It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Egypt to Israel in symbols

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: zardust
Breaking language into syllables can quickly become a daring quest for sanity and you may never have a normal day again. Depending on the lexicon you develop, it can become a minefield of epic proportions. A single breath or the distant sound of some machine, can turn into stuff like intrusive thoughts and ocd's and basically ruin your day or turn the most common and trivial of things into a bloody nightmare.

To stay on top of it takes a strong mind and years of commitment, and a sound and right lexicon, and gathering syllables to words without talking nonsense is quite the mental challenge when you assign your own lexical entries for every sound around. Thing is that the magic of language involves your whole body and your spirit and soul as well, simple sounds could translate into cognitive or behavioral patterns or trigger kinestetic actions and you can develop ticks and lose your senses completely.

However, some (often) quickly make sense of it and easily and intuitively communicate on several levels at once, while others simply don't. It's like you have to learn to speak, read and write again, and stuff like time and space become somewhat ridiculous actually. That said, if you learn to master it, nothing will be in your way and you can live like the count of Montecristo or have breakfast at the end of the universe and make astral journeys and experience lucid dreaming and everything you do becomes magic. But like I said it's a minefield of potentially epic proportions and it can ruin your life completely. All I can say is good luck.

That makes perfect senses to me and even sounds like a partial description of the route I have taken. Not so much with syllables but looking into the meaning of words and how they have changed over time to mean the opposite of what they used to mean... Effectively getting us to believe in the opposit to what we used to believe.

one tip to traversing the "mind-feild" is to know that it is you who is determing the mood of the moment, for sometimes it can seem like "it" wants to kill you.

I shrugged it of as spirit wanting me back over the other side, and intend to make it wait a lifetime as I have things to do. They end up being "i miss you" insted of "i want to kill you." Lol.
edit on 22-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A well rounded and structured change of just a few words can open up other realities, as things are taken out of context but make perfect sense. Multi meaning double talk can come out in normal conversation and to be aware of it can feel like bi location.

I found that "new" key words and their meaning shoud have polar opposit meanings within the psyche. Possitive and negative.

Ie,

dragon. Friend+ enemy-

One. Whole+ indevidual-

And the polarities can also be interchangeable, that Is what I mean by you determine the mood.

I guess it is similar to how astrology is structured with polarity.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Egypt can be nice, but soon enough most come running out of Ham's furnace faster than they can say "Ani won..." to the gods' amusement: "Hu-Ra - Hu-Ra"

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Egypt can be nice, but soon enough most come running out of Ham's furnace faster than they can say "Ani won..." to the gods' amusement: "Hu-Ra - Hu-Ra"

I can see why...

maybe they should stick to Winnie the Pooh?

Lol

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

translate that for me, please?
why is it ham's furnace, and by ani, do you mean anu?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

translate that for me, please?
why is it ham's furnace, and by ani, do you mean anu?

Oh my, here we go....

• Ham or Kem (or similar) is the name given for the black son of Noah. Ham was the brother of Sem (as in Semites) and Jafet (father of the Europeans), and one of hs sons was Canaan. The word 'Alchemy' means literally 'From Egypt' or 'Al Khemet' in Arabic.
  • Ani is the name of the scribe whose journey through the underworld is depicted in most available copies of the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
  • Hu-ra, as in Hu, the ancient Egyptian Creator deity and Ra the Solar deity.

• posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:00 AM
    link   
    a reply to: rickymouse

Studying childrens development of phones (not telephones, but 'phones', "basic sounds") is literally witnessing magic in action. These basic sounds is what magic is made of, and our words and phrases work like magical formulae. Change the sounds and the language of a nation, and you change the whole nation. Have you ever wondered why Arabic speaking people so often get into trouble with the West? Look to the use and semantics of phones in those languages. Arabic can bring shivers to any Westerner. It's just the way things are.
    edit on 26-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: some restructuring

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:25 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Ya or Ja in Jaferet usually means instructor. or god teacher I don't think it actually means god itself like some say it does.

Yaweh and Jahovah contain this also. It is something like an adverb or something. I think from studying these things that the most ancient languages may have had roots in Sanskrit and ancient upper India or Tibet. The monks were the keepers of the records for a very long time. I am sure much of their records were destroyed by irate religious people over the generations. They were forced to translate things to meet the expectations of the people who had them keep records, twisting the original words to meet the desires of the cultures. These original meanings may have been lost forever. The translation becomes reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:43 AM
    link   
    a reply to: rickymouse

Thing is animals and birds also use these sounds, they weren't invented by the humans. It's evolutionary and While most animals and birds stick mostly to a mere handful of phones, most natural human languages contain 30+ phones. Below you can see a table of these sounds or phones, in the International Phonetic Alphabet, or IPA (not the ale).

edit on 26-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: missing word

ETA: And then we have allophones, which was partly what I was talking about in my earlier post. That's when it gets rather rock'n'roll:

www.princeton.edu...

In phonetics, an allophone (from the Greek: ἄλλος, állos, "other" and φωνή, phōnē, "voice, sound") is one of a set of multiple possible spoken sounds (or phones) used to pronounce a single phoneme.[1] For example, [pʰ] (as in pin) and [p] (as in spin) are allophones for the phoneme /p/ in the English language.

edit on 26-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ETA

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:51 PM
    link   

I saw this tonight and had a chuckle to myself, then thought of your comment above...

Lol.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:31 PM
    link   

LOL. Oh beloved. Reminds me of how my jacket needs dry cleaning. Stinks like a vipers' nest. Just found out as I was sitting on a bus I had to squeeze meself into. Damn irony you!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
    link   

originally posted by: zardust

I do find it interesting that the spear in question is made of Nechoseth (bronze).

Nechoseth, Nachuwshah and Nachash (serpent) basically share much the same etymology. Nachushtan was the name of the copper-serpent.

An association that always has come up in my mind when thinking of the Nachushtan is a copper spiral contraceptive. It's a simple invention that could verywell have been around at the time of Moses. Can be rather effective against certain snakes biting the apple when it's the last thing you need.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
    link   

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! The breadth of your wisdom and knowledge encompasses areas I focus my research at but you explicated my beliefs the way I pray I could. Thank Yahweh you could share this. You appear to have completed thus far an exhaustive witness of etymological study paired with eschatological issues.

I admit I shared the same prejudices as the first commenter but quickly change my mind considering etiquette to read the whole thread before judging. Boy I'm glad you did because lightening flew in my eyes each paragraph an 'aha' or connection made. Your words resonated with me greatly.
    I urge you to view these charts:

edit on 12-9-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
    link   
    a reply to: gorsestar

Wow, thank you for that. You are too kind.

I'm glad you kept going, and got to see the big picture. I'd like to take this back up in the future, to finish where I was going with it, but don't have the time to devote right now. There are still many issues to flesh out, but will have to wait.

Those pictures are interesting. The one with the bodies is very apt to this thread. Do you have any explanations for those diagrams? A website?

Thanks again for the kind words I'm glad you can see what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
    link   
    These charts are from henry clifford kinley. Read about him here

here

: The year Dr. Kinley began to "draw out the vision and make it plain" i.e., teach the
    divine vision of YAHWEH, also the year in which the school opened in Springfield, Ohio.

To encouragerage and promote the studies of the scriptures,
    comparative religions, psychology, philosophy, and modern
    (practical and occult) science.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:32 AM
    link   

I have a fear that site may be a bit idolatrous. And I don't mean the teachings, but the elevation of Dr. Kinley to an intermediary, making him "father" (call no man father).

Doesn't mean he doesn't have some truth, in fact this is the very pattern that religions take. A man has a divine revelation, man becomes a "prophet, pastor, apostle, guru," etc. his name becomes associated with this revelation, and then people become followers of a man. I am of Apollos, of Paul, no of Christ.

I could be wrong but the amount of attention given to Kinley there and the importance of "his revelation, and his teaching, at his school" is troubling to me. As always you must sift light and dark of all messages. What happens is the pure light of revelation is given, but is filtered through our mind, our worldview, our language. And then we build on that revelation. Sometimes it is with more jewels of revelation. Often it is with wood, hay and stubble. When a man is being elevated, whether by followers or by himself, I feel his building tends to be more wood, hay and stubble.

This guy does have some truth. There is a lot of things that he says that seem contrived also.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:08 PM
    link   

I understand what you're saying and agree partially. Personally I attend the group's lectures once a month and do not venerate Dr. Kinley more than a man. In fact I went to one today and one of the speakers reiterated that what they're teaching is only a school. The charts imo are eerily accurate. Idolarity in the sense that you're using it appears to be inevitable however truthful Dr. Kinley was about his vision and it may be that he'd be distraught to see people glorifying him.

It's funny because I wrote about 1/4 a book called Queen Aleph-Bet before I saw this thread. It's a bronze age story about a nympho maniac (yep) queen trained in egyptian style mystery religion who uncovers a chauvinist plot to kill her.

Have you heard of Micael s. Heiser? He's got a PhD in near east Semitic studies & theology. He's got all types of writings and publications on a host of topics including qumran & qedesh sites. He also authored a book on the sons of god called the facade

Check out his site here

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:44 AM
    link   
    Thats cool that you attend their meetings. What do you do there? Is it like a church, or just lectures, do you discuss?

I've read through the beginning of Kinleys book Elohim, and he makes it very clear that he was given this vision, and he takes credit very often. I agree he did get some good stuff. It just troubles me to see someone with 3rd heaven experiences glorifying themselves.

I also have an aversion to his sacred name stuff. I feel that is missing out on the point. That is inner court thinking IMO, but just because he received the vision does not mean all his thinking was transformed.

I've also read Heiser, not about qodesh though, could you point me to specifics please? Heiser has done great work, but again I don't agree with all his conclusions, not that I always will with anyone. I see these things as archetypes and patterns, not as literal beings. And the changing deities as our evolving view of God as the veils are removed. This is where I part ways with Kinsley also on interpretation of the visions.

I'm not trying to knock these guys down, I just see things a bit differently. There are multiple levels of interpretation, and for me the Sod or mystical level is the only real importance. I just don't see much use for the literal level, which Heiser and Kinsley tend toward. For me Qodesh is our Soul. The female principle, that accepts the Seed/Sun from the Father, which then produces the Son. The unveiling of the Sons of God is all about that process.

Thanks for your comments, and I'd like to know more about that group. I like a lot of what he says, and know that my feelings about the idolatrous nature of the group may be unfounded. Its just my spidey sense going off. I'd love to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:02 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Utnapisjtim

interesting. not sure ham was black, btw. i think he was semitic, meaning he was part white, part black, part mongoloid (far eastern). most of the people that came from mesopotomia were semitic, although i can see a connection to enlil's black headed people, i do not think ham (or noah for that matter) were originally enlil-ites but enki-ites. they would've been red skinned, like the egyptians are today as well.

this heredity would've been doubly strenghtened by the re-injection of mesopotamian dna, although modified at the royal level by the inclusion of nimrod/narmer/enmerkar's nephilim dna. currently, there's an issue with nephilim heredity as the neph-IL-im seem to be enlil's creations, not enki's, however, some of the nephilim were not bad, and thus, assumes that the title came to apply to any hybrids. in addition, it's currently imposssible to tell how much black dna was in nimrod, even though he'd been modified by inana and enlil, to be a nephil (plural nephilim)
    edit on 17-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:47 AM
    link   
    a reply to: undo

I think Ham was black. His children were: Kush which is Ethiopia, Put which is Libya and Mizraim which is Egypt. It was likely the Shemitic stock that they intermarried with that gives the lighter skinned egyptians today. Ham couldn't be Semitic because Semitic means of Shem, Ham's brother. Though I don't believe they were actual people, but a people group.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join