It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: Uri Geller Uses Psychic Powers to Determine Fate of Flight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Is this the kind of thing he will be doing

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here is a theory that was expressed in a conversation I had yesterday with some friends.

It has been said that many years ago TPTB made a pact with beings from other planets; we allow them to take certain people to their planets for study etc. and in trade they give to TPTB high-tech technology knowledge; etc.

Perhaps flight 370 was part of a pact; and the people and aircraft were taken to another place of existence for study etc.

And...perhaps (eventually) TPTB will fabricate a story; trying to explain away what really happened; to calm down society.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

caladonea
It has been said that many years ago TPTB made a pact with beings from other planets; we allow them to take certain people to their planets for study etc. and in trade they give to TPTB high-tech technology knowledge; etc.

I think they just take the people and we get nothing in return unless we back engineer it from their crashes. But anyways, the pilot turned off the transponders and then had a nice chat afterwards with flight control, not giving any clues that there was something wrong. So this is a human thing, not an alien thing - IMHO.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Very interesting theory, and one my own household has bantered around.

The most popular concensus is a "devils triange"! At least among myself, husband, and older daughters. I live in Michigan and even Lake Michigan has it's own devil's triangle. Where the ship goes in and vanishes! But the Great Lakes can get very very deep in some areas. It's not unplausible that when something goes down, it may never be found.

CdT

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

There is the theory too of underwater (UFO's)...that can fly out of the water...maybe one of them has the missing people...it could be...and like I said before...if something like this did happen...TPTB don't want the public to know about it...so they are going to cover it up with a fabricated story.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

caladonea

There is the theory too of underwater (UFO's)...that can fly out of the water...maybe one of them has the missing people...it could be...and like I said before...if something like this did happen...TPTB don't want the public to know about it...so they are going to cover it up with a fabricated story.

Right....abducted by aliens.... that's the first place I went as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

olaru12

caladonea

LOL. How can we not explore all scenarios? My mind does.

Olaru, your an RVer are you not? I seem to recall your very interested in the subject anyhow. Where do you think the plane is?

Myself, when I try to remote view it - I see mountainous area, remote landing strip. So I'm hopeful they are alive. But I'm a glass half full kinda person, so maybe it's just wishful thinking...

CdT

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

olaru12

caladonea

LOL. How can we not explore all scenarios? My mind does.

Olaru, your an RVer are you not? I seem to recall your very interested in the subject anyhow. Where do you think the plane is?

Myself, when I try to remote view it - I see mountainous area, remote landing strip. So I'm hopeful they are alive. But I'm a glass half full kinda person, so maybe it's just wishful thinking...

CdT

I really hesitate to call myself an RVer. I've read a few books and watched a few youtube videos and have actually had a few "hits" with my experimentation.
"Men who Stare at Goats" is actually pretty amusing and I was an extra in that film. Shot here in Tamalewood.

I have no idea about that airliner. But I do feel a conspiratorial component to the mystery.

edit on 16-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yeah, I'll have to check to see if it's available on netflix. I'll try to stay awake. I fall asleep on a lot of movies done by Clooney. I think it's his voice.

Anyhow, thanks for not giving us your guess! Geeezzz.... LOL.

ETA - The conspiratal feeling around this mystery is present with me too. An entire plane with over 200 passengers is just *poof* gone! How does that happen in today's world!?! Apparently, it does.

CdT
edit on 16-3-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: eta

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Devil's advocate here.
Didn't Dr. Courtney Brown say remote viewing would change the world this year? The legitimacy of either source being recognized as questionable to say the least, the possible connection is still a bit intriguing.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm puzzled at how we're being spoon fed the information. NOW we find out about the pilots talking with the tower after the transponders were turned off? No mention of the conversation content? Nobody in Malaysia knew before now? What about the NSA- they weren't eavesdropping? ( I find that very hard to believe!)

I think there is something very nefarious going on, and TPTB know exactly what it is. Why they are keeping it from the public is what has me worried.

My best half, who shows no interest whatsoever in the paranormal, came home from work the day after it happened and said when they find they plane, they'll find it's been loaded with explosives. He was very matter-of-fact, and wouldn't expound on his statement.....other than to say 'just a gut feeling'.

I, too, feel there is a good possibility that this is linked to terrorism. The horror of 9/11 keeps nagging at me. The fact that information isn't more forthcoming keeps nagging at me. BIG deception; it's not what we think keeps nagging at me.

( Actually, my husband said the plane would be loaded with 'bombs'. Guess that's different!
)
edit on 70000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7u1111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
im known to have had a few precog moments I think the plane was taken by the Chinese because it had a bunch oh DOD engineers on it and they were working on cloaking tech that the Chinese "need" to try and out pace American war planes and or to enhance missile capABILITIES

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Uri Geller was a proven fake

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If this was on the TV I would be viewing the remote to change channels

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Dumbass
If this was on the TV I would be viewing the remote to change channels

I can help you!
All you need to do is click your mouse and go to another forum!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Breaking news... lots of bent spoons found in ocean. Navy sent to investigate.
edit on 17-3-2014 by shappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Our POTUS has been pushing Putin rather hard. Perhaps he has something to do with it? Showing how he feels about being threatened? Iran isn't very happy with America, either. Neither is N.Korea.
I feel that it has something directly to do with American policy, and a grave threat may be involved.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Well, your hubby's is one of the scarier speculative scenarios I've heard! A plane filled with bombs now unaccounted for! Yikes. If this is the case I still think they should be looking at remote air stirps in secluded areas.

That's just a lot of people to go missing in one spot all at one time by mysterious circumstances. The longer the plane is missing, the more worried I am about the welfare of those people! I mean over 200 people is a lot to handle by a small group of terrorists. Now if it was redirected or apprehended by a larger government - maybe these people are being detained?

I don't know. My mind keeps going back to that crash in 2009 that they didn't find for 2 years. The ocean is huge, and we have large areas of uninhabited range on land - they could be anywhere, and anything could have happened. It just boggles my mind that something can happen like this in this day and age. I mean, they can pick up UFO's/boggies on radar and have no direct interface with those unidentified vehicles, but all the hijackers had to do on this plane was cut TWO wires and they go invisible? I'm really suppose to believe that?

The military knows where they are at. Period. I totally believe that. If they know it traveled for 7 hours? Then they know where. Which makes this entire mystery very sinister - down-right diabolical. I mean unless they are no longer on this Earth, or there is a Malaysia Triangle - they know. They can pick up a rattlesnake on satellite imagery in the desert.... but they couldn't follow that damn plane when it goes off the radar?

CdT
edit on 17-3-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: continued rant

edit on 17-3-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnguard

Your post reminds me of something my mother said, on speculating what happened to this plane and all it's passengers.

She said, "Who knows, mabye the next Einstein was on that flight."

CdT

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Homeland Security has cost the taxpayers a fortune. To believe that Lockheed-Martin and Boeing aren't installing undetectable tracking systems, and that every plane that lands in the US aren't being retrofitted with tracking devices makes me think funds are being mishandled.
I think the job of homeland security should be turned over to school children. The solutions are far too simple for such high-thinking, complex governmental minds.

Does the GPS system automatically quit working on cell phones when at high altitude?
edit on 1u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join