It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: Uri Geller Uses Psychic Powers to Determine Fate of Flight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's a mystery, but I can't get behind the Ufo abduction as my my daughter cosmicspirit guesses. Nor a Malaysia Triangle as my hubby guesses. Both of which I was highly amused to see touched upon through msm as the disappearence lengthens now to near weeks.

I'd noticed in another thread, a comment made that it couldn't be UFO's - because the communications were cut and it made a turn 90 degress, as though a UFO could not cut or block communications and take over navigation. And when I say UFO I mean, ours and otherworldly. I think the military has a lot of tech we don't know about that the public would call a UFO because the military hasn't identified it to the public yet. What or who was on board that plane? Did it go down? I wan't to know what this related to, if anything. Or if it was just a horrific accident!

CdT

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Another psychic that has reached media attention is a Witch-Doctor named Ibrahim Mat Zin.

Malaysia recuits witch doctor to find missing Boeing passenger jet

He claims that when he prays and focuses on the event - that his eyes begin to hurt and his vision turns black. He believes the plane is either still in the air or crashed into the sea.

Another area of interest is a RVing forum that has a collaborative effort going in trying to locate the missing plane. You can read the about the method they are using and their speculations here.

RV Community.net

CdT

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

He believes the plane is either still in the air

Still in the air?

He does understand that most planes don't carry 11 days of fuel, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I know. I know. Just quoting what HE said. Can a Boeing be refueled in the air?

The only thing I could think was - what is it in space?!?
Strangely enough, that fits with some's theories. With wild speculation swinging towards alien abduction, to time rifts, and dimensional worm holes! To the very simple and likely answers of crashed in the sea, on an isle, or in remote mountainous terrain. To the scary notion it was hijacked.

When I sit down to mediatate and try to remote view this plane. I always see an outline of Australia. The continent Australia is the first thing that visualizes in my mind. North/North Western region. Dry, arid, mountainous region. When I try to "tune in" to the landing, I don't believe it was a smooth landing, I envision it's a remote runway for smaller private planes. When they find the plane, not meant to land on that small a private airstrip, I believe, they'll find it on it's side. That's my guess. I don't claim any great claim to psychic ability, just believe in it, and that we all have it to varying degrees. This is what I wrote in my journals as to what I RV'd regarding Flight MH370.

I certainly hope they are found and the families can have closure.

CdT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join