It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
looks like ice....

where are those photos coming from ?

They are from an alternative digital satellite site called mapbox, and the screen shots shown are from the Bay of Bengal, so not ice. They are not clouds either, l have looked at the site, and clouds create black shadows on the sea.
www.mapbox.com.../10.9137/92.7574

This is the site.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

linda1mom
reply to post by heartache

Yes, it is. Images I pulled this morning (3/21/2014) are of an aircraft in the Bay of Bengal, with a massive debris field. I have put the images on my 'public' here but am unable to put them on this thread for some reason. I believe this woman saw the same thing I am. How can we get someone to look at these images? The island is Little Andaman Island and the plane images are off the west side of the island.

On that particular site, the co-ordinates come up on the left hand side box, further down is a box where you can give them a message, and send it to them. They will do the rest if it is something to follow up.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

linda1mom
And as far as 'accepting' other possibilities? I have witnessed people putting scenarios from alien intervention to Diego...and I have enough class to let people have their own opinion without fear of berating by some n'er do well.
Unreal.

So what exactly is a "n'er"?

I don't know about you, but I would be a little afraid that someone might take that as a contraction of a very specific racial slur. You should probably change it, but that's just my advice.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

heartache

They are from an alternative digital satellite site called mapbox, and the screen shots shown are from the Bay of Bengal, so not ice. They are not clouds either, l have looked at the site, and clouds create black shadows on the sea.
www.mapbox.com.../10.9137/92.7574

This is the site.

It may be an alternative site but you are still looking at the same imagery that is presented right now on google maps, bing maps, tomnod, etc. etc. etc... All of which has already been looked at, analyzed and declassified by the US gov. Then and only then are the images sold to mapbox and every other site. So that means that even if these photos came from yesterday someone with a much higher resolution already looked at them and determined there was no plane.

edit on 22-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Fair enough, I even starred you for the explanation.

But it still could be taken the wrong way in the context the poster used.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

edit on 22-3-2014 by linda1mom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

They aren't impossible to put out. Very difficult but not impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Cargo on a commercial flight can't shift. They load it in baggage containers that go in the hold. They will partially fill containers to ensure the hold is full.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Rob48
reply to post by Caspian234

As I said earlier, the idea of "diverting attention" away from other news is just silly. The world can handle more than one news story at a time!

Keeping Ukraine out of the headlines? I don't think so...

edit on 21-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

I don't recall my post was referring/implying to the events in the Ukraine

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Let me see if i understand this correctly.
Two pieces of the plane have been floating around since it disappeared over a week ago..they find them floating in the sea, and just when they go to collect them...they sink..after floating for more than a week..right..nothing odd there then.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

They don't know if they sank... They could have sunk or they could have drifted further out, or drifted further out and then sank. And you're right, there isn't anything odd about it. They have to fly planes out to survey the area and perth is something like 2600km away. That leaves 3 hours of flight time over the search area before they have to return and refuel, and the first day of new searches (after the announcement of the debris photos) was hindered by bad weather and visibility. Plenty of opportunity in between search times and refueling to lose site of the debris and have it drift further out from it's originally identified location, or have it sink before you can spot it in those conditions.
edit on 22-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

Linda, it has already been established that this is old imagery. It's the same imagery that appears on Bing and Yahoo Maps. It is nowhere close to being live. It is not even from this year.

A couple of days ago you were claiming that the images were changing to reflect current weather conditions. Well two days later that little white cloud is still in exactly the same spot over Little Andaman island.

Please, I appreciate the effort you have gone to but it is totally pointless looking for debris on images that are years old.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

andy1972
Let me see if i understand this correctly.
Two pieces of the plane have been floating around since it disappeared over a week ago..they find them floating in the sea, and just when they go to collect them...they sink..after floating for more than a week..right..nothing odd there then.

Of course it's not odd. The possible objects were spotted on satellite images several days ago. So they only have a rough idea where to look- they could have drifted hundreds of miles. Do you really think it's easy to spot an object 20 metres long in the ocean, with poor visibility, from the air?

If it were that simple then nobody would ever go missing at sea. Stop trying to see conspiracy where there is none. When your socks go missing do you blame aliens or the CIA?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It's all a little too convenient if you ask me. And all the while heavily armed American ships are steaming down there at full speed with SEALs on board. Don't be surprised if one of those Australian planes "crashes" soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reeltroof

What SEALs. Navy ships don't carry them if they aren't on a mission, and then it is usually a sub.

Oh right. They are on a mission to bring down planes of our closest ally in that part of the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They seem to be( most likely) on a wild goose chase looking there so far south. Maybe to waste time to let the black box be unsalvageable?
I'll throw out the three scenarios I think are most likely and where the plane might be if it happened that way.
Scenario One: The pilot or pilots are paid off to hijack the plane with the help of accomplices on board. They slowly change course so as not to panic passengers and pitch a made up story as they ascend in altitude. They then depressurize the cabin but have oxygen masks and tanks and survive after everyone else is dead. They then fly over the Indian Ocean at low altitude with the transponders off and have technology that jammed cell phones. Where do they head? This is how I think it may have went down. Black ops in a helicopter from Diego Garcia or a waiting boat near the Maldives wait for them to fly by and pick them up when they bail out by parachute. Witnesses saw the plane in the Maldives. If the plane is in the water, that's where it is. Now it would be ironic if a waiting ship or aircraft blew up the plane with a missile or the hijackers were left to be eaten by sharks or got a .45 to the head. No loose ends. Why did they do it? The Freescale Teleconductor 20 knew too much and were a risk.
Scenario 2: The pilot or pilots hijack the plane with the help of accomplices. Iranian accomplices. They kill everyone on board as described in scenario one but fly to Pakistan or a landing point in an ex soviet republic near Afghanistan. They then refuel or are waiting with the plane hidden. The ones who ordered it are either Iran or Russia( most likely) . Their plan: Use the jet to deliver a nuke into Israel and detonate it. Stir up a new cold war, east versus west with the moslem nations acting as pawns for Russia. Maybe our shadow government wants a new cold war and is working with Russia, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd be even expecting it.
Or they somehow managed to incapacitate the passengers and just wanted the Freescale Teleconductor 20 and have kidnapped them. That's a third scenario . But the climb to 45,000 feet seems to point to them wanting the passengers dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There may be some incompetence and cover up to save face or money in this event but I think the search personnel (ship and aircraft) are the most likely to not fall into that category. I do believe that group of people is very dedicated to the job. And it does not seem to be a simple task when a person take a realistic look at it.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

The Air France 447 recorders were recovered and decoded after two YEARS under water.

The 45,000 feet is a bad data point. They couldn't climb that high without struggling and almost immediately stalling.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Freescale Semiconductor, not Teleconductor. And as far as I can see, the Malaysian operation is mostly involved in consumer (cellphone) technology. (It used to be a division of Motorola.) if you wanted to get secrets about the military hardware then you'd go after people at the HQ in America, not some Malaysian and Chinese phone guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join