It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Egypt to Israel in symbols

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

undo
yes that lady statue is a prime example of the eye of ra arm position. it might help to know that i think the pleaides and therefore, taurus, is involved, but not in the sense of sexual congress. the gate between the horns of the bull, relates back to the hathor headdress as well, which is predated by the egyptian goddess bat, who is symbollized by the gate symbol.

i didn't reach this conclusion easily. it was a long trek thru thousands of ancient stories and artifacts. i did realize, however, that people had entirely the wrong idea about the gate symbols. they had concluded that it was about sex. however, i found evidence that it didn't start off that way. it was reinterpreted sometime during babylon and nimrod's pharaonic line. it's obfuscation. the gate was symbolized as a celestial womb, the worm hole as a celestial vagina, and pyramids/ziggurats/obelisks were characterized as the male aspect. this also included the idea of taurus plowing the field. it doesn't mean sex though. it's just hidden now under layers of babylonian double speak.

Yes brother I agree with you 100%. I think the difference is our understanding of the manifestations that these people saw. If I'm understanding you, Enlil and the rest are advanced alien beings, and these things symbolize stargate type stuff. Or like in the last Star Trek their ship became the deity of those primitive people.

For me I see those beings as archetypes, that are a foundation of our universe. I'm working on a post now about the foundations, and pillars, which ties into the waters that I called bars. I'm not totally set on this btw, my understanding is constantly evolving, but I think aliens, angels, demons, are holographic projections from the collective Adamic Mind, which is like the Borg. This is Babylon mind, the woven veil that covers all people. The death/darkness that covers the earth in Genesis 1. The veiled woman is this symbol.

Do these 'beings' may take on consciousness?? I haven't really fleshed it out, I've just "seen" it in the Spirit. (I will usually try to stick to things I can "prove", which is the usage of symbols, but I want you to know where I'm coming from, which is my source, the Spirit/Mind of Christ). Have you read the Enders Game series? I'd highly recommend it, he has a fascinating look at the universe. There is a 'god' that is created in the quantum world.

Anyway I think those beings are Imaginations as idols and gods are called in the Bible. They are projections of the Matrix (a bit more how I view things, though the machines aren't real, but our own darkened minds). The entire Tabernacle setup, along with the feasts of Israel, and the types and shadows represented in the Old Testament (and by extension all myth), are all reinterpreted into the Story of Christ the Divine Logos, The entire collection of symbols, Apis to Thoth , Aleph to Tau, becoming flesh. The Logos became flesh and dwelt(tabernacled, but on a tent of flesh). Then the veil of his flesh was torn down the middle, like the veil. That is what I see in your last picture. That is the wormhole. That is the new birth, the ascension to the stars. Being born out of the Matrix of the Flesh into the Hyper-Reality of the Existing One. I don't need advanced beings to come and blow us up, or bring us forward. We are far more than advanced flesh and blood. We are the Word Made Flesh. The divine Logos is the seed planted in the world. All of Creation waits with eager longing (labor pains) for the unveiling (birthing/stepping through the veil) of the SonS of God (Romans). Rachel the wife that Jacob loved had to die for the son of my Right hand (Benjamin) to be born, at the house of Bread (Bethlehem).

Have you heard of the Holographic Theory of the Universe? That is sort of how I can conceptualize it. But there are 2 Minds. The Mind of Man (the wisdom of man is earthly, sensual, demonic James 3), The mind of Christ, wisdom from above .

These are the 2 Images.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ui53380526.jpg[/atsimg]

Meaning of the Djed Pillar

According to Wallis Budge, the Djed is the oldest symbol of Osiris, and symbolizes his backbone and his body in general. He states that originally Osiris was probably represented by the Djed alone, and that he had no other form. He regards the Djed hieroglyph as a conventional representation of a part of his spinal column and gives its meaning as "to be stable, to be permanent, abiding, established firmly, enduring.6

The reconstruction of the body of Osiris occurred at a place called Djedu,in the Delta region of Lower Egypt and it was here that the yearly ceremony of 'Raising the Djed Pillar' took place on the last day of the month of Khoiak, the eve of the agricultural New Year. The next day marked the beginning of the four month long season of Pert, or 'Going Forth' during which the lands rose out of the flood waters allowing the fields to be sown.Djedu was also referred to as Per-Asar-Neb-Djedu, meaning "The House of Osiris - the Lord of Djedu". The Greeks called it Busiris, after the shortened title Per-Asar - "The House of Osiris"

Mythologically, the 'Raising of the Djed' symbolised the resurrection of Osiris, and with its annual re-enactment represented the death and renewal of the yearly cycle. Osiris is referred to as "Lord of the Year" in the Pyramid Texts 7 and that he was also the god of agriculture meant that his annual resurrection ensured the stability of the abundance of the next season's crops. 8

From the descriptions above it can be understood that the general concept of the Djed symbol appears to be a combination of the backbone of Osiris, a column or pillar, and the trunk of a tree. The Legend of Osiris as told by Plutarch reinforces this interpretation. The story involves the murder of Osiris in which his body is trapped inside a chest and becomes enclosed in a huge tree at Byblos. The trunk of this tree containing the body of Osiris is then cut down and turned into a pillar for the house of the King. This pillar is referred to by the Djed hieroglyph and the branches of this magnificent tree were said to have been turned to the four cardinal points. 9

The body of Osiris becomes enclosed in the trunk of a tree and is associated with the Djed pillar in utterance 574.

Much later, the detail was added that the tree enclosing of the body of Osiris was located at Byblos. This probably refers to the tradition related in the Hymn to Osiris, dating from the Middle Kingdom, of sending sailing expeditions to Byblos to obtain trees from which to make coffins.10

Osiris entombed under a tree, the tree is the House, the tree is cut down and made a pillar in the house of the king
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ll532aca72.gif[/atsimg]

Osiris entombed under 4 pillars, the pillars are the House
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qn532aca71.gif[/atsimg]

Osiris entombed in djed, Djed also called Per-Asar-Neb-Djedu, meaning "The House of Osiris - the Lord of Djedu"
Notice the 4 pillars are replaced by the Djed from the picture above. I look at this as 'twin' images that are similes. The Djed on the right is the Icon of the tomb on the left, and the above 2 pictures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/nj532aca48.gif[/atsimg]

1 Papyiform Pillar
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ni53380b4f.gif[/atsimg]

4 Papyrus Pillars Stacked on top of each other
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/wn53380b4f.gif[/atsimg]
You can read all about different types of pillars here

Papyrus is associated with writing as it makes the paper of Egypt. The paper is the matrix that conveys the Logos, the dead plant that gives life through the raising of the Spirit

So we have the Djed as 4 pillars, associated with the 4 cardinal points, also as the backbone, and as a tree. That tree gets cut down and made into the pillar of the kings house. Remember the cherubim as the 4 cardinal points, and the Qodesh Stele, with the 4 cardinal points, and the Wilderness Tabernacle with 4 cardinal points. These all are the foundations of the earth (the younger horus', or Horae, horizon, Hor is mountain in Hebrew, as they are the foundation).

Osiris here is the Ab dwelling in the Beth, surrounded/supported by/dwelling in the midst of the SonS.

This is the exact pattern of the Wilderness tabernacle. The same pattern is repeated over and over. There is a constant theme. 1-2-4

1 is Aleph/Father/A-usiris/head
2 is Beth/Mother/the house
4 is Dalet/Sons/Door/Pillar/Mountain/Horizon/Cherubim

This is supposed to look like a pyramid but the formatting won't let me. If you reply you can see it, but think bowling pins.
[ * ]
[ * * ]
[ * * * *]

This pattern of 1-2-4 corresponds to the 3 courts of the Tabernacle, and also the 3 main feasts of Israel, and the 3 Ressurections, and the 3 parts of the human, the 3 planes of existence,

-The Way
The tabernacle pattern is Outer court, this is where all could enter, it corresponds to 4. The feast associated with it is the Passover, or the Barley harvest, and feast of First fruits, which is likened to Baptism into the Lords Death, through the Sea of Reeds (Reeds used for writing). This portion of the temple is the first step of The Way. Osiris' decent into the underworld, is the decent of the "soul" (egyptian understanding of) into the earth (literal flesh), This is the ark on the waters, Moses on the Reed boat. Wating to be born, when we come through to the other side of the Nile/Reed Sea/Jordan. People who dwell here are like "a boat tossed about by every wind of doctrine". 4 is the physical Body. This is lit by natural daylight, this is the Literal understanding of the scriptures.
-Justification

-The Truth
The inner court is the court of priests, this is associated with the feast of Pentecost, The wheat harvest. This is 2, the Soul/Mind, the female, the first covered portion of the tabernacle. It is lit by the 7 stemmed tree, the menorah, the Ashera tree. This is The Truth, the sifting of wheat (the bread produced in this feast is mixed with leaven). The current church age is associated with this portion of the tabernacle, a mixture of truth/error, the duality thus 2. The wheat resurrection of wheat and tares is not of christians and non-christians as my evangelical brethren believe, but of mixed christians being separated, sifted, truth from lie, good from evil, wheat from tares. You are the wheat, and the tare.
-Sancitifcation

-The Life
The Holy of Holies (HOH) is the court of the high priest. This is the (1) melchizedek priest (melchi=king,zedek=priest, the unified crown, the balance of male/king/Aleph+female/priest/Tau), who enters in through the veil which is woven with 2 cherubim which are seen from the inner court (the 2 level). The veil that separates the Inner court and HOH, is of Babylonian design. This is the veil on the mind that separates us from our Unity in the HOH. In the HOH is the Ark of the Covenant. The mercy seat or cherubim throne is of 2 cherubim that are described as ONE. They are beaten together. This unified throne is represented as the king/priest also. This is the feast of Tabernacles, the feast where people gathered live branches full of fruit and dwelled in them. This is the feast of ingathering. The fruit harvest. This is the Seed/Son/Spirit. Lit by the Divine Light/Logos.
-Glorification/Theosis/Unity

All these symbols I've been showing here are Fractals of each other. Overlays of the same concept and image. The tree of life, the ladder of Jacob, the Qodesh Stele, The Tabernacle pattern, The Djed

Remember when it says Osiris dies and ends up in Byblos. That is Lebanon, the Moon. Byblos is another word for Papyrus. And the Tree he ends up in is the Cedar of Lebanon. King Hiram (Hor-am) from Lebanon built the temple for Solomon, using Cedars of lebanon. The entry to the the temple through the pillars is called the forests of Lebanon. Lebanon is also the home of the Garden of the Gods, Solomons Sacral garden. Byblos is where we get the word Bible from.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

zardust
Osiris entombed under a tree, the tree is the House, the tree is cut down and made a pillar in the house of the king
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ll532aca72.gif[/atsimg]

Osiris entombed under 4 pillars, the pillars are the House
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qn532aca71.gif[/atsimg]

And here am I, having walked through life thinking the sleepingbag was a modern invention....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

reply to

A little while ago I was searching the word NBT, NaBuTean writing was my intent but I stumbled upon this gem by Butler. It's a look at the Book of Thoth. Thoth is NaBu NB. I'll get to those guys later, but for now I'd like to flesh out some of the points in my last post which was kind of just thrown out there as a guide of where I'm going, and now I'll expand on the details of how I can link all of that stuff together.

This post is the portion about the Sea of Reeds, Papyrus or Papyriform pillars, Osiris dying being the decent of the soul into this world, and the birth of the Son Horus as the resurrection. (When I say soul that's in common usage, for me it is the Spirit which descends, as Male principle, the Seed/Head/Crown/Logos, the Soul is the egg, when they come together they float on the Sea which is the womb/matrix/flesh. The Lotus flower on the sea, Aphrodite coming out of the sea, the cosmic ocean/egg, Noah and his ogdoad in the ark on the sea, Jesus sleeping inside the vessel/boat while the storm rages, when he awakens/arises/resurrects he calms the sea, and they make it safely to shore. Birth, or New Birth happens after seed and egg come together and form the New Man.

Butler's Book of Thoth
Writing/Cosmic Ocean/Darkness/Resurrection

Seshat, as “this one who first established the Chamber [of Darkness], she being ... a lamp of prophecy.”
Kky or kkw in ꜥ.t-kky is not the quotidian darkness of night (grḥ), but the precosmic darkness personified in Kek and Kauket of the Hermopolitan Ogdoad. Kky- darkness is thus often associated with the Nun, the primeval oceanic chaos. I

Seshat wife/daughter of Thoth (though it seems she preceded him)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/al53394d56.png[/atsimg]
The seven pointed emblem above her head is unknown but I think it's a stylized Papyrus plant
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/zx53395497.jpg[/atsimg]

Continuing on with Butler, giving a look at how the ancients viewed the divine

Finally, the Chamber of Darkness is the locus of prophecy (sr), and hence is associated with utterances irreducible to human subjectivity, and which are conceived in the form of animals: “These dogs, these jackals, these baboons, these snakes, which prophesize according to their utterances [...]”7; “The jackal ... speaks prophecies in the Chamber of Darkness [...].”8

Throughout the Book of Thoth, a speaker identified as ‘He-of-Heseret’ (a precinct sacred to Thoth) acts as one of two chief interlocutors of the aspirant to scribal initiation, who is designated as mr-rḫ, ‘The-one-who-loves-knowledge’.
The-one-who-loves-knowledge, he says: “What is writing [sẖ]? What are its places of storage [or ‘explanation’9]? Compare it to its like, O overflowing one!” He speaks, namely, The-one-of-Heseret, he says: “Writing (or ‘a book’) is a sea [ym]. Its reeds [ꜥt.w] are a shore [ꜥt]. Hasten therein, little one, little one! Hurry to the shore! Count waves (?) (or ‘difficult passages’). As for its body, it is a myriad [ḥḥ]. Do not be weak with regard to it (the sea) until its lord permits that you swim in it and he makes a perfect place (?) (or ‘very fair wind’) before you.”10

the conceptualization of writing in the Book of Thoth, namely the identification of writing’s abyssal quality with bodies of water, and its points of determinacy with the marsh plants, especially reeds and papyrus, that furnish the paper and writing instruments used by Egyptian scribes.

“They have named it the ꜥt-plant,” i.e., the scribe’s reed brush, “namely, the ꜥt-plant of life which the land of mooring will touch,” echoing the wordplay between ‘reed’ and ‘shore’ in the passage from B02, 4. Reeds or pens also have the sense of a ‘shore’ of interpretive determinacy at B02, 5/3, where a series of symbols of interpretive difficulty includes “they have assigned reeds (?) which [they] cannot reach.”

It cannot easily be determined to what degree we may regard diverse bodies of water mentioned in the Book of Thoth as primary symbols of writing like the ‘sea’ in B02, 4/13. Sometimes the waters in question are conceived as rivers or canals, and it is anticipated that they can be crossed, which makes them symbols of transition to a different plane or state of being, potentially transformative for the scribe as an individual, but in which the water itself is not thematic:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

The plant people are interesting, almost certainly this relates to astrological symbolism based upon a Pre-Dynastic Divine Trinity of Father-Mother-Son, represented by Bootes-Virgo-Leo, it is Virgo that is seen sometimes, but not always, represented in plant form, i looked at these here.

Whilst these Deities take plant form because those constellations were important markers for agricultural seasons, will be closely associated also with signs for place of establishment (pyramid/mountain) and water of life/river and symbolism relating to the four directions in terms of ruling over all, there is also much importance attached to the celestial journey and arrival by boat and principles of Divine Kingship.

The role of Hathor in later times as a tree Goddess probably owes much to these earlier cults, her name literally translating as 'House of Horus', and her attribute of Menat necklace.

When it comes to interpreting signs from a pre-literate era it's never easy, everyone has their own opinion, i'd tend to look at the overall importance of this early Pantheon as relating to Celestial principles of Rule established on Earth, the establishment of Dynasties, plants and grafting, the origins for such also relating to Taurus and the Pleiades, other aspects of Hathor cult.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Very Nice

I have a section of an earlier post to this thread that I cut off, to try and keep on track, but it is about Hathor the Lady of the Sycamore.

I think I remember reading about Osiris being caught in a bed of reeds or papyrus, I couldn't remember, or find the citation, but I came on this.

falashaleott.blogspot.com...

He thinks that this picture is of Osiris growing out of reeds
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ip53397477.jpg[/atsimg]

In the Book of the Dead, Osiris is pictured here as the chief of Amenti (other world). In earliest depictions, his job is to preside over the judging of human deeds for the coming harvest. The Greeks have translated "Wasir" as Osiris but scholars do not agree on the etymology. Perhaps it originated from "waw" and "Seir". Monsoon rains (waw) from the mountains of Seir supplied the Red Sea region with life sustaining moisture.

Osiris was known by many names. "Foremost of the Westerners" was alluding to his position of Lord of Afterworld. "Osiris Wennofer" can be translated Osiris is everlasting in good condition. "Sekhet Aaru" which means field of reeds. The cartouche of throne and eye represents Osiris in his name of "many-eyed". Gerald Massey has translated the Egyptian word for eye as "seed" so perhaps the cartouche means "many seeds."

The ancient story tells of the brother of Osiris, Set(hippopotamus), breaking his body into thousands of pieces and broadcasting them over the land. In fact, hippos do break up papyrus rhizomes and can clear running streams that have been clogged. The story continues as Isis, his sister wife, collects the bits of his body and stores them in a chest. Rhizome cultivation would require collection of roots to be over-wintered in a dark, dry box. During planting season, the saved rhizome or "eye" could be replanted on woven mats at the edge of lakes. Evidence for chufa planted on mats is shown in the picure above. Osiris is sitting on a throne that sits on the woven mat with chufa growing out of the plaits. The canopied Sukkah is reminiscent of the huts of Sukkot.

I wish I had time to nerd out on this, but I'll wait for later

edit: The last sentence above says the canopied Sukkah is reminiscent of the huts of Sukkot. Sukkot is the feast of Tabernacles.
edit on 31 3 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ram-Djed

Ba-Neb-Djed

The backbone of Osiris was found at a place called Djedet, the Greek Mendes, 23 a well-established site of importance in the Delta during the Early Dynastic period. 24 The god of the city was the sacred ram called Ba-Neb-Djed, meaning 'Ram, Lord of the Djed', though sometimes he was called 'Ram with four heads upon on neck' relating to a legend in which he unites within himself the souls of Re, Osiris, Shu, and Kheper. 25 The god was worshipped as a form of Khnum and was also identified with Osiris. 26 A local form of Osiris was made by merging with the Ram as 'Osiris the Ram, Lord of Djedu'. 27

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dp5339ded6.gif[/atsimg]
The Djed has been said to represent the support of the sky, the pillar of cosmic stability. Khnum is often pictured holding up the arms of Shu helping him to support the body of the sky goddess, Nut. Sometimes he even replaces Shu, in his role of the Khnum supporter of Heaven and at times he was referred to as the "raiser up of heaven upon its four pillars and supporter of the same in the firmament".30 In this capacity he is depicted as the Djed with arms upheld supporting the sky as pictured on the right. 31 In a hymn inscribed on the walls of the temple of Esna, Khnum is called "The prop of heaven who hath spread out the same with his hands" 32 and in the Pyramid Texts, Khnum is referred to as a "Pillar of the Great Mansion."33 In utterance 586 of the Pyramid Texts Khnum makes a ladder for the king to use to ascend to the sky. The word for 'ladder' in this case, however, is spelled with the symbol for 'ribs'34. This would seem to be alluding once again to the backbone of Osiris, upon which, the King ascends to the sky with the sun god Re in utterance 321 of the same texts. The Old Kingdom variant of the determinative hieroglyph in this word 'backbone' is F41, the top part of the Djed Pillar: F41

The Djed is frequently used to symbolize the Sun in its rising, and like the Djed, is a commonly used metaphor for the rebirth of the King's soul. In chapter 17 of the Book of the Dead, the soul of Osiris finds the soul of Re in Djedu:

This crown is the Ram's horn crown.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bk5339ac51.gif[/atsimg]

Amun

Since rams were considered a symbol of virility, Amun also became thought of as a fertility deity, and so started to absorb the identity of Min, becoming Amun-Min. This association with virility led to Amun-Min gaining the epithet Kamutef, meaning Bull of his mother,[9]

One of the words for Ram in Hebrew is:
H352 Ayil A-Y-L (These are all Male letters, strong. Bull-Fist-Staff)
It means Ram, it is used of the covering of the tabernacle, Nobles, Pillar, Terebinth/Oak

[1Ki 6:31 KJV] 31 And for the entering of the oracle he made doors [of] olive tree: the lintel [and] side posts [were] a fifth part [of the wall].
[2Ki 24:15 KJV] 15 And he carried away Jehoiachin to Babylon, and the king's mother, and the king's wives, and his officers, and the mighty of the land, [those] carried he into captivity from Jerusalem to Babylon.

[Psa 114:1-4 KJV] 1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; 2 Judah was his sanctuary, [and] Israel his dominion. 3 The sea saw [it], and fled: Jordan was driven back. 4 The mountains skipped like rams, [and] the little hills like lambs.
--Judah, the lion was his Qodesh, Mountains (Har, Hor, Horae) skipped like Rams.

H363 Ayilan, A-Y-L-N; Tree, this word corresponds to H353 Ram
[Dan 4:10 KJV] 10 Thus [were] the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof [was] great.
[Dan 4:11-12 KJV] 11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth: 12 The leaves thereof [were] fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it [was] meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

H424 Elah translated Oak. It comes from 352 Ayil
[Gen 35:4 KJV] 4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which [were] in their hand, and [all their] earrings which [were] in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which [was] by Shechem.

H436 Elown translated (incorrectly) as plain, but its root is also H352, and it means Oak/Strength
[Gen 12:6 KJV] 6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite [was] then in the land.
[Gen 14:13 KJV] 13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these [were] confederate with Abram.
[Gen 18:1 KJV] 1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
[Jdg 4:11 KJV] 11 Now Heber the Kenite, [which was] of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which [is] by Kedesh.
[1Sa 10:3 KJV] 3 Then shalt thou go on forward from thence, and thou shalt come to the plain of Tabor, and there shall meet thee three men going up to God to Bethel, one carrying three kids, and another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a bottle of wine:

--A couple things here, first the importance of the sacred tree. It is located in one place by Kedesh, which is Qodesh! It is also located in shechem, which is one of Resheph's Cities. Resheph has the Ibex or Ram as his totem.
The valley of Elah is where David killed Goliath

Solomons Temple

[1Ch 28:11 KJV] 11 Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,

The porch and upper chambers are both words that derive from Ayil H352

Here the pillars are ammuwd, not ayil
[2Ch 4:12-13 KJV] 12 [To wit], the two pillars, and the pommels, and the chapiters [which were] on the top of the two pillars, and the two wreaths to cover the two pommels of the chapiters which [were] on the top of the pillars; 13 And four hundred pomegranates on the two wreaths; two rows of pomegranates on each wreath, to cover the two pommels of the chapiters which [were] upon the pillars.

[1Ki 7:2, 6, 8, 19 KJV] 2 He built also the house of the forest of Lebanon; the length thereof [was] an hundred cubits, and the breadth thereof fifty cubits, and the height thereof thirty cubits, upon four rows of cedar pillars, with cedar beams upon the pillars. ... 6 And he made a porch of pillars; the length thereof [was] fifty cubits, and the breadth thereof thirty cubits: and the porch [was] before them: and the [other] pillars and the thick beam [were] before them. ... 8 And his house where he dwelt [had] another court within the porch, [which] was of the like work. Solomon made also an house for Pharaoh's daughter, whom he had taken [to wife], like unto this porch. ... 19 And the chapiters that [were] upon the top of the pillars [were] of lily work in the porch, four cubits.

H 5982 Ammuwd Ayin-M-W-D(the bronze pillars boaz and jachin)
H 5983 Ammuwn Ayin-M-W-N is Tribal or People or Multitude, the Root word is Am-people/multitude
H 527 Amuwn Aleph-M-W-N (The Ram god of Thebes) or Multitude

Amun

The ancient Romans, Greeks, Ethiopians and Germans all thought ammonites brought good dreams and cured insomnia when put under a pillow. In India, ammonites symbolize the god Vishnu and are called "Wheel of God" by some Himalayan tribes.

Genesis 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep... And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

There can be no doubt that this dreamstone was an ammonite. The ladder that was set up on the earth is most likely referring to a ziggurat or minaret which can have a spiral shape resembling the stones of that place (ammonite fossil).

H7161 Q-R-N Horn
In regards to the alter of incense and the 4 horns
[Exo 30:3 KJV] 3 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, the top thereof, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns thereof; and thou shalt make unto it a crown of gold round about.

H7160 QRN
[Exo 34:35 KJV] 35 And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with him.
--The word shone here is Qerem, which means Shine or Horn

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
(Sorry this jumps around a bit but I started with one thing and just was led down another, but I'm linking the temple we have any "modern: description of by Josephus back to the ancient Tabernacle, Just as the Djed, TOL, Qodesh Stele, Wilderness tabernacle are all overlays of each other or the same in type, so are the tabernacles/temples of Israel.)

The temple as described by Josephus

WARS V

4. As to the holy house itself, which was placed in the midst [of the inmost court], that most sacred part of the temple, it was ascended to by twelve steps; and in front its height and its breadth were equal, and each a hundred cubits, though it was behind forty cubits narrower; for on its front it had what may be styled shoulders on each side, that passed twenty cubits further. Its first gate was seventy cubits high, and twenty-five cubits broad; but this gate had no doors; for it represented the universal visibility of heaven, and that it cannot be excluded from any place.

Notice he uses "in the midst of"

It has "shoulders" on each side, this is a stylized representation of the Body. The shoulders support the head, which is the HOH. The pillars of bronze right outside called Joachin and Boaz are the legs, See the theophany of Revelation with feet of burnished Bronze, and are the overall representation of the Outer court. You enter into the holy place between the legs. You are entering into Qodesh, Qodesh(QDS) is the word Holy. There was the Holy place/Inner court and Holy of Holies inside.

Only the priests could enter into the QDS. They had to wear linen, no wool. Linen is white, They are the little sperm that enter in and try to impregnate the woman, the SEA-Men in the Vessel. The Rams (where you get wool) surround and cover over the woman. They surround as the 4 pillars/or the 4 Horae/Foundations/Cardinal points, which is a miniature of the 12 tribes/12 Constellations. The wilderness tabernacle had as the outside covering Rams skin and also of Badger/Dolphin. Its unknown what this actually refers to.

[Exo 25:4-5 KJV] 4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' [hair], 5 And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and #tim wood,

This guy thinks that it is a vestige of the very earliest religion developing tents of whale fish skin/leviathan leading to Sukkah's or Sukkot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/we533abf7a.jpg[/atsimg]

Leviathan

Al Hwt is the South Semitic word for the whale fish that appears to be swallowing the seawater as it swims. The importance of this fish to the original people of Aden is evident because it was the first to be assigned to the stars in the night sky. The mapping of the stars may have begun on the Yemeni coastline by hunters watching and waiting for whale sharks. Hwt is also used to describe the divisions of the night sky that create the zodiac. The origin of the Hebrew letter het or khet is describing these divisions and are called "Mansions of the Moon" in South Semitic. Ancient people deified the whale shark by placing it in the heavens upside down so that mortal men could see the stars on its skin. This constellation is now known by its Greek name Piscis Austrinus; Fish of the Southern Sea. The heavenly waters of the night sky were described as the Land of Hwt (Tehut) and credit for mapping the stars was given to a deity named Tehuti.

Al Hwt, House of El. Hwt=House. Hwt-Hor is Hathor.

There is a Midrash called the Sukkah of the Leviathan. Where people dwell in tabernacles for the feast of Sukkot in tents made of Leviathan. There everyone eats the meat of leviathan, and behemoth (ox)

So possibly the outside covering of the tabernacle is representing the sea and in turn the sky which was seen as the sea.

Remember Seshat

She is frequently shown dressed in a cheetah or leopard hide, a symbol of funerary priests. If not shown with the hide over a dress, the pattern of the dress is that of the spotted feline. The pattern on the natural hide was thought to represent the stars, being a symbol of eternity, and to be associated with the night sky.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/al53394d56.png[/atsimg]

The inside of this covering was of Ram's skin died red. This represents the Earth. Red is the word adam, meaning red/earth.

[Gen 25:23, 25, 27 KJV] 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations [are] in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and [the one] people shall be stronger than [the other] people; and the elder shall serve the younger. ... 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. ... 27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob [was] a plain man, dwelling in tents.
Esau's territory is called Edom, which is the exact same letters as Adam. A-D-M. The Red sea is named after Edomites, who were sailors.

[Exo 26:7 KJV] 7 And thou shalt make curtains [of] goats' [hair] to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make.

[Gen 27:9, 11, 16 KJV] 9 Go now to the flock, and fetch me from thence two good kids of the goats; and I will make them savoury meat for thy father, such as he loveth: ... 11 And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother [is] a hairy man, and I [am] a smooth man: ... 16 And she put the skins of the kids of the goats upon his hands, and upon the smooth of his neck:

So we have the outer covering Representing the Outer court, the Sea/Stars/Leviathan. This is half Ram half Fish or Capricorn. This is Esau, which is Edom, or Adam or Red or Earth. It is Earth in the sense that it is death. Adam is the man that brought death. This is the wool that shouldn't enter into the holy place, which is a dead ram's skin. This is the Outer court, and what you would see from outside the tabernacle.

The next Covering is the skin of Goat covering over the Linen. This represents Jacob. When he is described as smooth this refers to Linen, which is woven from flax. He the flaxen man is covered with goat hair, the same way it says he dwells in tents or Ohel, the goat lining! Priests would change between linen and wool as they went in and out of the inner court. This Layer represents the Inner Court

The Linen covering that is woven with the cherubim which leads into the Holy of Holies which represents Jacob becoming Israel/New man. This is the Union of Man and Woman the Seed and Egg creating the One New Man Christ which is birthed out of the Holy Place as the Glorified High Priest that only goes in once per year, and comes out as the Pre-figuring of the Priest-King Melchizedek-Christ, the New Man, Male/Female King/Priest. The two cherubim that are one on the ark represent this along with Jacob the smooth/female wrestling with the angel/son/male, at the place of Beth-el, the house of God.

(Don't get hung up on the male/female exactness, there is an overlap between the inner court/outer court, it has to do with our ascending through the stages of the tabernacle/heavens)

Back to Josephus on the Inner Court:

It was a Babylonian curtain, embroidered with blue, and fine linen, and scarlet, and purple, and of a contexture that was truly wonderful. Nor was this mixture of colors without its mystical interpretation, but was a kind of image of the universe; for by the scarlet there seemed to be enigmatically signified fire, by the fine flax the earth, by the blue the air, and by the purple the sea; two of them having their colors the foundation of this resemblance; but the fine flax and the purple have their own origin for that foundation, the earth producing the one, and the sea the other. This curtain had also embroidered upon it all that was mystical in the heavens, excepting that of the [twelve] signs, representing living creatures.

Note Scarlet and Red are different colors, different words.
The curtain represents the heavens or the entrance into it. The Holy of Holies is representative of the 3rd heaven

Heb 9:11 "But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; 12and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.

24For Christ did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25nor was it that He would offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year by year with blood that is not his own. "

2 Cor 5:1 "For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, 3inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked. 4For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life."

16Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. 17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 18Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, 19namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation."

I put 2 Cor 16-19 in here to give some context to what Paul is talking about with the Tent or Tabernacle, which is what that word is, skenos, which is the Greek correspondence to the word Mishkan with is used of God dwelling or tabernacling with His people. And also of The Logos becoming Flesh, and dwelt/tabernacled/skenoo among/IN us.
--(also the New man opposed to the flesh in association with the Reconciliation of ALL THE WORLD, as opposed to the carnal eternal hell doctrine)

Heb 10:19Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh,

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20The Jews then said, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” 21But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

So each of the Courts represent the 3 planes of existence and also the 3 heavens (which is a miniature of the 7 heavens)

2 Cor 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a man was caught up to the third heaven. 3And I know how such a man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows— 4was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak.

The third heaven is paradise or the HOH, It is separated from the second heaven by 2 cherubim woven onto the Curtain of Babylonian Design.

Gen 3:23 therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. 24So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

The word 'stationed' is Shakan, which is dwell and is the root for Mishkan, which is the Word for Tabernacle/Skenos in the Greek--the Flesh of Christ--Your flesh/mind of flesh/veil of the mind/darkened mind

So the Cherubim on the curtain signify the cherubim at the gate of the garden of eden, paradise.

1. The garden is HOH 3rd heaven.
2. Eden is the Inner court or the Earth/Soul Womb. It is the 2nd heaven which is outer space. (See Josephus above)
4. Nod is the outer court is the Sea/Death, the Land of Nod, the empire where Cain the man of sin is of, 1st heaven the natural realm, the atmosphere of earth.

1. The feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot, the ingathering, the dwelling of God with/IN man. The promised Land
2. The feast of Pentecost, the wheat harvest. The Wilderness/Womb where for 40 weeks…I mean years Israel gestates
4. The feast of Passover, the barley harvest. Egypt/Death/Chaos

1 Cor 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
4 cardinal points / cherubim, are actually constellation points used to activate a divine gate.
review Ezekiel 1 event and note the following clues;

1. a HOLE in the sky forms and out of it come the cherubim.
2. they are 4 in number and each has 4 faces . so it's like four, 4 sided dice rotating on an axis (wheel) in which each face contains one constellation as its marker. that gives 16 faces/constellations (i don't know the math to calculate how many permutations just the 16 faces are capable of)
3. next it indicates there's not just one wheel with four faces on each of the four cherubim inside the wheels (16 faces/constellations) but also ANOTHER WHEEL inside of it, presumably perpendicular to it, like a gyroscope, that also has four faces because each wheel contains one of the original 4 faced cherubim, capable of being represented on either of the 2 wheels, so that's 32 faces/constellations. it's essentially like a slot machine wherein the operator (not the gambler) is inputting the correct permutations of the 32 avaiable options on a giant pair of wheels with viewports (eyes) in which the correct faces/constellations are inputted to activate the device, which then-----
4. activates the wormhole (the hole in the sky) and then generates the event horizon (firmament of awesome ice), which then ...
5. delivers its passenger on a "throne"

straight out of stargate the movie

here's someone's attempt to describe ezekiel 1 with animations

edit on 2-4-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great thread. SnF.

We locked up our wisdom into our bones
And swallowed the keys
They sank in our rivers of blood
And we forgot the maps
Because we had to forget the mysteries
To keep them safe.
We wove our hair into brooms
And swept over our paths
And then burned the earth with our rage
We didn't teach our children
It was the only way to protect them, we thought
But in them we planted seeds, seeds and keys
And told them stories and riddles and songs
With no roots, just tangled threads
That would take years to unwind
Just enough time
For the rains to fall again
And put out the fires
For the dams to break
For the rivers to flood
For the paths to be walked again
For the soil to breathe
And as the old bones crumble
Deep beneath the rubble
We find we've always had the keys
Our stories and our maps
Our paths are revealed to some
And the seeds grow again
The threads are unspun and woven again...

-Hollow bones

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks!!

I love what you posted. Where is that from?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

Another member posted that a while ago in one of my threads. After reading your op it reminded me of that.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thought I would add this here too as the theme seems to be Egypt.

Wifi

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

zardust
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ui53380526.jpg[/atsimg]

Whenever I see these things I think of some high voltage gadget of some sort, perhaps an electrical heater or a telepathic communication device? People seem to sense and feel around them, never quite touching them but rather feel its power in awe from a distance. Anyone here who can tell me exactly what they are?
edit on 16-4-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: comm

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The axis mundi. The 4 cardinal points superimposed on each other in the form of 4 papyriform pillars as one. The spine of Osiris, the resurrection or firm foundation.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

zardust

The axis mundi. The 4 cardinal points superimposed on each other in the form of 4 papyriform pillars as one. The spine of Osiris, the resurrection or firm foundation.

Hm. Looks like a giant tenth chess piece somehow. It goes in all directions and noone can touch it. It moves by itself. Destroying everything in it's path. A bit like the Tasmanian Devil.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I started a thread on the Cult of the Bronze serpent:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is very relevant to our discussion here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kl535281ab.jpg[/atsimg]

From the turn of the Bronze and Iron Age (1300–1100 B.C.E.) comes the bronze serpent from Timna‘. It differs from the above-mentioned ones, because it is partially wrapped round with a golden tape. It was excavated in Stratum II in a naos of the Midianite temple (Locus 110, Square B–C 14–15; see fig. 6).12 The temple was built initially by Egyptians who dedicated it to Hathor, the goddess of fertility. During the rule of the 20th Dynasty Egyptians abandoned the nearby copper mines and the temple, which was partially destroyed by an earthquake. The mines and the temple were then taken over by the Midianites. From that time come the bronze serpent (nearly 12 cm long), as well as votive offerings placed in the temple: a bronze phallic male figurine, a ram figurine, numerous rings, amulets, earrings, bracelets, beads, and many copper tools. Moreover, a large amount of Midianite pottery was found.13

Here is another temple of Hathor(Qodesh) that was mined by locals with Egyptian control. It was then abandoned, and the Midianites took it over and created a tent shrine over top of the old Hathor temple. In that temple was found a bronze serpent with a gilded head, it was in the Holy of Holies, Qodesh of Qodesh.

Remember Moses is first introduced to YHWH in Midianite territory. His Father in Law, Jethro was the priest of Midian. Midian was the son of Abraham and Keturah, the Egyptian wife.

Midian is a sign of the fusion of the Hamitic and Shemitic religions. Remember Moses' forefathers did not know God by the name YHWH, at least thats whats recorded in the burning bush episode. But YHWH is known by Jethro. YHWH is the Midianite God.

The other major mining location for HatHor is Serabit Al-Kadhim. This is in the Sinai peninsula, and is the location of the proto-sinaitic inscriptions I discussed in the first couple posts of this thread.

Serabit is often thought to be Mount Sinai, or at least the inspiration for the location of the event recorded in Exodus. The golden calf being a Hathor Calf.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
Remember Moses is first introduced to YHWH in Midianite territory. His Father in Law, Jethro was the priest of Midian. Midian was the son of Abraham and Keturah, the Egyptian wife.

Also, Jethro was a high priest to El Shaddai which Moses identifies as YHWH. Supposedly, he was also a Kenite, a decendant of Cain. Atleast Moses' brother-in-law was of that heritage.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

You just reminded me where I was going with the mining bit, thanks

The Kenites are Cainites. Same word. It means Smith. One who works with Metal. Tubal-Cain is said to be the first to work with metal.

Right now I see the Exodus as taking multiple folk tales from multiple tribes of Asiatics, and combining them all together into one narrative, or something to that effect. Thats how funny things like the ark and Neshustan could sneak through the Levitical law that so clearly outlawed graven images.

Lets look at the Smith gods:

Ptah Wiki

Ptah is the creator god par excellence: He is considered the demiurge who existed before all things, and by his willfulness, thought the world. It was first conceived by Thought, and realized by the Word: Ptah conceives the world by the thought of his heart and gives life through the magic of his Word. That which Ptah commanded was created, with which the constituents of nature, fauna, and flora, are contained. He also plays a role in the preservation of the world and the permanence of the royal function.

He is sometimes represented as a dwarf, naked and deformed, whose popularity would continue to grow during the Late Period. Frequently associated with the god Bes, his worship then exceeded the borders of the country and was exported throughout the eastern Mediterranean. Thanks to the Phoenicians, we find figures of Ptah in Carthage.

He's associated with Bes. Waaaay back at the beginning of this www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">thread I was talking about the
first instances of the name Yahweh, and associated with Ashera. Well on the Pithioi from Kunilet Arjud we find Yahweh and His Ashera along with this picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ny535554af.jpg[/atsimg]

Was Yahweh Worshipped As the Sun?

Yahweh, it was suggested, was a male figure to the far left of the female lyre player. But, it is now generally agreed that this figure is the Egyptian god Bes, with his customary feather headdress and arms akimbo, as well as the tail (or penis) hanging between his legs.

If not the god Bes on Pithos A, where (if anywhere) might we find Yahweh?

I believe Yahweh can be found on a drawing on Pithos B, which also contains an inscriptional reference to Yahweh and his asherah. Pictured on this pithos is a line of five worshipers with hands raised in a gesture of adoration before a deity. The deity they are worshiping, however, is not drawn. What deity, then, are the processioners adoring? A clue is provided by the direction in which the processioners are looking, a feature overlooked in an otherwise painstaking study of all aspects of the drawings.16 The general orientation of the processioners is undeniably skyward; this suggests that the object of the processioners’ devotion was situated in the sky. But for the crude nature of the drawings, one might speculate that the artisan, by drawing five heads each oriented progressively more skyward than the one before, intended to create the effect of their looking at an object “in motion.” Their gaze seems to move from a point low in the sky to a position directly overhead (or vice versa). Were they tracking the sun? (The effect is roughly akin to a sequence of still frames in a movie clip.) Whether or not this sequence was intended, it does seem clear that they are looking skyward, quite probably toward the sun. We have already shown that several Biblical passages tell of Israelites venerating the sun, if only as a cult symbol or icon of Yahweh (see Jeremiah 8:2; Ezekiel 8:16–17; 2 Kings 23:5, 11; cf. Deuteronomy 4:19, 17:3).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qv532acfd4.jpg[/atsimg]

So we have this Yahweh-Bes-Ptah connection.

El wiki

The Egyptian god Ptah is given the title ḏū gitti 'Lord of Gath' in a prism from Lachish which has on its opposite face the name of Amenhotep II (c. 1435–1420 BCE) The title ḏū gitti is also found in Serābitṭ text 353. Cross (1973, p. 19) points out that Ptah is often called the Lord (or one) of eternity and thinks it may be this identification of ʼĒl with Ptah that lead to the epithet ’olam 'eternal' being applied to ʼĒl so early and so consistently.[10] (However in the Ugaritic texts, Ptah is seemingly identified instead with the craftsman god Kothar-wa-Khasis.)[11]

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

The Kenites are Cainites. Same word. It means Smith. One who works with Metal. Tubal-Cain is said to be the first to work with metal.

Actually, 'cain' as a noun means 'spear' (2 Samuel 21:16). You see this semantic meaning reflected in the English cognate 'cane', a walking stick or a reed as in sugar cane.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join