It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring dream... Demon/Unknown entity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I will ask her if i can post some pics of her work on here, so that you guys can get an idea of the contrast in style before and after the dream.... that will need to wait till tomorrow now because she won't be happy if i wake her up at this hour

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

"Not for seven years! A reoccurring dream for seven years......not likely."

Of course, a person can have the same dream through their entire lives. There have been cases of people getting caught in a state where they dream the same dream every single night for over twenty years, and the key that brought them out was facing the fear in their dream. It's not at all uncommon.

In your sisters case, I wouldn't suggest having her look around the door, it could be very difficult and could compound the fear part first. What she could do is meditate a little, imagining that it's actually a mouse in high heels on the other side. If I were her though I wouldn't try and get rid of the dream, just understand the symbolism. They are a good sign to the waking world that something is a little out of whack. It can be looked at as a good thing, sort of like a gut feeling. It's a way for her body to tell her something that her mind has not quite picked up on yet.

The mind can do amazing things during the dream state, it can remember things that you never consciously picked up on, it can design and play out complex scenarios that involve complicated plots with multiple characters, and it can clue you into things that you would never have guessed about during the day.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Quauhtli because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Quauhtli

Of course, a person can have the same dream through their entire lives. There have been cases of people getting caught in a state where they dream the same dream every single night for over twenty years, and the key that brought them out was facing the fear in their dream. It's not at all uncommon.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Quauhtli because: ...

It's good to have a pragmatic voice here as an advocate for rational psychology. Thanks.

But I hope you don't think the OP is jumping straight to the "demon" answer for certain. I think he's more or less trying to rule it out. If a spiritual component can't be ruled out, then it can't be ruled out.

It's important to approach these things with both concepts in mind; the spiritual and the psychological. To abandon either (as a hard-core religious person or an atheist might) is to abandon a holistic approach that could possibly hold the answers. Sliding scales are found on the cutting floor after the dust settles in nearly every mystery.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Cuervo because: quoting issues...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Quauhtli

"Not for seven years! A reoccurring dream for seven years......not likely."

edit on 19-3-2014 by Quauhtli because: ...

can you post a link to a scientific proof of your statement?

recurrent dreams can be manifestations of an illness ( usually a metabolic one) but there is clearly no illness if it has not surfaced in 7 years - and under the storm of going from a child through puberty to a grown up

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoyden

here's one that wasn't quite every single day, but a very interesting case that did last for over twenty years.

RadioLab link

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ph03n1x
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

I also see the connection however i am also toying with the idea that this entity is in fact a manifestation of my sisters dark side....

let me explain... as i said before she is very shy but she is also kind and generous and she never gives into anger or faults others for their own shortcomings... i thought perhaps maybe there is a part of her that wants to lose control and set all her anger and fear loose and maybe this part of her has manifested itself in a dream, i am looking at any and all theories but i agree that it does on the surface appear to be a spiritual issue even if i am determined to find any other explanation for it.... i guess i just don't like the thought of not being able to keep her safe from whatever it is.

I really feel for you and your sister. I totally agree that telling your sister she is under demonic attack is very wrong. Do not tell her this. It will scare her and make matters worse. NEVER tell her.

I run a delivery ministry in Europe and have seen issue like your sister is going through. You can contact your local priest but often you will find this a waste of time. Many priests no longer accept or recognize demonic attacks. You need to find a well balanced delivery ministry that has experience. It is a free service.

I believe the problem can be one of two things:

1. Demonic attack
2. Inner healing needed

However I get the feeling that there is something attacking your sister spiritually.

Another issue to consider is "inner healing". It well could be that a demon might not be involved at all. If your sister has lets say....... low self esteem and/or feels that she is not good enough or a bad person etc.... this can easily come from trauma and sometimes can be confused with a demon/evil spirit attack.

Inner healing involves counseling both for the mind and for the spirit. Many, many people need this counseling and they don't realize it.

A good place to start .....there are many books on inner healing but I suggest you try the pamphlet I enclosed in my previous post. It will take you a few hours to go through it with your sister and you might see or hear something as you go through it. I would prefer you both go through the pamphlet with someone who is spiritually strong and knows what to do if something surfaces. When going through this pamphlet if something surfaces in you or your sister such as a different voice or facial distortions, VERY strong negative emotions.... etc... STOP IMMEDIATELY because you don't know what to do at this point. You will need a professional to help you.

May I ask what is your sisters first name?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello Quauhtli

My apologies .... what you say is correct and I should have reworded what I stated in my previous post. I agree that a person can have the same exact dream throughout their entire life both from a psychological and spiritual stand point. Psychological disorders are just as real as spiritual disorders. Either way this issue; this seventeen year old is going through is not healthy for her mentally or physically and if not treated could lead to further problems.

Honestly before I even look at someone suspected of having a spiritual issue I strongly recommend the individual to see a psychiatrist and have their mental health checked out. Often the issues are cleared up and the individual goes on to lead a happy life. But on the other hand there are many spiritual sick people locked away in clinics who have been falsely diagnosed with no hope in sight.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Quauhtli
reply to post by Hoyden

here's one that wasn't quite every single day, but a very interesting case that did last for over twenty years.

RadioLab link

well, thanks, but the link is ANYTHING but scientific.

which does not mean it can not happen and might be taken into account in this particular instance as well, however, I would contact the exorcist priest first, which does not exclude a psychotherapist.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Hoyden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

thanks for all your help... i really appreciate it, im still researching every possibility of what it might be but i will certainly look into what you have said....

I told her it's most likely her brain processing her subconscious fears as she sleeps, not because i am sure thats what it is but because i don't want her to worry about it...

her name is Eleanor

edit on 19/3/2014 by Ph03n1x because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

In the name of Jesus Christ I command ZOZO not to interfere with this prayer. I bind you ZOZO from influencing ELEANOR's will, from her mind, from her imagination or emotions, from her memories and from her body. I cut you off by the sword of the Spirit from stirring up ELEANOR's grief and fear. I command you to be quiet and to leave when I finish this prayer for healing. AMEN.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

In the name of Jesus Christ I command you ZOZO to depart without doing harm to ELEANOR or anyone else in her home, or her family, and without making any noise or disturbance and I command you to go straight to Jesus Christ to dispose of you as he will. Furthermore, I command you never again to return.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Zozo? never heard of him before.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If you're willing to consider possibilities other than demon/paranormal, analyzing the dream could be of benefit.
A person will continue to have the same dream, or variations, for years until the problem is faced and dealt with.

1)Your sister needs a drink of water. Water is vital for life. Something is blocking life out?
2) She feels intense fear, and tries to hide. From life?
3)She senses danger on the other side of the door. Fear of danger in the outside world?

Lack of self confidence is the #1 cause of shyness. When you are not self confident in your ability to survive in the big world, you have to deal with the fear it causes, or it will continue to surface in dreams until you do.

Pleas don't rule out a very natural part of growing up as a possible cause.
To focus on demons will continue to feed her fear of learning how to mature emotionally and integrate in mainstream society.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Im not ruling out anything, if you read through my previous posts you will see that...

the only reason i even mentioned demons in this thread is because she mentioned the name Zozo but i am still researching all possibilities....

your breakdown of the dream is very astute.... thanks for contributing your insight is much appreciated

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

From a spiritual point of view the power of the will needs to come from your sister in removing this negative with positive. turning the dark into light. This needs to come from within and takes a lot of courage and strength to muster, this needs to be concentrated on for reasonable lengths of time.
1.a concentration on light entering the body and dispersing any darkness or negativity.

this should be coupled with deep rhythmic breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. keep breath steady and relaxed, breath down to the abdomen. when breathing in imagine white light coming into the body, breathing out imagine negativity being expelled from the body through breath.

2.a concentration on confronting this possible entity and showing lack of fear and strength of will. and in no uncertain terms telling it to remove itself from you and to return from where it came.

in a sense a mental healing process to tell the mind and body this is not acceptable anymore and you would like a bit of harmony back. It does not concern me of the reality of the demon in question, when going through these steps whether its a demon or suppressed trauma of some sort you are taking back control and saying No! enough is enough
the mind is a powerful thing and can defeat all sorts of internal problems when used.
hope this helps

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

she is unable to move, scream or even breath in the dream...She hears scratching on the door and tries to release a scream at which point she wakes up.
reply to post by Ph03n1x

That part sounds a lot like sleep paralysis.

Imagine waking up to find you can't move a muscle. It's dark, but you're sure you feel a presence in the room, hovering near your bed — or perhaps sitting on your chest, crushing the breath out of you.

This weird phenomenon is known as sleep paralysis, and a new study finds that understanding why it happens helps people feel less distressed after an episode. Believing that sleep paralysis is brought on by the supernatural, on the other hand, makes people feel more unnerved.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

sleep paralysis. Yes its normally acquainted with spinning, had it few times myself, tried clenching fist within the dream until I woke up. So hints she has one foot in a dream state, the other foot in conscious state, so everything seems very real and scary. But is it a dream! I remember listening to mp3 of Terence McKenna. He said many people that use deep psychedelic drugs experience beings that say exactly the same words to those that try the drug. It suggests that our subconscious has the ability to visit lower levels of spirit worlds (unless those worlds are engraved in our DNA). Could be, that this guys sister has psychic ability so is able to do the same without drugs. She is getting numbed by fear instead realizing that lower beings cannot harm her (she can get to them but they cannot get to her) so they can only intimidate her with words. Tell her she has nothing to fear but fear itself.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think the most important thing to attempt to figure out is whether this is an actual attack or possession of some sort, or whether this is something that has to do with some internal fear or conflict or something. Ask her if she can remember anything that happened to her or was different when she started having these nightmares.

Has she lived in the same place this whole time? Did she recently move into a new location when these dreams started? It sure sounds like a case of attack, but I don't know if I would call it "possession," and therefore I am not positive as to what the best course of action would be. A blessing from a priest may or may not work, while an actual exorcism would never be performed in a case like this.

I think a good course of action would be to attempt to find an actual medium in your area who would be willing to come over and attempt to help you. Many times people like this will have a better idea as to what to do, as they have likely experienced many things, especially if they're older. Since there are charlatans out there, it might take a while to find a respectable person. Maybe you could attempt to find something out about them online.

I think this is an unusual case in terms of ridding oneself of the activity, since all the activity seems to be focused in dreams. This doesn't mean there is not spiritual warfare going on, but it definitely cannot be discounted. I think it is also important to figure out two things...

How this began happening, or if there is a reason for it, such as dabbling in the occult or whatever. And secondly, why it is restricted to her dreams. It will ALWAYS be better, whenever dealing with paranormal activity, to have a medium or other knowledgable person physically with the afflicted person, attempting to figure out what is going on. I suppose even people who have never dealt with such things could be told to do certain things, but I don't know how often this will work.

So honestly that is probably the best advice I can give you. But if you cannot find someone in your area who is willing to come check things out, then perhaps one of the handful of extremely knowledgeable people on these forums will be able to offer you some advice.

Unfortunately however, there are many people on these forums who "think" they know what they're doing, yet it is obvious that many of these individuals will say different things. This is because "spirituality" where all the "new age" beliefs are concerned is mostly junk in my opinion. The reason I won't tell you that you should specifically do this or that is because I am self-aware enough to know that I don't know for certain what I am doing. This is why I say to find someone who does. I imagine you will see what I mean in this thread, if it gets a lot of replies. There will be contradictory information, and obviously not all of it can be correct.

I don't want to discourage you or anything, just warn you to not take everything that everyone says as gospel. Especially if you have no knowledge of these types of things. That's what we do as humans...When we don't know something, we trust that someone else who says they know what they're doing actually does. But definitely try to see if your sister can remember ANYTHING that was weird or that could of caused something like this to happen. I mean something as trivial as visiting a graveyard could potentially cause such an attachment. I don't know how common it is, but it definitely has been known to happen. But if this is an evil entity, and not the product of her subconscious mind, which is using this imagery because of some internal fear or conflict, then it is possible that there was no obvious trigger. It could have just showed up. But the good news seems to be that it hasn't progressed outside of dreams for 10 years. It hasn't progressed into the physical has it?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Aside from what has been brought up, what kind of personal MKULTRA devices does your sister use on a daily basis? Check into that brother. Words are very powerful. Something made it go click. I'd take my sister to a church and I'd discuss it with them so they can help us find the best possible help. Suppressing it is a battle not many can endure.

We live in the land of the beast. They tell us and we just don't listen.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Zoso is an old symbol that jimi page found in a 16th century grimore. it stands for Saturn apparently . According to the book Led zeppelin and philosophy Zoso is from an old cult that worshiped red winged serpent gods. idk the validity of that statement but thats all i can gather about Zoso or zozo, page spelled it Zoso.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join