It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "What On Earth Were They Thinking" thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
in his best Rod Serling voice..
"Submitted for your approval some very real products that you may want to think twice about wanting to purchase..."

If you enjoyed this book, you'll love "Cooking with Pooh"

The Elderly have never tasted so delicious...

"There's nothing that gets a conversation started like when we enjoy "My Dad's Nuts"

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Here's a couple for the thread JA.

Sound familiar?

Wish I had this as a kid

Dog hates it

Might go with the "Shrimp Crack"

Regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From the Food and Drink department comes these fine submissions for an eclectic evening of dining.

Nothing starts an evening off like a little bit of Arse to get the taste buds ready..

Your evening's main course was recently ridden across a beautiful rainbow

Your Side Dish is robust, full and plump full of goodness

And to top off the evening a fine selection of chocolates

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A most delectable menu there JA, looking forward to the fine dining,

May I suggest this after dinner Vodka. It will certainly blend well going by the lable

Regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Who here doesn't like to have a piece of candy now or then? And if your a diabetic, I certainly feel for you because I love sweets and can be considered to have a bona fide sweet tooth. But with that I should say that there are some sweets i would think twice before sticking in my mouth...

These sweet treats taste great right down to the very end..!

(I can see a "Whose on First" routine in this). "Do these Suck?" "No, 'Sucks' are sweet" "So what Sucks about them" "Nothing but the name 'Sucks'" "So they're called Sucks but they don't suck they're sweet" "Yes, and if your just getting this, then it 'sucks' to be you"..

edit on 3/23/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

At the risk of hijacking this thread JA and perhaps having it posted in the UFO forum I would prefer these sweets. It was be interesting to observe the outcome (in the dark) mixed with your Collon sweets.

Regards,

Bally

edit on 23-3-2014 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

You might need this after dinner.

Bally

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
From the Philippines:

The tv commercial had a little boy saying "I want a Chubby!"...lol. Made me laugh everytime I saw it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sometimes the products needed are named exactly for their purpose (or one would assume)

I can remember in school getting these given away for free...

Every job requires some form of protection... & they're better than nothin'

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay. Be punished. Eat the S & M's followed by chocky coated rabbit bits.

Bally

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I just got my buddy a box of these for his birthday

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbeefy

Heres one for ya bigbeefy, cheers for the chocky bears lol.

Bally

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
People spend an enormous amount of money on their pets. And as long as they've got the money, there will be inventions and products devised to help separate that money. And there really are some wild products out there...

Tired of drinking alone? Well here's a perfect way to share a cold one with 'Mans Best Friend'. It's specially formulated (and non-alcoholic) just for 4-legged companion (& now drinking partner).

A walker so that you can "walk" your goldfish just like you would your dog. Because fishes need some fresh air and to exercise their ability to not die of a heart attack due to their world literally being turned on its side.

Have you ever stared at the poop slowly emerging out of a dog's anus before plopping onto the soft, green grass (ewwww, GROSS)? That experience is the reason this contraption exists. "Rear Gear" butt covers for dogs, a colorful placard that ties around the pup's tail and hides their hole from the public.

And why is it that a cat can supposedly be trained to sit over a toilet stool, but a dog cannot. Well while were trying to figure that out here's a handy item that will auto-flush for your precious kitty (MY... P r e c i o u s).

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Continuing with the pet theme,

and for the cat

Bally

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As we move forward, how can we forget our little ones. Surely there's some ingenious devices designed to make life better for the handling of the little tykes.. RIGHT?

Baby Hanging Harness: You’re busting to use the bathroom while wearing your baby, and there’s not a germ-free spot to put him down while you do your business. Solution: this hanging harness.

Baby Bangs: Babies are great and all, but you know what would make them even better? If they weren’t so bald. These delicate hair bands with attached mop top may have been the basis for the Saturday Night Live ad spoof for baby toupees, but these appear to be 100% for real.

The Birth Doll: This “Frankentoy” depicts a dinosaur with a flamingo head and Nemo arms giving birth to Mickey Mouse. And you thought your labor turned you into a monster…

edit on 3/24/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Is it OK for me to say I don't want to sleep nor cuddle with the birth doll?

It freaks me out just looking at it....

It may be appropriate for RosemaryS baby...

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Freaky Food or misspelled translation I still think I just don't want either one, simply because I really don't know what's in them...

Well I can guess that this was suppose to be "Carp" (but who knows... it could taste like crap I guess

If the Cockles don't kill ya, then the amount of Acetic Acid, Sodium and Salt will, ( isn't sodium and salt one in the same)!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If you perhaps did partake of the aforementioned misspelt delicacies JA then perhaps wash them down with a good soda,

For the alcoholics I suggest a fine 'Tasmanian map' beer,

or for the young ones,

Bally

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Next time your looking for a quick refreshing snack and beverage...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some desert afterwards perhaps

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join