 'bombarding' is the way to get someone to look at the possibility that there was a real starting point at which a tragedy occurred, then so be it.
I hardly need to calm down. I simply placed images on here to show others per request and if you can't deal with it, go read a book.
Instead of demeaning the solid efforts of another to assist where no one has yet succeeded, be glad there are those who will look to find what others may miss...and be glad it isn't your loved ones on that flight. You'd wish for someone to look tirelessly...wouldn't you?
Have a pleasant day.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And as far as 'accepting' other possibilities? I have witnessed people putting scenarios from alien intervention to Diego...and I have enough class to let people have their own opinion without fear of berating by some n'er do well.
Unreal.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It isn't.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Coordinates are right on the images which as stated, are not todays'.
If people don't know how to use them, show them to someone who does. Or try googleearth.
Enough said.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join